Mafia Princess (D'Martini #1)

By nivethabalakumar

The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City... More

Prologue and Characters
1. The D'Martini Brothers
2. Our Little Sister
3.The Old Days
4.You Are Not My Family.
5.My Brothers
6.The New Life
7. What Happened to me
8.Desiree
9.Joseph Collins
10.Family
A/N
11.Calm Before The Storm
12.Embarrassed
Thank You.
13.Shopping
14.The Regatti Family.
15. The Frances.
16.The Overprotective Brother.
17. My New School.
18.The Preparation
19.The Party
20.The Reminder
21.The pain
22.It's Over
Thanks guys.
23. She is ... what?
24.I Love You
25.The pain of curing.
26.So, A traitor?
27.My Baby Brother
28.Determination
29.Delilah and Rodgerito
Author's Note
31.Get Ready
32. Alla Mafia Italiana
33.I love my brothers.
34.Everyone
35. Bye bye.
Epilogue.
Epilogue-2
Sequel...
Bonus Chapter 1

30.Where Everything Started.

6.2K 170 43
By nivethabalakumar

Author's POV

"What the hell is that?" Dimitri Eterna yelled at the top of his voice.

Delilah, who was happily eating her food, with a small smile on her lips, slipped the spoon on from her hands.

She looked up to see her father, who was fuming with anger. He yanked Delilah by her hands, making her fell on the marble floor.

Before she could analyze what was happening, a tight slap fell on her cheeks. Her hands flew to her cheeks.

"Answer me, Delilah. What the heck have you done?" Dimitri yelled again. Darius entered the room with a frown.

"Dad, What happened?"Darius asked in a calm tone. "My son, see what this sorry excuse of your sister had done." He said to Darius.

'Did they found out about it? But how?' Delilah thought. "Tell me, who put that ring on your fingers?" He said. That's when Delilah realized that her wedding ring was on show for them.

The secret she had kept for two months now came to light. She fearfully looked at her father. Darius was about to slap her again when the ceramic flowed vase beside him shattered into pieces.

The three of them looked at the doorstep where Rodgerito and two of his men stood with the gun in their hands.

Darius had called Rodgerito to talk about a contract. That's why he came to their place today and also to see his wife.

Rodgerito fell in love with Delilah at the first moment their eyes met. Delilah asked him one question, "If we have a daughter, how will you treat her?".

Rodgerito said the best answer any father would say. "Like what she is, a princess."

Rodgerito came to know about everything the Eterna family had done to her and how they treated the women.

From his childhood, Rodgerito was taught women were just like the men, they too have feelings and they are more fragile than men. Most of the women's world only surrounded her family.

That day, Rodgerito promised to himself that he will always treat every woman with respect. That's what he did.

"Another slap on my wife's body, I swear you will never see the daylight anymore," Rodgerito growled as he took Delilah's hand in his and walked out of the mansion.

He could have killed Darius and Dimitri at the place, but he didn't. On his thoughts, killing the only family Delilah had would hurt her.

He didn't want his wife to be sad anymore. He wanted her to have all the happiness in the world. To him, she deserved everything.

She also made him the happiest man on the earth, when she became pregnant after two years. As hoped, it was a baby boy.

Victor Alan D'Martini was born on 1st July 1989.

The couple's happiness grew as well as their family.

Ethan Taylor D'Martini was born on 2nd January 1993.

Then the happiness grew twice as beautiful baby twin boys born.

Liam Pierce D'Martini and Lucas Pierce D'Martini was born on May 31st 1997.

Delilah was 4 months pregnant with another baby boy at the time. Her dad apologized to her for how he acted towards her these past years. Or that's what she said to Rodgerito.

In these past years, Rodgerito has grown into a noticeable Mafia leader. To avoid the threats from the enemies he installed a camera system in his house.

It was when he looked at a certain video clip that made her heart flip and goes crazy.

Dimitri slapped Delilah across her cheeks and she fell on the floor clutching her stomach to protect the unborn baby in her womb.

It was the last straw for him. After Dimitri left, Rodgerito went to their room. Delilah was sitting against the headboard her hands on her tiny baby bump.

Rodgerito didn't forget to notice the lone tear that escaped his wife's eyes before she saw him enter the room.

After Delilah slept that night, Rodgerito drove to the Eterna mansion and killed Dimitri who was sleeping peacefully in his room.

If only he knew, Darius saw him leaving the room with the blood-stained knife.

That day, Darius vowed to his dead dad's body that he will kill Rodgerito and put him in his feet.

William Richard D'Martini was born on 4th March 2001.

Darius accomplished his vow when he killed Rodgerito in a car accident.

The very next day, the princess of the Italian Mafia was born. Delilah was perfectly fine for a few hours after Desiree was born. But she died after a few hours.

Victor put all the responsibilities on himself and promised his mother that he will be both a father and a mother to his siblings.

If only Victor knew, Darius mixed some drugs in the Glucose which was connected to Delilah after childbirth and he was standing in the far corner of the cemetery attending the funeral of his sister.

.........

Wordcount: 826

Hey guys.
Sorry for the short update.

As I said in the author's note before this chapter, I'm writing a story to a competition.

So, the updates will be a bit slow. But, I will definitely try my best to update daily.

And please do check out the new book I released a few hours ago. It is named 'The Eternal Love'.

Bye-bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 919 45
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
139K 2.9K 38
Book 1: Fire and Ice series. Twins Marina and Lukas Sloane, where taken from their father and brothers at a few months old by their mother. When she...
3M 79.2K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
44K 833 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...