It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Forty-Five

2.7K 106 62
By Camrenansnorminah

A/n: positions the album is a fucking s masterpiece I'm freaking tf out AHHHH

It's so good PLS STREAM TF OUT OF IT MY EMOTIONS WERE EVERYWHERE

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ALBUM

MY TOP 3 are , POV (made me cry), safety net, and love language, HOW ABOUT YOU ?

Ahhh so so good

Guys it's that time please 🚨 VOTE PLS #Biden2020 and if you don't agree pls stop reading my story ty,I cannot vote I'm like literally two years from being able to but if I could I would and if you can pleaseee VOTE 🚨

Also idk if you guys know but her album was leaked before it was released and I was respectful and didnt hear anything, if you would like to read, these are my thoughts about that and feel free to comment yours as well

Anyways, enjoy the chapter ;)

"It's Ariana"

My heart drops as I quickly follow Courtney into Ariana's dressing room. She furrows her eyebrows in nervousness as she wraps her hand around the knob of the door.

"I'm warning you, it's going to hurt seeing her like this" she says.

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod "I know"

Her eyes roam my face and sighs "I'll give you too privacy"

I give her a small smile and rush in as soon as she twists the knob open.

I hear the door shut behind me as my eyes scan the room.

I don't see anyone so I walk around the room and find Ariana around a corner, sitting on the ground, fully dressed, with her knees up to her chest and her head in her hands, sobbing.

The sight is horrible to see, it pulls at my heart strings.

I kneel down to her and place my hands and her knees. She tenses up immediately.

"Ariana? Ariana I need you to calm down for me okay?" I say soothingly. She then softens up but only to cry even harder, with unsteady breaths.

"Ariana, breathe" I say.

She continues to break my heart with her hysterical sobs.

"Ariana" I try again.

I sigh and close my eyes before rubbing her knee "baby, look at me"

She then stops her uncontrollable crying and sniffs. She lowers her hands a little bit, allowing me to see her red eyes.

My stomach sinks at the sight. "Y—y-y-/n?" She asks astonishingly.

I nod "I'm here baby I'm here, I need you to breathe for me okay?"

She shakes her head and I can tell that she's trying her hardest. I've never witnessed Ariana go through a mental breakdown or an anxiety attack and I sure as hell don't want to see my baby to go through this ever again.

I make a move to pull her hands away. With a slight struggle, I manage to take her tear soaked hands in mine. I look up to see here turning away from me with her head down, her eyes closed, and her bottom lip in between her teeth to try and reduce her sobbing.

"Baby, I'm here okay? I want you to breathe with me, In and out" I explain.

She follows my rhythms so I say it once again.

"In, and out"

She continues .

"In and out"

She opens her eyes and stares at the ground.

I repeat it a few more times, interlocking our hands that are facing away from each other and caressing them with the pads of my thumbs.

Her breathing finally settles after a minute or two and we're just sitting there in an awkward silence.

She removed her hands from mine and wipes her tear stained face.

I rub her knee "hey, baby look at me"

She shakes her head as her face scrunches up to hold back her emotions.

I place my index finger and the pad of my thumb under her chin and carefully turn her head to face me.

She drags her eyes upward and looks into my eyes with what I sense to be, embarrassment.

I use my hand that turned her head to face me, to cup her face and wipe away a tear that falls onto her cheek.

I then lean forward and place a light kiss where the tear was. She closes her eyes and leans into my hands.

She takes a deep breath before removing my hand and holding it with hers.

"I-I'm sorry" she croaks out, gazing at me.

I give her a frown "for what?"

"On Monday , I said some some things that I-"

I cut her off "we can talk about that later, don't worry about it right now, just focus on me....other than that, what's going on?"

She sighs and sniffs "I always g-get bad stage fright before a show and I guess it's r-really bad because it's m-my first show after the da-dangerous woman tour which is when Manchester and I-I don't want to fuck anything up and I-"

I shush her and move from in front of her to leaning on the wall beside her. I wrap my arm around her pull her into me. I kiss her forehead and play with her hair.

"Ariana, there's absolutely nothing to worry about, you've doubled up security and there's no way you could fuck this up, you've worked so damn hard to get where you are and don't you dare apologize for being upset and nervous before the show because that's perfectly normal, hell even I'm nervous...some people suffer worst stage fright then others and it's okay...if you're scared to be disappointing your fans tonight, I wouldn't even worry about that at all, they love you regardless, they know what you've been through and if you need soemone up there with you if it's too much, come to me I'm here for you superstar, and I'm not going anywhere, not now and not any time soon alright?"

She pulls away and just looks at me. She cups my face and gives me a look I can't decipher.

"Ari-" I start.

"I love you"

My heart stops, I blink in shock. Did I hear that right?

"W-what?" I stutter.

She bites her lip "I-I love you and if you don't feel the same I'm sorry for moving to fast I kno-"

I shut her up by pressing my lips against hers. Still plump and slightly salty due to the tears I savor the kiss and move my lips with hers.

My arms snake around her hips and hers cup my face and we allow our lips to dance.

As oxygen becomes an Important factor, w pull away breathless.

I smile "I love you too, I love you so fucking much.... holy shit I've been wanting to say that for a long time"

She kisses me again, softly yet passionately. "Me too, I'm glad I got that off of my chest"

"Youre the light of my life Ariana" I say, scanning her facial features, still finding her absolutely breathtaking even when she's been crying.

She pecks my lips before looking at me like I'm the biggest piece of gold in the world "y/n...this is going to sound so cheesy but, it's you, you're every line, every word, and every song that I sing...you're everything to me and I-I've never felt this way before, I've had a lot of relationships go to shit but I know this one is going to last, you...just...you"

I give her a grin "baby, your the light in my life, I feel amazing when I'm with you, I've never felt this way  my entire life, I've been waiting for someone right and your perfect, you understand me and I accept you for who you are inside and out, when I have a bad day all I need is to see your smile to turn my world upside down, you complete me and I can't imagine a y/n without an Ariana"

She giggles and kisses me again.

I return the kiss and say "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss "I'm so in love with you Ariana grande Butera"

She tears up a bit "I love you too y/n y/l/n"

I grin widely and lean in for another kiss when there's a knock on the door.

Ariana groans "yes?" She calls out.

"Uh, ms.grande your up in ten" a man says behind the door.

Her eyes widen "shit!"I stand up and hold my hand out and help her up.

"Baby" I say.

She raises an eyebrow.

"I think your beautiful and everything but I don't think you'd want to go out there looking like you were bawling your eyes out...which you were" I respond.

She chuckles "your probably right and hey...thanks for coming and making me feel better"

I grab her hand and place a gentle kiss on it "of course angel"

She then texts someone and soon a man with a backwards cap rushes in "emergency
Make up fix!! Doctor Daniel is here don't you worry ari!"

She laughs and sits in her chair as he works his magic.

Surprisingly, he's finished in less than five minutes giving himself time to turn to me.

"You must be the famous y/n, I'm Ariana's makeup artist I've heard many great things, I'm Daniel"

I shake his hand "that I am, and great to meet you Daniel"

He winks and leaves the room "having a great show lovebirds !"

I wave and turn to my girl. When my eyes land on her, they stay there.

I scan her up and down, I didn't get to really admire her earlier considering the fact that she was having a literal anxiety attack.

She bites her lip and scans me as well.

"You look, perfect baby" I say in awe. She blushes and grabs my hand, interlocking it with hers "you look beautiful as well"

I peck her lips and grin, giving a gentle squeeze to her hand. "You ready to go kick some ass out there?"

She giggles "I'm as ready as I'll ever be, all because I know your going to be there with me"

I nod "every step of the way ari"

We walk out hand in hand, all smiles, the crew looking at us in surprise.

They all knew we had been arguing these past few days so the sudden change in demeanor definitely shook them up. They all grin at us, letting us know that their happy for us.

"Glad to see the dynamic duo back in action" Scott teases.

Ariana beams "best timing too"

I smile at her as we walk underneath the stage, hearing the fans chanting "I couldn't agree more"

————————————————

"She criiiieeed" my girl belts out, causing the fans to go crazy, my heart thumping in my chest.

The podium begins to lift and I start to get more nervous by the second. Holy shit it's happening.

Ariana grabs my hand and winks at me, mouthing the words "I love you"

My worries fly away in an instant I respond in her ear, careful not to say it near the mic so I don't end up revealing anything to the fans "I love you too, let's do this!"

She giggles and then covers her mouth with her hand, forgetting that she has her mic on.

I chuckle at her and return back to position as I notice us coming up to the light.

Ariana takes a deep breath and places her fingertip on my shoulder.

I try to keep my composure as we reach the top. My eyes scan the dome.

I almost faint and gasp in awe, there are so many people, this is incredible.

"You, you love it how I move you..." my girl starts, the fans go crazy and begin to sing along.

I internally jump up and down, the fans are ridiculously loud and it's so fucking dope that you can hear them singing my girls songs with her.

The beat drops and I begin to move.

Ariana's part where she grabs my hand and leans down to "pray" comes and when it does I take her hand in mine and give it a squeeze, seeing her give a small smile in the corner of my eye.

Then it comes the "flourishing part when she hold my head in her hand as I lay on her chest, making me gulp.

I decide to tease and poke her tummy in secret, making her giggle mid song.

As we reach the end where she belts out the chorus I anticipate the fans reaction when she hits her high note.

But she doesn't...she fucking whistle notes instead. My eyes go wide and I nearly forget that I'm supposed to dance. I'm so close to cheering with the fans at her outstanding vocals.

As she comes to a close, we set up for bad idea, the lights fading out.

I look up at Ariana from my position.

She smiles at me and adjusts her mic before saying.

"Albany!" The crowd cheers.

"Welcome to the Sweetener World Tour"

A/n: short n sweet next chapter out soon sorry I had a loss in my family so this year honestly couldn't get worst

Please vote Biden

Anyways I love you all

🚨 vote my story and comment 🚨

Have an amazing day

Stay safe healthy and positive:,)

😘😘

Xoxo, brittney

(Hmu on my socials pls)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
193K 6.3K 105
Tour is starting, which means Ariana will need dancers, get to see her fans and even meet the love of her life Ariana Grande X OC contains: -abuse -d...
138K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
17.9K 478 23
Ever since she shot her music video with two widely-known American singers, Jessie's fallen for both of them, and they have for her. One problem. Nic...