πŒπ˜π’π“π„π‘π˜ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVI. Hurt
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

XVIII. All Valley Tournament

9.3K 234 214
By xcapsicle

Saturday

Tonight was the night. It was finally the tournament, the moment the cobras have been waiting for. Daniel, not so much. I think he's pretty good, he just doesn't have the confidence.

Daniel, Mr. Miyagi and Ali were picking me up to head over to the place with them. It's currently 4 pm, the tournament starts at 5.

I put on some light washed jeans and a purple sweater. I brushed my hair and threw on some makeup and I made my way out of my house.

"Oh mom, I'm not sure if I'll be coming back tonight, I'm probably going to celebrate with my friends all night." I say before walking out the door.

She smiled and nodded, "No problem. Tell Johnny I wish him good luck." She says happily. I smiled and nodded. I then closed the door behind me and walked out of the complex.

I saw Mr. Miyagi's truck sitting in the front of the apartment. They all smiled and waved at me. "Hey Serena, get in." Ali says happily. I smiled and got in next to her.

I looked at Daniel who looked scared. "Are you ready?" I asked as Mr. Miyagi started to drive. Daniel shrugged, "I dunno." He said.

I chuckled softly, "Your going to do great, don't worry." I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded. We then drove to the place where the tournament was taking place.

Mr. Miyagi pulled into the place and parked. I spotted the cobras all getting out of a car. I smiled and got out of the car. "I'll see you guys in there." I say to Daniel and the others as I got out of the car.

I walked over to them with a big smile. "Heyy Serena!!" Bobby yelled happily. I smiled as they all crowded around me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged them too.

Johnny got a hold of me and pulled me away from the group. I laughed as he spun me a little. I turned to face Johnny. He smiled big when he saw my face.

"Hi angel." He says softly. I smiled and kissed him. "Hi." I say in the kiss. He smiled and continued to kiss me.

We pulled away and Johnny smiled as he got something out of his pocket. It was a little velvet box. I smiled at him when he gave me a smile.

"This is my mothers, she told me to give it to a girl who I think is worthy enough for it." He said as he took this necklace out of the box. My eyes widened and I cupped my hands over my mouth.

It was so beautiful. The chain was gold, and it had small diamonds lining it.

Johnny smiled at my reaction.

"Oh Johnny, I feel bad. That's your moms. It doesn't feel right to take it." I say sheepishly. He chuckled softly and walked around me to get behind me.

"Both her and I want you to have it, it's like a symbol of us." He says softly. I smiled at what he said. "Could you lift your hair please?" He asked. I nodded and lifted my hair.

He put the necklace on me and then hugged me from behind. I smiled as my stomach began to swarm with butterflies. He smiled and rested his chin on my shoulder, then kissing my neck gently.

I giggled softly as he did so. "Johnny! Come on we gotta change!" Tommy yells. Johnny sighed and stopped kissing me. It turned around in his embrace.

"Good luck out there." I say with a smile. He smiled down at me and kissed my lips. "I love you." He whispers in the kiss. I smiled and kissed him more, I didn't want to let go of him. "I love you too." I say back to him.

He smiled and pulled away to run with the rest of the guys. I laughed softly and waved at him. I then went to see where Daniel was, they were inside signing in.

Daniel left right when I got there, Ali motioned for me to follow her so I did so. "Where did Daniel go?" I asked.

"He's changing into his gi." She said. I nodded as we walked into the arena. Me and Ali took a seat in the front row of the bleachers.

I saw Grace who was sitting across from where we were. Mr. Miyagi came to sit with us. "Uh, Mr. Miyagi, can I go sit with my friend?" I asked him shyly.

He smiled and patted me on the back. "Yes Serena-san." He said. I smiled and nodded.

I got up and walked over to where Grace was. She smiled at me when she saw me walk over to her. "Hey!" She said excitedly. I smiled and sat down next to her. "Hi!" I say.

"You ready to see my cousin get beat up by your boyfriend?" She said enthusiastically.

I laughed and shook my head. "Uhh, I don't know. Daniel could win, but I'm rooting more for Johnny." I say with a smile.

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah!!" She says while throwing a fist in the air. I laughed at her.

After 5 minutes I saw Daniel in his white gi walking out. He looked at me with a nervous look. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and nodded.

"Cobra kai! Cobra kai! Cobra Kai!" I heard the cobras chant. They pushed into Daniel, making him stumble a little.

Johnny was leading them over to us. They were all wearing black gi's that were tank top length-Johnny wore his headband.

He looked so hot in the gi. I was just staring at Johnny who was running to us, I didn't realized I was staring so much until I saw Johnny wink at me. I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up.

All the cobras stood in a line in front of us. Johnny stood near me with Bobby and Tommy. They started to warm up. I stood up with the cobras because I couldn't see who was fighting.

I saw Daniel up there fighting this other guy. "Come on Daniel!" I yell from across the arena. Johnny tilted his head to me and cocked an eyebrow.

I chuckled softly, "I'm on both sides." I say with a shrug. He smirked and shook his head. Daniel continued to fight the guy, but he kept getting pushed out of bounds.

He finally got a point and beat the guy. I clapped and cheered for him. I could tell Johnny was jealous so I leaned into him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He smiled as I did so.

"You're up Mr. Lawrence." Kreese says as he glared at me. I glared at him back but looked back to Johnny. I rubbed his shoulder and smiled at him. "Good luck babe." I say. He smiled at me and walked up to the floor.

He bowed and began to fight one of the other fighters. He dodged their punch and then kicked them in the face twice. "Woooh!!" I yell happily. Johnny looked to me and smiled.

After winning that round, the guys all cheered for him. Johnny had a proud look on his face. I smiled and clapped for him as he walked back to us.

"How did I do?" He asked, already knowing my answer. I laughed softly as he wrapped his arm over my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

"Not too shabby." I say with a smirk. He smiled and nodded. "That's good enough." He said.

Each team mate took turns fighting an opponent. Grace got upset when Jordan lost a round. Jordan tried his best to get a point, but failed to do so.

Bobby and Johnny were in the lead, along with Daniel. He was doing pretty good for his first tournament.

Johnny went to go again, he finally let go of me after 15 minutes. He did a lot of dodging at this guy, but then ended up winning a point. I cheered for him once again. "Your on a roll babe!" I yell with a smile.

He smirked and winked at me. He began to bow again and continued to fight the guy.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Kreese begin to walk over to me. I looked at him and squinted my eyes.

"I think you should sit with the group you came with. Your distracting Mr. Lawrence." He said bitterly. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"He's not distracted, he's literally winning every round." I say in disbelief.

"Mr. Lawrence needs to focus on his tournament. He doesn't need a girl to distract him." He said through his teeth. Wow, what is this guys issue?

I rolled my eyes and sat back down to where Grace was. Johnny won and walked back over to us. He looked at me confused since I wasn't standing with him anymore.

I stood up and grabbed my purse. "I'm gonna go sit with Mr. Miyagi and the others for a bit. Your sensei doesn't want you to have a distraction." I say as I glared at Kreese.

Johnny moved my chin to switch my gaze to Johnny's eyes instead. He kissed me and pulled away. "Your not distracting me, your actually motivating me." He said with my favorite smirk of his.

I smiled and sighed, "Well then I'll continue motivate you from the other side." I say as I kissed him once more. He smiled and nodded.

I walked back over to Mr. Miyagi's seating area. Him and Ali smiled and waved. Daniel was getting ready to fight another person.

We all cheered for him as he won. If I was in this tournament, I'd probably get to where Daniel is, maybe even farther.

I looked around the room and noticed that there's not one girl fighting here. That's ridiculous! I really hope that changes, I'd love to see a girl fighting in a tournament.

I saw Johnny go up once again, he locked eyes with me. I smiled and gave him a little wave. He smirked at me and bowed to his partner.

Per usual, he won that round. He really is the king of karate.

The announcer said that there is now a 15 minute break. Daniel came back to us, slightly limping.

"You were awesome Daniel!!" I say as I clapped for him. He smiled and nodded. He was holding his stomach.

"Thanks." He said.

"Alright, get rested up because the next round is the big leagues." Ali said intimately. Daniel looked a little pale, he knew that he was going to have to face his enemy soon. This should be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 249 18
There isn't much Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence on here but there is only one on here by @-TheFandomLife- is called Puppy Dog Eyes. So far that s...
37.9K 685 17
Johnny Lawrence hates Daniel LaRusso's guts or... perhaps he wants him to rearrange his guts. Johnny has fallen for the dark brown-eyed handsome boy...
18.1K 372 30
Just when everyone expected the rivalry to end, it got worse. Now a new Sensei is stepping into the light and it's one that no one ever expected ...
14.6K 322 13
After breaking up with your boyfriend you realize that you have feelings for your best friend Sam... I don't have a great summary lol but it's good...