Love In The Darkโ€ขJoriah โœ“

By MalefM

"Take your eyes off of me so I can leave I'm far too ashamed to do it with you watching me This is never endi... More

Dedication
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
Epilogue

23

58 7 0
By MalefM

Joel was getting ready for bed when Moriah entered the room. The two were sleeping separately; him in his office, Moriah in Mila's bedroom. Their bedroom was as empty as their marriage.

Joel immediately yanked his hoodie down. Harry, expecting a fight, retreated into the corner.

Moriah's eyes were red as she looked at him.

"I made a mistake,"she admitted.

Joel snorted. "You made a choice."

"That choice was wrong. I'm sorry."

"What do you want me to do?"

"For...give me?"

"How about no?"Joel replied.

"Joel, please!" Moriah grabbed his arm, and Joel pushed her away. "I know I hurt you, and I'm sorry. Obviously, I've been punished!"

"Not just you. The kids. The rest of the family. Friends. Fans. Me."

"I know. I"m sorry. Forgive me. Please."

"I'll think about it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
160K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...