Zianourry One Shots

By MLH1993

One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have... More

Zianourry One shots
Request Page
Guide
The Only One... $ (N)
Don't feel good. $^ (N)
Strong Enough @^ (Li)
Strong Enough part 2 @^
Strong Enough part 3 @^
Strong enough part 4 @^
Afraid of the Dark or is it more? $
Wet and Together !! $
Looking out for him $^
Not Needed Anymore $^
Do you all still love us? $^
His Protectors $^
South America. $^
The Missing Piece @^&
I am loved? $#
Never ever $^
Shot down $^
Shot down part 2 $^
Kidneys $^
Jail break @^
Not a Problem $^
Let us $^
Not Alone $#&
Not Alone part 2 $#&
I just wanted to help $^
Shots $
Are you cheating? $^
Are you cheating? Part 2 $^
He loves me more $
Falling to pieces $^
Too much? $^
Is It All My Fault? $^
Quick Question!
Surprise.. $^
Coma $^ (N)
Coma pt. 2 $^ (N)
Birthday $^
Family $^
My New Family $^
New Beginnings $
Promises$^
Don't Worry @^
All that matters $^
What is going on? $^
Better Late Than Never $
Just leave. $
He is ours. $
Ignoring me? $
Five plus One $@6
Reassurance $
Mother hens $@6
We are here $
I'm Sorry $ (Li)
Battle of his life $^ (N)
Protecting them $^ (N)
Vampires ^&@ (N)
Protecting them pt. 2 ^$!! (N)
Where are you? (N) $
Jealous? $ (N)
Note...
Save Me $6^
Questions
Forever $(Z)
Don't cry Love. $ (Z)
Game...
Hey Storm, Hey Angel @ (N)
Dancing in the Rain! (N)$^
Horror (N) $
Panic Attack $ (N)
Little One $ (Lo)
Forever be your angel pt. 1 (H) $^
One Little Secret (N) $
Oh my...
Just Leave pt. 2 $ (N)
Apology
Why?
Quick Questions!
New Book and Note
Nevermind... A poll
Quick, Quick
Final Note...

Never ever part 2 $^

13.2K 293 99
By MLH1993

Paul watched as the blonde left the studio, he immediately was concern. What had the Lads done to make Niall want to quit?

Paul marched right in and demanded, "What did you all do to Niall?" Four Lads turned to Paul with confused looks.

"What are you talking about Paul?" Liam asked. Liam knew something was wrong, because Paul had the look on his face.

"Niall just ran out of the building yelling that he quit."

"Good. He did not belong anyways."

"Louis!" Paul snapped at the lad. Paul was stun as the rest of the Lads agreed with Louis. "What did he do to deserve all of this?"

"He just did not belong. He never fit in. Finally, we can be the band we always wanted to be." Zayn commented as he followed his boyfriends out the door leaving Paul stun.

"Should we call what his name over to celebrate?" Harry asked passing the door before heading out to the SUV waiting for them.

The Lads nodded. Harry had called their new boy toy over to help them celebrate that the blonde had finally left.

Everything seem fine until several weeks after Niall had left. The house had became a nightmare. It had been like this for almost a year. It had been exactly a year since Niall left, and everything was fine until weeks after Niall left. Tensions were rising, arguments were happening more frequently, even punches were been thrown.

"He told me that you were cheating on us, Louis, With Eleanor, a girl!" Zayn said as he pushed Louis up against the wall.

"What are you talking about Z?" Louis asked as he saw Zayn's eyes darkened.

"You know. You cheated on us." Zayn pointed towards Liam and Harry as they were watching everything that was happening.

Louis saw the tears forming in Harry's green eyes, and the sadness in Liam's.

"I really do not understand what you are talking about. I never went to see Eleanor."

"Then what is this, Lou?" Harry handed Louis the magazine that had a picture of Louis hugging Eleanor.

Louis closed his eyes, and tried to breathe, but that was hard since Zayn was still holding him against the wall.

"I ran into her at Starbucks. She said Hi first and I tried to get away, but then she told me that she was engaged, so I gave her a hug. We are friends, that is it. She is good friends with Lottie. How was I supposed to act when she told me great news? Ignore her?"

"Yes!" Three voices yelled. Louis winced, "That would be rude."

"Louis, you were the one who threw her into the pool that one time she was being mean about Niall."

No one said anything as Liam had said the name of the member they had missed. They knew they were lying when they would say in interviews that they did not miss him. He was the glue that held them together. They were falling apart. No one was the same after the day Niall left. Their relationship with each other was not the same. The Band was not the same. The Fans would send them mail, tweets and all to go get Niall back. The Fans missed Niall. Even the lads missed Niall.

Their new boy toy, Adam, had tried his hardest to tell them they did not need Niall. He tried to prove to them that he was better, but nothing worked, so he planned to get the lads to turn on each other. That had worked. The lads had turned on Louis this week. Adam had seen everything that happened at Starbucks but wanted to twist the story a little bit to get the Lads pissed at Louis, and it had worked.

Adam walked into the house, and saw everything that was going on. The Lads were in a circle yelling at each other. First everyone was pissed at Louis for the Starbucks thing, and then everyone got mad that Liam had mention Niall. Words were getting thrown for a while until, Zayn had enough and threw a punch at Louis, then fists were flying everywhere. Adam had seen everything and was smiled. His plan had worked. Niall was finally out of the picture and now the band was breaking apart. Adam was in his own world until someone pushed him against the wall.

"This is all your fault," Zayn had saw that Adam was smirking and smiling as they all were in an argument.

"Finally, you have caught me. My plan had worked well. Niall was finally out of the way."

"You bastard, It was your fault that Niall left?" Harry yelled.

"No. It was all of your faults, but I might have helped a little bit. It was not me who said those hurtful things that he heard." Adam smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Liam asked as he joined the other three right in front of Adam.

"Did you not know that Niall heard you lads talking in the studio after he left for the restroom? He heard everything."

The looks on the four lads faces were awful. They felt terrible. They were just tired and were venting about everything. They had messed up everything.

Zayn had enough and punched Adam in the face, "Leave and never come back!"

Adam smiled and said, "Gladly, my work is done here." Zayn moved to punch him again, but Liam held him back. "Good luck getting Niall back." Like that Adam was out of their lives.

"How are we going to fix this?" Harry asked. "Niall hates us. He left his phone and everything. There is no way to track him." Harry burst into tears, mumbling he's gone over and over.

Louis tried so hard to calm Harry down, but nothing was working. "Li.. Z.. What are we going to do?"

Liam and Zayn shared glances. They knew somehow someway they needed to get Niall back.

"Do you think Management will let us take a month or so off to find Niall?" Liam asked Zayn.

"I would hope so. They know we need Niall back to get fans back and to help our music. I have to say that our concerts and music suck without Niall." Zayn said sadly.

Liam nodded in agreement. Everything suck without Niall.

They all wondered where Niall was doing at this moment, and where he was. They were going to find him one way or another.

-------

"Mr. Beron, Over here!"

"James! I love you!"

Niall has smiled as he stepped out of the car and had walked into the studio. Everything had changed since the day he left the Lads. He was a new person. A person who everybody loved. He loved this new life, even though he missed the Lads, but why should he when they treated him like shit.

"Morning everyone!" Niall smiled as he walked into the main studio. "Let's make music!" Everyone in the room laughed. They thought the world of Niall, well James, but no one knew.

"Morning James!"

"Micah!" Niall had yelled and ran to hug his best friend, and co-writer. Micah had became Niall's best friend over the past year. They had wrote several songs together, well more than several. Niall had first album out and it was doing very well. Tops of the charts right now. Right above the album Four. Niall had smiled at that. The Lads had not done anything without Niall except concert, interviews and all. No new music at all. Niall just shook his head.

Several hours later, a woman walked into the studio. "Mr. James?"

"Hello, Mrs. Alexa." Niall smiled warmly at the older lady.

"There are a group of men in the conference room to talk about you headlines their tour."

Niall's eyes lit up, "Are you serious?" His smile lit up the room. He jumped up and hugged Micah, running out of the room.

His smiled did not last at all. He walked into the room to see four lads he did not want to see at all. Putting on his fake smile, he smiled at the Lads, greeting them and all. In the room, it was just Niall and the Lads. The Lads were giving Niall curious smiles and looks.

"Well. it looks like you are doing well, now?" Harry asked Niall.

"I am. I hear you Lads.. I mean boys. Are here to ask me about joining your tour?" Niall said.

"You can cut the act, Niall." Liam snapped.

Niall's jaw dropped, and he quickly recovered, "I- I do not know what you are talking about. My name is James."

"You could never lie, Ni." Louis looked straight at Niall. "I do have to say, you had us fooled. But I would have gone with another name that was not your middle name. Nice touch with black hair and dark brown eyes. It makes you look sexier, I have to say."

"What do you want?" Niall snapped at them. It was useless to lie to them, since they knew everything.

"We want you back, Ni" Zayn said.

"Are you serious?" Niall laughed.

"Yes." Louis said.

"Unbelievable! I can not believe this. Not after what you lads done to me. You cheated on me! Oh yea, I heard everything! You wanted me to kill myself?! You called me fat?! Everything! I heard Everything!" Niall was shocked when he saw tears in Louis's and Zayn's eyes, but what surprised him the most was when Harry and Liam looked pissed at him. Since when did they switched places. Normally Liam and Harry would be crying and Louis and Zayn looking pissed.

"It was not our fault that you left. It was not our decision, It was yours," Harry said coldly.

"Harry!" Zayn and Louis looked at him with surprised looks. How could Harry be that cold, when earlier this month he was crying that he missed Niall.

"My fault! How was this my fault?! I was not the one who was being used, being unloved, and most of all being lied too! You lads cheated on me! I felt worthless after I left you lads. I finally someone who treats me right!"

All four heads look at him,"What?"

"I met someone. He is my best friend. He treats me right! He does not lie to me. He makes me feel loved."

Speaking of that person, Micah ran into the room.

"What's going on here?" Niall turned around as Micah ran up to him and pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. Niall closed his eyes, as he needed to calm down. Micah was the only person who can calm him down.

Four lads looked on, Tears going down two faces, as the other two were emotionless.

"Nothing, Micah. Just talking to these lads." Micah looked at the four with glare and kiss Niall's forehead again leaving with a love you.

Harry walked up to Niall and spoke, "You're happy. I am glad you found someone that will treat you right. We will not bother you anymore. I do love you Niall, more than you will ever know. We all do. I am sorry for everything we have put you through. Just know we ever meant anything. I know that is not worthy of forgiveness, but please forgive us one day. Some day, when you are not mad at us anymore, I will love to see you and hang out again. Maybe write some songs like the old days? Love you Nialler. Come on loves, lets go home" With that Zayn, Liam and Louis kissed Niall on the forehead after Harry and followed him out the door. Tears in every eye.

Niall watched his old loves leave. Tears flowing down his cheeks, Did they really love him enough to let go? Emotions were flying everywhere. Niall wanted to run to them and forgive them quickly and tell them everything was going to be fine, but part of him wanted to linger on and see what the future holds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 3 3
one shots, i take requests,some of these arent mine.
16.4K 232 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
9K 117 5
Just basically some one shots about the probably most amazing couple walking this planet. - Status is on 'completed' but I'll continue to post 1shots...
160K 2.4K 44
pretty self explanatory :) ~~~~ ~ all recognized characters are not owned by me and their actions in this book do not represent how they would/do act...