Chapter 17

Anna Pov
Omg...I can't believe this i cried happily in my friends arm. "Anna why you smiling"ami asked "You should be sad but your happy are you even a real friend"mia asked "Y'all look"i said pointing at the bed with the cover.They walked over and open the cover "Sir who is this"mia asked the police "Your friend?"he replied "No this isn't ag"Avery replied "Did you guys said all the features she has?"the officer said "Yes but this isn't ag,she has nose pierced and her hair is not natural blond"Emmi said "Yea and her eyes are hazel,her smile could light up everyone day,she very brave,funny,her laugh is just perfect..."i said but i got cut of my the officer "Ok ms.....we only about physical stuff"he said "Yea anna not the time to be a simp rn"Julia said "I'm not i'm just describing her"i said looking away smiling that that person is not ag i finally felt a weight/worry out of my body.

Mia Pov
We were all going to uncover the cover over ag but anna wanted to go alone since she was feeling very bad and we can all agree that ag really like her "Go ahead you can go first"i said "Ok..."she said crying we watched her open the cover and she started to cover her mouth with hands.She turned around crying but smiling at the same time,i was so confused how can she be smiling while ag is literally dying i thought  it got me mad how could ag like a girl like this ag was blindly in love ig.She then went to julia and hugged her,we started questioning her "Anna why are you smiling"Ami asked "you should be sad but you're happy are you even a real friend"i asked. "Y'all...g...o look"anna said  pointing at ag's body in tears.We all went up and i opened the cover. OmG am i seeing this right i rubbed my eyes and looked at my friends "Sir who is this"i asked the officer "Umm your friend"he replied "No this is not ag"Avery said "Didnt you guys said we got all the features correct"he asked "Yes by ag have nose peirce and her hair is not natural blond"emmi replied "Yea and her eyes are hazel brighter then the stars,her smile lights up everyone's day,She's brave,funny and a trouble maker but if you get to know the real her you'll love her...and most of all her laugh it's just perfect...."anna said but the officer cut her off by saying "ok ms...you didn't have to say that much but thank you" "Yea anna not the time to be a simp rn"Juli said. Ik in my heart anna meant all that,she smiled saying all those things about ag, maybe i was wrong ag really picked the right girl for her maybe anna is the one...
Julia-Awww the way anna talked about ag was so cuteee!!!
Emmi-Bruh i swear they soulmates,anna playing with the hoodie string when she was talking omg so cute and it was ag's hoodie tooo!!
Ami-If only anna isn't dating ben i would've kidnap anna and make her marry ag already
Avery-I hope soph talking about me like anna does with ag someday
Sophie-This is how ik annas the one for ag!!!

Avery Pov
We went out the room and me and mia talked to the officer about ag "So any sign of your friend,share her locations?"he asked "Nope no sign of her"I replied "Ok well then we will take it to next level and find her,alright i will be going now,i call you if i have any news"he said and left "Thank you!!"mia said. "Bruh i wonder where ag is"i said "Same i hope she doesn't do anything stupid"i said "Yup"she agrees then we walked back to our friends "So what did he say?did they find ag?is she ok?where is she now?Anna exploded with questions "Woah woah calm down ag's *then i remember i couldn't say at that anymore* i meant anna the officer says they taking to the next level and will try to find ag day and night he call us if there's any news so don't worry"i said "Well we all should get some rest since tmr is saturday we can all help the officer to find ag"mia said "Yea"we all agreed and left

-Rewind to last night-
Ag Pov
As i saw the truck coming toward me i was alarmed and swerved my sterling wheel to the right which i didn't realized there were bunch of trees,i almost hit one of the huge ones but i hit the break real fast but it was too late BOOm!!!! Ahhhh i screamed i hit my head on the window and now it's bleeding i look at the front window and my car was fine i didn't hit anything i looked back and the truck that i was about to get hit by hit someone else's car.Police and emergency came i walked out my car and look and thought that could've been me it was weird because the person kinda have my features and their car was also white i walked back to my car and continued to go to where i was gonna take her to surprise.Once i arrived there i started to park then started to walk up the hill it was 4am in the morning and still raining as i got higher up to the hill it got colder i only had a T-shirt and nike shirts on since i didn't take shower after practice.As i was walking i saw the bench then i notice i was close to the place i started to stare at the bench because it reminds me of that morning when she was the first person i showed her this place ,we were all happy and smily i was so into that moment that i started to hear her voice  "Ag don't leave me!" "Thank you for bringing me here ag" "I can't do anything without you!!" "I'm you're number 1 fan!!" "your favorite person in the world,Ag?!!!" i hear her laughs as i close my eyes i could see her smiling i see us happy i fell to the ground on my knees,cover my ears and yelled "stop plz get out of my head i beg you anna"and cried.This will never happen ag forget it she'll never be yours.....I then got up and started to walk to the location but my foot was still numb and I'm still very cold after a few minutes i saw a little building which i new i finally made it,i opened the door and saw the surprise sign i made for Anna i got closer and ripped it then i suddenly collapsed on the floor and blacked out.