Chapter 30

Amelia was pulled out of bed by Katie, which was odd as Katie never woke up early. "No, let me sleep." Amelia groaned into her pillow. She opened one eye to see Angel and Alicia still in bed. "Why are you waking us up so early." If Angel and Alicia were still in bed something was definitely wrong with Katie. The memories of last night came back, the feeling of her mouth around Fred made her blush. She spent the rest of the party with Ginny giving her tips on how to talk to Harry. 

"Because apparently, Dumbledore has this big ass announcement today. So get up." She said while whacking Amelia with her pillow. Once the four of them were ready they made their way to the great hall. Angel and Alicia with their group while Katie and Amelia joined the boys. Amelia was kind of scared if it had anything to do with her family and the Black family. She hadn't told Fred as yet, it's not that she didn't want to she was just scared. 

"Silence, Silence," Dumbledore spoke as everyone became quiet. "I'm sure you have all heard by now that Sirius Black was roaming the school halls on a late Friday night. All our professors have checked all over the castle in search for Black. We have decided to cancel your classes for the day. Please do not worry. The library will still be open and you will be allowed to roam the halls, I only ask you to take precaution and not go looking for Black." Dumbledore's eyes lingered towards Harry and then me. "He is a very dangerous man, and I assure you if you keep safe no harm can come to you. On a lighter note I'm sure most of you are happy that you get the day off, use your time wisely." He raised his wand and soon the empty plates were filled with all kinds of breakfast foods. 

"The entire day off, that almost never happens." Lee looked really happy. It was nice to have the day off, I might finish off my homework and spend the day with Fred thought Amelia. Lee was planning the rest of his day, the boy was really excited. After breakfast, Amelia quickly made her way up to her room grabbing her bag so she could study with Fred. 

The two made their way to the library, their fingers interlocked with each other. Fred was wearing his red sweater that Mrs Weasley had made him the Christmas before. The F was fading but it still fits him like a glove. 

"Okay, what do you want to work on first." Amelia was hoping he said herbology because she was desperate for help. 

"Love I know you struggle in Herbology so let's begin with that." They spent around two hours in the library. They would have gotten by faster but Fred kept messing around teasing her. "I'm just going to grab a book for Divination. I'll be back."Amelia spoke once packing her bag.  Most of the books for divination were at the back of the library, Amelia tried going there at night once but got too scared. Her hands went over different books, she could hear the faint growling and rattling of different books. The fresh smell of ink on some of the new addition. 

Amelia stopped when she found her book. It was old and the binding was quite fragile. She was about to make her way towards the desk when she felt her body slam against the bookshelf, and then a pair of lips crashing down on hers. Amelia kissed back, knowing it was Fred. His hands went down to her thighs where she wrapped her legs around his waist making him groan. Amelia dropped the book not caring if the binding feel apart, bringing her hands to his hair. 

"Woah Whisp and Weasley." Fred quickly placed her down, Amelia pulling her skirt down seeing who it was. Amos and Eric were there. Amos was practically on the floor laughing, while Eric barely looked at Amelia. He almost looked disappointed. Amelia could feel the heat rising to her cheeks, she grabbed the book on the floor and making her way past Eric and Amos. 

"Maybe next time we can do it without getting caught." She winked at Fred taking him by surprise. Amelia was embarrassed but the adrenalin rushing through her veins made the entire situation a lot more exciting.