The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

By Polish445

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... More

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 17

971 40 12
By Polish445

Lisa's P.O.V

Here I was, just sitting by the infamous Thybine River in the Ophelian Forest. This has got to be one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in all of Majestia and I couldn't be happier to be able to see such beauty whenever I wanted.

I remember reading in our History books about one of the most famous stories that are said to be located in the Ophelian forest. This one in particular is by the Thybine River.

On one sunny morning, a handsome young man named Cedric and his pregnant wife, Rhyme were walking through the Ophelian Forest for a picnic. As they were finding a suitable spot for lunch they spotted a river, one they had never seen before.

Looking at the beautiful place, Rhyme has so desperately wanted to picnic near the unknown river. So, the two lovers sat down and started to enjoy their meal. Rhyme then got thirsty and their water was already finished so Cedric went up to the river and scoped some water for his wife in a bowl.

While he was getting the water a thief had come near the advancing river followed by the guards of the royal palace. The thief knew he was going to be cornered, so to save his life he threw the bag of stolen goods towards Cedric and hid in the bushes.

When the palace guards came, they thought Cedric was the thief who had stolen treasure from the royal palace.

Rhyme had seen it all happen and knew where the real thief was. Fortunately for her, the thief had no idea she was even present in the moment. But she was still super thirsty.

Rhyme got up and grabbed the bottle of water her husband had dropped while getting carried away by the guards. She drank some of it and felt it fresh in her throat. Then suddenly,

She couldn't stop telling the truth.

"I ate the cupcakes in the fridge!"

I secretly hate the King of Majestia!"

"I don't know how to sow I said that to show off in front of my friends!"

"I love getting attention from people even if I pretend I don't!"

"And I know exactly where the real thief is hiding!" She shouted out loud.

The thief felt threatened. This woman knew it was him and he could go to jail if she told the guards. He has to do something about it.

He secretly started to advance towards Rhyme, trying to plan a sneak attack, but being the idiotic person he is, he forgot Rhyme had known exactly where he was hidden all along.

He went up right behind her and was about to attack when Rhyme suddenly jumped aside and loudly shouted for help.

The thief fell in the river and no part of his body was left dry. People had already gathered around the river after hearing Rhymes screeching screams and cries for help.

The thief then started confessing to all his crimes, all of this was heard by the people of Majestia and that thief was then sent to jail, releasing the wrongly accused Cedric.

Then from that day on that river was known as the River of Truth, because whoever touched its waters immediately started telling the truth with no stop until a full 24 hours had passed by.

Its actual name is the Thybine River after the couple named its first newborn child that. And they lived happily ever after.

I know right now I should be thinking of a way to break that spell on Jungkook but my mind can't process anything currently and I feel so useless.

I've tried everything and I can't find anything that could have been helpful.

My first goal was to figure out what kind of spell he was under. Love spell came into my mind first because of the way he was been acting with Tzuyu, but the person who's under that spell can't think of anything else other than the person they "love", but Jungkook has been going about his normal day. He played games with Yugyeom, took all his classes, ate in the cafeteria, aced his math test. So I don't think it's that.

Maybe it was an attachment curse, but that has a cure that I can't make, it's too advanced for someone who is just a high schooler. Perhaps Irene unnie could make it but that'll take days and we don't have that much time.

I had no more ideas and was running out of solutions. Yeah, there's not much to go on, I know.

Sitting here by the Thybine River I thought I could clear my mind a little and think of some other way to save Jungkook. But still nothing.

It was so frustrating and I couldn't stop shaking. It wasn't cold at all, heck it was only mid-September. And summer is very long-lasting in Majestia.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, trying to clear my head. I would see a virtual image of myself with my friends, enjoying. It would turn into a different picture after some time.

The first one, I was playing around with Bambam, he's a super close friend of mine, we're childhood best friends. The second was me and Rosé planting trees in the Garden of Roses.

Rosé can talk to plants and animals, so she's really in tune with nature. Maybe a little too much. I remember she once cried for a whole week because an old apple tree was being cut down.

Weird, but it's her power. I mean if I could make connections with plants and animals I guess I would be the same too. It would be like losing a friend, wouldn't it?

The third image was Bangtan and The Silence hanging out on the rooftop of Building A. Everyone was laughing, having drinks, with no cares for the world. I smiled unknowingly while picturing that image.

Suddenly it was replaced with one of me and Jungkook. Our faces were extremely close, the innocent look on his face was gone. It was then replaced with him gazing at me with such intensity and emotion I felt like melting right there and then.

He was getting closer and closer, and now our lips were inches apart with his head slightly tilted to the side. My breathing got heavier and I felt my heartbeat quicken.

But then he stopped and gave me his infamous bunny smile. My heartbeat quickened if that was even possible. His eyes were always so sparkly, they annoyed me at first. They held so much innocence in them it frustrated me, but now it's one of my favourite things about him.

Yeah, he's sort of awkward and anxious which bothers me a lot, especially around strangers and people he doesn't know well. But once you get to know him, he's so kind and warm-hearted. Once you see that gorgeous smile of his, you'll forget all your troubles.

He put his hand on my cheek and I could feel him getting closer and closer.

But before anything else could happen, I opened my eyes and immediately started looking around if anyone had seen my blushing state.

No one was there and I scolded myself for having such thoughts.

Jungkook's out there, under some spell that's probably driving him crazy and here I am thinking such disgusting things.

I don't know what took over me, but that image suddenly had popped into my head and I didn't want it to stop.

"Fuck, I'm losing it," I said surprising myself with how loud my voice sounded after sitting in the silence for so long.

I went towards the river and bent down to have a closer look at its clear waters.

I sighed.

I wish my life could be as simple as this running water's life was. But no my life is like a huge tornado, going here and here, causing a ruckus in other people's lives as well as my own.

I wanted to touch the water and run my fingers through it but I know what would happen if I did that. I'd start blabbering random things until the next morning and I don't want that to happen because what would happen if I accidentally told someone about all the times I sneaked out of the school or the whole truth about me and Yoongi being siblings.

Pfftt that would get me expelled.

And so I just sat there, again, not doing anything, and just thinking about random things.

Damn, I feel bad for all my friends, I must be the most useless piece of shit ever.

Maybe I should just wait for Wendy to wake up. Then we'll figure out something together.

Yeah, that might work because right now I'm not doing any good on my own and I'm just stressing myself out by thinking about this issue restlessly.

So, making up my mind, I got up and-

"WAIIITTT!" I suddenly yelled.

"I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA!" I screeched. I don't know why I said it out loud knowing that no one is around and can hear me, but it felt a lot more reassuring to do so.

I looked back at the Thybine River and for a second, I found myself stupid for not thinking about this before.

I opened my bag and took out my water bottle and a tissue. I poured all of the water inside it on a lifeless flower that was a few steps to my right. I went over to the Thybine River and carefully collected some of its water in the bottle, making sure I don't touch even a little droplet.

I wiped the bottle with the tissue and cautiously made sure it was completely dry and not even a little drop of water was on it.

I smiled before placing it back inside my bag and heading towards Building B.

"Now how do I make this plan work?" I thought to myself out loud.

Some students were still taking their afternoon classes so it wasn't that crowded in the hallways.

"Lisa! LISA! LALISA MONABAN!"

I turned around annoyed. I'm busy, who's calling me!?

"OH MY GOD, I FOUND YOU," Wendy yelled finally reaching me and grabbing both my shoulders tightly. "What are you doing here?" I asked, avoiding all the weird stares we were getting for being so loud in the middle of the day.

"Holy shit why do you run so fast," Yoongi said, catching up with Wendy.

I stiffened, what the hell are these two doing here. "Wendy, you should be resting, Yoongi why aren't you taking care of her?" I said, scolding both of them.

"I tried, but then she started talking about how Jungkook is in trouble and other stuff and I got all worried and the next thing I know she's running out of the sick room and yelling your name out in the hallways."

Why?

"Did you do anything about Jungkook? Please tell me you understood what I was saying? Do you have a plan? What are you doing in the cafeteria anyway it's like 2 pm, I'm sure Jennie would have made some food back at the dorm." Wendy started mumbling as Yoongi gave me the is-this-who-you've-been-living-with-when-i-wasn't-around look.

"Everything is fine! I got your message, I have a plan, I need your help and I'll go back to the dorm and eat once we've successfully gotten Tzuyu and Jungkook away from each other." I said as she sighed and let go of my arms.

Well, at least now I know that she's feeling better.

Yoongi looked confused. "Wait what do you mean keep Tzuyu and Jungkook away from each other? Is he actually in some trouble or something?" He asked, he doesn't know?

"Didn't Jungkook tell you? Wait, Lisa, you didn't tell him either?" Wendy asked as I stayed quiet.

"Tell me what?"

"Jungkook and Tzuyu are dating."

"Pfft as if, he was whining about her to Namjoon last night before dinner."

"No seriously, like everyone has been talking about it."

"Nice joke."

"We're not joking," I said, pointing at the new couple who were sitting together for lunch in the cafeteria. Jungkook was feeding her the pizza and I felt like killing myself right then and there.

Are her hands broken or some shit? Can she not feed herself?

"Ew, what the fuck is that." My thoughts exactly.

"I told you."

"And it's not just that, Wendy sensed that Jungkook isn't being himself and that someone must have put him under some spell because his aura was very different and hostile," I said as he looked at Tzuyu, ready to punch her in the face.

I guess we are siblings because I've been wanting to do that all morning.

"It's Tzuyu, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Who else could it be? And we know that Twice aren't known to be the kindest and modest of all people."

"So what's your plan?" Wendy asked.

"How about we just go up there and knock some sense into that brunette to not mess with Bangtan-" Wendy cut him off by slapping him on the forearm.

"Stop, you're talking like some mafia."

"Can I break her neck?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'll break yours before you even get the chance." Wendy looked at him glaring.

He glared at her back before both their eyes landed on my confused face.

Ummm, alright.

"Okay, whatever. I have a plan but I need your help."

"What's the plan?"

I smirked and told them the plan. "That's it?" Yoongi asked, not impressed.

"We're not in CID or the X-Files or some shit, it's just a simple plan that I'm sure will work."

"What if it doesn't work?" Wendy asked, unsure.

"It's such a simple plan, and if it doesn't work there will be no harm done," I said, frustrated. Why don't they just trust me on this one? I'm not doing anything risky, this is the purest and most innocent scheme I've ever made compared to my other ones.

"Okay, fine. But if Professor Du scolds me or something I'm blaming it all on you." Yoongi said as I nodded. I'm sure this plan will work so I'm not worried about anything.

Yoongi went back into the hallways and took a right, heading to Professor Du's office.

Wendy and I went inside the cafeteria and pretended to mind our own business. We grabbed some snacks and sat on the table behind Jungkook and Tzuyu's.

We tried being as normal as we could. Wendy closed her eyes and focused. After a while, she opened her eyes and let out a shaky breath. "Yeah something is up, I can't control Jungkook, something is blocking it."

It would have been a lot easier if Wendy was able to get into Jungkook's head but still, we have other ways we can use.

(Just a reminder, Wendy's powers are Precognition and Mind Control. She was trying to use her mind control on him. )

Now, we just wait for Yoongi.

It took a while but in only a few minutes I saw Yoongi come into the cafeteria with Professor Du who seemed very annoyed to be interrupted while working.

He nodded at me and I immediately used my super-speed and took out the bottle filled with Truth Water from my backpack. I quickly moved to the Tzuyu's table and placed the bottle on their table.

Tzuyu looked back at me, knowing I was the only one who could have put the mysterious bottle on her table.

Wendy immediately activated her mind control and I saw her seep into Tzuyu's mind. Wendy -who was tapped in and controlling Tzuyu- quickly grabbed the water bottle on the table and drank it.

Yes!

Wendy removed the mind control and before Tzuyu could realize what was happening, the Truth Water was already down her throat.

Professor Du and Yoongi came over to her and Jungkook's table, he was peacefully drinking his coke, with no idea what the rest of us had just done.

"Choi Tzuyu," Professor Du spoke, grabbing everyone's attention. "I've been informed that you've been using random potions and powers on people without their consent or any teachers permission."

Tzuyu looked at me and smirked. Of course, she had some backup plan when stuff would turn out this way, I know she isn't stupid, she would have thought out everything perfectly. I'm sure she even memorized a full speech to tell Professor Du if someone ever figured it out.

But we have something else up our sleeves.

"Yes. That's 100% correct."

The whole cafeteria gasped.

She had said it so proudly and I almost wanted to laugh at how her eyes slowly grew big and her hands covered her mouth in astonishment.

"Excuse me?" Professor Du said, her voice filled with surprise.

"I've used it multiple times, with all my members from Twice, except Dahyun, she hates getting involved in these things so she just makes up excuses to not participate. To be honest, I don't really enjoy it either but I've gotten used to it now, sometimes I think I just do it because I have no other choice, what else can I do anyways." She said again in the most arrogant tone ever.

The whole cafeteria's attention was now on her and I'm so sure that everyone who was there 100% believed whatever came out of her mouth.

Not gonna lie, we've all seen these bitches do unbelievable shit and illegal stuff.

Even Jungkook was confused, I felt like pinching his cute and round cheeks.

"What is she talking about?" Professor Du asked Yoongi who was watching with the most amused face ever.

"I'll explain everything later, but for now...," He said, glancing over to Tzuyu who was panicking about her spilling everything right to the principal. "What did you do with Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked at his older Hyung, confused.

"I put him under some fondness powder which made him want me like a magnet. Chaeyoung got it for me."

What the fuck is that?

I looked at Wendy confused. What's fondness powder? Does that even exist?

But I'm sure it was something super bad by the scary look on Professor Du's face.

"And where did Chaeyoung get that powder?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"From a drug dealer in the Calcifer Forest."

My eyes grew big as I stood up.

The Calcifer Forest!?

That's one of the most dangerous and illegal places in all of Majestia. It's a forbidden place and has never been discussed as a topic in schools but trust me every parent has warned their child multiple times about the dangers of that forest and how illegal it is to have connections there.

It's a place for criminals, drug dealers, and any person who has committed or is involved in any crimes or treason. In conclusion,

It's a fucked up place.

"B-but Professor Du I remember that you-"

"That will be all Tzuyu." Professor Du spoke in a loud and threatening voice, completely cutting her off.

Everyone in the room stood still, nobody dared to move even a little. The tension was so intense I felt like suffocating.

My eyes moved back and forth between Professor Du and Tzuyu. The latter looked terrified and to be honest I'm not even sure how she's surviving through this. I would have dropped dead on the spot if Professor Du had been so mad at me.

"Choi Tzuyu, tomorrow morning you and your friends, Twice are to meet me in my office. As for now, you are to be locked in your dorms until your parents are informed of your illegal behaviour." Professor Du declared as tears made their way down Tzuyu's face.

Jungkook immediately went over to hug her and wipe her tears.

Aaahh fuck I forgot about him.

"Why are you so mean to her?" He spoke in a soft tone, I wanted to roll my eyes but had to remind myself that this wasn't Jungkook.

If this was the actual Jungkook, he would have just walked away awkwardly and then not give a shit about what happens next.

"Sleep." Professor Du said, placing her middle and index finger on Jungkook's forehead. He immediately closed his eyes and fell to the floor.

Tzuyu stood up and ran out of the cafeteria, tears helplessly streaming down her face as she yelled for her group members.

I felt a sigh of relief leave Wendy's mouth.

"Call the nurse. I was only able to put Jungkook to sleep but if we want to break that spell he's under then we'll need professional help." Professor Du said to Yoongi who immediately went to call for assistance.

I ran over to Jungkook and picked his upper body up in my arms. Wendy soon followed and whispered something in Professor Du's ears that I wasn't able to catch.

Jungkook slowly fluttered his eyes open and I could see just how exhausted he was.

"Hey...." I whispered to him,

"You're gonna be okay now."

Okay, so if you don't follow me then you probably don't know that I switched out some characters in the story.

There is no more Apink or Hayoung. It has been replaced with Twice and Tzuyu.

I feel like Twice would probably fit in the plot better and also because they have more members. I also randomly had this super crazy idea that I wanted to try out, so I did eventually end up doing it, you'll find out later on in the story what it is.

If you wanna know each member's powers and what I've imagined them like in this story check out a published chapter of mine in this book named "Side-Characters Introduction".

It's important to read that to understand Twice and its whole meaning in the story. You should check it out.

I hope the sudden change doesn't confuse you too much but if you have any questions don't feel afraid to ask, I'll reply as fast as I can.

Total Words: 3694

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.2K 60
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
17.8K 754 34
[Edited + Re-Checked✓] ~Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Rankings: #1 out of 68.8K on Suga🥇 #1 out of 68.2K on Jin🥇 ...
55.1K 2.3K 15
Two girls with one same goal. They say love potion is the key to a man's heart. Will Jennie and Rosé be finally able to put their prince charmings un...
54K 2.4K 16
Author ရဲ့ Yuri Fic လေးပါ အချစ်မှာ ရင်ထဲထိ စူးနင့်နေအောင် ချစ်မိသွားဖို့က အချိန်မလိုအပ်ပါဘူး။ အချစ်မှာ အသက်အရွယ် အပိုင်းခြား ကန့်သတ်မှုလည်း မလိုအပ်...