The Red Head Boy- Fred Weasley

By Hogwartx_Express

"Her terrible timing resulted in the perfect image: Fred standing there wet. His hair was soaking, and the sm... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 48

14K 262 253
By Hogwartx_Express

Amelia spent most of the morning packing though she kept getting distracted watching her show on the muggle laptop. She had packed most of her clothes there were only a few spares lying around. Her parents had left for work, leaving Amelia alone in the house. 

Earlier during her shower, the Legilimecy was beginning to take over, but Amelia controlled it before it got out of hand. Her hair was in the process of drying leaving some parts of her wet. The sun was shining brightly flowers blooming all over the place. Summer was always her favourite time of the year. Everything about it felt amazing.

It was around three which meant Fred should have come by now. Her head would look out her window trying to spot Ford Anglia. The poor girl was very nervous to see him again. As usual, her palms had gone sweaty and her head was filled with all the horrible things that could go wrong.

Naroh noticed Amelia's nervousness, making his way up to the girl chirping at her before flying to her drawer. He began to peck at the locked drawer trying to tell her that he would be here soon. "Naroh, you better not tell him our little secret," Amelia whined at the little bird. 

Soon a pair of bright lights flashed in Amelia bedroom window, even though nothing was out there she knew Fred had arrived. "Amelia are you ready." Fred's voice came echoed from the car and into her bedroom. Amelia looked around at the mess in her room, clothes were still all over the place. 

"No. I still have to pack." Amelia shouted back into nothingness. She heard the sound of Fred groaning which meant he was crawling out of the Ford Anglia and making his way into her bedroom. 

The freckled boy appeared in front of her his caramel eyes meeting hers. He was wearing a yellow and black striped shirt with black loose jeans. The boy smiled at her before running across the room to Amelia. Fred's hair had grown longer and it tickled her face as he embraced her into a warm hug. The two of them smiling. Amelia's head buried into his chest and Fred sat his chin on the top of her head taking in the fresh smell of coconut. "I've missed you." She said to him wiggling her way out of his grip. 

"I've missed you too." Fred smiled back at her. "Do you need help with packing?" He asked looking down seeing the sea of clothes spread across the wooden flooring. 

"Yeah sure. Is George still on his date?" Amelia began to make conversation. She grabbed one of her large shirts folding it before placing it into her suitcase, Fred mirrored her actions doing the same with another shirt.

"Yea he still is. He got all dressed up and was so bloody nervous." The two laughed as Amelia tried to picture George getting dressed up. 

"Looks like both the Weasley twins have girlfriends." Amelia blurted out remembering Angelina telling Amelia about her night with Fred. Instead, Fred looked at Amelia confused about what she said. 

"What are you talking about." He asked trying to make sense of her statement.

"You and Angelina," Amelia said like he knew what she was talking about. Amelia hated herself for bringing up the foul memory. Her mind thought of the two kissing and making love, she balled her fist. 

"What are you talking about?" Fred asked again. Pushing his long ginger hair out of his face. 

Why is he lying to me she thought to herself. "Angelina came up to me the night after the last quidditch match saying you two had a great time together and somehow ended up fucking." Her tone was becoming harsher. Amelia was growing even angrier at herself for putting herself in a terrible situation. 

"Nothing happened between us, and even if it did why are you so angry about it." He spat back. Amelia hated fighting with Fred but she wanted to know why he was lying about it.

"Would you stop lying to me? I know you slept with her so own up to it." She went back to folding her clothes, too scared to look at him because if she did she would end up crying. 

"I'm not lying!" Fred screamed back at her making her wince. She closed her eyes trying to calm herself down. Amelia's emotions were all over the place. Guilt took over wishing she never brought up Angelina. Then sadness wishing Fred's first time was with her. Amelia opened her eyes looking back at him instantly anger took over. "Yes! Yes, you are." She made her way up to him standing in front of him looking up at Fred.

"Are you hearing yourself? Why would I want to sleep with Angelina." Fred looked down at her pressing his lips together, all he wanted to do was yell at her for making such absurd assumptions. 

Amelia could barely pull herself together. Tears were beginning to form in her eyes and her hands began to shake. "Why can't you just tell me if you've moved on. Do you know how many times I've cried over you? Do you know how many times guilt has taken over me for kissing Eric? Do you? Do you?" She pushed at his chest continuing. "It's hard enough to see you with her. But do you realise how stupid I looked when Angelina told me you to slept together? The least you could do for me is man up and own your mistake." And that's when it happened. The anger pumping through her veins, tears streaming down her face, her palms were bleeding by digging her nails into them. 

It was starting. The ringing in her ears began. Fred was her anchor, but right now her feelings towards him were filled with hatred. His jaw was practically on the floor as he heard Amelia say what she had been holding in since their breakup. 

'He doesn't want you.'

'He'll never want you.'

'Why would he want you.'

Amelia wanted him to say something practically anything to stop the whisperings. They became louder and louder echoing inside her head. Her breathing became faster. She tried to think of her memories with Fred but they were filled with darkness. Amelia looked back up at Fred trying to find the happiness. She felt as if she completely ran out of air.

Fred looked at her not understanding what to do. She placed her hands to her ears trying to block out the sound pressing hard against her ears. "Stop nooo. Please." She dropped down to her knees trying to stop the Legilimecy from taking over. The pain was awful, she felt Fred's arms wrap around her and could hear the muffled sounds of his voice. The whisperings grew louder as they realised Fred was trying to help her. Amelia screw her eyes shut to scared to open them.

Amelia couldn't stop crying, all she hoped for was the Legilimecy to stop but it wasn't going to until she took action. 'Think of Fred' she kept telling herself but it didn't work. Amelia couldn't think of a single happy memory with him, they were all cloudy and blurry. 

She opened her eyes Fred was in front of her screaming at her to clear her minds but she paid no attention to him. He was rocking her back and forth trying to help her. Amelia was starting to give up, her body grew numb and so did her mind. The whisperings kept repeating the same awful words to her. A bright light was forming behind Fred, though he didn't notice. In front of her stood Uncle Alphard, he was wearing all white looking angelic. The white long robes he was wearing gave him an unusually bright glow. 'Is he really there.' Her eyes were growing wide though her mind was still numb. 

Alphard looked at her smiling. "You can do it, Amelia." Hearing his voice again helped Amelia regain control over the Legilimecy. It was soft, sweet and gentle but at the same time loud and assertive. Her name rolled off his tongue and those five words were enough for Amelia to clear her mind. 

She began to think of all her memories with her beloved Uncle. The way he used to make her laugh, how he used to take care of her. The times he would take her to the park and somehow Amelia would scrape her knee. It all made sense now Uncle Alphard was like her guardian angel and was always looking over her. The whisperings began to fade, Amelia looked back up at her Uncle he smiled at her one last time before disappearing in a blink of an eye. 

"Amelia, Amelia are you okay." Fred placed his hand on the back of her head kissing her forehead. "I thought I almost lost you." He kissed her again not wanting to let go. Amelia sat in his arms in silence. "Don't ever do that to me." His voice sounded broken and helpless. 

"Freddie. It's okay." Amelia sniffled trying to calm both herself and Fred down. They stayed like that for a moment both supporting each other. Amelia's heart was pounding in her chest she was trying to recover from her episode. 

Fred placed small kisses on the top of her head trying to hold back his own tears. "I'm so sorry. Amelia, I never meant to push you like that. I should've known. I promise I'll do better next time." Fred pulled her back now looking straight into her brown eyes. The sun was setting allowing the sun's golden rays to change her eye colour lighter. "I'm so sorry." His lips didn't move which meant Amelia read his mind. 

"It's not your fault. It's going to happen again I just need to learn how to control it." Amelia whispered back to him. The boy looked so frightened and scared, he wished it never happened again. The sunlight washed over the two. Amelia's skin glowing her eyes now a lighter shade of brown. Fred's hair had changed into a brighter orange, his lips formed a small smile looking very red. 

'Can you hear me?' Amelia read his mind and nodded slightly. "I can stop if you want." she didn't want to invade his privacy. 

"I don't mind." He looked deep into her eyes focusing on how the brown swirled around. Amelia's pupils were dilated the black taking over the chocolate brown. Amelia just realised how close the two were to each other, she bit her lip out of nervousness. Fred sucked in a sharp breath trying his best not to kiss the beautiful brunette in front of her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 25.4K 79
Y/N's laughs echoed through the empty corridors of Hogwarts as she runs hand in hand with Draco. He couldn't help but smile, he's done something he h...
361K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
95.7K 2.2K 36
Y/n Wood, sister of Oliver Wood, is a popular Gryffindor student with many friends at Hogwarts. Her life is going well as her bond with George Weasl...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...