Chapter 81

The feeling of Fred's body was no longer present. Amelia fluttered her eyes open to see he was gathering his shoes, as he tipped toed out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Amelia asked as she sat up in bed wincing slightly. Her wrist didn't hurt as much as it did last night but the emotional trauma was beginning to creep in.

Fred gave her a smile before pushing the long hair out of his face. "Well, I thought you could rest, I still have classes to attend."

Amelia didn't not want to be alone for today. She knew she had today off, thanks to last night's debacle. But she didn't want to spend the entire day by herself. Amelia felt her face drop lightly thought she tried not to look upset for Fred.

"Oh, okay I'll see you later then," she said as she looked down at her covers, fidgeting with them.

"Yeah, um.. alright see you in a bit," He finally says as he smiles once more before heading out the door leaving Amelia alone in the room.

Amelia throws her head against her pillowing, "Ugh," she groans almost angry with herself for not asking Fred to stay.

Rolling her eyes, she suddenly heard the door bang open once more and she quickly looked up from her sheets. "I think I'm going to stay," Fred said as he shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Really?" Amelia asked as she was surprised but happy with his decision.

Fred nodded eagerly as he dropped his shoes and spoke, "Well I'm not very keen to get to potion's class."

Amelia giggled before laughing even louder when Fred ran towards her and jumped on the bed landing on top of her. "Fred my wrist," she laughed as the two tangled their bodies in the sheets.

His long hair tickled her neck as he continuously kissed every inch of her face before moving towards her neck. His hands were wrapped around her waist, one of them sliding further down on her thigh, squeezing it and making her jerk her hips upwards. His lips continued to trail from her cheek bone down to her jawline making her breathe harder.

With each kiss Fred's lips placed on her sultry skin Amelia could feel the heart beat between her legs quickening. Fred's hands dipped under her shirt as he pulled the cotton fabric upward revealing her stomach and her black bra. With her head tossed back Fred's eyes widened in excitement as he noticed the front golden clasp, sitting innocently between her two breasts. Just when Fred went to unclasp the bra the door once again slammed open revealing Katie and Lee walking in as they giggled to themselves.

Katie was pressed against the door as Lee sucked harshly on her neck. Fred quickly turned his head before pulling her shirt back down to cover her.

"Katie!" Amelia whisper shouted. Katie gasped as she started to slap Lee's shoulder multiple times.

Though Lee continued to kiss Katie's neck. "Lee," she spoke again as he mumbled into her neck. "Lee stop," she finally said as Katie pushed him off.

Lee stammered as he took a couple steps back looking at Katie slightly confused, he turned his head before looking over to Fred and Amelia giggling.

"Ah Fred," Lee spoke as he looked over to the couple in bed. "Amelia. Could you give Katie and I some privacy, we were in the middle of something," Lee said smirking slightly as Katie walked away rolling her eyes.

Lee was always cocky no matter what. His wit was like no others in the friend group, which would always make Amelia laugh. As Katie walked into the bathroom getting ready for today's classes, Lee took a seat on the opposite bed looking at Fred and Amelia who hadn't moved as yet.