chapter 14-

The darkness is coming for us. What is the darkness, you ask? I'm not entirely sure. But I know it's not good. As you know, my name's Zoey, and then there's Jake. My room-mate, and partner in all of this Chaos. He has helped me through this so far, and now I have a weapon to use against the Demons. Which is also the same weapon that the Angels gave me the other night. Things are getting crazier, more things are happening. But instead of happening to us, these strange things are happening to innocent people, as a warning for us, that they are coming. Like yesterday, there was this terrible storm going on, and it knocked down tree's into homes, and onto cars with people in them, and then the Demons would come around leaving their marks on each of the things that was hit by the tree's.. Telling us to be ready. That the real storm is coming soon. And that there was nothing we could do to stop it.

Jake was worried about it, but I'm not. Because I've seen these kinds of things before, seeing as how I've been able to see dead people longer than Jake has. So every now and then I have to reasure him, and let him know that things will turn out fine. That there's not much for either one of us to lose, besides each other. And that he wasn't going to lose me to these things. I'm going to be fine, and he needs to believe that. It's him he should be worrying about. Yes, whenever he leaves me alone they seem to attack me, but maybe that's just a diversion to get to him sooner or later, making him think that if he leaves, that I'll get attacked, but it's really him that's going to get it next time. I worry for him. Not for myself. And he should be doing the same. protecting himself instead of me. Because once this storm hits, it might hit him harder than it hits me. And that is what I'm mostly worried about.