Falling For A Player

Oleh alisha1251

It's a story about a girl falling for a player.Theplayer does bad stuff and the girl doesn't like that so the... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1-How it all started
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 I"ll Wait.....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 13

2K 78 138
Oleh alisha1251

Ag Pov
I felt something on me then i hear "Wake up sleepy head"anna whisper i opened my eyes and saw Anna standing and her head was on my chest "Morning boon"i said "Good morning bub"she replied "You still have tryout today or you got in the team already"i asked "No i have tryout today still"she said "So is lexi good at soccer,did y'all talk"i asked curiously "Why you wanna know about her"she asked getting up "Nothing i'm just curious"i said but she walked into the bathroom.Woah was anna jealous or.....am i just overthinking i looked at my phone and i saw a lot of calls from lexi,it weird taht she is calling me i don't even know her well yet but she new i have to be nice so i called back "Hey did you call me"i asked "Yes i just wanted to know if you wanted to eat with me after your practice today so we can get to know eachother better"she asked "Umm i have nothing later so sure"i replied "Ok same restaurant?"she asked "Yup see ya"i said we hung up and anna came in "Who was that"she asked "Oh just lexi"i replied "What did she want"she asked "Nothing"i replied and went into the bathroom.

Anna Pov
I don't like this i don't like ag talking about lexi...i don't want lexi to do anything with ag my day already started bad i don't know what bad thing is gonna happen next.After taking a shower and getting ready i got out the bathroom and heard ag talking to someone so i asked her who it was "lexi"she replied of corse it was "what did she want"i asked her curiously "Nothing"she replied and went in the bathroom Ughh i really wanted to know i hope it's nothing bad i went in the bed and just watch my phone i'm getting really annoyed.A few minutes later ag came out,she looked at me and smiled but I just ignored her and watch my phone,she came to me and asked "Are you ok boon" "not really"i replied "Why,what happened?oh is it because of lexi?if it is and you're wondering what we are then my answer is We are nothing i barely know her and i don't catch feelings for someone easily"she said "Really then why did you catch feelings for me easily"I asked "Because...you're different"she said.This really made me happy "tickle time"she said in squeaky voice and tickled me "Ag..stop plzz"i said laughing "Ok ok come on get up we have school"she said pulling me up.We got our bags and started to drive to school. "Since i told you about lexi and my love life and stuff promise me you will tell me about yours too"she said "I promise"i replied.We got out the car and went to our friends.

Julia Pov
As Me and the girls were waiting for ag and anna to come we saw lexi "Yo what do y'all think about lexi"i asked "She's pretty cool"ami and emmi replied "Idk i haven't met her yet"mia replied "Same"avery and sophie replied.Then we saw anna and ag coming toward us smiling at eachother "Walk faster love birds we been waiting for y'all"i said "Hey guys"they said "Hey"we replied "Ag you ready for the announcement today"mia asked "yup"she replied "Why"i asked "They announcing  who made the basketball team"ag replied we started talking and ag and anna were flirting.We all looked at eachother and wanted to make fun of them but we wanted this to last so we just went along with them but then someone came and had to ruin it.

Lexi Pov
I was walking to class but then i saw ag and her friends talking and laughing so i went to them.I really wanted me and ag to be closer so you know we can be together later in the future that's why i asked her to come eat with me tonight after pour practice.I see her and anna talking a lot they were the only ones talking to eachother and laughing not including the others.I wonder what they are if they like eachother or not but i see anna talking to the guy ben yesterday idk maybe they have feelings for eachother secretly anyways i'm just gonna make up a reason and steal ag away from anna so i walked over there.

Ag Pov
As me and anna were laughing but someone tapped my shoulder so i turned around "Hi ag can i ask you a favor"she asked "yea what is it"i replied "Um can you walk me to my first period i forgot where it was "Oh i thought you said you know the place yesterday"i asked "Sorry i forgot"she said "No it's fine i was just joking"i replied laughing "Oh ahaha"she said i turned back around and saw anna just looking at me "Well boon see you later good luck at soccer today bye"i said opening my arms for a hug and she did the same at the same time i guest she wanted a hug too.After i just walk away with lexi since she didn't know where her class was "Can i see your schedule"i asked "Yea sure,oh no i think i lost it"she said "What how do you lose your schedule"i asked "Idk um oh nvm i found it i swear i look in my hoodie then i didn't see it but now i found it in here"she said "Oh wow"i said laughing then i walked her to her class "Welp here it is your first period"i said "Thank you very much"she said "no problem"i said turning around but then she said "Oh uhh ok then"putting her hands down "Did you need anything"i asked "Nope not at all"she replied "Well bye"i said walking away.

Lexi Pov
after getting to my class that i pretended i didn't know where it was i opened my arms to hug ag but she didn't even notice but she asked me if i needed anything so i just said no.I kinda mad taht she remembered to hug anna before she leaves and say couplie stuff but she didn't even say it to me or hugged me ik we just friends but they are just friends too.But i just got in my class and started to do my work

Emmi Pov
As ag and lexi were talking i notice anna face,she looked mad and annoyed "Ayo look at anna"i whispered to my friends "Awww anna jealous"julia whispered back then after talking ag turn back around and said some cute stuff and they both hugged each other at the same time wow looks like they are really attached to each other then ag walked away "Awww she remembered to hug you and soccer stuff"ami said "Hello?Anna are you there?"Sophie asked then we all looked at the direction where anna was looking at which was ag and lexi "Yes i'm here let's go before we get late"she said "Woah come down why you mad"Mia said "What who said i'm was mad?im not mad"she replied "Yea right"Avery said "Bruh shut up i said i'm not mad"anna said annoyed "Oooo someone is jealous"Julia said "stawp i'm not"she said "Ok bye y'all see y'all at lunch"mia,avery and sophie said leaving us "Bye see ya"i replied.

Anna Pov
As me and my friends were walking i saw ag and lexi talking in front of lexi first period i think so i stop "Woah woah why you stop"Ami asked i just stayed silence and watch ag and lexi "Look"julia pointed toward them "Ohh i get it now"ami said "Why is lexi pulling her arms out"i asked "She probably want a hug from ag"emmi said "Is ag gonna hug her back"i asked "Idk we'll see"julia said "Ooop look like she isn't"ami said "Wow ag didn't even notice i feel bad for lexi but hey at least she remember to hug you"emmi said Wow that actually make me happier "Yea"i said smiling "Dang your mood just changed real fast anna"Julia said "Shutup"i replied laughing.We went in class and started to do our work.

Mia Pov
We went in the class and ag still wasn't in there but then she came "Yo you supposed to be hear earlier than us what took you so long"i asked her "Oh lexi was doing something and i didn't know so i had to ask her some stuff then she kept the convo going so that's why i'm late"she said "Oh look like lexi having feelings for you"avery said "No"she replied "Oh yea then why would she only ask you to find her class"Sophie asked "Because she only know me"she replied "No she knows emmi,ami,julia and anna"avery said "Well yea maybe she have her reasons"ag said "yea and the reason is taht she like you"i said.

Ag Pov
I wonder if lexi actually likes me but that doesn't matter because i don't have feelings for her i only have feelings for boon "Ag i have good news for you"sophie said "What is it"i asked "Uhmmm anna was mad when you were talking to lexi and she looked jealous when you walked away with lexi"she told me "Really!!well she was jealous this morning when i asked her about lexi"i said "Oooo ag you gettting somewhere she might have feels for you"Avery said "Heheh maybe"i replied i tried to act cool but in the inside ik exploding million of question ran thru my head if she anna likes me. "Quiet down class today announcement is important"the professor said "omg mia they announcing who made the team"i said "Ahhh is so excited"she said then our coach announced who made it "Mia brooke,Ag mcdaneils"he said I jumped up and me and mia did our handshake "Let's go"we screamed.

anna pov
I was waiting for the basketball announcement then they announce the names taht made it at last it was ag I jumped up and down screaming "Yayaya" not realizing i was being stared at "omg i'm so sorry"i said sitting back down "Woow anna i see you cheering your girl up"julia said "yea friend cheer friends up"i replied "Yea but they don't do it like you do"Emmi said "Shit up"i replied.

-Lunch-
Ag pov
I walked to the cafeteria with my friends and saw anna and her friends in front of me so i called her "Boon"i yelled she turned around and ran into my arms and hugged me right "Omg bub good job you made the team i'm so proud of you"she said "Oh wow thx"i replied "Aww"everyone said in the cafeteria looking at us "Oh sorry uh i didn't realized"anna said "no it's ok let's get our lunch"i said.We got our lunch then sat in our spot

Ben Pov
Wow anna and ag are getting along very well in surprised i thought taht girl lexi was gonna break them up because she look like she likes ag but we never know if ag like her or no well probably not because anna.I'm not planning on doing snuggling to them right now because i don't want to be suspicious and i want anna to miss me or something so i'm gonna leave them alone today for now but next time is gonna hurt ag so bad tho.

Lexi Pov
I was sitting down in my lunch table then i heard some scream and laughing so i turn around and saw ag and anna hugging veer gone started saying "Awww" it was just so annoying how anna get a lot of ag's attention i really want to break them up and get ag on to my self but i'm gonna be with her today later just the two of us so that's a win.

-Skip to after school-
Anna Pov
It was after school i just got done with my tryout and my coach told me that  there would be a list in front of the school on who made the team.It was almost time for ag's practice to end too and i had an idea of eating out together so i walked over to the gym at the same time she came out of they gym which wa wright in time so i asked her.

Lexi Pov
I was sitting in the bleachers and putting my stuff in then i saw anna walking toward the gym then ag came out and they started talking and laughing so i kinda got suspicious then they went to the parking lot and tahts when i got a call from ag "Hey lexi i'm not gonna be able to make it to the dinner tonight i'm sorry"she said "Oh ok well it's ok next time"i said and she hang up i kinda got suspicious how she got something going on suddenly so i got in my car and followed ag car.

Ag Pov
"Do you want to go eat with me right now"anna asked i thought about lexi because she asked the same thing "yea sure"i replied because anna is more important than lexi and i never know when i can do third with her so yea "You go ahead in my car i got to call someone"i said "Oh ok"she replied so i called lexi and told her i can't make it.She said it was ok so i just hang up.We arrived at the restaurant and started eating i felt like soemone was staring or spying on us so i looked skeins but no one was there "Are you ok bub"anna asked "Yup so how was tryout today"i asked "Oh it was good we knowing who makes it tmr"she said "Ooo i'm excited but ik you gonna make it so no worry's"i said "Aww how was your practice"she asked "Oh it was good we have a game next week"i tell her "Ooo bet i'm gonna come cheer you up"she said "Yess if you come then i'm making those points for you"i said "ahahh ok"she replied "Ok you ready to go"I asked "Yup i'm ready"she said i paid and we went out.

Lexi pov
Woah she ditch me to go with that girl i can't believe her.She might know her more but ik i'm way prettier than her,i literally have everything she has literally name one thing i don't have that she has.I can't stand this i have to do something about it revenge.When they walked out the restaurant i had an  idea i got in the side in the store and found some rocks.

Anna Pov
As we walked to ag's car i felt a rock on my forehead "Owww"i screamed "Omg boon you ok"she asked looking at my forehead "No it hurts"i said "Ok let go home i help you out"she said.We got to our dorm and ag got the medicines,she rubbed the wet towel in my forehead,put some alcohol and put bandage on it "all done does it still hurt she asked "Kinda but it's getting better"i replied "Ok good i promise taht i will go find the person taht hit you and beat them up"she said"ag said "No don't worry about it might just be an accident"i tell her "Ok if you say so,you should go take shower"she said "ok"i replied and got in the shower.

Ag Pov
when anna came out i got in the bathroom a rn took a shower then dried my hair and stretched for awhile so i wouldn't be sore tmr then i got out the bathroom and saw anna sleeping i go up to her and just admire her face.She literally is the prettiest girl alive i then kissed her forehead and whisper "Goodnight boon" then closed the lights i got on my bed and fell asleep as well.

——————————————-
Author pov
Thank you for reading!!!I HopE y'all like this chapter.A lot of cute moments and jealous parts😁
Ag And anna saw eachother yesterday and today probably but they haven't made a content together i'm still waiting on it.I'm literally gonna die and give up on everything if they don't make a content together while they still together!!!!But anyways Have a goodnight!!!
VOtE and comment!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 1.7K 58
Ah shit... I have no filter so prepare and beware 💀😭 Ag and Anna I will take this down if you tell me too! Codes: ⚠️- smut (red cover pic) 🥺- cute...
47.9K 1.2K 29
Anna and ag, what could go wrong?
11.6K 351 17
It was just a simple date with your boyfriend, that was it, you and Mark had gone out to a restaurant for a first date, it went well then he took you...
143 4 12
Everette starts falling for a male student but learns who he actually likes, Madi thinks she's lesbian but falls for the jock, which is her best frie...