The Omega's Mate?

By NeonSkies95

August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submi... More

The Omega's Mate?
Chapter 1: August's POV
Chapter 2: August's POV
Chapter 3: August's POV
Chapter 4: August's POV
Chapter 5: August's POV
Chapter 6: August's POV
Chapter 7: August's POV
Chapter 8: August's POV
Chapter 9: August's POV
Chapter 10: August's POV
Chapter 11: August's POV
Chapter 12: August's POV
Chapter 13: August's POV
Chapter 14: August's POV
Chapter 15: August's POV
Chapter 16: August's POV
Chapter 17: August's POV
Chapter 18: August's POV
Chapter 19: August's POV
Chapter 20: August's POV
Chapter 21: August's POV
Chapter 22: August's POV
Chapter 23: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 24: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 25: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 26: August's POV
Chapter 27: August's POV
Chapter 28: August's POV
Chapter 29: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 30: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 31: August's POV
Chapter 32: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 33: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 34: August's POV
Chapter 35: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 36: Multiple POV
Chapter 37: August's POV
Chapter 38: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 39: August's POV
Chapter 40: August's POV
Chapter 41: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 42: August's POV
Chapter 43: August's POV*
Chapter 44: August's POV
Chapter 45: August's POV*
Chapter 46: Alexandre's POV*
Chapter 47: August's POV
Chapter 48: August's POV*
Chapter 49: August's POV
Chapter 50: August's POV
Chapter 51: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 52: August's POV*
Chapter 53: August's POV
Chapter 54: August's POV
Chapter 55: August's POV
Chapter 56: August's POV
Chapter 57: August's POV
Chapter 58: August's POV
Chapter 59: August's POV
Chapter 60: Multiple POV
Chapter 61: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 62: August's POV
Chapter 63: August's POV*
Chapter 64: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 65: August's POV*
Chapter 66: August's POV
Chapter 67: August's POV
Chapter 68: Alexandre's POV
Chapter 70: August's POV
Chapter 71: August's POV
Chapter 72: Multiple POV
Chapter 73: August's POV*
Epilogue
Valentines Special
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Presley's POV
Chapter 1 of "Yes, Your Highness"
OMEGAVERSE CULT DISCORD SEVERAL BIG AUTHORS
INKSGIVING

Chapter 69: August's POV

29.9K 1.6K 279
By NeonSkies95

(July 7th - 9 ¾ months)

"I'll be right back little one, remember, no getting up." He pointed his finger at me. I was a week past my due date and Alexandre hadn't let me leave the house without someone with me. He had spent the last two weeks with me, annoying the absolute fuck out of me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, shifting uncomfortably in the bed.

Jaxon had called him telling him that there was something that urgently needed to be taken care of by him. He didn't want to leave me, but I told him since Presley was chilling in my stomach like the little shit he was. I just wanted him out at this point, I didn't complain about the stupid braxton hicks I've had for the past month. During the past week they seemed to be more frequent and hurt like a sonofabitch.

Kathy said I was only dilated two centimeters yesterday, meaning that I had eight more centimeters before anything eventful happened.

"I mean it August."

"Look, this kid is not going to come out if I sit on this bed like a bum. Ella was doing anything to go into active labor. You won't let me do any of the remedies." I crossed my arms, pouting at him.

"What would those be?" He quirked his eyebrow, leaning against the wall.

"Well," I started. "Fucking, eating something spicy, exercising, the list goes on Alexandre. I haven't gotten raw dogged in a month, I hate the heartburn spicy food gives me." I laughed continuing, "Exercise? I haven't done much of that since you stopped letting me go on morning patrols with you."

Alexandre huffed in frustration, "You're right, I won't let you do any of those. Look, I'll be back in a little bit. We'll talk when I get home." He left the room, I growled and threw one of his pillows at the door.

I felt miserable, I just wanted Presley out, my bones ached from my body preparing itself to deliver him. I hobbled any time I walked anywhere, I couldn't walk up stairs anymore because I would only make halfway up the stairs before getting winded and my joints protesting any more movement.

"C'mon Pres, you need to come sooner rather than later, mommy wants to see you." I rubbed my stomach. My stomach had dropped a few weeks ago, so it felt like he was about to fall out. If only he would.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, slowly but surely getting to my feet. I wobbled to the bathroom, turning the water on to the shower. I stood under the warm water trying to relax my muscles, today they were more tense, just like the braxton hicks, they were more frequent than they had been previously. After ten minutes standing under the hot spray of the shower my legs began to feel sore so I turned it off and got out of the shower.

After that the domino's began to tumble down.

Halfway through getting dressed a trickle of liquid dribbled down my legs. I looked down at the floor, a small puddle of water was at my feet, and a sharp pain shot down my back, making me grasp on to my dresser. "Oh fuck." I gritted my teeth trying to gasp for air.

Once the pain was gone I grabbed the towel I had just dried off with and chunked it on the floor trying to get the liquid cleaned up as best I could. I grabbed my robe, knowing I wouldn't be able to get into a pair of pants. I hobbled as best as I could to the bed, before I could sit down another earth shattering pain shot up my back making my legs give way, making me plop down on the bed.

"Okay, we're going to have to work on your timing kid." I hissed out, rubbing my stomach.

"Xandre!" I practically screamed over our link. "I need you to take me to Kathy." I cried out.

"I'm almost done-"

"NOW!" I didn't even let him finish whatever bullshit he had to say. I got off of the bed again when the wave of pain ended and leaned over the dresser, trying to alleviate some of the pain in my back.

"What," Alexandre appeared in the bedroom not even five minutes later. "What's wrong?" He gently put his hand on my shoulder.

"Take me to Kathy," I breathed out before another contraction hit me like a freight train. "I'm having contractions, my water just broke, I'm in labor."

He didn't need to be told any more, Alexandre guided me to his truck, helping me get into the cab. When we pulled up to the pack house, Kathy's husband Patrick was standing outside with a wheelchair. I let out a scream when another contraction hit, it felt like I was about to be split into two.

I dug my talons into Alexandre's arm, breaking the skin on his arm. After he helped me get out of the truck into the ward, Kathy was already gowned up and ready for action. "Help him up on the able Alpha." She demanded Alexandre.

Alexandre scooped me up as if I were a feather and laid me on the bed. I growled in pain being on my back. Kathy gently pressed her hands on my stomach feeling the position of the baby. She opened my robe and helped me lift my legs up to the stirrups.

"Oh," She said breathlessly. "It looks like little Presley did not want to wait, you're already crowning Luna. How far have your contractions been apart?" Kathy asked.

"I don't know, two, three minutes? I wasn't counting the pain kind of-" I wailed in pain, cutting my sentence short. Kathy urged me to push, I squeezed down on Alexandre's hand doing as she told me.

"Okay with every contraction now, you're going to push alright?" She looked at me. I nodded in response not really having the energy to respond.

"You're doing a great job baby." Alexandre combed his fingers through my hair. When the next contraction hit Alexandre gave me more encouraging words.

"It hurts," I whined looking Alexandre in the eyes. He gave me a halfhearted smile, pressing his lips to my temple.

"I know baby, but when we have little Presley in our arms it'll be all worth it." He gazed lovingly into my eyes, continuing to comb his fingers through my now sweat clad hair.

"Alright August, he's almost out, I need you to give me a big push when your next contraction hits." Kathy said.

When the next one hit, I screamed loudly, pushing as hard as I could.

"You're almost there! One more okay?" She encouraged me. I nodded my head, knowing she couldn't see.

"Just one more push away and little Presley will be here baby." Alexandre grinned at me, pecking my forehead. With one final push a loud cry echoed in the room. The tears of pain were gone, replaced by the tears of joy at the hearty cries of our baby. "August he's beautiful." He said as they laid him down on my bare chest. I looked down at my baby that was covered in a white substance. Kathy put a clamp down on the umbilical cord, asking Alexandre if he wanted to cut the cord, which he gladly complied. I gently held on to my baby kissing the top of his wet forehead, he continued to wail trying to catch his first breaths.

"Alright Luna we're going to have to take him away to run some tests." Kathy said, trying to grab Presley from me. I snarled at her, tightening my hold on the baby. "I promise you I'm not going to hurt him, we need to get him cleaned up and run some tests hon', they need to be done." She gently held her hands out for him.

I reluctantly gave him to her, Winston not completely trusting her with him. "You did so great baby." Alexandre said, trying to stop me from growling at Kathy. "He's perfect." He pulled my head to face him.

After an hour I was assigned to the postpartum ward. I was anxiously waiting for them to bring Presley back to me, if my body hadn't just gone through the trauma it had, I would be pacing the room much like Alexandre was.

"When are they going to bring my baby back?" I whined.

"Kathy said they're waiting on the results of one of the tests." Alexandre explained.

"I want him with me, I only got to hold him for a minute." I was irritated, I just wanted to have him with me.

Around twenty minutes later Miles wheeled in a blue bundle inside of a plastic bin. "Little man's healthy and strong, all tests came out great." He then went over a few other things with us, answering questions we had to ask as well. When he left the room, I glanced up at Alexandre and asked him to hand me our baby.

I laid Presley down on my chest, his little cheek smushed up against me, and he gently whined. I cooed, gently rubbing his back. It felt different than watching Persephone and Leslie, this baby was mine and Alexandre's. Our responsibility to raise and mold their brain to a great Alpha.

He was absolutely perfect.

Our little Presley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
156K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
20.9K 705 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
9.3K 338 32
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...