Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... Еще

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)

6.9K 250 255
makasxru

She was standing by the hole showing the view. Lucy screamed and fell out of the window and she plummeted downwards to nothing in the battering wind. She heard Natsu shout for her but the further she fell the quieter his voice was.

Lucy scrambled to find her keys. Lucy felt around her belt but felt nothing.Lucy shouted "where are my keys?" She couldn't find them anywhere.

Lucy felt her stomach lurch, was this it? She didn't want it to end, not ever. She had a home, she had Fairy Tail, she had her spirits, she had Natsu.

A bright flaming light came towards her and...

And.

***

Something hot wrapped around Lucy's ankles. It looked like a whip but in flames, it must be Natsu Lucy thought. 

The flaming rope caught her fall and was wrapped tightly around her ankle, Lucy was hanging upside down thanking herself for not wearing a skirt. She asked herself "why are the flames not burning me?" She shrugged just thankful to not have died. 

She sighed in relief and then felt herself being brought back up. Lucy was pulled back up and Natsu quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand releasing the flames and pulling her back into the cave, Natsu mumbled "you're heavy."

Lucy shouted "hey! I am not!"

Natsu shrugged and grinned "are you okay?"

"I'm fine now, but how did the flames not burn me?" Lucy asked.

Natsu tapped his chin and then shrugged "I don't know. I'm glad you're okay though." He smiled and her.

Lucy asked "but what happened to the..." She looked past Natsu and saw the Vulcan beaten up and unconsciouss against the wall "you could have gone a little bit easier."

"No. You could have died so I kicked his ass." He looked serious even though his words weren't exactly the same as his face.

Lucy smiled "I'm fine! Look nothing broken." She shook her arms and then legs. Lucy was actually trying to cheer him up.

Natsu shook his head "you can be a weirdo sometimes." He turned around and folded his arms behind his head walking away unaware of Lucy making silly faces at him.

 Lucy wobbled a little and sat down "that hurt my head." She groaned and rested her head on her hand then ungracefully fell/sat down by Natsu.

Natsu put his hand on her shoulder "Lucy are you sure you're okay?"

Lucy nodded "I just need to get my head together." She closed her eyes and rested her head against the cool wall.

 Natsu sat patiently waiting for Lucy to get herself together and then she finally sat up and smiled "well that happened."

He laughed "yeah that did happen."

"Where's that sandwich?" Lucy asked. She spotted it on the blanket and grabbed it then threw Natsu's sandwich to him which he caught. She said "where do we go from here?"

Natsu shrugged "what's your favourite colour?"

Lucy laughed at such a ludicrous question "pink. What's yours?"

"Ummm, yellow." He glanced at Lucy's hair "Oh! If you're apartment was on fire and you could only take 3 things what would you take?"

"Three things? That's silly." Lucy rolled her eyes. She looked over at Natsu pouting and sighed "fine, uhh well my keys but then they would already be on my belt. Let's see... my novel, the letters to my mum and... thepictureofus." She ended it quickly.

Natsu raised his eyebrows smirking and cupped his ear "sorry what was that last one I didn't hear you right?"

Lucy groaned "the picture of you, me and Happy."

Natsu grinned and folded his arms proudly.

"What about you at you and Happy's house?" Lucy asked.

Natsu rocked forwards and backwards a bit before saying "could I take my whole board on my wall with the jobs?"

Lucy nodded "yeah I'd say that counts."

"That, umm the picture of the guild when we were kids... and oh the scrapbook you made me!" Natsu said.

Lucy smiled "thank you, I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." He said smiling.

Lucy nodded "okay I'll ask. If you could have another wizard power from anyone we know what would you want?"

Natsu asked "would we still have our usual powers?"

Lucy nodded.

"Hmmm, maybe Laxus? His power is awesome." Natsu grinned evilly "can you imagine what it would be like together? I mean it is kind of but then with other moves?!" He rubbed his hands together.

Lucy looked away and mumbled "jeez it's all about strength..."

Natsu asked "what about you?"

She shrugged "hm. Maybe Cana's magic I couldn't see myself with something like requip or takeover." 

Lucy and Natsu went into imagination land thinking about what Lucy would look like using Satan Soul. Both reactions were different. Lucy looked horrified at her hair sticking up and looking terrifying. Whereas Natsu was thinking Lucy would look pretty hot as Satan Soul. He didn't say anything though because he knew she would slap him.

Lucy then breathed out "my head feels fine now, thankfully. Thanks again Natsu."

"What are friends for?" 

What are friends for.

Lucy sucked in a breath. Did he just say friends? He did say friends there was no mistaking, was it not a date? Lucy stood up "well maybe we should go-"

Natsu looked horrified "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that Luce."

Lucy shook her head and looked away "let's just go."

"No wait I didn't mean to say that!" Natsu said.

Lucy spun around to face Natsu "really? Are you sure? We seem to be on a different page, because you think we are friends and I know we are but I just... I thought... I thought it was something more than that. But it seems not."

Natsu shook his head "I'm sorry it's just cause I'm so used to saying it! I've never had a girlfriend or liked a girl so I don't know what to do."

Lucy looked at him "you've never had a girlfriend?"

"No?"

Lucy gaped "seriously?"

He nodded "yeah. Now listen, I didn't mean that. I want you to-" He paused and breathed out "I want you to be my girlfriend?"

Lucy stepped forward and her frown turned up and she smiled. Lucy put her hand on his shoulder and leaned in kissing his cheek "I would love to be your girlfriend."

Natsu grinned and his cheeks went a delicate red. "So we're a couple?"

Lucy nodded "I guess so?"

Natsu said "well that means it's okay to do this."

"To do wh-"

Natsu closed the gap and kissed Lucy softly on the lips he held her firmly like glue. Lucy thought her face would boil off from blushing. Lucy hadn't ever kissed anyone? How does Natsu know how do kiss someone so... good?

Before Lucy even tried to think of kissing back in some sort Natsu had broke away. Natsu grinned "well I think it was an awesome first date Luce!"

Lucy rolled her eyes "I'm not ready for the earful I'm going to get from Happy."

Natsu grabbed her hand "he's always thought we would be nice together but he just teases you to cover it up. Don't tell him I said that."

Lucy giggled "I won't."

Natsu put his hands on her shoulders "Lucy. I love you."

Lucy's face flushed "well this is fast for a first date..." She laughed awkwardly.

Natsu folded his arms "just say it."

"Say what?"

"You know it." Natsu said.

Lucy smiled "of course I know it. I love you too." She then went straight in and kissed him squeezing her eyes shut tight hoping she was doing it right. She was way to tense.

Natsu put his hands on her waist and said "I love you even if you suck at kissing someone."

She slapped his arm playfully "excuse me I'm nervous!"

Natsu folded his arms behind his head and grabbed his blanket rolling it up and putting it back on top of his bag then swung it onto his back. He grabbed her hand and said "let's go back."

She nodded and they left the cave and trekked back down the snowy hill. Lucy was quite dazed and coudn't function in her brain what had happened. She was together with Natsu? Like together. Lucy felt her heart spin, and she knew it meant love.

All of those friendly moments could have been more. The small gap between them could have been closer and now it is.

Lucy smiled "I can't believe all of that happened in a cave."

Natsu nodded "yeah I know right?"

They spotted someone taking people up the hill on the carriage. The people in it jumped out and ran up another hill, wizards perhaps? Lucy guessed.

Natsu and Lucy stopped the man and got him to take them back to the train station. Which also meant for Natsu taking him back to hell. He instantly rested his head on Lucy's lap and Lucy twiddled with his hair not feeling embarrassed about it anymore.

They got off after reaching the train station Natsu suddenly full of energy and fire until they boarded the train and they were back to the carriage. 

Lucy laughed lightly watching him sleep on her lap some drool on the side of his mouth. Gross and cute at the same time. He mumbled "Lucy..."

Lucy blushed and smiled. Was he dreaming about her? 

They got off the train station looking totally different from when they got on. They were more affectionate and holding hands. The two walked back to the hotel and the moment they opened the doors they were tackled by none other than Mirajane.

Mirajane asked "how did it go?!"

Lucy groaned after her head hit the ground, so her head still was spinning a little "Mira don't you have a date with Laxus?"

Mirajane folded her arms and smiled "no that's next week." She then went back to the previous subject "how did it go?" She then looked down at Lucy and Natsu's hands entwined and grinned "you're together?! That's great! You two are so adorable!" She then stood up helping the two up.

The three then went up the stairs and to their rooms Mirajane skipping back to her room. Lucy took Natsu's other hand "so..."

"So." He said.

"Lushee! Natsuu!" Happy cried flying towards them. He reached them and Happy hugged Lucy's chest "you were gone for ages I was worried!"

Natsu patted Happy's head "we're good!"

Happy saw their hands together and smirked. He cover his hand and mumbled to Lucy "so you do loveeeeee him."

Happy expected the usual 'SHUT IT CAT!' from Lucy but instead she patted Happy's head while looking at Natsu "you know what Happy? I do."

***

I'm so sorry I uploaded late! I just can't think of any ideas! And school is getting a little stressful along with Duke of Edinburgh. It's getting hard to upload on time.

Also I won't be uploading next Friday, it will be roundabout next weekend but I'm not exactly sure when. Because I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I won't have time to upload, but if I do I will. 

Did any of you guys read chapter 416? I did and I can't wrap my head around it!

Thank you for 35,000 reads!

Twitter - @Rebeccaaa_4

Tumblr - drxg0ns

              - demon-halphas

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
3.1K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
560K 19K 30
When Mira offers certain members to a vacation... Lucy knows something's up... Especially when Mira pairs her and Natsu up... {A Summer Book}
4.9K 125 25
This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having children, they soon grow up to become a grou...