can't you see? {completed}

Por loha28

there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styl... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five - epilogue
my one shots

twenty nine

2.6K 90 341
Por loha28

**louis' POV**

"I love you"

everything stops. every molecule and fiber stops moving in my world at those words. the words I've been thinking for a week but never having the courage to say. all I can do is stare at him as I process the knowledge that harry styles loves me.

"I love you too" I answer and I'm rewarded with a bright smile taking over his face. we close the gap and share a sweet kiss. a kiss that has a different meaning to it but is only a little better than our other ones. I love him.

Ilovehim Ilovehim Ilovehim.

we pull away after a few minutes and rest our foreheads together. "I love you so much louis tomlinson" he whispers, and I can't help but fond at him. my boyfriend loves me. I squeal and cuddle closer to him, making him giggle next to me. "what was that for?" he asks, feeding his fingers into my hair which has me smiling more. "you love me" I start and poke my finger to his chest. "and I love you" I finish and smile wider. "I do love you" he answers and I look up at him.

"and do you want to know what else?" I say, quieter this time. he looks at me confused as I lean in to his ear and graze my teeth over the shell of it. "I want you to fuck me harry styles" he shudders at my words, immediately moving his hands down to my ass and squeezing it. "really?" he asks, worriedly looking at me in the eyes.

I nod my head and lean in to his neck, kissing and sucking at the skin there. "w-wait wait lou" he breathlessly says, pulling me back to face him. "I want you to be positive about this" he tells me and I playfully roll my eyes. "I've had sex before haz" I reassure and he slumps. "yeah so have I, but we haven't had sex before" he runs his hands down my arms and looks me over. "I want to have sex with you harry, I've wanted to for a while, I am one hundred and ten percent sure I want this" I wrap my arms around his neck and straddle him. "I want you" I say a little quieter and harry slowly nods his head.

"okay" he whispers, before moving his hands to my thighs and lifting me up with him. my ankles lock above his bum and I kiss all over his neck, leaving no bit of skin without the wet print of my lips.

he carries me up the stairs to his room and opens the door, walking in before slamming it shut using my body. I moan on his neck and goosebumps appear all over his skin. he takes one hand away from my thighs and grips my hair tightly, using that grip to pull me back so he can connect our lips.

we hungrily kiss each other, our tongues fighting and our lips being bitten by the other. eventually harry pulls away and pants. "I'm not gonna fuck you against the door" he says before swinging us around and placing me on the bed. "not this time" he smirks before crawling over and kissing me deep into the mattress.

he slips his hands up my hoodie and traces all over my skin, the material all bunched up at my chin. "just take it off haz" I tell him and he sits down on my thighs, wasting no time in flinging it off me. he throws it somewhere but I'm too busy staring at harry's gorgeous face to notice.

"your turn" I simply say before pulling his hoodie off his torso. I throw it to the ground and quickly smooth my hands down his chest and stomach, loving the way goosebumps follow my fingers wherever they go. I move my hands up to his nipples and take both nubs between my digits and twist and pull at them. harry throws his head back and moans loudly, his hands griping at my waist.

"oh my god lou" he says, bringing his head back and diving down to kiss me. I move my hands to his hair and start tugging at his curls, loving how long they've gotten. harry's hands explore my stomach and chest, finding my nipples and toying with them with his thumbs. I moan into his mouth as his left hand moves away from me and to his drawers next to his bed. he opens one without taking his lips away from me, probably pulling lube and a condom out but I don't see because I'm too lost in harry's lips and hair.

both his hands make their way to my boxers and he slips his fingers past the waistband, pulling his lips away to look into my eyes. "sure?" he asks one more time and I nod my head. "yes harry, I'm completely sure" I tell him calmly, scratching his head with one hand while the other smooths over his chest. "okay" he whispers, pulling my boxers down and moving his whole body to sit further down.

I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as harry takes off his boxers. he glides his fingers over my v-line and down my thighs, stopping to use his whole hands to rub my skin just above my knee. "you're so pretty baby" he quietly says, mostly to himself as he leans in and takes my cock into his mouth. "oh god ungh" I shout, slumping back down to my back, not prepared for that.

he pushes his head down and moans, sending shocks through my body. he pushes further and gags when I hit the back of his throat but doesn't make any effort to stop. he takes all of me, surely needing to gag but not letting himself. he bobs his head quickly, clearly trying to bring my release close and succeeding. "c-close haz. r-really close" I mutter, gripping his curls in my hands as he deep throats me.

he slides off with a pop and licks a stripe up my shaft before diving into my thighs and sucking love bites on my skin there. he moves his hand towards a bottle next to me, taking it and brining it to his hands. he pulls away from my thighs, uncapping the bottle and squeezing some lube onto his fingers. "ready lou?" he asks, voice slightly raspy. I nod my head and move my hand around in his hair. he nods slightly and dips down to my v-line and starts sucking marks there. 

he circles his finger around my rim, feeling me relax at the feeling before pushing one of his digits into my heat. "oh fuck" I yell, tugging my lip between my teeth and moaning deeply. he sucks a dark mark by the middle of my abdomen while moving his finger in and out of me. "another haz please" I beg and he quickly does as I say, sliding his middle finger in with his index.

I let another moan loose when I feel him start scissoring me as he takes my cock back into his mouth. he moans around me, sending shivers through my body. "more" I shout, tugging harshly on his hair and he easily pushes his third finger in, opening me up even more.

he works with three fingers, sending shots of pleasure all throughout my body as he does. I know I'm ready to take him, the feeling of harry's fingers in me and his mouth around bringing me too close to my release. "harry harry, fuck me, fuck me now" I say, pulling his head off my cock and to my face so I can kiss him.

he slides his fingers out and I whimper at the empty feeling. harry grabs a condom and rips open the packaging, pulling the latex out of the wrapper and bringing it to his girth. I sit up and take it away from him, watching a confused expression take over his face. "let me" I give him a wink and slide the condom down his shaft, squeezing some lube on and pumping it a few times, looking up to see harry struggling to keep his moans in. "ugh lou stop I need to get in you" he says, tugging my hands away and repositioning himself on top of me.

he guides his length to my hole, teasing the ring of muscle before pecking my lips and pushing his tip in. I hiss at the feeling and tug his curls. "okay lou?" he asks and I nod my head. "please go further" I beg, opening my eyes and staring into his. he leans in and kisses me, hard, in an attempt to distract me from the slight pain.

he slowly pushes in further, moaning at the feeling as I start to release deep moans into his mouth. he bottoms out and stays still, letting me get used to him. "so big. so f-fucking big haz" I tell him and he moves down to my neck, smiling against my skin.

he doesn't move, not one bit until I ask him to. "move baby please" I ask, lightly scratching my nails down his back as he continues to kiss my neck. he pulls back and deeply kisses me for a second. "I love you" he says before pulling almost all the way out and slamming back into me.

we both let out load moans and throw our heads back. I scratch his back, probably leaving marks but not caring. a thin layer of sweat has coated over both our bodies as the room continually gets hotter.

he pulls out again and thrusts back in quicker, going at a ruthless pace that has moans tumbling from our mouths. we try to kiss, but it just becomes us moaning into each other's open mouths. he moves one of his hands from next to my head to the headboard of his bed, gripping it tightly. he changes his angle and thrusts deep and hard into me, hitting my prostate dead on.

"ah fuck harry! there! again!" I shout, holding his ass in my hands and pushing him into me. he slams over and over into the same spot, making me scream. "shit lou you feel so good, so tight and hot" he tells me, shoving into me deeper and hitting my bundle of nerves every time. I can't form sentences, can't say anything except harry's name.

"you're so fucking hot lou, your sinful body only seen by me" he quietly mutters into my ear, still plunging into me as he takes my ear with his teeth. "my princess" he says and that pushes me so much closer to my climax. "oh fuck harry! close. so, so close" I tell him and suck on the skin of his neck, barely being able to leave a mark because of the moans leaving my mouth every second.

"me too baby, you gonna come first? for me princess?" he asks and I nod my head, pushing down on his cock and letting him fill me up completely. "come on boo" he says and takes my length into his hand, pumping it a few times before I'm shooting streaks over our chests and screaming his name.

"fuck lou, you're even tighter. fuck!" he yells, pounding into me a few more times before coming into the condom. "shit lou" he shouts, lazily thrusting through his orgasm, bringing me through mine with him. he falls down on me, slowly pulling out and sighing on my chest. "shit that was good" he mutters, drawing soft circles on my thigh with one hand and on my waist with the other. "yeah it was" I tell him, gently feeding my fingers through his hair as he breathes steady breaths on my stomach.

we lay together for a few minutes before harry raises to his feet, takes off the condom and ties it before throwing it in the bin. he walks towards the bathroom leaving me to wordlessly watch his naked body strut away, loving the view. he strolls back in with a wet cloth and silently wipes my chest and stomach free of cum, already having cleaned his own body.

he throws the cloth into the basket and slides into the bed next to me. he pulls my body to his and tangles our legs together. I wrap my arms around him and snuggle my head into his chest, loving his smell even after sex. "thank you harry" I whisper, looking up at him as he looks down at me. "for what?" he asks, puzzled expression on his face. "for the lovely date, and taking care of me" I quietly say, leaning in to kiss him deeply.

"I love you" I breathe, only wanting him to know for now. "me too" he answers with a smirk and I punch his chest. "heeeyyyy" I say annoyed with a pout. he leans down and kisses it away with a smile. "I'm kidding, I love you so much" he says and I can't help but smile widely at that.

he pulls the duvet over us and holds me closer. "your mum said you can stay over. I have a bag of yours in my car if you need anything tomorrow" he whispers into the room. I look up in disbelief. he really thought of everything. "were you expecting this to happen?" I ask teasingly. "no, I wasn't expecting this at all, but I was hoping you'd stay over" he tells me and I smile.

he rubs his hands down my back and I exhale with content. this is easily the best birthday I've ever had. "your present lou" harry says startled, he moves back and looks as if he's going to get out of bed, but I don't want him to. "no, haz, don't go. tomorrow yeah" I tell him and he relaxes. "yeah tomorrow" he sighs with a chuckle, getting comfortable again and holding me tighter in his arms.

we talk for a while until we're both yawning so big we could catch flies. "go to sleep princess" he quietly says, running his fingers through my hair as I lightly scratch my nails down his back. I hum a response, not being awake enough to actually reply. he chuckles and squeezes me, breathing me in and kissing my head.

I start to distance into sleep and the last thing I hear is harry quietly whispering 'I love you princess' before sleep completely takes me for the night.

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
sooo....there's your smut. I hope you enjoyed it lmao <3
- S

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

973K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
1.2M 44.7K 49
Harry Styles is a loner. He doesn't have any friends and is bullied frequently. Louis Tomlinson is a different story. He's popular, mainly because ev...
19.6K 779 26
DISCONTINUED this is a book i started in 6th grade, so read at your own expense. i will not be continuing it anytime soon, sorry to disappoint. Har...
150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...