Drama Club | kth.jjk

By milaaxr

"my heart is telling me to kiss you." "...then do it." In which Jungkook and Taehyung are paired up to play... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. [C.S]
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
Author's note:

24.

4.1K 344 165
By milaaxr

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, glaring at a very amused Taehyung, who had dragged him into an empty classroom without consent. When Taehyung doesn't answer, Jungkook groans, turning around to leave. Taehyung quickly holds onto Jungkook's arm, stopping the younger from taking a step. With a huff, Jungkook looks up to Taehyung, "what is it?"

Taehyung has multiple things to say to the younger. He wants to shout at Jungkook for ignoring him, for driving him wild and for making Jin upset. Yet, all thoughts are vanquished when he sees Jungkook's adorable little pout, scrunched up nose and angry glare.

Adorable.

"Why didn't you want to be Julio? You're clearly good at playing the role. And we all know you wanted it even though you made fun of Julio's character," Taehyung asks, looking straight at Jungkook, seeing the younger's strong expression falter for the quickest of moments, before he's back to glaring at Taehyung.

"I just didn't to spend my time learning all of the lines, especially not with you," Jungkook emphasises, crossing his arms together, making it clear to Taehyung that Jungkook was not in the mood to be speaking to him.

Taehyung chuckles loudly, Jungkook's words narrowly missing his heart.

Truth be told, Jungkook didn't even know why he had been so upset about Taehyung laughing in his face. He was just so embarrassed. You don't do that to somebody after they just finished sucking you off - call it etiquettes of some sort, however, Jungkook obviously knew that Taehyung didn't have them.

"Are you still mad at me?" Taehyung asks, voice dropping to a low tone.

And Jungkook's panties almost drop straight after.

But that's not the point.

Jungkook glares at the older, so hard, that if looks could kill - Taehyung would be more than six feet under.

"Obviously Taehyung," Jungkook says, avoiding Taehyung's eyes. If Jungkook was to look into those pools of hot cocoa, his knees would definitely give out. They almost did when Jungkook was reading out the lines with him.

"Why? I don't understand. You've been ignoring me for a week! It's so annoying Jungkook!" Taehyung whines, his own plump lips forming a very cute pout.

"Because Taehyung, you don't go and laugh at someone after they sucked your dick! You know how embarrassing it was! And you know how hard it was to clean up my carpet! I had to lie to my sister and say that I spilled glue and was cleaning that up, and then she offered to clean it and I had to literally push her down the stairs. On top of that you just left. Like who gets the bestest dick sucking appointment ever and then just leaves?" Jungkook angrily rambles, watching as Taehyung took a piece of gum and started chewing it, eyes a little amused.

"How is it my fault that you came so early?" Taehyung asks, offering a piece of gum to Jungkook, to which the younger rudely declines with the roll of his eyes.

"Just shut up Taehyung," Jungkook huffs, looking somewhere else in the room apart from at Taehyung.

The room falls silent, the two just remaining quiet, with nothing else to say. Well, that is until,

"So are you gay or what?"

Taehyung's head snaps up to Jungkook, dark eyes analysing Jungkook deeply until Taehyung says, "I've been asking myself that question for a week."

"And what have you come to the conclusion to?" Jungkook asks, genuinely interested in Taehyung's answer. Taehyung shrugs, "inconclusive."

Inconclusive? Who says that dumbass? Taehyung asks himself, as he sees Jungkook's eyes light up with a little glimmer in them. Why was he so excited?

"So...you don't know? What did you do to get those 'results'?" Jungkook asks, stepping backwards when he sees Taehyung moving forward slowly, shuffling closer to Jungkook. "I slept with Seulgi today, and I still got hard. So yeah," Taehyung says in a careless attitude, which kind of disgusts Jungkook.

That's a lie, Taehyung's thinks to himself. Instead, he tried sleeping with Seulgi. He couldn't pop a boner...at all. And only when he closed his eyes and thought of Jungkook's obscene lips around his cock, eyes wide and teary, messy hair as Taehyung held a tight grip on them and snapped his hips upwards, did he get a raging hard on. And by the time that had happened, Seulgi had left in a rush - upset that she couldn't get Taehyung up and coming. Poor Seulgi.

"So you're bi?"

Nope. Now that Jungkook had given him a taste of what he had been missing, everytime he even thought about a girl, or something to do with girls (like pussy or boobs - ugh, Taehyung) he'd immediately shift his thought to the younger boy who reminded Taehyung so much of a bunny. Yeah, Taehyung was straighter than a girl's hair after water touches it: frizzy, and curly.

And Taehyung knew that. It was so easy to add up, connect the dots in his mind. But he was not going to admit it to himself that easily.

Truth be told, he did not give a fuck about his mother (as he should) he was more scared about what everyone would think of him once they found out: Taehyung, the straight, almighty fuckboy, was actually gay.

Well damn, if that isn't news, the world wouldn't know what is.

"I think," Taehyung begins, eyes dropping to Jungkook's pouty lips, and then back up to those sparkly doe eyes, "I need more time to discover myself," Taehyung's voice comes out as raspy, and deep. Jungkook sees Taehyung step forward, and the younger immediately recognizes the older's intentions.

Jungkook gasps when his back meets the wall, the cold texture inviting itself into Jungkook's warm body, invading his privacy. Taehyung smirks proudly, seeing the bunny trapped. Like he was Taehyung's prey.

Taehyung traps Jungkook in, placing one of his hands on the younger's curved waist, the other beside Jungkook's head. Jungkook stares up at the mint haired male, trying to understand what was running through the olders mind, but unfortunately, Jungkook was left with a blank answer.

"And where are you going to find yourself?" Jungkook whispers, looking at the older from under his lashes.

The two didn't have much of a height difference, but it was a subtle one.

Taehyung stares down at Jungkook, looking at him, the way Jungkook's blonde hair falls perfectly in front of his eyes, the way his button nose held a strong yet feminine look, how Jungkook's jaw was sharp and angled, how his lips always formed a pout to go along with his emotions. And most importantly, those eyes. Those expressive eyes that had nothing to hide, and yet every moment that Taehyung had spent tearing down those walls, he discovered that Jungkook had everything to hide.

"I was hoping you could help me with that," Taehyung husks, leaning down. Jungkook feels it coming, and yet, he doesn't stop it.

"All you had to do was ask," Jungkook says, pulling Taehyung in closer, their lips meeting for the second time.

Taehyung immediately groans into Jungkook's lips, the feeling of their lips moving perfectly against each other - the feeling he was desperately wishing to recreate since the first time that they both had kissed.

Jungkook loops his arms loosely around Taehyung's broad shoulders, loving the way the mint haired male flexed under the ghost of his fingers moving over Taehyung's back muscles. Jungkook takes control of the kiss, by switching the two around, so that now, it was Taehyung pressed up against the wall.

Smirking into the kiss, Taehyung squeezes Jungkook's waist, causing a small whine to emit from the younger's lips. The perfect distraction for Taehyung to use his tongue to push into Jungkook's mouth, the two fighting for dominance - clearly, the two always had to compete, even when kissing.

And by the end of it, Taehyung wins. Only by cheating, and Jungkook took a note of that when he felt Taehyung's slim fingers move down from his waist to his plush ass, giving it a firm and hard squeeze, making Jungkook groan in pain.

Jungkook, who was clearly unimpressed, lifts his knee, placing it in between Taehyung's leg, running Taehyung's bulge, making the older's knees buckle. Jungkook smirks into the kiss, if Taehyung wants to play dirty, then he'll get dirty, Jungkook proudly thinks, feeling Taehyung's tongue press softly against his, and Jungkook's heart actually flutters for a second.

But it doesn't last long, because sure enough, Taehyung pulls away, moving to Jungkook's neck, sucking, kissing and biting, all the while shoving his hands into Jungkook's jeans to palm Jungkook's growing bulge.

Gasping, Jungkook grips onto Taehyung's shoulders for support, his body spasming in short, little jerks as he feels Taehyung's large hand pleasuring him. His long fingers pressing into Jungkook's slip, ghosting over his swollen tip, teasing Jungkook.

And Jungkook just lets it happen, until he's finally had enough.

Pushing himself away from Taehyung, Jungkook pants slightly, eyes forming little tears at the corners, "you're an asshole if you think I'm going to let you, of all people, dominate me."

Taehyung smirks, clearly not as affected by Jungkook on the outside as Jungkook is of him. But on the inside, Taehyung was dying, literally.

"And you're delusional if you think I'm going to submit, to you, of all people," Taehyung's eyes twinkle as he sees Jungkook as a challenge: Taehyung loves challenges.

"That's a lot of homosexual lingo that you're using Taehyung, easy, before people start assuming things," Jungkook snaps, fixing himself up, trying to look like he didn't just have the hottest make out session with Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs, leaning against the wall, taking a good look at Jungkook, completely ignoring his last words, Taehyung says, "you don't want to be dominated by me, yet that bulge in your pants says different." Jungkook glares at Taehyung, before realizing - fuck, he had such a bad hard on.

But he is not going to stoop as low as getting Taehyung to pleasure him. He was still pissed at Taehyung for laughing at him. "I'm surprised you lasted this long, because before..." Taehyung trails off, giving Jungkook a playful, immature look.

Jungkook frowns, stepping forward once more, taking a hold of Taehyung's clothed cock, gripping it tightly, using his index finger to brush against the top repeatedly, "how badly do you want to play with fire, Taehyung?" Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ears, his lips ghosting over Taehyung's earlobe.

Taehyung gasps a little, before smirking, "you think you're the fire?"

"No, I know I am Taehyung. And you're stupid if you think you can win against me," Jungkook says, dripping his voice low to a seductive level.

Whereas the very blatant sexual tension rised higher than the sea levels during a tsunami.

Taehyung's hands find their way back onto Jungkook's waist, pulling the boy flush against his body, "are you implying what I think you are?"

Jungkook stares up at Taehyung.

Neither could fathom what was happening between the two. They could not understand the depths of what emotions they were feeling. And at this point, they didn't want to. Jungkook didn't want to figure out why he was so drawn to Taehyung. And Taehyung didn't want to know why Jungkook was able to change his thoughts, even when Taehyung himself could not.

"Are you implying what I think you are?" Taehyung breathes out, repeating the question he had asked beforehand, minty breath falling over Jungkook's swollen lips.

"Yeah," Jungkook smirks, leaning further into Taehyung, "I bet, that I could get you on your knees begging for me to ride you, before I submit to you."

Scoffing says, "quite the contrary darling, I believe that I can get you on your knees begging to get fucked by me before I submit to you," Taehyung says, using Jungkook's words against him.

"It's a bet," Jungkook smiles.

"And if I win?" Taehyung asks, eyes twinkling. "If you win Taehyung, I will gladly allow you to tie me up and thigh fuck me," Taehyung's eyes lighten up at Jungkook's words, he opens his mouth to say something but Jungkook stops him, "while I wear lace lingerie. But, if I win...I get to completely dominate you. For more than two rounds of sex."

"If you can even last that long," Taehyung mumbles earning a glare from Jungkook.

"That's the deal Taehyung, shake on it," Jungkook says, moving away from the mint haired male to shake Taehyung's hand. "It's a deal Jeon," Taehyung rasps.

Jungkook gives the older a satisfied smile, walking over to the door. "I'm going to win Jungkook..and I'm going to claim my prize," Taehyung states, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Oh and Kim?" Jungkook begins, looking at Taehyung, "thanks for the gum," he winks chewing on the gum before sassily leaving, hips swaying.

Oh, let the games begin.

⟭⟬

This is the last pre-written chapter meaning I have to start writing again- excited!!

I enjoyed writing this chapter.
Stay safe everyone!!

Vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 52.9K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
1.5M 65.9K 43
"fuck- tae. don't start something you don't wanna finish." "who said i don't wanna finish?" in which taehyung is bullied by jungkook and they wind up...
363K 14.8K 38
[ COMPLETED ] " Don't tell him... please." Taehyung begs Jimin who looks at Taehyung in disbelief. " But what about your love!" Jimin asks back and T...
237K 11.1K 31
Jungkook loves being cuddled, Taehyung loves cuddling. Top!Tae Bottom!Kook (Unedited)