Not as bad as it seems (femal...

By all_about_undertale

One day you go play in the forest with your best friend but both of you fall into a hole and after that, you... More

Before we start
(Chapter 1) A new journey
(Chapter 2) The Ruins
(Chapter 3) The truth
(Chapter 4) Heartache
(Chapter 5) Stepping out into the darkness
(Chapter 6) Through the ice and snow (and memories)
(Chapter 7) A little closer
(Chapter 8) Secrets
(Chapter 9) Waterfall
(Chapter 10) The man who speaks in hands
(Chapter 11) Determination
(Chapter 12) The spear of justice
(Chapter 13) The most fabulous microwave in the Underground
(Chapter 14) Judgment
(Chapter 15) An ending...?
(Part 2 Chapter 1)A new life
(Part 2 Chapter 2)A day in the park
(Part 2 Chapter 3) It's Raining... Well right here
(Part 2 Chapter 4) Magic
(Part 2 Chapter 5) A sweet dream
(Part 2 Chapter 6) Giving an idea
(Part 2 Chapter 8) Another start
(Part 2 Chapter 9) Going out
(Part 2 Chapter 10) Even closer
(Part 2 Chapter 11) Is it different now or still the same?
(Part 2 Chapter 12) A sick day
(Part 2 Chapter 13) Marriage!
(Part 2 Chapter 14) Still some remorse
(Part 2 Chapter 15) Trying to fix it
(Part 2 Chapter 16) It's fine now
(Part 2 Chapter 17) It's not as bad as it seems [Finale]
(A/N) A thank you

(Part 2 Chapter 7) Just love

4.1K 65 196
By all_about_undertale

(This takes place two weeks after the last chapter)

(Chara's P.O.V.)

I woke up and was expecting (Y/N) to lie next to me, but he wasn't there. I straightened up and looked around, he was not in the room, on the bedside table lay a bunch of golden flowers and a note. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I grabbed the note and read it.

There simply stood: You matter.

Did he...? Wait a minute... Today is my... birthday... Did he really?

I jumped out of the bed and got dressed as fast as I could and stormed out of the room.
"Hehe, finally the princess woke up." He laughed downstairs. I looked through the room, on the ceiling was a happy birthday banner, on the cafe table laid a bunch of gifts and on the dining table stood a chocolate cake with a 16 written on it.

(Your P.O.V.)

She just stood there her jaw dropped and her eyes looking through the room. Then without any warning, she ran, no almost jumped down the stairs, and stopped in front of me.
"Happy birthday!" I grinned while she just stood there completely perplexed.

"Did... did you make that all?" She asked still not believing what she's seeing. I rubbed the back of my head.
"Well not exactly. It was my idea but since I couldn't tell anyone besides Frisk, so I had to improvise."
"I told everyone that a very good friend of mine soon would have their birthday but wasn't expecting any gifts. And you can't believe how eager everyone was to get something!" I laughed.

"Even Sans got his lazy ass up and got something. I gave them a few hints here and there but nothing that could break our cover. Then I got a recipe for a chocolate cake from Toriel, and well here we are... Do you like it?" Chara just stared at me like she stopped working then jumped forward and hugged me.
"C-Chara?"
"Thank you." She just mumbled into my shoulder, I slightly patted her back.
"No problem. And now it's time to open some gifts!" She let go of me and we sat down on the couch, Chara chooses the first one to open.

"From mom," Chara said happily when she looked at the name tag, after she unpacked she pulled out a fluffy green sweater with a yellow stripe on which she gave me a skeptical look.
"I said I gave them a few hints." I defended myself, "I also have no clue what the others got except for Frisk." She put on the sweater.

"And the next is from... (Y/N) and Frisk. You got something together?" She asked while opening it.
"We had to, these were quite expensive." She pulled out a set of pencils, markers, note blocks, and other art supplies.
"Frisk had the idea." I added, "Wow, can't believe she remembered it, I only mentioned once that I like drawing." She said with the brightest and happiest smile of the past months.

"And this is from... Sans?" She laughed, "He really did got something, hehe." She laughed while pulling out a green hoodie with also a Deltarune on the back, she put it on too.
"How do I look?" She asked, I smiled back.
"Great as always!" That made two of us blush.

"Then well it's clear from which one this is." She showed me a gift labeled with "From the Great Papyrus". She pulled out a red scarf with also a Deltarune on the end, just like mine.

"This one here... from Undyne." She unpacked it, "A self-written cookbook?" She raised an eyebrow and opened it and read a page then snored.
"Oh god, here look at this." She started doing her best Undyne impression.
"For the sauce stir as FAST as you can with your magic spear, if you don't have one, then you're a LOSER!" We both laughed.

"Ah from Alphys!" She unpacked it. "A lot of animes, cartoons, movies, collector's editions from series, nice!" She said happily.

"Where is the one from dad?" She asked, "Oh! He got the flowers for me which I left for you." I said embarrassed.

She looked down, in the middle of all the gifts and all the wrapping paper. "Chara? Are you alright?" I asked worried, then she came over to me again hugging me even tighter than before.
"Thank you again (Y/N), for everything you've ever done for me." She loosed her grip around me and we looked us into the eyes.
"No problem, after all. Remember when I said to you that you're my special someone? I meant it.
And if you're happy, I'm happy." She sat in my lap, our faces only inches away from each other...

Then, without thinking I leaned forward and pressed my lips against her's, kissing her.
I felt how she hesitated for the first second, then kissed back passionately.
It felt better then I've ever dreamt, her lips were the softest thing I've ever touched, and tasted like chocolate? I've never felt so good. This time I took the chance and pinned her down onto the couch without breaking the kiss. After a good time, we slowly moved our lips away from each other, me going a little back so that she could get back up.

"Wow..." She just let out, "So this is what love feels like?" She was still smiling. "It feels amazing!"
"Yes, it does..." We came closer again, so close that the tips of our noses were touching.
"I love you Chara."
"I love you too."

"So, when did you fall for me?" Chara asked we were sitting at the dining table eating the birthday cake.
"Back at Snowdin, I felt something for the first time. Then in Waterfall. And while Frisk was doing the end in the flower bed and since then I felt different when you're around, just good." I said before eating a piece of cake. She smirked a little.
"Why didn't you told me sooner?" She asked curiously.
"Well, I was afraid you would reject me. Also because I've no experience when it comes to romantic stuff." I admitted.
"Yeah, I understand. But you're forgetting that I also have no experience either." She laughed.
"Whoops forgot about that." I laughed as well.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" I looked up, "Yes?" She put her fork on the table.
"How about I show myself to everyone today?" Well, that came out of the blue.
"I would love it! But are you ready for this?" I asked worried.

"I'm ready for this. But if you ask me, I think we shouldn't tell them that...well... we're a couple. Damn sounds weird." She laughed at the end.
"Yes, you're right. And I also have to get used to the fact that I have a girlfriend now." I smirked.
"Good, when is Toriel coming home?" I checked the clock

"In about an hour," I said.
"Good, then we'll wait then."

After that, we just enjoyed the cake. I was still some sort of processing with the fact that we kissed.

About an hour later

"My child, I'm back!" I heard from the front door. Me and Chara were flicking through Undyne's cookbook.
"Sans and Papyrus are to visit too..." She stopped midsentence. Chara stood up immediately and now stood there.
"Hey, mom." She simply greeted her.
"My... Child???" Toriel asked in shock, understandable tho.
"Yes, I'm here." Chara gave her a genuine smile.
Then Toriel ran towards her and they hugged each other. After a good minute, they let go of each other.
"My child, I... I can't describe how happy I am. But... how? You were..." Chara still gave her the smile. "Well, that's thanks to (Y/N) over there, he was the one who brought me back." Toriel now turned to me.
"So that was the friend you were talking about?"
"Well, yes." I gave her a smile too.

"MS. TORIEL? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Papyrus came in.
"yeah what's up..." Sans came too but stopped midsentence and his pupils disappeared. Not only me noticed this but Chara too. But she went on with Toriel.

"I can't wait to see dad's face." She laughed, you could feel how the mood of Toriel just changed.
"You mean Asgore..."

"Please?" Chara said in a pleading tone.

"Chara's right. I think a father has a right to see his child again." I agreed. Then Toriel let out a sigh.

"I suppose you're right. I will call him." She said while making her way to the phone.

"Nope, you don't. You two have a lot to tell. I'll go." I said while getting up, when I went to the front door, I walked past Sans and whispered an. "Remember what I told you." To him before stepping out and teleporting to Asgore's house.

"Howdy! Oh, it's you again. Need some romance advice again?" He laughed, I had to smirk too.
"No, but you can come with me. I have a surprise for you."
"A surprise? Well then show me." I just grabbed his arm and teleported us back home.

"Golly! What?" He asked confused.
"Just go inside." I smiled.
"Tori is not going to like this you know that?" He asked unsurely. "Yes but everything is fine trust me, and now go inside already!" And he went ahead and me after him.

After another heartwarming reunion, we all sat around the kitchen table and eating the cake. Me and Chara were explaining what happened the past month.
"But now from the logical point, how could (Y/N) bring you back to life by himself? Even a human soul is not powerful enough to do something like this." Asgore asked us, I bit my bottom lip a bit.

"Well, who said that I'm a regular human?" And I started explaining everything about myself. When I finished all were very understanding of what I am.

"i'm gonna grab some ketchup." Sans stood up after a while, he played his role the whole time but didn't talk at all. I heard an uncomfortable tone in his voice. Suddenly Chara got up too. "I think he doesn't know where the ketchup is." And she went to the kitchen.

(Sans's P.O.V. we never had that, had we?)

I checked the cupboard for ketchup, I still can't believe she's back. What is she up to?

"Hey, Sans."

Oh just great.

(Chara's P.O.V.)

"what, am i not the comedian anymore?" he asked sarcastically, "Well, you have a name for a reason, it would be stupid if I'm not using it." He turned around.
"so kid, what's your plan now? go ahead tell me." He taunted me a bit, I sat on the kitchen counter.
"My plan? Having a normal life, enjoy my time, you get what I'm saying?" He gave me a skeptical face.
"*sigh* Sans, I know that you hate me for what I did, and I also get that there is no justification for what I did and I'm not trying to find one. But people can change... You know this better than anyone else as the judge. And I want to change, I wasn't sure if I could but, there is someone who made me have faith in my life again."

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, he convinced me to go to the surface, I honestly don't know how to say it, but he made me feel happy again and I think, that what was missing for me the whole time. Just some kindness and acceptance, and well he showed me all of this."

"And I also get that I could be considered a bad person but I regret the mistakes I did, does that mean nothing?" He sat up a thoughtful expression.

"As for us, I'm sure we can ketchup to each other," I said while tossing a bottle of ketchup and getting off the counter.

"heh, now that i think about it, i think so." I reached out my hand for a handshake and he shook it.

"but i'll keep an eyesocket on ya." And we both went back to the table...

(Your P.O.V.)

"My child, we have a bit of a problem though, where will you sleep?" Toriel asked Chara out of the blue, "We have still two rooms left, but to furniture them it would take a few days."

Chara just shrugged and replied, "No problem, I can sleep with (Y/N) again." That came so unexpected that choked at the milk I was drinking, but Toriel's face was priceless. After Chara realized what she just said her face went a deep red tone like mine.

"Excuse me?" Toriel said while raising an eyebrow, "Are trying to tell me that the whole month on the surface you've slept together with (Y/N) in one bed?" Toriel asked perplexed. I had a strong desire to just leave the room at this point.
"Weeeeeeeeell... yes." She simply stated, Toriel then took a deep breath and said: "Alright, if you're both fully alright with this." We both nodded awkwardly, "Then I suppose it's alright."
I let out a sigh of relief. "As long as you do no naughty things together." Toriel joked,

(Y/N).exe stopped working

Chara.exe stopped working too

"I'm only joking!" Toriel laughed, and after I and Chara calmed down mentally we just enjoyed the rest of the day...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Phew, finally that chapter is done which I was hyped to write since the story started. But I didn't want to make it too fast. But now that they're a couple they can FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC.. wait no, that's later. But not too far away. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ya all know what's coming...

Also, please forgive me if the romantic parts are stupid or very unrealistic.
It's just I never had any romantic experiences in my life.
So I have zero clue how that all works and all.

By the way, HOW BY TORIEL'S FLUFFY EARS ARE WE AT 4K READS?
*Calms down* Ok anyway, thanks a lot!

Artwork by: Hibilabo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 290 57
DRAMA, ACTION, BLOODSHED... Love? After erasing hundreds and hundreds of timelines, Chara is suddenly stripped of her abilities. She's forced to lea...
36.1K 468 21
This will be my first story so please don't mind any errors i make
2.7K 90 17
Determination. A trait all humans are born with. But in a great quantity, determination can give a human life changing strength. Such as the ability...
27.7K 245 13
Just you and some adorable Girls of the undertale Note:All characters are above 18.This is a mature content.