The Waltz (Jotakak)

By Sinnamon_pancake

2 months after returning from Egypt, Jotaro's main school event is happening in a few weeks. The theme is "wa... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Resuming Time
Chapter 2: A Storm's Coming
Chapter 3: A Rude Awakening
CHAPTER UPDATE!!!!!!
Chapter 4: Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 5: Star Dancer
Chapter 6: Mission Failed
Chapter 7: Jotaro Jackson
Chapter 8: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 9: How It's Done
Chapter 10: Schedule
Chapter 11: Everytime We Touch I Swear I Could Die
Chapter 12: Problems
Bonus Chapter: Kid n' Play
Chapter 13: Ouch
Happy Jotakak Week!
Bonus Chapter: I Will Survive
Bonus Chapter: Guy's Night
Chapter 14: Forgetful Mornings
Another Chapter Update!
Chapter 15: Oh! That's a Cheater!
Chapter 16: Moving Forward
Chapter 17: What?
A/N
Chapter 18: Falling for You
Chapter 19: Love Hotline
Chapter 20: Thoughts
Chapter 21: True Preparation
Chapter 22: Anticipation
A/N
New Update Schedule
Chapter 23: Eyes are the Window to the Soul
Chapter 24: Walking on Eggshells
Bonus Chapter: Trick for a Treat
A/N
Chapter 26: Notes
Chapter 27: Hold Me Close
Merry Christmas/chapter update
A/N

Chapter 25: Tuesday Nights

2.3K 156 244
By Sinnamon_pancake

March 25, 1989
6:15am
Kujo Residence

Throbbing, all I can hear is throbbing. Scratch that, I can feel it too.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. The second I tried lifting my head I saw black then found myself against my pillow again. Let me try again. I went to lift my head off the pillow and propel myself out of bed once more, only to have a sharp pain course through my head like electricity.

Dizziness swept through me and I made contact with my pillow once more. I laid there for a few seconds, the throbbing pain in my head never ceasing. This is one killer headache.

I got up from my bed, much slower this time, and made my way to my bathroom. Without hesitating I turned on the faucet and began washing my face. I reached for a towel and dried my face off. When I finished drying my face off I made eye contact with an almost unrecognizable face. I had massive bags under my eyes, and I look like I just got back up after being hit by a train.

Then a sudden realization hit me as hard as a train would. I went out with the old man last night a little after dinner since he felt like going out. We went to go get ramen and got drunk after I decided that after dealing with the shit I've gone though in the past week and a half I deserved a drink to relax, but then one drink turned into multiple. The old man and I got drunk.

I am incredibly hungover.

I ran a hand through my hair grimacing at the greasy feel. I need to clean myself up. I turned on the shower and got in not bothering to wait for the water to heat up. Once I finished cleaning myself, I wrapped a towel around my waist and used another to dry my hair.

I walked back over to my sink and grabbed the shaving cream applying it to my face, I then grabbed my straight razor and began shaving the stubble off. I rinsed and dried my face off when finished, making my way out of the bathroom immediately after. I sluggishly got dressed, which took me longer than I had hoped after I put my shirt on backwards, and started heading to the kitchen.

When I reached the kitchen I saw a sight I normally would've used as an opportunity to tease, but I couldn't bring myself to care. The old man was sitting lazily in a chair, swallowing two pills with water. He looked as shitty as me.

I went to the faucet, grabbing a cup from the cabinet, and turned it on filling the glass with water. I walked to the table and sat down across from the old man, placing down my school bag.

"Pass the pills." I could barely recognize my own voice, it was heavy with fatigue and was raspier than ever. He groaned and nudged the bottle across the table, the pills inside jumping around. I popped the lid open and poured two pills into my hand, swiftly swallowing them along with some water. I then sealed the bottle pushing it away from me.

We both sat there in silence, staring at the table our heads empty voids.

"I didn't know you got so talkative when you're drunk." The old man said, his eyes not leaving the surface of the table. His voice had dropped a couple octaves, but he has been awake longer than me so he didn't sound as bad as I did. I looked at him confused. "Don't tell me you don't remember anything."

I stayed silent.

"I'll help you remember." The old man's sentence gave me chills, it sounded too mischievous for my liking. "I don't understand why he is so hot," the sentence caught me off guard, "Why can't I just kiss him without having to explain myself?", this time the old man put more emotion behind his sentence, "Don't even get me started on when he starts eating cherries like that."

It was that sentence that made me finally realize that he was saying things I said the previous night. I could feel heat rush to my face.

"I could stare into his eyes forever and never get tired of them," The old man continued, his voice changing along with the sentence once again. I felt like I was on fire. "Why does his ass look so good? Do you recognize any of these sentences Jotaro?" The old man slyly questioned. I was refusing to look at him but I could practically hear the smirk.

No matter how hard I try, I can't remember anything from last night. Holy shit this is frustrating.

"So you really don't remember anything." The old bastard inquired proudly.

"Don't mention any of that to anyone." I threatened, my voice dangerously low.

"I can't tell anyone what I just told you, or I can't tell them everything else you said?" He retorted, clearly not intimidated by my threat. I looked up to narrow my eyes at him.

"What else did I say?" I carefully asked.

"Do you really want to know?" He said, answering my question with another one. He held my gaze.

Do I want everything I did last night to be revealed? Maybe it would be better if I saved myself the embarrassment and let it be, based off of what the old man has already said, I clearly said some extremely regrettable things. However, the old man could use me not knowing to spring random knowledge on me in public. He could also use me not knowing to his advantage.

"Yes, I want to know." I answered firmly. When it comes down to it, I'm too curious for my own good.

"I don't know how much you remember, but I'll start off with this." The old man began, "We were at that ramen place and I proposed that we drink some sake since you had seemed stressed for a couple days, you accepted my offer." He took a breath, "After we became buzzed you started talking about your lessons with Kakyoin and how well they had been going up until a couple days ago, but that you hoped things were now fine after you guys had talked."

He paused, sighing before continuing, "After we became drunk you began talking about your feelings for Kakyoin and how hard it was." The old man stifled a laugh, "By the time we decided to walk home we were barely walking straight, we were slumped over each other's shoulders and you wouldn't stop talking about everything you liked about Kakyoin." He was now letting out little laughs every few words, his voice thinning. "When we got home Holly had already gone to sleep, it was past midnight."

When the old man finished explaining last night's events I was hunched over in my seat, half of my body now under the table. Oh how I wish Star Platinum could turn back time instead of stopping it. I was left to listen to the old geezer laugh at my miserable state.

"Hey, it could've been worse. Kakyoin could've been the one you were walking home with, on second thought, that probably would've been in your favour." He quickly erupts into another fit of laughter. I was crimson. I mentally slapped myself for deciding to drink with this bastard of all people.

I watched as another figure entered the room from the corner of my eye.

"Papa are you feeling any-" She stopped talking when she noticed I was sitting at the table as well. "Jotaro! Good morning sweetie, I didn't know you were awake yet." Her eyes shot open, "Oh yes that's right! Thank you for taking care of your grandfather last night Jotaro, that was very kind of you!"

I stared at her blankly. Why did the old man not tell her that I also got absolutely wasted? I turned my head downwards more than it already was, I can't let her see the bags under my eyes. I looked more like a raccoon than her son at the moment.

"It was nothing, don't make such a big deal about it." I huffed. I didn't need to look at her to know she was smiling fondly at me.

"If you say so, your breakfast is covered on the counter." She said. I nodded my head and said a small thanks. "Anything for my wonderful Papa and son! Now I have some things I need to get done around the house, I'll say goodbye to you when you finish your food!" After that, she left the room.

I got up out of my chair and grabbed the old man and I's food. We ate together in silence, all that need to be said had already been spoken. When we finished I brought both of our plates up to the counter.

I turned back to my chair and grabbed my school bag up off the ground. As soon as I reached the door frame I froze in place. A large grin enveloped the lower half of my face. I turned on my heels to face the old man.

"Apparently Caesar had a really nice ass too." I remarked, my voice monotone but amused. I watched as the old man choked on his coffee, his eyes widening. At that moment I carried on walking towards the front door, a smirk decorating my features. Maybe I did remember a couple things.

.~*~.

1598 words

(Unedited)

I'm so sorry for the late update! But here it is! This chapter was very random I must admit, but I really enjoyed writing it. I actually had other plans for this chapter but then the idea popped into my head, what if Joseph takes Jotaro out to drink after mentioning Caesar and witnessing Jotaro's miserable behaviour? And thus, this chapter was born. I got to show drunk Jotaro blabbering about his feelings to Joseph, while Joseph blabbers about Caesar to him, and I've been wanting to have more time with them together because Joseph is my favourite (sorry Jotaro). It also pairs up really well with the idea I have for the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I did writing it! Until next time!

~Author-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
105K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...