Chapter 76

Amelia Whisp

I woke up hot and sweaty, I was buried underneath the sheets and Fred. His entire body was on top off mine as I could feel myself gasping for breath. I tried to push him off, but he did not budge. "Fred," I panted pushing my hands up against his body. He simply groaned in response shifting slightly with me underneath.

"Fred come on get up," I say as I gasp for breath. He was not moving at all. God the guy was heavy as shit.

My hands push upwards, and I buck my hips, lifting myself from the bed before throwing all my weight to the side. Instantly I flip myself now straddling Fred as my legs are tangled in the sheets. I begin to catch my breath, my chest heaving as Fred flickers his eyes open.

"What the fu- Oh hello there," Fred smirks up at me as he places his hands behind his head. His hair spread across the pillow, some of it resting among his forehead.

I tilt my head a smile back at him, "Care for some morning sex?" I ask as my hands move up and down his chest. I could already feel his boner poking at my thigh.

His tongue rolled against his cheek as he looked directly at me. His eyes piercing through my skin I could feel him practically undressing me. God that was fucking hot. "How can she look that good in the morning," I head his thoughts and smiled to myself, liking the fact he thought about me like that. His hands made their way to my ass, squeezing it as I yelped. "I wouldn't mind some," Fred said with his morning voice making me shudder slightly.

I flipped my hair to the side and brought my lips to his. My hands went to the sides of his head as I kissed him gently. Our lips moved together, and our tongues met, I began to rock my body gently grinding against Fred's hard on. "Amelia," he whined into my mouth. Hearing my name like that made my stomach flip.

I brought my lips down to his neck sucking on his hot skin as he hissed in pleasure. I sucked gently just below his ear, as he called out my name once more. His hands moved up and down my ass as I bit gently on his ear. My lips parted as my kisses got harsher once I reached his chest. His abs were toned and littered with freckles.

"That's it baby," Fred said as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. My hands tugged on the hem off his shorts, kissing just above them. As I went to pull them off I heard the door rattling.

The hinges creaked and I could hear footsteps increasing. I flipped my head so fast I almost got whiplash to see Katie entering the room. Her eyes went wide, and I could feel the heat creeping up my neck. 'Shit' I swore under my breath as she took one step into the room.

Katie instantly stopped in her tracks as her eyes were burning into my back. Everyone froze for a good second before Katie said, "Oh for fucks sakes," her hand slams against her eyes trying to block out the view of Amelia on top of Fred.

"Katie why don't you come back another time," Fred said as he tried to calm his breathing. He licked his pink lips, letting them spread into a smirk.

"No, no absolutely not," Katie yelled as she kept her eyes closed. "Amelia climb off the naked Weasley now," Katie screeched as she slammed her foot down. I couldn't help but snigger under my breath as Fred began to laugh.

As I climbed off the bed and stood beside her, giving the traumatised girl a side hug, Fred grabbed his shirt which was thrown on the floor. "Alright it's okay now, you can open your eyes," I told her.

She slowly removed her hand from her eyes, a mess of mascara smudged under. I patted my hair down and chuckled to my self as Fred picked up his shoes, which were scattered around the room. As he gathered his things Fred came closer to Katie walking quite awkwardly, he squinted his eyes and looked down at her.