The Mafia And His Queen

By Miss-Lynn

• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends... More

Before You Read - 🖤
Chapter 1 - 🖤
Chapter 2 - 🖤
Chapter 3 - 🖤
Chapter 4 - 🖤
Chapter 5 - 🖤
Chapter 6 - 🖤
Chapter 7 - 🖤
Chapter 8 - 🖤
Chapter 9 - 🖤
Chapter 10 - 🖤
Chapter 11 - 🖤
Chapter 12 - 🖤
Chapter 13 - 🖤
Chapter 14 - 🖤
Chapter 15 - 🖤
Chapter 16 - 🖤
Chapter 17 - 🖤
Chapter 18 - 🖤
Chapter 19 - 🖤
Chapter 20 - 🖤
Chapter 21 - 🖤
Chapter 22 - 🖤
Chapter 23 - 🖤
Chapter 24 - 🖤
Chapter 25 - 🖤
Chapter 26 - 🖤
Chapter 27 - 🖤
Chapter 28 - 🖤
Chapter 29 - 🖤
Chapter 30 - 🖤
Chapter 31 - 🖤
Chapter 32 - 🖤
Chapter 33 - 🖤
Chapter 34 - 🖤
Chapter 35 - 🖤
Chapter 36 - 🖤
Chapter 37 - 🖤
Chapter 38 - 🖤
Chapter 39 - 🖤
Chapter 40 - 🖤
Chapter 41 - 🖤
Chapter 42 - 🖤
Chapter 43 - 🖤
Chapter 44 - 🖤
Chapter 45 - 🖤
Chapter 46 - 🖤
Chapter 47 - 🖤
Chapter 48 - 🖤
Chapter 49 - 🖤
Chapter 50 - 🖤
Chapter 51 - 🖤
Chapter 52 - 🖤
Chapter 53 - 🖤
Chapter 54 - 🖤
Chapter 55 - 🖤
Chapter 56 - 🖤
Chapter 57 - 🖤
Chapter 58 - 🖤
Chapter 59 - 🖤
Chapter 60 - 🖤
Chapter 61 - 🖤
Chapter 62 - 🖤
Chapter 64 - 🖤
Chapter 65 - 🖤
Chapter 66 - 🖤
Chapter 67 - 🖤
Chapter 68 - 🖤
Chapter 69 - 🖤
Chapter 70 - 🖤
Bonus Chapter - 🖤
New Book Announcement - 🖤

Chapter 63 - 🖤

72.2K 1.6K 2.2K
By Miss-Lynn

•Damon's POV ~

There's silence on the other end of the line until I speak up again, "Ava, I haven't heard from you since you left to, London. You told me that you were going to stay in touch this time."

She breaths out a sigh, "Yeah, I'm sorry. I was spending time with my son. At first, his father didn't allow me to see him but I eventually convinced him."

"He didn't allow you to see your own son?" I question, getting annoyed. "Do I need to have a word with him?"

"No, it's okay." She says, with a laugh.

"So, when are you coming back to, New York? I want to meet this son of yours." I announce, as I start pulling on my shirt.

She hesitates for a moment before responding, "I- I don't know, Damon."

The tone of her voice causes me to stop what I'm doing, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." She clears her throat. "I told my son about you. I'd really like for him to meet you, Damon. Maybe not right now. I know how busy you are with your family, but maybe sometime in the future."

"Yeah, of course. I'll have to talk to, Roxie, about us taking a trip to, London." I tell her, a small smile making its way to my face.

She's silent for a few short seconds before she says, "You know, I'm really happy that you met her. She seems like an amazing woman."

"She is." I say, smiling at the thought of, Roxie.

"Damon?" Ava calls out, her voice barely above a whisper.

I run my fingers through my hair with a sigh, "Yeah?"

"Thank you for always being there for me when we met. You didn't have to help me but you did, despite how I acted back then." Her voice cracks and I hear her take a deep breath. "I just want you to know that I'm extremely grateful for you." She pauses before continuing. "Can you do me a favor?"

I furrow my brows at what she's saying to me but answer her anyways, "Yeah, anything."

She starts coughing before clearing her throat, "Don't let your wife go. In the years that I've known you, I've never seen you as happy as you are when you're with her. Even though I only saw you together for a few short minutes, I could tell... she's something special."

I blink a couple of times in confusion, "What are you talking about? Are you okay?"

Instead of answering my questions, she continues, "I didn't believe in love and happiness before, but seeing you with her, I think I'm starting to believe it. You're the only family I have, Damon."

There's a loud bang on her side of the line and I hear her gasp, "What was that?"

"It was... it was just my son." She speaks in a low voice. "He dropped something."

Why don't I believe that?

"Av-" I start, but she cuts off what I was going to say.

"Sorry, Damon. I have to go." She says, in a rushed tone. "Look, I need to get a new phone because this one is a little messed up. When I do, I'll call you back, okay?"

I was about to say something else but she hung up before I could. Why did a part of what she told me sound so much like a goodbye? Before I could call her back to get some answers, someone knocks on my door.

I walk over to the door and open it, coming face to face with, Charlotte.

"Hey, he's ready for us. Are you done?" She asks, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, I'll meet you all outside in a minute." I tell her, while walking away from the door.

"Okay!" She shouts, before she begins leaving down the hall.

After grabbing everything that I need, I leave my hotel room and meet everyone outside before we all depart to our destination.

Not long after, we make it to the warehouse, where we all go inside and meet a room full of men and women. They stop what they're doing to turn and look at us, but we don't pay any attention to them.

A man walks up to me, dressed all in black, "You can come with me." He nods his head to everyone behind me. "They can stay here."

I give them all a glance, silently telling them to stay put, before following behind the man. He leads me down a hall and to a room all the way in the back. When we get in front of the door, the man knocks twice before opening it and walking inside. I follow in after him and he shuts the door behind us.

My eyes scan the office and land on another man, who's standing behind his desk with his back facing me. He lets out a sigh and turns around, his eyes locked on the picture frame in his hand.

After another five seconds, he puts the picture frame in his desk drawer and locks it before looking up at me, "Mr. Knight."

"Mr. Anderson." I greet him, with a curt nod.

Thomas Anderson, is an extremely wealthy man who is respected by many people. He took over his fathers company at a young age but eventually got bored and started a new business.

He's involved in many things, gunrunning being one of them and a couple of small business deals on the side. The one single thing that everyone seems to like about him is how he helps people.

If a certain person is in need of help, they go to him. If they need shelter, he provides a roof over their head. If they have no food, he provides enough to last them a few months. If they're in any sort of danger, he provides them with protection. The only thing he asks in return is that they stay loyal to him.

Yes, many people don't like how he receives so much respect, so they try to take him down. He is the type of person who wouldn't get involved in anyone else's business without a good enough reason.

Don't be fooled, though. As kind as he may be to a lot of people, he's also that much deadlier if you get on his bad side.

"I don't believe you've been properly introduced to my son." He says, gesturing his hand to the man by the door.

I turn around and he nods his head, "Alejandro Anderson."

"Nice to meet you." I greet him, before turning back to, Thomas.

He places his hands in his pockets, "So, shall we get down to business?"

♾♾♾♾

•Roxie's POV ~

A few days have passed by and today is now the day of the masquerade ball. Damon returned home two days ago, along with the rest of them.

I'm currently sitting in bed, watching, The Originals, on my iPad, with a bowl of banana split ice cream. I just can't get over how lucky, Hayley, is. She got pregnant by, Klaus, and she has this relationship with, Elijah.

Honestly, I love both of them. Elijah is just so sweet and protective. His personality is extremely attractive and he's so respectful towards people. Klaus on the other hand, he's just, Klaus. I mean, you simply can't go wrong with him. Don't even get me started on his accent.

The bedroom door opens just after, Cami, tells, Klaus, that she loves him and he picks her up bridal style in his arms.

Damon gets on the bed and reaches his hand out to grab the iPad, but I move it away from his reach. I love how, Klaus, is when he's around, Cami, and I want to see more of them.

"What are you watching?" He asks, as he settles in between my legs and rests his head just below my stomach.

"Klaus." I say, with a small smile on my lips.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see, Damon, raise an eyebrow and slightly lift his head, "What the fuck is a, Klaus?"

I roll my eyes at what he said, "Klaus is a, hybrid, and basically the sexiest man ever."

Damon fully lifts his head this time, "The fuck did you just say?"

Okay, truth be told, I only said that because I wanted to see his reaction. He's pretty cute when he gets jealous. I'm trying extremely hard to hold in my laughter right now.

"You don't have to be jealous of him. It's not like I'll ever get to meet him in real life." I tell him, with a shrug of my shoulders, my eyes still on the screen.

The next thing I know, the iPad is being snatched out of my hands and he tosses it to the bottom of the bed.

"Hey! I was watching, Klaus!" I exclaim, as I try to get up but he quickly pushes me back down on the bed.

He moves the bowl of ice cream more away from us before grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head.

"So, you'd rather watch, Klaus, instead of paying attention to me?" He asks, his head lowering down to the crook of my neck.

I try to stop the smile from growing on my face but fail miserably, "I mean, he's pretty hot to look at."

🚨🚨🚨🚨

Damon responds by tightening his hold on my wrists and placing scattered kisses on my neck. His mouth travels down my neck and he proceeds to lower his kisses down my body, over my clothes.

"Well, can he make you feel the way I do?" He questions, as he slides my shorts down before tossing them back.

He spreads my legs and starts placing wet kisses on my skin, starting from my left ankle and slowly going higher until he reaches my now wet panties.

He drags his tongue agonizingly slowly over my panties, causing me to gasp and grip the bedsheets, "Can he make you wet like I can?"

His fingers hook over the waistband of my underwear, and he removes them before throwing them back also. He lowers his mouth onto my throbbing center and hums to himself, before leaving a light kiss.

I lift my lower body up, wanting his mouth all over me, but he shakes his head and pushes my hips back down. A groan of frustration escapes my lips, while he climbs back up my body and lowers his mouth down to mine.

Assuming that he's going to kiss me, I close my eyes and wait for his lips to meet mine, but they never do. Slowly opening my eyes, I see a playful smirk on his lips as he watches me.

"You want me?" He questions, tilting his head to the side a little bit.

I release a huge sigh and nod my head.

"Say it." He demands, his right hand gently lifting up the hem of my shirt.

"I want you." I confess without hesitation, wanting him to take me already.

His smirk widens and he lowers his mouth to my ear, "Now beg me."

Another groan of frustration leaves my lips, as I try to pull his shirt off of his body. He takes my hands in his and pins them down to my sides.

"Beg me." He repeats, before taking my earlobe in between his teeth and gently tugging.

"Please." I say, without any hesitation. "Please take me, Damon."

He hums in satisfaction and rests his forehead against mine, "Can he make you beg like I can?"

I shake my head, wanting him to hurry up, "N-no, he can't."

He sucks in a deep breath, "I don't know if I believe you."

Removing my hands from his hold, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head down, slamming my lips roughly on his. Damon of course, kisses me back immediately.

I only pull back when I need to catch my breath, "I swear, I'll only ever beg for you. I love you, Damon."

He pulls my shirt off of me and tosses it back, but doesn't make any move to kiss me or remove his own clothes and fuck me. Instead, he looks over to the bowl of ice cream - which is already halfway melted - and grabs it in his hands.

He takes a scoop of the ice cream in the spoon and brings it down to my lips. Slowly, he smears some of it over my lips, before dragging the spoon down my chin and to my neck. He then proceeds to slide the spoon of ice cream across my right breast, going down my stomach until he reaches the spot in between my legs.

The rest of the ice cream left over on the spoon, he drops it on my aching center, before he puts the spoon back in the bowl and leans over the bed, putting the bowl down on the floor.

Back on top of me, he lowers his mouth to mine and runs his tongue over my lips, before kissing me hungrily. Our tongues meet, and I place one hand on the back of his neck while running my other hand through his hair.

He begins to lower his mouth along the ice cream on my skin, licking up every bit of it while also sucking on my skin. When his mouth lands on my sensitive nipple, he sucks on it hard, causing me to moan out loud and arch my back.

Once his mouth gets to my stomach and he licks up all of the ice cream there, he takes his time in placing scattered kisses all over my tummy.

Eventually, his head stops between my thighs and he wastes no time diving in. His hungry mouth eats up all of the almost fully melted ice cream now, while his hands spread my legs wide and hold them down.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and loud moans leave my throat, as his mouth continues working in ways I could never imagine. Not long after, I grip his hair tightly in my fists when I reach my climax and cum while screaming his name.

After he's done, he quickly removes his clothes before pulling my body down a little bit and hovering above me.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't even remember who the fuck, Klaus, is when I'm done with you." He hisses in my ear, before hooking his arms underneath my legs and pulling them up.

I don't even have time to move a finger, as he quickly rams himself fully into me, making me scream out loud. He moans at the feeling and pulls out before quickly shoving himself back into me.

I release a series of curse words as he picks up his pace and buries his face in my neck. My fingernails from my left hand dig into his scalp, while my fingernails from my right hand roughly scratch at his back.

His mouth devours my neck and he sucks on my skin hard, no doubt leaving a couple of hickeys behind. My legs fall back down when he removes his arms from underneath them and places his hands around my throat.

He lifts his body up off of mine and holds onto my throat tightly with both hands as he quickens his pace. My hands wrap around his arms and squeeze them as I feel the pleasure building up inside of me.

His head rolls back and he lets out a groan before he cums, his hands slightly tightening a bit more around my throat. I follow quickly after him, seeing stars as I cum hard, a moaning mess underneath him.

After he pulls out, he flips me on my stomach and a scream escapes my mouth as I feel his hand connect with my ass.

"Now, who the fuck were you watching earlier?" He questions, his breathing heavy and his voice low and husky.

"I- I don't know." I respond, trying to catch my breath.

Another scream comes from my mouth as his hand connects with my ass once again, "Don't lie to me."

"I don't..." I swallow hard and inhale a deep breath. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Once more, he pulls his hand back before bringing it down and spanking me, "You're mine." Another spank and I'm gripping the bedsheets. "The only man you'll ever think about in that way is me!"

Why does he have to be so damn hot? I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs.

He gives my ass one more final spank before pulling my ass into the air and positioning himself behind me. With my face buried in the sheets, he slides into me, slow at first, but then immediately picking up his pace.

His hand grabs mine and pulls my arm behind my back before doing the same with my right arm. I turn my head so that the side of my face is pressed into the bed and I could try to gather some air. With one hand holding my arms behind my back, he uses the other to grab my waist tightly.

Sweat covers my entire body and face, making my hair stick to my skin. Damon releases his hold on my arms and quickly pulls me up, my back hitting his hard and wet chest. He wraps his arms around my body, his hands holding my stomach.

I rest my head back and he places his chin on my shoulder. My hand left hand goes up and holds onto his head as he continues fucking me.

His right hand travels down before his fingers begin rubbing circles on my clit, building up the growing pressure. I place my right hand over his and soon enough, my body is shaking from my release. Damon only stops once he cums, too.

🚨🚨🚨🚨

Breathless and sweaty, we both collapse back down on the bed. Neither of us say a word as we try to catch our breath. A few moments pass by and I feel his hands grabbing onto my body, before pulling me into his arms.

His body is wet and full of sweat but I could care less since my body is the exact same.

"I love you." I whisper, as his hands gently caress my body.

He kisses the top of my head before saying, "I love you, baby."

After a few more moments of us just laying in each others embrace, he lets out a sigh and gets up from the bed.

"Let's go in the shower. It's about time for us to get ready." He says, as he grabs my hands and helps me up.

Once we're done showering, Damon, grabs a couple of things and leaves the room. Not long after he leaves, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shout, before the door opens and in comes, Ness.

She's already wearing her dress with her hair and makeup done perfectly. She's wearing a floor length, off the shoulder red dress. Her tattoos clearly visible on her arms with her hair in a half up - half down curly hairdo. Her baby bump is extremely hard not to notice in that dress since she really is growing fast.

"You look amazing." I compliment. Pregnancy really does look good on her.

"Thank you." She smiles, before turning to the door and holding out her hands. "I brought you a gift."

My eyes wander over to the door and in walks, Faviano and Ed.

"We're back, bitches!" Faviano shouts, and strikes a pose when he fully enters the room. Well, he strikes several poses actually.

"I hope you didn't miss us too much." Ed chimes in, before waving his hand and laughing. "Just kidding! We know you did. I mean, it's kind of hard not to miss us."

"Yeah, just look at us." Faviano says, while they gesture to themselves.

I let out a laugh and pull them each into a hug, "It's great to see you both again."

Before anything else can be said, a loud gasp has us looking to the doorway, "Ruben?!"

"It's, Faviano, bitch!" He says, while snapping his fingers in, Charlottes direction.

She narrows her eyes at him and for a moment, it looks like she wants to kill him, but then she bursts out laughing and runs up to him, "Oh my gosh! You're so adorable! Do you want to have sex?!"

He makes a disgusted face at her and looks her up and down, "Look boo, you're cute I guess, but you're not really my type."

Charlotte fakes a pout, "What's your type then?"

He smirks at his brother and fans himself off, "I'm more interested in papi Damon. Like, damn, that's a whole lot of man!"

"Papi Damon is off limits." I tell him, throwing a wink in his direction.

He rolls his eyes, "I know, you lucky bitch." Then, he perks up and looks at me with a huge smile. "He looks like he's a beast in bed! Is he a beast in the sack?!"

My cheeks flush red and I look away, trying to contain my smile.

He gasps and puts a hand over his heart, "Oh gosh, he is! Damn, what I would give to spend at least one night with that fine ass piece of hunky meat."

"I could make you wanting both if you spend the night with me." Charlotte tells him, with her own flirty wink.

Faviano laughs out loud and clutches his stomach, "Oh, sweetheart. Y-you're gorgeous, but I doubt you're good enough in the sack to turn me bisexual."

Charlotte rolls her eyes, "Fine, don't believe me then. Be like that."

"Anyways!!!" Ed calls out, while grabbing his makeup. "We should get started."

"Alright, alright." Faviano says in agreement, waving me over with his hands. "Come here you grumpy old troll."

Some time later, I'm finally ready and I have my dress on. I decided to wear a simple black dress with a thigh high slit on the side. Faviano curled my hair in wavy curls and, Ed, gave me a smokey eye look to match with my dress.

"Damn, we're good." Faviano praises their own work, wiping away an imaginary tear.

"We should get going and you three should head on downstairs. I'm sure the men are waiting." Ed says, a playful smile on his face as they both grab their things.

Before they leave, they both blow us kisses. Charlotte catches the kiss from, Faviano, mid-air and holds it to her chest with a dreamy look on her face.

"I'm definitely going to tap that soon." She nods her head determinedly. "He totally wants me."

I shake my head and laugh before we grab what we need and head downstairs.

At the top of the stairs, we can see everyone waiting in the foyer. Charlotte goes down first and once she's at the bottom, she immediately walks up to, Marcus.

I turn to, Ness, and touch her arm comfortingly, "You okay?"

She nods her head, her face not giving away any emotion, "Yeah, I'm good. I just want to see what his reaction will be so that I'll know what I need to say."

I give her an understanding smile and pull her in for a hug. She hugs me back for a few seconds before we both pull away.

"Let's walk down together?" She says, more in the form of a question.

I smile and grab her hand in mine, "For my best friend? Anything."

As we near the bottom of the stairs, Damon looks up and his eyes lock on me. His eyes drink in my entire body and as we step off of the stairs, Ness, lets my hand go.

I glance at her and she gives me a wink before walking off. Damon pulls me into his arms and lays a sweet kiss on my lips.

"You look beautiful." He says, as his hand travels to my stomach. "You look even sexier with my baby inside of you."

I blush at his words and he leans his forehead against mine, looking deep into my eyes.

"What the fuck." Theo exclaims, claiming the attention of, Damon and I, along with everyone else.

He's looking at, Ness, or to be more specific, he's looking at her stomach. I see, Jax, do a double take when his eyes land on her. He stares at her stomach in shock and he's frozen to his spot.

Ness rolls her eyes at everyone and crosses her arms over her chest, "Calm down. It's not that serious."

It takes a moment, but eventually, Jax, snaps out of his shocked state and clears his throat, "Not that serious?! You're pregnant!"

She raises her eyebrow at him, "What an excellent observation, Einstein."

"Who the hell got you pregnant?!" He questions in a way that he probably shouldn't have because judging by, Vanessa's face, she didn't like the way he questioned it one bit.

She inhales a deep breath and closes her eyes for a few short seconds before breathing out and looking him dead in the eye, "Thankfully, it wasn't you."

After those words came out of her mouth, I can't even imagine how, Ness, must've felt when she saw the look on, Jax's face. Well, when everyone saw the look on his face.

♾♾♾♾

Happy birthday to, Roze, who turned 17 years old today!🤗🥳

I hope you had an awesome birthday today! Thank you for reading & supporting! It means so much to me! I wish you so much happiness & only great things for your future, beautiful! Lots Of Love, Author Lynn!🖤

I'll see you guys in the next chapter but before I go, Gimme Kiss!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 122K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...
614K 11.9K 19
-COMPLETED- 13 years ago the Romano manor was filled with the young mafia princess's giggles as her 'brothers' chased her around the house. Lit...
550K 19.4K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
Demon By Rebecca

General Fiction

777K 30.1K 142
Damon was a cold hearted businessman who ran the Mafia with no emotion. He killed for fun and took pleasure in watching people die at his hands. He w...