Chapter 15

Anna Pov
I woke up seeing ag still sleeping,I want to wake her up but today is not the same as the other days so i quickly got up to get ready to get away with the awkwardness when she wakes up.I got in the bathroom and took a shower then brushed my teeth then wore my outfit.I checked my phone then got out the bathroom,i look to the side and of corse ag was awake i quickly looked away and grabbed my bags i want to fix things but i just don't know what to say.

Ag Pov
I woke up hearing water sound i look to the side and Anna was gone,she probably taking a shower i thought i wonder why she didn't wake me up like usual then i realized what happen yesterday ughh it's gonna be so awkward.I don't want to keep ignoring her i just want to hear her voice i want her attention then i heard the bathroom door open i quickly watched my phone and pretended to watch it cause i don't want to be awkward.She looked at me but then looked away oh god not again then she grab her bag and got to the door "anna wait"i said "what do you want"she asked "You know we can't keep doing this you can't keep ignoring me you gonna see me everyday and i don't want to ignore you i don't want to get ignore by you"i said "OmG ag same i don't like us ignoring each other i want us to be normal it's hard ignoring your fav person isn't the world"she said "Oh i'm your fav person in the world?well you are my too boon"i said ik notice her blushing that must of melt her heart i thought "Oh well let's forget about what happened yesterday it was just a bad day"she said "Yup"i replied "Ok you should get ready i'm gonna wait for you"she said "ok"i replied.I got in the bathroom,brushed my teeth and took a shower then i dried my hair packed my basketball stuff and got out the bathroom "You ready"she asked "Yup let's go"i said and we started driving to our college campus.

-At school-
Mia Pov
Me and the girls were talking then we saw ag car coming in "Oh look whose here"i said "Do y'all think anna and ag made up?"Avery asked "Idk anna texted us yesterday and she said the date was not good she payed attention to ag instead of ben and they ignored each other the whole day"Julia said "Dang"we replied "she coming out pray that anna is with her y'all"Ami said "Act normal"Emmi said. "Guys guys i think our prayer worked"I said "OMg OMg yayay"they screamed.Then ag and anna finally came to us "what are y'all so happy about"Ag asked "Y'all made up?"julia asked "y'all not gonna ignore each other anymore right"Emmi asked "Bruh why y'all so interesting us?"Anna asked "Cause ik when y'all ignore each other it's so awkward and it's weird for us to not see y'all flirt and stuff"Ami said "omg y'all not the only ones you know how hard it is to ignore my boon"ag asked "OMg y'all did she just say *mine*"i said "She did!!"Sophie said "Y'all so dramatic we just couple of besties"Ag said "Yea for sure"We replied.Then after talking for awhile we started to walk to our class.

Anna Pov
I walked in my class with my friends and everyone was there which was surprising because everybody is always late in our class "Ma.shumate.Ms.Pinkowiski and Ms.Whit why are you lady late"Our professor asked "Sir we are right in time"i replied "No you not i told you guys and everyone else to come early today because today is where the next semester started and i will be telling you your next class"He said "Oh we are very sorry"Emmi explain "Take your seats"he said so we went and sat down.I hope i have the same class as my friends.My professor started saying our classes and i don't have my friends with me for the first period but for the others i do "Ok bye y'all see ya"i said "Bye anna they replied.I started going to my next class and i didn't already like that lexi girl is in it ughh....
-Lunch Time-
Ag Pov
Since we started switching classes we sometimes have different lunch times i hope my all my friends come to lunch especially anna. "Hey ag"mia said "Sup mcdaddy"avery said "Hi"sophie said "Hey bub"I heard and i knew it was anna "Hey boon"i replied "wow you gonna replied to anna but not us i see how it is"Avery said "chill y'all i meant to say it to all of you guys too"i said. "what class do y'all got"i asked they started saying their classes and i'm surprise and mad that i didn't have any class with  "how do we not have classes together"anna asked "That's what i'm wondering"i replied.We started eating and talking and of corse me and anna talked back and forth and ignored everybody else "This is what i want to see everyday"i heard mia said "I agree"i everyone said.After lunch i went to my next class i don't know nobody else except for lexi. "Hey ag"she said "Hi lexi"I replied "How is ur day going"she asked "Not good anna not in one of my classes"i said "Well but iam tho"she said "Yea ig"i replied "So do you like wanna maybe go to dinner with me again"she asked i thought about it and i don't want anything to happen with me and anna "No i'm good i'm gonna have basketball tryout and i'm gonna be tired so next time"i said "Oh ok"she replied and look away she looks mad.