Remember Me | Hisoka FanFic

By simplybbxy

「 As the new year began, you meet young Hisoka at Hunter's School, where you'd train for the Hunter's Exam... More

Beginning X Beginnings
You're X Special
Ten X Introductions
What X is X Nen
A X Little X More X Hisoka
Feeling X a X Little X Closer
Fire X and X Ice
Hold X My X Hand
Learning X Some X More
Falling X Apart
Illumi X the X Abductor
Am X I X Dying?
Has X He X Forgotten?
Let's X Fight
I X Don't X Like X Guys... X Do X I?
The X New X Guy
When X Jealousy X Kicks X In
Learning X About X Him
The x Tale X of x Takuya X Yamazaki
4k Special
🎂
😟
The x Truth x Hurts
Uh x Uh
update

Bright X Lit X Night

947 43 38
By simplybbxy

Listen to the music for a better experience~
>or not I don't control you...<

   "That's all for today," Mr. Tanaki starts. "I was told to let you guys out early. Have a good break."

   Everyone cheers. "Yay!"

   I go to my locker and peak at Hisoka. He doesn't seem too thrilled.

   "Hisoka, you ok?"

   "Yeah, I'm fine. What about you?"

   "I'm great. Oh, Hisoka. Every time I ask for your number, you dodge the question. Can I have it please?"

   He diverts his gaze.

   "I-Um, well..."

   "What is it?"

   He covers his face. "I don't have a phone."

   I try not to laugh at his cuteness.

   "If you don't have a phone, you could have told me. How about this. I'll buy you a phone. Think of it as a Christmas gift."

   "I-I could never let you do that. I'll just save and buy one..."

   "I insist." I plead grabbing his arm.

   He diverts his gaze again. "F-fine. If you want to spend money so bad."

   "Ayaka, Shiro, Hoshi, Daku, Kai, we're making a quick run to my house. Come on, hurry!"

   They all look at each other in confusion, but I had already dashed through the front door with Hisoka.

   I dive inside my house and smash my piggy bank open. I rush around looking in each corner, under the couch, in the couch, behind the bed, and anywhere something might fall into. Surprisingly, there was a solid ¥41,000 in my house plus my piggy bank.

   I open the door and wave my wallet at everyone.

   "Where are we going?" Shiro asks.

   "The phone store." I say closing the door behind me.

   "For what?" Hoshi questions as I walk by.

   "A phone."

   We hop on the bus and head into town.

   Hisoka awes like a child lost in a candy store. He goes from one store to another staring into the window. He asks questions and we answer them while following behind him.

   "Hisoka, don't forget why we're here." I comment.

   "Oh, right. Um, where is the phone store?" He asks still distracted.

   "Come on, this way."

   I grab his arm and drag him like a little kid.

   I ended up using all the money to buy him an EYEphone 11 (I'm sorry I had to-).

   He stares at the phone pushing buttons. He even turns it upside down.

   "Why is it so fancy?"

   That's what he was thinking? -_-

   "Well, it's the newest model."

   "It doesn't look like your's."

   "Mine isn't that new." I laugh.

   "Thank you, Y/N." Hisoka says hugging me tightly.

   Normally I wouldn't want so much attention, but I can't ignore the tenderness in his voice.

   I hug him back.

   "You're welcome." I say back in a hushed tone.

   "Are you guys done yet?" Ayaka groans.

   I laugh.

   "You always say that."

   Hisoka grabs back onto me.

   "No, we're not done." He says pouting.

   "Hisoka, please. We need to get going. I can't be home late today. My sister and her boyfriend are coming home."

   He moves his arms from around my neck and puts his chin on my shoulder instead.

   "Can I hold your hand?" He asks quietly still pouting.

   I sigh and hold my hand out.

   "Just this one time." I say looking away.

   His eyes glimmer and he gladly accepts my offer.

   Hoshi cozies up next to Daku, Ayaka vibes next to Shiro, Hisoka takes a seat next to me, and Shiro's trying to get close to Kai. We watch the big Christmas tree light up to signify the start of winter break.

   The music is so nostalgic. I feel my head drop onto Hisoka's shoulder. He flinches then puts his arm around me. It is kinda cold. Before I knew it. I had fallen asleep.

Shiro Diaries #2: (Shiro's POV)

   As we watch the tree light up, I try to get closer to Kai. I'm not sure if he'll welcome me, but it's worth a shot. I sit next to him on the grass and talk about the stars. (Yes, the stars-)

   He suggests that we should lay down to see them better. Hehe, I get to lie down next to Kai. I felt like putting my head right next to his but I'm really afraid of rejection.

   "H-hey Kai, do you like anyone? I have someone I like."

   He thinks.

   "Yeah, I think I do."

   "Oh, who is it?" I ask a little too excited.

   "Well, it's Jill. She's so well reserved and different. I know she'd flat out reject me, haha."

   My heart sinks.

   "Who is it you like," He asks. "It's Ayaka isn't it?"

   I nod my head not to look suspicious.

   We look back to the stars.

   "Have you ever liked a guy before." I ask him.

   He shakes his head.

   "I don't think I'm cut out for that. I'm a lady's man."

   "What if the guy had a woman's personality."

   He thinks.

   "It would depend. To like someone you have to fall in love."

   I roll over.

   "What does it mean to be in love?" I ask in a whisper.

   "Hey Y/N-" I say pausing.

   Hisoka puts a finger over his lips and points to the sleeping girl in his arms. I smile. I always knew that they had something going on.

   Everyone says goodbye and Ayaka leaves me with the task to go in a taxi with Y/N and Hisoka. He carries her the whole way and in the car he looks at her gently. He strokes her cheek every now and then whenever she made a cute sleeping noise.

   I want what they have with Kai, but he doesn't seem to be interested. How can I make Kai fall in love with me? What does he like in a person? I gaze out the window with fuzzed thoughts.

~

   I linger outside Y/N's gate while Hisoka rings the doorbell. A young woman and a young guy open the the door. Probably her sister and her boyfriend.

   "Um, Ms. L/N, your sister fell asleep while hanging with us. I didn't want to wake her so I carried her home. She'd be upset with me if she found out she got home after you. Could you lie to her and tell her that she came home first?"

   She laughs.

   "Yeah, don't worry. What's your name? I'm Keiko, Y/N's older sister."

   "My name's Hisoka." He responds.

   Keiko's boyfriend takes Y/N from him and Hisoka looks a little sad. The kind of sadness you have when you've lost your purpose.

   The door shuts and he stands there for a little.

   I call out to him and he turns around. He asks to stay at my house for the night because it was too dark for him to go home. Of course I agree. My parents wouldn't mind, hopefully... I can't leave Hisoka alone. Anyways, that's all. :3

~

The next day... (Back to Y/N)

   I wake up on the couch and look around. Wait, is my sister home? I creep up the stairs and peek into my sister's room. I see her and her boyfriend cuddled up asleep.

   I close back the door and get my phone.

   "Hey Hisoka, what happened last night?" I text.

   In a few seconds he replies.

   "Everyone went home after the tree lighting."

   "Oh. What are you doing up so early?"

   "Wdym? It's 1:00 pm"

   "1:00 PM?!"

   "Yeah..."

   I call Ayaka.

   "Hello?" She answers.

   "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" I yell into the phone.

   "I tried to! I called you but you didn't answer. Then I came to your house but no one answered. It's fine, though. Hisoka's at Shiro's house with Daku. We can reschedule."

   I pause.

   "What.Did.You.Say...?"

   "Hisoka's with Daku and Shiro. They've been hanging out all day. It's 'Guy's Day' for them. Daku may have had a little influence on him though..."

   "What do you mean a little?"

   "Ask him, haha. I have to go now. Talk to you later."

   "Bye." I say hanging up the phone.

   I text Hisoka.

   "Hisoka. Ayaka said something happened to you. What's up?"

   "I'm ok, why? ._."

   I sigh.

   I almost drop my phone.

   "WHAT DID DAKU DO TO YOU?! I'M COMING TO GET YOU RIGHT NOW🏃‍♀️SEND THE ADDRESS!!!🏃‍♀️ ARE THOSE CONTACTS? I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!"

   I quickly take a shower and change my clothes. By the time I finish. Keiko and her boyfriend are in the kitchen doing what lovers do.

   "Where are you going in such a rush?" He asks.

   "I'm going to my friend's house, Rin."

   "Boy or girl?"

   "It doesn't matter, Rin." I say with my toothbrush in my mouth.

   "Hey, it does matter. I wanna know who my little sister's hanging out with." He says playfully.

   He wasn't the type of 'sister's boyfriend' that you would hate. He's actually a good guy and treats me more of a little sister than Keiko.

   "I'm leaving now, bye!"

   "Hey, hold on. Let me take you." He says rushing out the kitchen.

   "Rin, you don't even have a shirt on."

   "It's fine. Come on, let's go."

~

   "Is he your boyfriend?" Rin asks looking at me with innocent eyes.

   I look away and blush at the thought of Hisoka.

   "So he is!"

   "N-no, he's just a friend."

   "It's a boy," He says smirking. "Lemme see."

   I pull up a picture pushing my lips to the side.

   "oH hE's cUtE. How long have you known him?"

   "Eight months."

   "What's he like?" He says nudging me.

   I fumble with my fingers.

   "Well, he's very blunt...a-and dumb. He always seems to know how to get what he wants. He has a performer's personality. He likes gum and video games and...he's kinda cute when he's mad." I say covering my face with my hair and blushing.

   Rin smiles. "Does he know how you feel? Does he feel the same way?"

   "I haven't told him and I don't think he feels the same way."

   "What's his name?"

   "Hisoka. Hisoka Amorou."

   His eyes widen a bit.

   "What's wrong?" I ask.

   "Nothing really," He says calmly." He was with you and your friends last night. I met him."

   "Y-you met him?"

   "Mm. He's nice."

   My eye twitches. I hope he didn't do anything weird.

   "Is this where you need to be?" He asks stopping the car.

   I look out the window.

   "Seems so. Bye, Rin. Thanks for the ride." I say giving him a hug.

   "Bye, Y/N. I'll pick you up later if you need me to. Love you."

   "Love you, too." I say closing the door.

   He drives off and I text Shiro saying I'm here.

   Shiro flys down the stairs.

   "Oh shi- I didn't think you were serious. Hisoka's inside but he's hiding from you."

   "Why?" I ask walking up the stairs.

   "I can't let you in," Shiro says blocking the room door.

   "Let me in," I say pushing him.

   "Noooo."

   "LET ME IN!" I say busting the door open.

   The door opens and I see a shocked Hisoka and Daku. They were both sitting on the floor shirtless. Daku was wearing shorts and Hisoka was in his boxers.

   I feel my face turn red.

   So are we just going to have a staring contest or-

   Hisoka starts to get up but I shut that down instantly.

   "AHH NOO. Just, sit."

   He looks at Daku then at me with only his eyes.

   "I have to use the bathroom," Daku says leaving the room and closing the door.

   I hate you guys. 😀

~

Hi guys <3 You're crying next chapter btw :)
< Author-san

{\__/}
( • ^ • )
/>💗<\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
420K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...