Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

The First Step

12.6K 199 229
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 3

The next day,(Y/N) and Blake were in the locker room,readying themselves. They finished and then heard an announcement plays on the intercom system.

Glynda:"Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."

(Y/N):"That's our call."

Blake nodded.

Blake:"Let's go."

(Y/N) then walks with her until someone bumps to him.

???:"Ah!I-I'm sorry!"

(Y/N) turns to see a red haired girl wearing an armor,looking at him nervously.

(Y/N):"No. It's fine."

Suddenly Weiss comes from behind him and grabs his shoulder.

Weiss:"You!Do you have any idea who you just bumped into?!"

(Y/N) turns and gives her a scowl which managed to send her back. He sighed and turns to the red haired girl.

(Y/N):"I should apologize as well. I wasn't paying attention."

???:"Y-You don't have to..I should be the one apologizing."

Weiss dashes to her.

Weiss:"*whispers*Why are you talking to him?He's a Faunus!"

(Y/N) grits his teeth.

(Y/N):"This girl..."

???:"So?Is there a problem to that?To be honest,he doesn't look that bad."

(Y/N) sighed and walked away.

Weiss:"Hey where do you think you're going?I'm not done with you!"

He ignored her and continued walking,which angers Weiss more.

Weiss:"How rude!"

???:"Weiss,that's enough."

Weiss sighed and walked away.

After a while,they head to the Beacon Cliff,where all students are standing on silver tiles in front of a mug-holding Professor Ozpin and Glynda with her tablet.

Ozpin:"For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda:"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

(Y/N) then hears Ruby groan in the distance.

Ruby:"What? Ohhh..."

Ozpin:"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well. That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

Ruby widened her eyes in shock.

Ruby:"Whaaaat?!"

???:"See?I told you!"

(Y/N) sighed.

(Y/N):"Good grief..."

Ozpin:"After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die. You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

A blonde haired student raised his hand.

???:"Yeah, um, sir?"

Ozpin:"Good! Now, take your positions."

(Y/N) then took his stance and Blake does the same.

Soon,all students were launched in the air. While in air,(Y/N) took a deep  breath as he maneuvers through the trees and lands on the ground.

He then walks around the forest and looked around.

(Y/N):"Hmmm.."

(Y/N) continued walking around in silence until he senses something. A few Grimms then came out the bushes and started surrounding him. (Y/N) was about to unsheathe the Yamato until a Beowolf came up behind and tried to slash him from behind but he managed to teleport away.

(Y/N) slowly sheathes Yamato then,the Beawolf was then killed in an instant. The other Grimms roar at him as he then unsheathes Yamato and slashes at each of them one by one until he managed to kill of them.

He then straightens his hair after the fight and sheathes Yamato back.

Then,a few Grimms appeared mid-air,ready to strike him but (Y/N) launched himself mid-air and manages to slay all of them within a second.

(Y/N) lands on the ground and sheathes Yamato again.

He began walking away but then he turns to see a Grimm charging at him. He was about to unsheathe Yamato until someone shoots the Grimm in the head,killing it.

???:"Well,well. Long time no see..."

A white haired man with horns wearing a red coat appeared and walks to him.

(Y/N):"Dante.."

Dante smiled.

Dante:"Hello,brother."

Posts:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
47.3K 381 12
You are a really strong huntsman who has been accepted into beacon. You met 4 girls on beacons. Your bonds are strong leading into strong relationshi...
8.8K 333 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...