The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
My first friend!!
Sidharth's plan!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Who are you?

6.4K 713 71
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 6

The voice, it's him. I look up and find sidharth sir is standing there holding his hand. I still can't see his eyes.

He frees my hand from his hold and looks at me, "go to your class.".

I nodded my head and go from there.

Writer's pov :

Sidharth opens his specs and looks at him in anger. He still holding his hand tightly. He tries to free his hand and says, " Hey, hlw whoever you are leave my hand, can't you see who I am."

Sidharth looks at him from top to toe by bending his head to one side and says, "I can, Mr. Shekhar Shrivastav".

He takes out his phone and calls someone, " Sidharth here, change your investigation officer whom you sent to college because he is more interested in holding hands, rather than work. He desperately needs a transfer letter. "

Shekhar looks at him by narrowing his brows. Sidharth hangs up the phone and left his hand.

He is going to move just then shikhar asks, "who are you and what are you talking about my transfer?"

Sidharth smirks and says, "no need to know who I am and about the other thing you get to know soon. " Saying so he goes from there.

Shekhar looks at him in confusion, just then his phone rings. He picks it and is shocked, "hlw mr. Shrivastav you are removed from this case and come to the office to collect your transfer letter. You are going to xyz village. "

"What sir, why in that village, merely  100 people living there and without electricity. I can't survive there"
Says Shekhar. But the other person cut the call.

**
Sana's pov start :

Sana sits in her room thinking about him "why I feel sidharth sir is the same person whom I saw in the forest. His voice is exactly the same but I can't see his eyes."

"But thanks to him today, he saves me from that officer. I seriously feel so disgusting when he holds my hand.

And I don't why a current run through my spine when sidharth sir hold my hand. "

Engrossing in my thoughts suddenly I saw her, what is she doing here. And wait why did she come so late, I was waiting for her since yesterday.

I move near, she looks very pale. There are dark circles near her eyes, but when I saw him last time she was fine. Her lips are swollen. There are several cuts in her hand.

She looks at me without blinking. I try to hold her hand but she moves back and says, "don't hold my hand shehnaaz." Not again, why she refuses it.

Taking a breath I say, "why you come so late. And why not allow me to hold you?"

She smiles fadedly at me, her eyes seems like trying to say something to me. But what?

She comes near me and says, " I am in pain shehnaaz, but can't do anything. Please help me." Isn't it a little wired someone asks for help from a person who herself in pain.

I needed my head in yes and says, "ohk come here, I will try to help you."

Sana's Pov end :

**
A man sitting in a room just then someone calls him, "how are you Taylor? Today a street fight is happening here. All are waiting for you. You coming or not?"

Taylor says,"no need to vent out my anger there anymore. I am fine." The caller says, "yes I know that, so tell me all balloons and snowfall preparations are fine or not? "

"Seems everything is fine, she loves all this. And didn't notice that the snowfall has only happened on the ground not anywhere else." Saying Taylor.

The person says, "yaa it's great otherwise she having doubt. And what about that princess note? " Taylor says, "I don't know about that, but I don't think she doubts anything. "

"Ohk bro you take care of yourself, I am coming tomorrow. See you soon." Saying so he cut the phone.

**
Sana's pov start :

I woke in the morning, lucky me I didn't have to feel the pain for two days. After getting ready for college in my orange full sleeves Kurti and jeans, I tied my hair in a bun and move outside by wearing my glasses.

Today the first class is Sidharth's sir. I am sitting as always in my last corner and engrossed in my books.

Just then he enters the class wearing a white shirt with black jeans.

He seriously needs to go for some movie audition. His biceps is clearly visible from his fitted shirt. I am sure the girls of our class is going to die someday.

Already all girls are starting to dress up for his class. Desperately waiting for his attention. But I can't figure out about him because of his specs.

One can't figure out where he is looking at because of his specs. Lost in my thoughts I didn't realise that I staring at him continuously.

I look downward, what if he saw me staring at him. What will he think about me? He starts a discussion about some topic.

Everyone's concentration is on him. Just then, shit this is going to happen again. Now he also thinks I am a mad psycho. My pain.. no. And I start shouting grabbing everyone's attention.

Aaaahhhhhhhh...... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I am going to fall from the bench but he came. Holding me from my shoulder he made me sit and says to the class, "all move out immediately class is over."

I rest my head on his shoulder and groaned in pain. He cupped my face from his one hand and asks, "what happened to you suddenly? "

I can feel restlessness in his voice. He rubbed my back and asks me what happen, he is panicking but why for me.

My pain stops after some minutes. I am still in his embrace. It feels awkward, I going to stand up but he holds me back in the same position and asks by cupping my face.

"Why are you shouting? What the matter, are you feeling stomach ache again? "

I look at him in a jerk, how does he know about that. I told this to that man in the forest.

That's mean I am right both are the same person. I say by trying to look into his eyes, "who are you? How do you know about that? "

He looks at another side, leave my face and says, "forget about me, first you tell me about this." I nodded my head in no and says, "I know you are the one who saves us from the terrorist camp."

He nodded his head in no and says, "no, I am your professor. What terrorist camp you are talking about?"

"Let me see your eyes, open these specs." I say by looking towards him. He says by looking at another side, "shehnaaz let's go to the doctor, I think you need a checkup. You are not well."

I jerk his hands and says, "I don't need any checkup I am not a mad psycho, that you all are thinking. "

He narrows his brows and looks at me. I get up and move from there. I am right to see, he is also thinking the same about me.

***************************************

Only one part in a day. 😘

Let's see what happens next!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...
2.6K 339 30
I take a step back and every step I take he matches it with one of his own. He reaches his hand out infront of me and grabs me by my throat. He pins...
79.2K 4.3K 70
(Book #4 in the series) (Can be read as a stand-alone) HER A mystery. So very complicated. An enigma. A puzzle with so many missing pieces. Ad...
333 82 10
"I think I'm falling for you Aksh" she said staring into my eyes . My heartbeat increased in the next second when she said those words to me.. how s...