Chapter 38

Ag's Pov
*Beep Beep*I heard my alarm and it was 4:30am perfect time,i got out the bed went in the bathroom,brushed my teeth,wash my face then changed.I walked downstairs and called mia "Hey i need to ask you a favor"I said "Ugh Ag why you calling me so early"she asked "Um i need you to come to annas house rn"I said "Why"she asked "just come i'll tell you when you're here"i said "Fine"she said then i went in the kitchen make me some food.I ate then i hear the door bell ,i went out and locked the door "Woah woah i'm not going in"she asked "No i need you to drive me to this place"I said "A jewelry store?"mia said "Yea"i replied "Why"she asked smirking "I have something to pick up from there"I said "For who"she ask knowing who it is for "Anna duhh"i replied "That's what i thought"she replied "Ok start driving we don't got time"i said.

Mia Pov
We made it to the jewelry store then we went in "Hey do you have the necklace i ordered"ag asked "are you ag mcdaniels"The lady asked "Yes"ag replied then she went back then came bag with a box and bag "Here you go"she said "Thank you"ag said we got the bag and went out and got in our car. "Yoo let me see!!!"i said trying to grab the bag but she didn't let go "No you cnat see it before anna"She said "Why not it's just a chrismas present"i said "It not for christmas present"she said "Then what is it for"i asked "I'm asking her out tonight"Ag said and you don't even know how big my smile grew and how much i screamed "OMG AG FINALLY AHHhHh IM SO EXCITED"I yelled "Calm down i have to tell you the plan first"she said "Ok ok"I replied "So this is how it's gonna go,I already made like a treasure hunt thing i made clues and you and the others will get then it will lead to me and there i'm gonna ask her the question and yea,then it gonna take her to this cool place and put the necklace on her then we gonna star gaze"She said "WOAH MCROMANTIC i seee"I said and we started laughing "So you tell others and i get the stuff ready i'll give you the box when you guys come over"ag said "Ok so does annas family know"i asked "Yea they're in it too"ag said "Cool so where's the place you gonna be"I asked "Anna favorite place the mountains"She said "The famous mackinac national park"i asked "Yup"she replied "Bad news it's close"i replied "Ik i talked to the owner so it's open for us only"She said "Awwwww that so cute"i replied "Hehe ik"she replied.A few minutes later we made it back to annas house "Alright bye see ya later don't forget to tell others"ag said "I won't"i replied and drove back home excitedly.

Ag Pov
I opened the door and went in no one was awake so that was good i locked the door behind and went in annas room and changed back to my normal cloth so anna wouldn't be suspicious.Then i got back in the bed and cuddle anna,I then fell asleep thinking about how ready and excited iam about tonight.
-Hours later-
Brandons Pov
I opened my eyes and remembered "ITS CHRISTMAS!!"I jumped out of my bed and ran around the room excitedly "Wait hold up"i ran downstairs quickly and saw more presents under the tree "HOLY CHaLUPAs!!"I screamed.I started to run upstairs again and this time bursted into annas room i saw them cuddling but that's not important rn "ANNA AG WAKE UPPP SANTA CAME!"I yelled getting on the bed jumping up and down "Ughhh calm down loser"Anna said rubbing her eyes "Good morning buddy you're up early"ag says yawning "COME oN GEt UP LeTs GO OPEN TGe PrEsents PLzZ"I yelled then went inside tommy's room "GET uP tOMMy wakE UP ISABEllA"I yelled "Lower your voice bud lily's sleeping"tommy said "I'm sorry"i whispered and went out and went inside my moms room "MOM MOM WaKE uP ITS CHRISTMAS LETs GO OPEN THE PRESENTD"I yelled "Ok Ok i'm always honey calm down"my mom said.I Went out and yelled "HURRY EVERYONE IM WAItiNg" then i walked toward the tree and sat by the presents.Later on they came down and ag sat by me and anna sat by mom and tommy and isabella sat in front of me. "Alright I'll go first ok brandon let's start with you"my mom said grabbing my present under the tree and gave it to me "Woahhhh V BuCKs for fortnite!!!YAyayyaya"i screamed happily and gave my mom a hug "My turn!!here's your gift loser"Anna said "Wait no YOu didn't!!!PS5!!ANNa THIs BETTER NOT BE FAKE"I said shockingly "Nope it's legit"she said "OMG THaNk UoU THaNK YOu you're the best sister!!"i said and hugged her tight. "Me next" ag said and gave me her present "Woah it's pretty long!!YOu GOt me a skateboard"i yelled "Not just a skate board look at the bottom"she said i turned it around and saw pictures of all of us like polaroids "You said you liked my skateboard and i customize it my self so i customized yours too and i also made it electric so if you don't feel like pushing yourself just use the remote"she said "Danggg Thank youuu!!!!Ive never had a COOlER gift then this"I yelled and hugged ag tightly "My turn!!"Tommy said and gave me a big box "Wowww this is huge"i said "Yup"he replied "Wiat another box"i asked i saw them giggling "Anither smaller box whattt"i said getting nervous well it had nothing but a box but then at the very end i saw a little box i untapped it and saw a glass with a baseball in it "Baseball"I asked "Look at the signature"Tommy said "MIKE TROUT YOU MET HIM!!!"I asked "Yup it's a gift from me and isabella"tommy siad "ThAnk yOUu i love this gift also"I said.
"OK ITs my turn to give you my gifts"I said "Here's your anna"I said "And here's your ag"i said  "DUDe this is so cool"ag said i got her a custom basketball jersey i had my face on the front of the jersey and my name on the back with number one "You know my i put number one on the back"i asked "Why"she asked "Because in your number one favorite brandon"i said "Oh okshe said and gave me a hug "A blanket with a picture of you?"anna asked "Yup i put my face on this so next you and ag have a sleepover you won't forget to invite me"I said "Smart"Anna said rolling her eyes "Goodjob bro"tommy said and rubbed my head. "Here's yours tommy and isabella and here's yours mom"i said and gave them their presents. "Awww honey this is so cute"my moms said "You haven't seen the best part open the locket"i said she opened and tears came down her face "Awww i love it thank you"she said and kissed my cheek it was a picture of me on the left side of the locket and picture of anna and ag on the right. "Oww you got us the brandon coupon"isabella said "yup"i replied "I've been waiting for this one"tommy siad and i laughed.