Younger Sister | Ninjago

By MoonPhoenix23

Lloyd was a pretty bratty kid. Demanding candy, trying to take over the world, ya know. But despite that, he... More

Prologue
Season 1
Chapter 1 - The Garmadon Kids
Chapter 2 - The Hypnobrai
Chapter 3 - The Fangpyre
Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai
Chapter 5 - Rumors Only Grow
Chapter 6 - Captured
Chapter 7 - Race for the Fangblades
Chapter 8 - The Green Ninja
Chapter 9 - All of Nothing
Chapter 10 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Chapter 11 - Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2
Chapter 12 - Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 13 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Chapter 14 - Double Trouble
Chapter 15 - Ninjaball Run
Chapter 16 - Child's Play
Chapter 17 - The Stone Army
Chaper 18 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Chapter 19 - The Last Voyage
Chapter 20 - The Dark Island
Chapter 21 - Return of the Overlord
Chapter 23 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
Season 3
Chapter 24 - The Surge
Chapter 25 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Chapter 26 - Let's Get Lost
Chapter 27 - Welp, I'm Lost
Chapter 28 - The End
Chapter 29 - The Funeral
Season 4
Chapter 31 - The Invitation
Chapter 32 - Only One Can Remain
Chapter 33 - Where Is Lloyd?
Chapter 34 - Versus
Chapter 35 - Three Ninja Remaining
Chapter 36 - Spy For A Spy
Chapter 37 - Spellbound
Chapter 38 - The Forgotten Elements
Chapter 40 - The Corridor Of Elders
Season 5
Chapter 41 - Girls Day
Chapter 41.5 - Harumi
Chapter 42 - Winds Of Change : Part One
Chapter 43 - Winds Of Change : Part Two
Chapter 44 - The Road To Stiix
Chapter 45 - Training
Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja
Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else
Chapter 48 - The Realm Crystal
Chapter 49 - The Cursed Realm : Part One
Chapter 50 - The Cursed Realm : Part Two
Season 6
Chapter 51 - The New Moon
Chapter 52 - The Roaring Fire
Chapter 53 - Lucy on her Pogtopia!Wilbur arc
Chapter 54 - When Flames Meet
Chapter 55 - What Happened In The Past
Chapter 56 - On The Horizon
Chapter 57 - One Chance
Chapter 58 - Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 59 - Revival
Season 7
Chapter 60 - The Time Twins
Chapter 61 - Holidays

Chapter 39 - The Day Of The Dragon

1.7K 35 61
By MoonPhoenix23

The Elemental Masters cheered as they deflated Chen's blimp.

"Yeah! Haha!"

"Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island." Jay whooped.

"Yeah!" Bolobo sunk it using Nature.

"Idiots." Lucy muttered. "How are we gonna leave?"

"The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." Cole said, walking over to the group.

"What about Skylor?" Kai asked.

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Zane assured him.

"Who is Skylor again?" Lucy whispered to Lloyd, he shrugged.

"He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." Cole agreed with Zane.

"Ok, but who is Skylor?" Lucy asked to the rest of them.

"Kai's girlfriend." Jay teased.

"Hey! We aren't—she isn't—"

"Alright, so Kai has a crush. What element is she?" Lucy cut him off.

"Amber, she absorbs powers." Zane told her.

"Ok... and she's also Chen's daughter from what I hear?"

"Yeah."

"Ok, neat. Lloyd should we make a 'Kids of Villains' Club?" Lucy asked.

"Maybe, at this point probably."

"Who else would be there? Us, even though Dad isn't a villain anymore but he was one.... Skylor, Skales Jr., Hmm..."

Griffin ran over to them.

"Chen just figured out Skylor's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger." He explained quickly.

"You mean he's replaced his Elemental staff with the Elements in his daughter?" Zane gasped.

"That sounds abusive." Lucy muttered.

"Where?" Kai demanded, not hearing Lucy's comment.

"Other side of the island."

"I'm going after her."

"We all are." Lloyd said. "Jay, Zane, you take the mech and buggy. Cole and Lucy can take the Roto Jet. I've got my Dragon. Nya, how fast will the mobile base go?"

"Fast enough."

"Everyone else stay here and guard the camp. Let's get a move on!" Lloyd ordered.

"Ninja, go!"

The Ninja explore the jungle trying to find Skylor.

"Watch out for booby traps. Chen's rigged this whole island." Nya said, Lucy was with Cole in the Roto Jet.

"Read you loud and clear." Jay confirmed.

They all heard Zane yelp and Jay shout:

"Zane!"

"Carry on the mission without me!"

"He'll be all right. We have to stay on Skylor. She's too important." Kai said.

"You see them Cole?" Lucy asked, they could see Chen clearly. And Skylor on the ground running, Chen was about to shoot her.

"Yeah, you have a clear shot." Lucy said. And Cole started shooting down Chen. Lucy was piloting the jet.

"I can't see them." Cole exclaimed as a smokescreen blocked their sight. "Where did they—Argh!"

"Keep it steady." Lucy ordered, giving Cole the controls. "I'll handle this." She climbed outside and balanced on top of the jet.

"A bit of a breeze up here. I wonder which one of us will stay on their feet longer?" Clouse smirked.

"Hmm about neither?" Lucy tackled him, both falling into the jungle with trees breaking their fall.

Lucy was up on her feet first, but Clouse wasn't as old and inable as she had hoped.

"One of these days, your brother will have to stand on his own without his dear sister." Clouse pointed out.

"Yeah, probably." Lucy shrugged. "I mean, he lasted a month without me. Then he got himself kidnapped so I can't just leave him just yet. But you know who can't stand on his own without you? Chen."

Clouse sent attacks of dark magic towards Lucy, who dodged them.

Lucy tried to create an Aether wall to block them, but nothing happened and she was sent flying.

But she managed to land somewhat ok.

"You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to get rid of me, Clouse." Lucy spat, though she didn't know what was happening. She couldn't create anything.

"I have other things up my sleeves." He began chanting and a portal was starting to materialize.

"Oh geez, what is that?!" Lucy yelped. It began to suck things in and she grabbed a vine.

"A portal to the cursed realm! Your father banished the Anacondrai Generals here, let them have their revenge on his daughter." Clouse said. He grinned as the portal pulled Lucy closer. In his mind, he may not have Garmadon there for him to take revenge directly, but sending his daughter to the cursed realm was good enough.

Lucy didn't know what to do.

She tried to create a beam of Aether, destroying the portal but instead, a dark purple, blood red, and jet black orb engulfed it.

It dissipated in seconds, and where the orb was, a perfectly shaped indent was in the ground and the portal was gone.

For a second, both Lucy and Clouse were frozen with shock.

Then Clouse cast another spell.

It shot towards Lucy, her first instinct was to intercept it with her own attack so that's what she did.

Instead of her normal purple and white iridescent beam, a dark red and black uncontrolled pulse engulfed Clouse's spell, then himself.

He turned to dust in front of Lucy.

She covered her mouth in shock as she stepped back.

"What the—what did I just...." Her hands began to tremble as she moved her hand down away from her mouth. "I... I just killed—oh crap. Oh no."

"Lucy? Where you at?" Cole's voice came from her comm.

She brought a shaky hand to her ear. "I-I'm coming back. Be there soon."

"Lucy? What's wrong?" Lloyd asked.

"Nothing, memory. When you and Kai came from the volcano. It just surprised me." Lucy lied shakily as she started to walk back to the main area.

"Lucy!" Lloyd jogged over to his sister as she came. She sent him a smile and they did a quick side hug, his hand remained wrapped around hers as they went over to the rest of the group.

"Where's Kai and Zane?" Lucy noticed.

Shade answered. "Hothead said they were on their way. Haven't seen Zane."

"Oh... I can go look for him." Lucy offered, wanting an excuse to get away. To breathe. "I'm assuming he's not answering any calls."

"You sure?" Nya asked.

"Yeah! I don't mind, besides maybe I'll remember something along the way!" She smiled.

They seemed wary but they didn't stop her.

As soon as Lucy disappeared in the woods, a new problem was found. However she didn't know about it.

Lucy entered the jungle, she quickly started looking for Zane.

But her mind was other places as her eyes scanned for her friend.

How did she do that? She never—that's not her element. She's the Master of Aether. Lloyd had mentioned by creating herself a new body, which for the record she was disappointed in herself for not making herself taller. She was still short. But she liked that her hair wasn't as frizzy, it was a calmer curly, and she noticed she had a blind eye which was pretty awesome looking. She could handle fighting with only one eye.

But that's not the problem. The problem is that whatever new power she had could end a life easily... she couldn't train it without risking people's lives.

Oh no, what if she hurt someone? What if she hurt Lloyd? Or Nya? Or Jay? Or Kai? Or any of them? She'd rather die then hurt any of them.

She couldn't harm them. She had to get a handle on these powers and until then, she couldn't use them.

Lucy closed her hand into a fist and pushed further into the woods, looking for Zane.

Lucy found herself at the top of a cliff when Chen and his men all disappeared over the horizon, all snake people.

She still couldn't find Zane. Despite her yelling the Nindroid was nowhere to be found.

Lucy sighed. She sat down at the edge of the cliff and watched her friends stand on the walls of the castle. She saw Jay freak out and the others try to figure something out.

Lucy didn't know how they could possibly leave. Their Dragons were nowhere to be found, she wasn't sure if they ever returned from growing up. Somehow the boys had lost their Golden Weapons which meant they couldn't conjure up their vehicles.

Lucy had no idea how they'd get back to Ninjago. Then she saw Zane emerge from the forest on an ice elemental dragon.

Lucy gasped. "What the—"

"Not anymore!" Lucy vaguely heard Zane as he flew over with his Dragon.

If her Aether powers actually worked she could've easily created a platform—wait when did she get powers? Hold on she doesn't remember getting an Element... must've happened later.

Lucy watched all of the Masters all jump off the wall and conjure up a Dragon. Lloyd included and that sent a shock through her mind.

Lucy gasped in pain as her hand shot up to her head. Her mind flashed with moments of Lloyd on a dragon, on an elemental dragon, of Lloyd fighting a huge terrifying black dragon-like creature, of the boy's combined dragon flying in and fighting an enormous snake.

Memories. Her mind flashed with memories.

Lucy gasped as her vision cleared once more. She saw everyone hovering above the ground and waiting, Kai had arrived while her mind had flashed.

They were likely waiting on her.

Lucy sighed. She walked back through the woods toward the coast where the others were.

I am so so sorry for the long wait. School just got a whole lot harder after the first few weeks of this semester (I have school on a block schedule so I only have Math and Science this year and it sucks). I have been working on this best I can between school and other stuff. Again, sorry for this long wait.

Anyways, what do you think? With Lucy's powers? Any guesses?

I'm excited for what's to come. Here's a little hint:

L V A

However that ^ won't come for a while so... y'all got plenty of time to guess.

Anyways, hope you guys liked this short chapter. I will be time jumping a little bit from here and basically mostly skipping over the majority of the next couple episodes.

💜 ~ Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 84 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...
115K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
10.6K 268 20
It was a normal day for you until suddenly you get kidnapped by a serpentine. You yell for help but you felt as if no one was going to help you. You...
183K 5.1K 44
At the age of two, Lord Garmadons only son Lloyd has been kidnaped by an unknown enemy. The parents of the young child is drowned in sorrow. Garmadon...