Pure Fate

By foreverrikarafan

Three people. Three lives. All connected by fate Cover made by: @awesomeshivu Banners made by: @adorable_az More

Character Sketch (edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Pt 2
Sacred Fate

Chapter 16 Pt 1

397 35 14
By foreverrikarafan

This is the last chapter guys, please vote and comment

Naina was terrified, her heart hammered and her brain was short-circuiting with anxious thoughts. The fear found her. It spoke to her in its cackling voice. It told her legs to go weak, her stomach to lurch and her heart to ache.

Ajay opened the door and pulled her hair. Naina managed not to shriek. With her elbow, she jabbed Ajay in the stomach and ran once again. 

...

Gauri stopped making the groom stop and everyone else confused. Anya, Sapphire, Dhruv and Isha were really confused. Why did this girl stop all of a sudden? 

Gauri turned to face the groom and said: Ajay, I can't marry you. I'm sorry but I can't. I can't let you stay in this loveless marriage. I can't cheat my feelings. I can't ignore what my heart is telling me. Ajay, my parents didn't tell you but I was pregnant at 16...

Mrs and Mr Khanna: what?!

She kept her hand on her stomach.

Gauri: I was pregnant with my lover's child. I was pregnant with a symbol of our love. That baby died, she died the day she was born and I thought my love for the baby's daddy died but it didn't. The love stayed alive. Ajay, why should I let you torture you with a one sided marriage? That's not how marriage works....marriage works when two people love each other. I don't know about you but I don't love you Ajay. I really don't love you. I love one person and that person is Omkara Singh Oberoi.

Manisha and Swarna: what?!

Gauri: Om...he is my first love, my first everything. I had my first everything with him and I want my last to be with him only. My heart belongs with him only. I'm sorry Ajay. I hope that one day you find someone who you love and who loves you back. I hope you find that perfect person but Ajay...Ajay, that person is not me for I belong to another. 

The groom didn't say anything. Gauri's heart was beating fast. Swarna and Manish were disappointed. Anya, Isha, Sapphire and Dhruv were now thinking about their plan. 

The groom lifted up the garlands revealing his face...

Everyone's jaws dropped open seeing who was behind the garlands...

Manish and Swarna: OMKARA?!

Gauri: Om?!

Om: kya yaar Gauri?! It was a lovely speech, really lovely but if you had waited a couple of minutes, you would have been Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi. 

Gauri was just completely confused. 

Gauri: how did you...what is...how..why...kaise...

Anya, Dhruv, Isha, Sapphire: we helped!

Gauri was about to say something when everyone heard a loud high pitched scream...Everyone turned to see the stairs where a small girl was running and the real groom Ajay was after her. 

Girl: GAURI DIDI!

Gauri: NAINA!

All the guests: THE LOST GIRL?!

Naina missed a step and screamed once again as she rolled down the stairs. Om and Gauri ran from the mandap to the stairs but they were too late...

She was in a pool of blood. 

...

Naina was on a stretcher with Gauri, Om and some nurses pushing it. Gauri and Om were both tear stained, trying to wake Naina up. 

Gauri: Naina wake up!

Om: Naina, I will let you jump on the bed, please wake up!

Their siblings (Dhruv-Isha weren't in disguise) and Gauri's parents along with Ajay and his parents were at the hospital following Om and Gauri and the stretcher. The nurses reached the ICU. Before Om and Gauri could go in with Naina, the door was shut at their faces.

At that moment before Gauri and Om could break down, two people they have never seen came. A woman who clearly looked Indian and another woman in a pantsuit with hair like the colour of fire. 

Indian woman: WHERE IS NAINA?

Gauri: in...in the ICU.

Om: who are you?

Indian woman: I am Nidhi, the woman who runs the orphanage Naina stays at.

Pantsuit woman: and I am Lucy, the woman who was supposed to take Naina to a boarding school.

Om: so you are the woman who wanted to take Naina to a boarding school? You was the reason why Naina ran away!

Gauri could sense his anger. She held his arm and said: calm down. Who called you two?

Nidhi: Swarna and Manish.

Gauri looked at her parents, left Om's arm and went up to her parents.

Gauri: why?

Manish: she is an orphan Gauri, she was a missing child on the news. It was responsible to call her legal guardian!

Gauri was about to speak when the doctor came out of the ICU, Gauri ran up to the ICU.

Om and Gauri: how is Naina?

Doctor: she has lost a significant amount of blood. She needs a blood transfer immediately.

Om: what's her blood group?

Doctor: o negative.

Om looked at Gauri and Gauri looked at him. They gave each other a smile as they turned to look at the doctor. 

Gauri: doctor, I am o negative. I will happily give up my blood for Naina. 

The doctor nodded as he took Gauri with her. 

Anya: Gauri's blood group matches Naina's...what a coincidence! 

Manish: O negative....

He looked at Swarna and Swarna looked at him...they heard that o negative was quite a rare blood group. If Gauri's blood matched with Naina's then...

Swarna whispering: is Naina their...

Manish: I hope not. 

Om went up to Ajay. The two men looked at each other dangerously then Om held Ajay's collars.

Manish-Swarna and the Khannas: DON'T!

Om: how dare you....HOW DARE YOU CHASE A LITTLE GIRL?! IDIOT! HAVE SOME SHAME YOU SON OF A BITCH!

He slapped Ajay at that moment. Ajay was about to throw a punch at Om when Om held the arm then he punched Ajay at the nose making it bleed. Dhruv and Anya as well as the elders were trying to stop it but no one could stop the men fighting. Isha went in the middle of the men and said: guys stop it!

The men stopped fighting but still looked at each other dangerously.

Ajay: they were offering a grand sum for the kid.

Om: and because of your greed, a kid is fighting for a life!

Nidhi: no one is getting any money! You..

She pointed at Ajay.

Nidhi: get out!

Ajay growled then stomped angrily away. Mr and Mrs Khanna also left following their son. Om fell to the ground, tears rolling down his eyes. Dhruv went to him and said: bro, don't cry please.

Om: I'm scared Dhruv...I'm scared for Naina.

Dhruv: she is going to be fine Om. That little girl is strong, she is gonna be back jumping on your bed and annoying you.

Om: I want her to annoy me. 

Dr. Ron was walking when he saw Dhruv, Sapphire and Anya. He quickly went to his office and got some papers then went back to the three.

Dr. Ron: hey guys, I got your DNA test papers back. 

Anya: thanks.

She said this as she took the papers out of Ron's hand. Ron left the place.

Manish: DNA test?

Isha: what DNA test?

Om: what were you three up to?

Dhruv: don't get mad bro but we took your hair strand, Bhabhi's hair strand and Naina's hair strand for a DNA test.

Om: what?

Manish-Swarna: what?!

With shaking hands, Anya unfolded the papers and read the papers....she dropped the papers in shock. Sapphire picked up the papers and read them then gave them to Dhruv. Once Dhruv read them, he looked at Om.

Dhruv: you deserve to read this. 

Om was given the papers and read the papers, his eyes widened when he saw one sentence...

'After testing the samples, the DNA test confirms that Naina is Omkara Singh Oberoi and Gauri Kumari Sharma's daughter.'

Om: she is my princess, my daughter...princess is alive, aise kaise?

Swarna and Manish were shocked. Naina was their granddaughter...the granddaughter they left years ago.

Om looked at Nidhi and asked: what happened the day you found Naina?

Nidhi: it was late at afternoon and I heard a doorbell ring. I went out to see that no one was there but I looked down to see a baby a.k.a Naina in a white blanket crying. She was found on the orphanage doorsteps.

Om: how can princess be alive when the doctor said she was dead?

He looked at Manish and Swarna. He got up and faced them with folded arms.

Om: did you know about princess being alive?

Swarna: this is a story that should be told with your parents.

Om: matlab?

Manish: call them to come soon.

Om got his phone and dialled in a number. 

Om: come to India right now. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK YOU ARE TAKING THE NEXT FLIGHT HOME!

He cut the call and looked at Gauri's parents.

Om: they will be coming then I want a full explanation. 

The doctor came out of the ICU and said: blood transfusion was successful. Naina is asleep, we can only wait for her to wake up now and Gauri is a quite drowsy. We are moving the two to another room.

Om: will I be allowed to see them?

Doctor: only for a few minutes.

Om: okay.

The medical team moved the two girls to the same room, the beds next to each other. Gauri was on her side, looking at a sleeping Naina..her head was bandaged up and she had a plaster on her arm. Om walked into the room. His heart broke seeing his long lost daughter on the bed and her head bandaged up.

He looked at Gauri who was looking at Naina lovingly. It was time to tell Gauri the truth. With the papers in his hands, he went up to Gauri and caressed her hair.

Gauri: will she be okay?

Om: of course she will.

He said as he kissed the side of her head. She moved and got up.

Om: careful, are you feeling okay?

Gauri: I am fine. I have a headache but I am fine. 

Om: I need to tell you something.

Gauri: what?

Om showed her the papers and Gauri was confused at first but looking through the papers, it all became clear then she looked at Naina then at Om then at the papers....

Gauri: is this...

Om nodded.

Gauri: Naina is our....

Om again nodded.

Gauri: how? When? Kaise? 

Om: she didn't die Gauri, your parents and my parents know and they are going to tell us when my parents come back.

Gauri: but why? 

Om: I don't know but we will find out tomorrow.

Gauri was about to ask when she looked at Naina, saying: I felt this connection with her and now I know the connection. She is our princess.

Om: haan Gauri, she is our princess.

They hugged each other, tears rolling down their eyes.  They were happy that their long lost daughter, that they thought was dead, was alive. They were confused but the DNA test had already confirmed that it was their kid on the hospital bed and that their princess was alive.

...

It was late at night, Gauri was asleep since she had a massive headache and she felt a bit dizzy. Om told the family that he was staying overnight. Anya and Dhruv however chose to stay in the hospital so they were in the waiting area. 

Om went to Naina and stroked her chubby cheeks. 

Om: hi princess, you may not know yet that I am your father yet but when you wake up, I will let you feel comfy then I will gently tell you the truth with your mother. Princess, you had no idea how impatient I was waiting for you to come. The first and last time I saw you as a baby...my heart melted. I was so happy to see my little girl, a little girl that I made with my love. 

He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Om: I love you meri jaan. 

He saw a smile on Naina's face appear. Seeing her smile, he smiled. 

...

It was now late morning. Tej and Jhanvi were finally back from Spain. They groaned seeing Manish and Swarna at the hospital. Manish and Swarna also groaned seeing Tej and Jhanvi. Sapphire, Isha, Dhruv and Anya were sensing the negative vibe. Gauri was awake and was waiting with Om. Nidhi and Lucy was also there. Finally the star of the party Naina was up and confused. 

Everyone went into the hospital room.

Naina: Nidhi?! Lucy?! Random old people I have never seen before?!

Manish-Swarna and Tej-Jhanvi: old?! 

Naina: what is going on?

Gauri: we have something to tell you Naina.

Naina: what?

Om: how would you feel if someone told you that they found your real parents?

Naina: real parents? I would be so happy.

Om and Gauri looked at each other then at Naina. This was the big moment. The moment of truth.

Om and Gauri: we are your parents.

Naina looked at the two then laughed. They were confused...why was she laughing?

Naina: yeah right...you two are too young to have kids.

Om: we were young when we had you but we loved you nevertheless.

Naina: if you loved me, why did you give me up? 

Gauri: we never dreamt of giving you up...that question should be asked to our parents.

Naina: old people, why did you give me up?

Swarna: storytime!

Manish: when your parents announced that you were going to come, me and Swarna were not friends with Tej and Jhanvi.

Jhanvi: so we did a whole acting thing pretending we were friends again when really we had a plan.

Tej: we didn't want our kids to be together so we were going to keep you at an orphanage. 

Swarna: months later, you were born and our plan could be enforced. We allowed your parents to see you then when you were taken by the nurse...

Jhanvi: we spoke to the nurses and doctor, gave them money to say that you was dead.

Tej: they did that whilst our driver took you to the orphanage and rang the bell then he left. 

Gauri: but the video?

Manish: someone else made it. Om was actually talking to his friend about how much he missed princess and how he was concerned for you. We recorded the conversation and the processional changed everything said in the video.

Swarna: storytime over.

Gauri and Om looked at each other then Naina looked at her new found parents. They were all shocked and hurt....well of course they were going to be hurt, they were fooled for six years by their own parents. Isha, Dhruv, Anya and Sapphire were also shocked. They never expected their parents to be this cold and heartless. 

Gauri: how could you?

Naina: why?

Om: why to us?

Jhanvi: we had to...you guys were still young, Om was really young and he had a career ahead of him.

Manish: Gauri was also young. You two weren't supposed to play parents at your ages. 

Gauri: JUST GET OUT!

Om: please just go, we're not your kids anymore.

Gauri: I will come back to get my stuff but afterwards, we are out! 

Tej: where will you two go?

Om: anywhere but our houses, you all hurted us, you hurted Naina....you put us all through pain and now...now we don't want you guys anymore. 

Swarna: but....

Om and Gauri: GET OUT!

Hesitantly their parents went out. Nidhi, Lucy and their siblings were still there.

Gauri: Nidhi, thank you for taking care of Naina for six years. You have no idea how grateful I am.

Om: same here, we are really grateful. 

Nidhi: it's no problem, I guess Naina is now yours to raise.

Gauri: would you like that Naina?

Naina: if you promise not to let me go.

Om and Gauri: promise.

Naina: and I can have any toy I want.

Om and Gauri: of course.

Naina: and that I can have a purple room.

Nidhi: Naina...

Om and Gauri giggled as they said: promise. 

Naina: and you two will get married.

Om and Gauri looked at each other. Marriage?

Om: Gauri Kumari Sharma, did you mean everything you said at the mandap?

Gauri nodded.

Om: so I know this isn't a fancy kind of proposal you may have dreamt of. I never thought to propose in a place that smells that bleach.

Everyone chuckled.

Om: but I want you to know that my heart belongs to you, and I am certain that it is in good hands. I rather die knowing you, than to live with the emptiness of wondering what it would look like to spend the rest of my life with you. Let people say all they can; I have sworn to love you with all that is in me. Allow me to walk you into the world that belongs to just you and me and of course Naina. Gauri, will you marry me?

Gauri looked at him with tears in her eyes. She looked at her sisters and his siblings, then at Naina. She then looked at her love and said: promise me that you will ditch MBA and take on music?

Om: yes.

Gauri: then yes, I will marry you. 

Om kissed her forehead and then said to Naina: so you will now be my little princess forever, I want to promise you sometime.

Naina: tell.

Om: I promise to teach you the importance of doing the difficult things first. I promise to support your talents and interests and help you discover the special gifts you have to offer this world. I promise to encourage you to take risks and open your mind to new ideas and possibilities. I promise to participate with you in a healthy lifestyle and live a life of social grace & emotional intelligence that you are inspired to model. I promise that I will be the best dad ever to the best princess ever.

Naina hugged Om and Om hugged her back then Gauri spoke.

Gauri: Naina, I promise that I won't just be your mother but I will also be your best friend. I am not perfect princess but I promise I will try my best to be perfect for you. I may not be able to fix all your problems but I promise that you will never ever have to face anything alone. I love you princess.

Naina then hugged her mother and she hugged her back. Their siblings felt tears at their eyes but they wiped them away.

Nidhi: Naina is a handful so I wish you two good luck.

Om and Gauri chuckled as Naina stuck her tongue out. Nidhi stuck hers out back. 

...

Two weeks later, Naina was discharged from hospital days ago, in that time Gauri and Om filled out some paperwork, found a flat they could both stay in for now and now they were packing their bags with their daughter. Once they were done, they looked at their parents...their parents didn't say anything and they didn't say anything.

Soon they reached their flat and their siblings helped them sort out the boxes. It was late evening when all boxes were emptied out and the house was all set up. The siblings, Rikara and Naina all sat on the floor with a game of snake and ladders. 

Naina: Gauri, Omki...

Gauri: why aren't you calling us mummy and daddy?

Naina: you two are too young to be called that. I call you two only Gauri and Omki.

Om: okay.

Anya: can all of us still be called didi and bhaiya? We are too young to be called aunty or uncle.

Naina: of course, anyway Gauri Omki, what were you two going to name me?

Gauri: we both wanted Prerna.

Naina: Prerna?

Om: do you want that name?

Naina: I like Naina.

Om: can we keep Naina as a nickname then?

Naina nodded then spoke again: also when do I get a sibling?

Gauri and Om looked at each other, laughing.

Gauri: we just got you back, let your parents get married then we will think of a brother or sister.

Naina: make sure it's a brother.

Gauri and Om: okay bubba. 

Isha: you really got a demanding daughter.

Om: you four better not spoil her else she will be more demanding.

Everyone laughed. Of course their siblings were going to spoil Naina....Om and Gauri could only just get ready to listen to her demands. 

Om got a call at that moment in time and picked it up, excusing himself.

Om: you got my singing video? Okay...really? LA? All paid? Oh my god, this is great, thank you...yeah bye.

He cut the call and went up to his family.

Om: well we organised this flat for no reason.

Gauri: why?

Om: we are moving to LA.

Naina and Gauri: really?

Om nodded and spoke: the music company got my singing video and they want me on a contract so we are moving to LA and they have paid for our house, plane tickets and a private school for Naina until my first salary.

Dhruv: that's great bro.

Anya: we'll keep the flat, living with mum and dad is not worth it.

Om: okay. 

Naina: hold up hold up! School? I have to go to school?

Om and Gauri: yes.

Naina: nooooooooooooooo!

Everyone just laughed.

That night, in Om and Gauri's new room, Gauri was busy starting to pack suitcases again when Om backhugged her. 

Gauri: Om...

Om didn't say anything as he started to leave wet kisses on her neck making her moan his name.

Gauri: you are not fulfilling Prerna's demand are you?

Om: my princess wanted a sibling and she wouldn't stop talking about it before she went to bed.

Gauri: Om...

He cut her off by turning her to face him then he kept his warm lips on hers, their tongues in a choregraphed dance. The lights slowly faded out because one I am not disturbing the couple and two we all are smart enough to know what happens next.

.

.

.

This chapter was too long so wedding in next chapter peeps, coming in minutes. 

Here is the cover of the sequel Sacred Fate.

It was made by @awesomeshivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 56.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
308K 29K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
120K 6.7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...