Chapter 12

Anna Pov
I woke up still having my arms around Ag,i look up and she was still sleeping looking at her remind me up what she said last night.A tear ran down my cheek and i don't even know why i wiped my tears and got up to go to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth took a shower then wore my outfit i got out the bathroom and thought i would got buy us some food.I got in my car and drove to the restaurant then order some food and waited "Order number 432" i hear the person say,i got up to the counter and got the food then drove back to the dorm.

Ag pov
I woke up feeling pain on my face and soreness through out my body idk how i'm gonna go to school.I got out of my bed and tooo a shower then changed,i then got out of the bathroom and saw anna putting some food on the plate. "Where are you going"she asked "uhh school it's almost 7:30 you know"i said getting my stuff in my bag "No you can't go to school"Anna said "Why not"i asked "Because i said so"she said "Well i don't have to listen to you...you're not my mom,my doctor or my girl..fre nvm"i said feeling kinda sad and walking to the door,anna pull one of my arm and i turn around and she said "Ag plz don't go,you're not feeling good yet i don't want you to get hurt more"she said "Anna i have to i have basketball tryout today this is my dream nothing else can make me happy then playing basketball,it just help me get the worries out"I said "Ok fine but plz be careful and i also have soccer tryout today"she said pulling me into a hug *Oww*i screamed "What...what's wrong she asked "Uhh nothing"i tell her "Don't lie to me"she said "Ok fine"i said lifting up my shirt half way "Omg ag why didn't you tell me"she said going into the bathroom and getting something "Because i didn't want you to be worried"i said she came back and said "take your shirt off" "Why"i asked "I'm gonna help you out"she said opening the medicine box.

Anna Pov
Ag took her shirt off and wow her abs.....ok ok but her bruises and scratches were so red tho those people must hit her hard i honestly don't want her to go tot school but basketball makes her happy so i have to let her go.I got bandages and alcohol and put it on the scratches "Ahhhh"she screamed "Sorrry sorry"I said blowing it i put some more medicine "Ok you're all done.Ag put her shirt and hoodie back on and walk to the door "Don't go yet"i said "What"she said "eat with me before you go"i said pulling her to the table "ok"she said and we ate our breakfast and started to drive to school.When we arrived at school we went our separate ways,i went to my class and sat next to my friends "Hey guys"i said "Hey friend"julia said "why you sad"emmi asked "Uhm nothing"I replied "Don't lie to us anna shumate we your best friends"Ami said "Ok fine the thing that ag said in her sleep last night was just bugging me"I said "What did she say"asked julia "She said *i told you it was ok if you just wanted to be friends because i wanted you to be happy,although i still have feel for you tremendously...i hope you know that someday,i will never want someone like i wanted you now*"I told them crying "Awww come hear anna"Emmi said pulling me into a hug "Did you do anything or say anything back"Ami asked "Well i said Ag i want to be with you and i have been liking you a lot since i travel through your other side of you but i just don't have those feelings for you...i'm sorry for making you sad it all my fault but even tho if you won't able to hear this i really love you"i said "Anna really not even a little"Ami asked "No i don't think so"i answer her "Well you never know until they talk to someone else"Julia said "Wdym"I asked "You'll know when time comes"Emmi said "Alright class quiet down we will be starting class" The professor said.

Ag Pov
I sat on my seat then my friends came in and sat next to me "Yo i really thought you weren't gonna come to school"mia said "How couldn't i today is basketball tryout but i almost didn't come"i told them "Why not"avery asked "Uhm anna she didn't want me to come to school because she didn't want me to get hurt more"i said "Aww she cares about you"sophie said "As a friends"i replied "I don't think she will ever have feelings for me,how can i be friends with someone that in love with someone but i'm in love with them"i asked "Wait she likes someone"Avery asked "Idk but she probably does because i show her my love but she never showed her to me"i said "Awww it's ok ag"Sophie said "Love life for me never goes my way"i said "You'll find your person soon"Mia said "I hope so"i replied then the class started.