Do You Still Love Me ? (Compl...

By Aishwarya5007

"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure... More

Authors Note
Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (wedding)
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 - Broken Hearts
New Covers
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (The confession...)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Epilogue)
Bonus Chapter
Sequel

Chapter 25 -

13.1K 540 71
By Aishwarya5007

"Anu ?"

"Yes Nikhil ?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship before ?" Nikhil asked her drinking his water in middle of a conversation

"Hmm yes I have been once but it only lasted for a week" Ananya said laughing

"Oh when was that ?" Nikhil asked

"Long time ago when I was doing my bachelor degree" Ananya replied

Then after a 5 second gap Ananya said "I'm not asking you it back because I know you've had a long list of girl friends"

Nikhil grinned and then said "Well I admit that I've had quite a lot and some one night stands but Shreya was the only serious one and the only one who lasted"

Ananya didn't like the sound of Nikhil's one night stands but she didn't say anything as she didn't want to spoil the mood. But she said "I'm not bothered about what happend in the past but I don't want you going after one night stands anymore" Ananya said

Does she not trust me ? Nikhil thought in his mind

"Of course I wouldn't do that Anu !!! As long as my wife's their to satisfy my needs " Nikhil said looking at Anu's face.

Anu suddenly felt awkward she quickly changed the topic. "How did you meet Shreya Nikhil ?"

Nikhil expressions changed , why is she asking me about Shreya ?

"If your not comfortable don't bother " Anu said quickly

"No it's fine, I met her during a party. She was an struggling model at that time. We quickly became friends and immediately the nature of our friendship changed into something else and we started dating each other" Nikhil said.

"Hmmm" Anu said

"I'm worried about Priya Anu " Nikhil said after an awkward silence.

"Why you worrying about her Nikhil ?" Ananya asked

"Anu you know why, even if all of us are there for her she needs a love in life to love her and her child. I don't want her living her life by herself with a void in her heart" Nikhil said brushing his hair with his hand.

"Priya is a very strong and independent girl Nikhil just look at how far she has travelled after Varun's death, if she doesn't want then don't force her to get her married. Let her live her happily with her child. There's nothing wrong with advising her tho to find a life partner but let her find someone when she is ready for it " Ananya said holding  Nikhil's hands.

"Hmmm... wanna watch a film before bed ?" Nikhil asked changing topic

"Yep why not" Ananya replied. They both then decided to watch  chennai express before going to bed. This was their daily routine now, watching a film before going to bed. Soon when they both got tired they decided to go to bed and drifted to sleep cuddling each other.
As the days moved on Ananya was slowly starting to love Nikhil, she started trusting him blindly but somewhere in her heart she was worried whether Nikhil will change his mind and recently she saw the divorce papers Nikhil had prepared for them. She wondered why he was still keeping it...

Around 1AM when both Nikhil and Ananya was deep asleep Nikhil's phone started ringing, Nikhil opened his eyes and saw his phone ringing. Nikhil was ready irritated, he then angrily picked up the phone and answered it.as soon as he answered it he heard a feminine sound.

"Nikhil this is Shreya I'm at the front of the house come downstairs immediately " and she ended the call after she said that.

Why is she here ?

What is she doing here at this time ?

Various thought like that crossed through Nikhil's head, when he looked to the side he saw that Ananya was in a deep sleep. His heart told him to stay but his mind forced him to get out of the bed and see why Shreya is here. Little did he know it was to break his heart ...

Nikhil's heart was beating much faster now and he was sweating excessively. Nikhil forced himself to open the door and there he saw Shreya standing next to the door with a grin on her face. It was raining heavily too making the situation even more tensed.

What shocked Nikhil was her stomach, her stomach looked quite big as if she was pregnant....

"Oh Nikhil how much I missed you" Shreya said and hugged Nikhil.

"Shreya for goodness sake leave me !!! Why the hell are tour here " Nikhil said and moved away.

"Why you avoiding me Nikhil ?" Shreya asked him smiling irritating Nikhil to the core with that deadly smile.

"Because I don't want to have any bloody  connections with you. Why don't you understand that I don't like you anymore ? I felt more than betrayed when you tried to leak those documents . I understood your true colours after that" Nikhil shouted at her .

"Hey chill out Nikhil !! We you can't avoid me anymore because I'm 6 months pregnant, well nearly 7" Shreya said trying to get closer to Nikhil.

Nikhil couldn't believe what he had just heard. "Shreya stop making up shit !! This is not my child ..." Nikhil said looking at her big stomach he was fuming now.

"How dare you deny it Nikhil ? I can't believe your guts to deny it !!!!!!" Shreya said getting even more angrier

Nikhil's palms were getting really sweaty now, his heart beat had increased and his breathing was getting irregular. He was unable to handle the shock.

Shreya then continued and said "just after you returned from Manchester we did the deed didn't we Nikhil ? Just go 7 months back and rewind the day" Shreya said.

Nikhil wished the earth to swallow him at this moment !!!

"I swear I took precaution that day ..." Nikhil said slowly.

"No you didn't Nikhil we were both too drunk that day !!!" Shreya said trying convince Nikhil.

"After that I returned to Hydrabad for the shoot. Once I found out that I was pregnant I tried to inform you but you were soo busy dealing with that stupid girl and her families death. You never had time to speak to me, also I wasn't in a situation to leave Hyderabad and leave my shooting." Shreya said with an  evil grin.

However, Nikhil's sub conscious mind convinced him that he had used protection that day .... Just in a matter of seconds the heaven Nikhil was building with Ananya shattered into a million pieces.

How will I Inform the news to Ananya ?

Many thought like this crossed Nikhil's mind, Nikhil slowly walked and sat on a step at the front of his house and covered his face with his hands and ran through his hair with his hands.

Shreya then followed him and touched his shoulders from behind and said "Nikhil believe me this baby is yours, your the father of this child ... I can't wait to start a family just with us three Nikhil. Divorce that b**** as soon as possible and marry me".

Nikhil didn't respond to what she said he felt numb. He could bear the thought of losing Ananya also he didn't want to create another pain in her life because of him !!

Nikhils mind was clouded with various thoughts of the baby, if the baby is his he couldn't just leave it afterall the child is his blood .... and he can't just leave Shreya in a situation like this too ....

Nikhil then stood up and walked upto the front door only to see Ananya standing their like a statue with red/swollen eyes.

When did she wake up ? Omg did she hear everything Shreya just said ? Nikhil thought and walked closer to her with some courage he had left ...

......................... ....................................

How was this chapter guys ? I'm sure it wasn't an enjoyable one ....

Poor Ananya ......

Is the child Nikhil's or is this just another act of Shreya ?

What will Nikhil do in a situation like this ?

How will Ananya react to this news? !! She has really gone through a lot in this short span of time .....

Shreya must be happy right ?

Will come back soon with another chapter guys :) Till then stay connected.

I would love to know what you all think of this chapter ..... ❤ please support me by leaving a comment or by voting if you like it as it will motivate me a lot !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.5K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
367K 32.3K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
229K 11.9K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
2.7M 158K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...