Toga 𝗫 fem reader {smut😩}

By LatinBimbo

Y/n grew up in a pretty decent household. She had good food on the table, a nice roof over her head, wonderfu... More

A few things to know
A/N
Toga was her name
Toga?
What is this place?
I-
You're up!
A/N
A/N
:p🍋
A/n
Merry Christmas!
Y/n and Dabi?
Rip..
A/n
A/n
A dream..
A/n
Living room
THIS IS BS
WTF
quick question before the next chapter
who are they?
meeting their parents
Q & A
acid
im sorry
Happy bday!
Stalker?! (Manga Spoilers)
Stalker?! (no manga spoilers)
ABC kink thing
new villian?
Wild Card Wednesday
Who's goddamn baby is that🤨
a quirk?
wild card wendnesday
the end?
the end? pt 2
deja vu
will you marry meee
Say yes
Hey!!

Who are you?

14.4K 231 398
By LatinBimbo

Y/n's POV
____________________________________
I was getting ready to go to the little bakery my parents owned to work for the day. As i got ready i felt something was off, I decided to ignore the feeling and continued to get ready.

A few hours later

While i was working this beautiful girl with blonde hair and golden eyes walked in. I was stunned by her beauty! I stared for a second, but i quickly snapped into reality. "H-hey! Welcome to quirk cakes. What can i get for you?" I said still dazed by this girls beauty  " Can i have a red riot cake? It's my favorite!" Said the girl with blonde hair. We had named the cakes after pro heroes and a few of my friends! " That's my favorite too! And of course. Is that all?" I asked her. "Yes"~She replied
________

Togas POV (the blondie)

I handed y/n the cash knowing damn well i hated red velvet cakes. I honestly had gotten it to impress my future love, Y/n i have been watching her for as far as i can remember! Her beautiful h/c hair, and sparkly e/c eyes. Such ocean eyes(eyes easy to get lost in), so easy to get lost in. They shine brighter than the sun on a hot summer day. I wish she would be mine already. I decided to sit down and stared at her bake the cupcake freshly, considering the store had just opened. She is perfect from head to toe!
___________

Y/n's POV

I saw that Himiko, i assume that's her name considering it's the one for the order. Anyways i caught her staring at me a few times but i didn't really mind all that much. She was breathtaking! Yes she is just that gorgeous.

* * *

A/n: I hope you are all enjoying the story so far I have actually taking a lot of time and thought into the story. I know it's short but I will start writing longer stories as soon as I can I don't have much motivation but I will keep trying for my zero readers so far I can't wait for people to actually see my story well if you're reading this obviously you're seeing it. And if you are reading this obviously  you're seeing it I just want to thank you so much for reading my story and actually taking time out of your day to read this crappy shit. Yes this took me a while even though the story itself isn't that long like I said I will start writing longer "chapters" when I get time.
Byeee!

Words: 441

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
42K 670 14
WARNING!! THIS STORY CONTAINS: Swear words Demon horniness Kissing and making out. Death mentions Blood mentions Murder YOUR POV: A 21-yr old red fem...
210K 2.1K 30
chris sturniolo x fem!oc --- "will i see you tomorrow night?" "you say that every time, chris."