finn wolfhard imagines + pref...

By ghostlythings

finn wolfhard richie tozier mike wheeler miles fairchild boris pavlikovsky tyler More

๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’†๐’•
๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
๐’”๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“
confession [f.w]
๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
you should stop [f.w]
๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚'๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
new girlfriend [f.w] + [j.m]
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’„๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
i'm sorry [f.w] + [j.m]
instagram [f.w]
gc [f.w]
michael [m.w]
twitter pt2 [f.w] + [w.o]
๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’…
gc pt3 [f.w]
๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“
๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
just friends [f.w]
babies [b.p]
just friends pt2 [f.w]
heather [f.w]
heather pt2 [f.w] + [j.m]
heather pt3 [f.w] + [j.m]
cheater [f.w] + [n.s]
the office [m.w]
list [tyler]
somebody else [m.w]
but it's not [m.w]
jenny darling, you're my best friend [f.w]
๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
drivers license [tyler]
empty headed bitch [r.t]
a dare [m.w]
johnny deep [f.w]
surprise shawty [b.p]
๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’‘ ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž !!
i'm letting you go [m.w]
3 years [f.w]
๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–
singing with richie [r.t]
i hate love [b.p]
beautiful [m.w]
bachata [f.w]
๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–
wedding [tyler]
you're on your period [f.w]
i'm sorry [m.w]
i hope we're still friends [r.t]
your mind is so big [f.w]
no one knows [tyler]
no me queda mas [f.w]
all good things must come to an end [m.w]
the end [m.w]
the end [f.w]
the end [b.p]
the end [r.t]
the end [miles]
the end [tyler]

soulmates [f.w]

6.3K 103 32
By ghostlythings

finn and y/n have been friends since they were 5, best friends you could say.

they did everything together.

everything.

hell.

they were each other's first kiss.

but when a person reaches the age of 13 they got a scar.

a scar that tells you who's your soulmate.

finn and y/n never cared to look if they were soulmates.

until jaeden pointed it out.

"you guys have the same fucking scar" jaeden gasped as he held y/n and finn's wrist up. "huh" y/n shook her head as she looked at her and finn's wrist. "holy shit" finn said, not knowing what to say.

"i'll leave you two" jaeden said, noticing the tension that he just created.

the two looked at jaeden before he ran out the room.

he was probably going to tell the others.

"so" y/n began. "what now" finn asked. he felt sick, he wanted y/n, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. "this doesn't change anything" y/n looked at him, referring to the fact that they're soulmates. "i guess not" he scratched his neck with his free hand, "friends" he asked.

the one word y/n didn't wanna hear.

friends.

"yea, of course" y/n fake smiled.

but finn knew she was faking it.

"what's up with them" sophia asked as she pointed to y/n and finn. "remember how i told you that they were soulmates" jaeden answered, "well now they're avoiding each other" he said, feeling a little guilty.

"what do we do then" wyatt butt it, not caring that they weren't asking him. "well, does finn like y/n" jack chimed in.

wyatt and jaeden looked at each other.

they couldn't rat out finn.

"i like her so much, and not being able to talk to her is fucking killing me"

"we can't disclose that information" wyatt shook his head as he tried getting finn's voice out of his head. "what about y/n, does she like finn" jaeden changed the topic.

jack and sophia looked at each other, remembering what y/n told them earlier.

"sometimes i wish i never agreed to be friends, i like his stupid ass way too much"

"we can't say either, girl code" sophia shook her head. "but i'm not a girl" jack said. "you pinky promised" sophia glared at him. "true" jack shrugged.

the four looked at each other.

"i'm not saying that finn doesn't like y/n" wyatt said. "and i'm not saying that y/n doesn't like finn" jack added. "technically technically we didn't say anything to each other" jaeden nodded his head. "so therefore we aren't breaking any girl or bro code" sophia gestured for jaeden to continue. "now we devise a plan" wyatt said as he took a paper and pencil out.

"where'd you get a paper and pencil" sophia questioned. "i stole it from andy" wyatt said as he started writing something, "don't tell him that" he looked at everyone.

the four convinced chosen to throw a party.

y/n didn't wanna go.

the situation between her and finn made her not wanna go.

but nonetheless sophia would probably drag her there.

everyone was at chosen's house.

"remember that you have to bring someone" chosen reminded everyone.

everyone nodded as he went back to do whatever he was doing.

all the losers were helping him, more like chosen telling them to sit down so his other friends could help him.

"who's brining who" jack asked as he sat next to y/n. "i'm bringing sophia" jaeden answered as he looked at wyatt. "i'm bringing jack" wyatt shrugged. "when did you ask me that" jack sounded offended. "right now" wyatt smiled as he looked at jeremy. "i don't know, i'll probably ask my friend" jeremy said as he adjusted his glasses.

"what about you y/n" sophia asked.

finn jolted up at her name.

"i don't know, i might not come" y/n shrugged. "ow, why are you pinching me jaeden" finn exclaimed, slapping jaeden's hand as he rubbed his arm.

y/n tried her best to not laugh as finn and jaeden started arguing.

they stopped arguing as they saw someone walking towards them. "y/n right" a guy smiled, a cheeky one. "yea, and you are" y/n asked, wondering how this guy knew her name. "names oliver, chosen said that i would find you here" oliver went straight to the point, not beating around the bush. "well you found me" y/n joked.

"can i talk to you after i'm done helping chosen" oliver asked.

everyone turned their heads at y/n, waiting for her response.

"sure, i guess" y/n stared at him, wanting nothing more than to just shoo him away. "great" oliver smiled as he went back to the backyard.

suddenly finn's urge to tackle jaeden went away.

he was trying to figure out what to do.

"what the fuck was that" y/n turned her head to sophia. "don't ask me" sophia put her hands up.

"me, sophia, jaeden and jack need to talk" wyatt stood up. "about wha-" jack stopped mid sentence. as sophia shot a glare at him.

"was that you" jaeden pointed at sophia and jack. "no, i thought it was you" sophia pointed at him and wyatt, surprised that none of them had done this. "my plan was to ask one of my friends to ask her out" wyatt shrugged, "but this is way better" he smiled. mentally thanking himself that he didn't ask his friend. "but now she has to reject someone" sophia said, thinking of all the possibilities that could happen. "so, finn and her are soulmates. i'd reject someone if i knew who my soulmate was" jaeden said in a 'duh voice'.

"y/n" oliver yelled.

everyone jumped, they wanted to hear what y/n would say.

"yea" y/n said. "can you come to the backyard" oliver asked. "sure" y/n answered before getting up. "it's time" sophia squealed. "let's hope finn does something" wyatt whispered.

"i'll be back" y/n said before getting up and walking towards the backyard. "now we wait" jack rubbed his hands.

"i just wanted to say that you're really pretty" oliver smiled. "thanks" y/n answered, taken back from the sudden compliment that she just received. "okay straight to the point" he shook his head, "would you like to be my date to chosen's party" he asked. "oh" y/n said.

"i uh" y/n tried thinking of ways to politely decline his offer. but also wanting to scream that she already had a date but he just didn't know that they were going together.

before y/n could answer she felt a weight on her shoulder.

"sorry but she's already got a date".

"i know that voice" y/n thought before shooting her head up and seeing finn, "what the fuck is he doing here" y/n questioned.

"deadass" oliver widened his eyes, his whole mood just changed from hopeful to anger, "him" he questioned, "you're letting him take you to the party" he snickered.

"if you excuse us we have to get ready" finn huffed before taking y/n's hand. "didn't peg you to be dating someone like" oliver examined finn, "him" he had a hint of disgust in his voice. "excuse you" y/n stopped walking.

finn tried tugging on her hand, but she wouldn't budge.

"what can he give you that i can't" oliver challenged her. "for starters he's not such a bitch" y/n scoffed, ready to swing if she had to. "and" oliver motioned for her to continue. "we're soulmates" finn chimed in.

"soulmates" oliver widened his eyes. "yea, you need me to spell it for you" y/n rolled her eyes. "oliver can you come over here for a second" chosen yelled from the roof.

everyone shot their heads up.

"were you listening to us" y/n asked. "every word" chosen smiled, "now hurry up" he glared at oliver. "fine" oliver mumbled before walking towards the ladder and climbing up.

"what was that for" y/n asked as she let go of finn's hand. "we're soulmates" finn answered, shocked at her response. "yea, but you said that we should be friends" y/n softened her voice. "and i was an idiot for saying that, but i need you to know that i fucking like you. since the day we kissed. which was years ago. since before i knew that we were soulmates. fuck i think i'm in love with you" he ranted.

"you stupid bitch" y/n shook her head. "excuse me" finn sounded offended. "i've liked you for years now, and now you tell me this" y/n wanted to laugh. "now that i did" he began, "can i kiss you" he asked as he smiled.

"you're such an idiot" y/n shook her head. "yea but i'm your idiot" finn smiled before connecting their lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 64 38
๐…๐ข๐ง๐ง, ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ, ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ž, ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐“๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ; -๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ -๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ /๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ก...
379K 6.4K 159
"i get everything i want cause i attract it" ~preferences for finn wolfhard and his characters! finn โ™ก richie โ™ก mike โ™ก tyler โ™ก miles โ™ก boris โ™ก
55.7K 1.3K 20
โcause you're my girl, finn wolfhard imaginesโคต๏ธŽ -finn wolfhard ...