The Dark Heir: Sinner ✓

By sujinniie

"Bed is where all the soft dicks turn into hard sinners." #2 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2020-2021 ✓ More

prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVIII
LVIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC
epilogue
spin-off teaser
explanation
thank you

LVII

9.3K 1.3K 699
By sujinniie

-Back to Present-

NAMJOON POV

"So let me get this straight, he was a Silla Prince and killed his family, ran away, but got captured and killed and wouldn't go to the Land of the Dead but you insisted him to. Then, he got selfish and tried to take the pocketwatch to solve his past mistakes, which was one of the most powerful objects in the universe, but was stopped by the Almighty and was punished to never die, to never be accepted in the afterlife and to kill people for a living and grow black wings whenever he lies?" Yoongi asks as he looks at me.

"On top of that, whenever he grows black wings and red eyes, he needs to go kill a person to regain his human form. That's why people keep dying these days," I reply.

"That's messed up, but you never spoke up about the matter?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm a police officer, but no, I've never snitched about Taehyung, but it was partly my fault it made him to be like that," I spoke as I looked at Yoongi, who was leaning against the wall as we were standing in the dark alley.

"It's not your fault, you're just doing your job. Just like me, I don't have a choice and you don't either," Yoongi replied as he looked at me, twirling his gun in his finger.

"I don't know..... I sometimes blame myself for it," I mumbled as I looked at the ground while casually kicking some pebbles.

"Don't blame yourself, you're not the one who committed something that was never supposed to be done freely," Yoongi replied.

"I mean, we must have done greats sins in our past lives to be like this, but we haven't done a huge sin while we are dead. That's what's different between us and him, but I actually never know what sin we've done in our human life to deserve this," I spoke.

"Same here," Yoongi mumbled back.

"I might be an exorcist but I would never touch that pocketwatch for my needs. I heard it's a God-made creation to balance the creation of existence itself," Yoongi explained.

"Yes, but Taehyung touched it, his own needs took over him," I spoke.

"Hyunnnnngggg!"

Our ears were filled with the whiny voice from a certain direction. I looked at Yoongi and he gave me a confused stare and I sighed softly before turning to the direction to where it came from.

"Hyunnggg! I looked for you everywheree!" A tall figure ran towards us, skipping in the process.

And before I knew it, my arm was being tugged and my hands were intertwined with another's.

"I kept looking for you hyung! You're supposed to spend the whole day with me!" He cheered as he looked at me with a cheeky smile.

"Kai," I started as I looked at him who was shaking my arm up and down. He wore his baby blue pajamas with little koala prints on it. He wore his fuzzy slippers as he looked at me with his usual puppy eyes.

"Back off kid, who are you?" Yoongi piped in as he glared at the boy who was tugging on my arm furiously.

"And who are you? Are you Mr. Exorcist?" He asks Yoongi as he glances at Yoongi to take in his black attire.

"You're a timekeeper, aren't you? Judging from your cute appearance," Yoongi said as he looked at younger boy in pure disgust.

Disgust D.

"Thank you! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to bring Namjoon hyung with me Mr. Exorcist!" Kai smiled widely before tugging on my arm.

"That wasn't a compli- hey! He's with me! He's not going anywhere!" Yoongi growled before grabbing my other arm and tugging me back.

"Nu-uh! He's coming with me! Namjoon hyung promised me!" Kai shot back as he tugged my left arm harder.

"Nope! He's helping me! He's mine!" Yoongi shot back before tugging on my right arm harder.

"Namjoon hyung is mine!"

"He's not your hyung! He's mine!"

"No, mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Don't make me shoot you!"

"You can't!"

"Oh really?"

"You're a weak grandpa! Let him go! He's gonna get ice cream with me!"

"Grandpa? I am offended! You're just a kid! Scram!"

Kai glared at Yoongi, his lips turning into an unsatistfied pout, and my eyes widened as his eyes glowed green, and I looked at the car that was now floating in midair.

"Kai! Stop this! You'll cause danger!" I whisper-shouted before turning to him and wrapping my arm around him, shielding his eyes.

Slowly, the car started to drop and I exhaled in relief before removing my hand from him. And his once green eyes were now replaced by a warm brown pair.

"Yoongi! Have you ever heard of the saying, "Never let a timekeeper get mad?" He's a kid for death's sake," I said as I faced him, and he looked back at me before crossing his arms.

"Never heard of it," he rolled his eyes before looking at me. I groaned before facing Kai who was now crossing his arms.

"Look Kai, how about tomorrow? Namjoon hyung is busy right now, he has a lot of work," I explained as I looked at the boy with a mop of light brown hair.

"Really? Tomorrow? You promised me, okay?" Kai beamed as he faced me, his eyes lighting up a bit as he looked at me.

"I promise, just don't be a pest, okay? Me and Yoongi have a job that needs to be done," I said and Kai nodded his head rapidly before releasing my arm.

"Okay! You won't break your promise, right??" Kai said as he looks at me with widened eyes, and I roll my eyes at him before nodding slowly, a small smile stretching my face.

"Good! I'll be going now Namjoon hyung! And Yoonstinky!" Kai called out as he turned his heel to skip his way out of the dark alley.

"Yah, you brat! Yoonstink-," Yoongi gaped as his purple eyes glowed, trying to chase after the boy but was pulled back

"You wouldn't actually take on a a fight with a kid, would you?" Namjoon asked as he cocked a brow at the latter, and Yoonstinky- I mean, Yoongi, rolled his eyes as he clicked his tongue.

AEHYE POV

"So, Namjoon did.... talk to you," I heard a voice behind me and I looked back at the person who had his eyes on me.

"Now that you mention it... yes, he did talk to me, but it's for your own good, Taehyung," I shot back as I looked at his sour glare towards me.

"Leave me alone, I was destined to continue to suffer. Let me guess, Namjoon sent you back in time to lift my past mistakes, right?" he spoke as he looked back at me.

"You're right, but as long as I'm helping you, I'm not going to let go of that opportunity, it was hard, but... it's all worth it," I spoke softly, remembering the time I tricked him to sleep with me so I could steal the painting, and a red blush coated my cheeks.

"No one can suffer forever Taehyung, sometimes, you have to be happy, be free and be carefree of things that you're holding a grudge in," I said as I looked at him and his eyes slowly softened, then back at the painting.

"Even if I'm a dangerous person who has done so many things that even a human being alone would faint?" He asked me and I looked at him before shrugging their shoulders.

"I haven't seen you do that, but whatever it is, you're struggling to live, so it won't be that harsh, right?" I ask as I stare at the painting.

Then it hit me.

That was the painting he painted with me when we were together at that hanok back in Silla.

"How can I not hold a grudge when I can't even remember a single death, a single soul I've come across that held a deep regret?" He asked me and I looked at him before narrowing my eyes.

"Anyway, what did you paint over there?" I asked as I looked at the painting that was covered in blue paint, and there was a sky and green landscape, but was half-splattered with blood.

"It's just what I painted back in the Silla Dynasty, I once went to a very beautiful scenery near the waterfalls back then, and I was so amazed that I began to paint it, but it was stolen by someone and claimed it as theirs, and I had to take it back as years passed and I never died," he said as he looked at the painting displayed on the wall on his room.

"Then, how old are you?" I asked as I looked at his face, he was as fresh as a  casual college student in his 20s without a single wrinkle on his face, and he looked back at me.

"Try calculating from Silla Dynasty until today," he snorted.

BUZZZZ BUZZZ!

Then suddenly, my phone rang.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Oli will come over and haunt you

Anyway, I hope some things here got cleared out :)

If y'all go back to the chapters of the Silla Dynasty, I implied Taehyung painting the artwork so y'all I-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 313 14
in which a girl gets stuck in an unfamiliar island with an unfamiliar cute guy and had to stay in his hotel room for the night. ❝who asks yo...
73.5K 2.8K 63
Never have I ever thought, that I'd get married twice... ⚠️ smut, vulgarities Start: 30/9/20, 30th September 2020 End: 16/2/22, 16th February 2022
364K 27.7K 71
When an introverted virgin gets a sex bot for his birthday. Top Namjoon Bottom Jimin #1 Minjoon 10/6/2021 #1 2seok 10/17/2021 #1 Cyber Punk 6/14/2022...
240K 10.4K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...