The Angel's son

By yasmine2700

Book 3: Kidnapping your son is one thing, but kidnapping your son, plus his mate is another. You would think... More

The Angel's son
1.Last day of school
2. Its gonna be a long trip
3. Palm trees
4.New people
5.Is this a vacation?
6.Breakfast with the riches!?
7. The party
8. Hang over
9. What I am
A/N real sorry
Who's Jimmy
Thats your Ex
Don't talk to me
14. Kidnap
15. More like get me killed
16. I will crash this plane
17. I dont like the dark
18. Tacos dont fly
19. Gone pt:1
20. Gone pt:2
21. Boo Bear
23. Magic lights
24. Doggy boy
25. Hunter Kingdom
26. Alex and me time
A\N
27. He's Kitten
28. Daddy Clay
29. The life of Allison O'Connor Michels
30. Close
31. I want you (part1)
32.Death is a price to pay
33. Where's the Lights
34. Motor oil
UPDATE for my Wolves
35. The Final Battle

22. You bimbo

993 53 8
By yasmine2700

Andreas P.O.V

"I swear on my mothers grave, you touch me one more time, I will shove your head up your ass, you will be able to hear your self produce shit."

He backed away and the guy behind him laughed and I glared at him. "Oh you think this is fucking funny. Come over here and see who's gonna be able to laugh in the 3 seconds."

He shut his mouth and I glared at the two. I swear these two were dumb and dumber. "Now, if you two will do me a favor and go suck each other's dicks else where and leave me alone."

They left the room and I slumped against the bed with chains wrapped around my hands. "I'm gonna kill the one they call my Mate."

The room I was in was nothing compared to Clayton's. It was small and very dark not to mention how cold it was. Did they even own a heater. Clayton's house was cold but not this cold. I on the only hand was chained up to a bed. I had scratches from when I was ripped out the car. They last thing I saw was the car upside down. I really hope my clothes are okay though, I had some really cute things in there. The door opened and a man stepped through. As far as I could see he was tall and had black hair. "What's your name?"

"Master Splinter. Whats yours?"

"Don't play games girl, tell me your name."

"Don't play game Mr. guy, tell me your name."

"I will shoot you."

I smiled. "Do it. I rather die then tell you my name."

"You seriously rather die then tell your name?" Someone from behind him said.

I nodded. "Yup. Might as well shoot me now."

He groaned. "I'm Ryan." he nodded to the guy behind him. "That's Alex."

"I'm Annie." I said glaring.

He nodded. "See, now was that hard?"

"Not unlike the boner you have."

He looked down and I laughed. "Seriously."

He rolled his eyes and took something out his pocket. "I hope you like needles."

"I don't."

"Well you better start." He got closer to me and I could see his face, Black hair and green eyes. His nose was slightly crooked. "give me your arm."

"Get away." I tried to move away.

"Alex, grab her."

"Maybe there's another way to do this dude." Alex said from behind. He walked up and he was more prettier then this guy. He had light brown hair and soft blue green eyes. His face features were hard yet soft like a child.

I looked at him. "You don't have to do this."

Alex looked at me with sad eyes. "I really don't want to but I'm just following orders."

He held my arm and I thrashed around. He was extremely strong, but that didn't stop from kicking at him. As I was busy fighting this guy I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I stopped and looked to the right of me. Douche bag stabbed me with the needle and was putting liquid inside my arm. I looked at him, then the needle, then to him again, then back to the needle, then to Alex, then back to the guy. "Did you just fucking stab me in the arm?!"

"You wouldn't stop moving." He said moving away.

By this time I was fed up. I was ready to leave. I never signed up for this shit in the first place. I didn't sign up to be kidnapped. Didn't sign up to be a mate. Didn't sign up to do any of this shit. "CLAYTON!" I screamed. That was the only thing running though my mind. The only thing I so very wanted to kill.

They covered their ears and I glared at them. "Unchain me right now or I'll do it myself."

"I doubt that." Ryan laughed.

"Little side note here. My father just so happen to be a Russian spy and assassin so trust, I think I know enough."

They backed away from me and I yelled at them. "I swear if you don't unchain me. I'll kill you." I was starting to get angry. I wanted out. I felt like a dog caged up. Ryan laughed and nodded towards Alex to leave. Alex looked sadly at me but followed. They shut the door and I let out a huge scream. "You assholes. You mother fucking assholes. I swear I will kill you if its the last thing I do." And that was a promise.

"Ok, let's see here. Dad said if it's chain then it's lame." I looked at the handcuffs. I moved up to get to my hair and pulled a bobby pin out from the back. "Oh the perks of being a girl."

I turned my hand awkwardly to the key part and stuck it in. I twisted until it fell lose. I removed my hand and continued with the other one. Once free, I rubbed my wrist. No windows so I can't jump out. One way in, one way out. I took a step but remembered, these guys could be werewolves right? Clayton said they have good hearing and smell. I took my shoes off but what to do about the smell? Would dust work? I looked down and smiled. I'm wearing Clayton's shirt. I smell like him, so they wouldn't know what I smell like. I smiled and started to take the shirt off but stopped. But if I had his shirt on doesn't that just mean his smell rubbed on me so I will still smell like him. "Fuck you Clayton. You're not even here and you're still screwing things up. Fuck it yolo." I opened the door and peeked my head out. The hallways was long but there was a door at the end. I seen enough spy movies to know to keep your back against a wall, but I didn't expect to fall into another room. I fell right on my butt with a thud. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath. I looked up to see a girl sitting on a bed. She had jet black hair and bright green eyes. Her face was small like a kittens and she seemed so fragile.

"If I may ask? Who are you?" Her British accent was very strong.

"Ummm.....shhh. be quiet." I shut the door and listened if anybody heard me but no sound came. I looked back at her. "I'm An......Annie." I think that was the fake name I have.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"You know, the usual, trying to escape and all." I said crossing my arms and nodding at her.

"If you don't mind. May I please, you know...tag along."

"Sure English, now let's go."

"English?"

I tilted my head at her. "You want me to call you the queen of England or do you want to escape."

"Oh sorry." She got up and went to me. She basically glided across the floor. The fuck was she... a fairy. "I'm Cierra."

"Cool, now come on and be quiet." I opened the door and looked out. Then looked at her. "Have you even tried escaping."

"No, what's the point?"

I slowly looked back out down the hall. This dim witted bimbo, air headed mother...... my thought got cut off when I heard foot steps. I closed the door and waited. The foot steps walked by and I opened the door again. The guy walked into the room at the end of the hall and I opened the door. "Come on....whatever your name is."

She was about to speak but I shushed her. We walked to the other end of the hallway. I know there had to be more
People here. If I knew any better Clayton said wolves run in packs which meant there are more around here somewhere. I turned and her eyes were closed. The fuck is she doing? Meditation is not going to help right now. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the steps. I stopped. "This is too easy."

"What you mean?" She whispered back.

"You don't think that this is easy. Sneaking out the room. Guy walking by. No people around. They are basically saying walk out the front door. I pulled her along with me and as I was about to round the corner I bumped into someone. I looked up to see blue eyes. I gulped, maybe he doesn't see me. Cierra held my hand tighter and pulled me back slowly.

"How did you get out?" He spoke.

I looked at him. That Alex guy. "I told you I would escape. Now if you would please. I need to continue my mission."

He stepped in front of me and looked around. He took his jacket off and put it on me. "My scent should distract them for a while but they will realize your gone soon. No ones outside so head east until you reach a lake. I will meet you there."

I raised a brow. "Is he helping. Like actually helping."

I half smiled and shook his head as he walked around us like he never seen us. I, on the other hand was in a state of shock. The British chick pulled me to the door and out we went into the dark cold night.

_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~
A/N
Oh how I love Andrea. She matches my personality perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
424K 10.3K 37
This is about a 17 year old Nicole Argent who moved with her mom after her dad died. While with her new friend Jennifer at the duck pond they get kid...
468K 2K 11
Frankie O'Hara has to deal with her abusive mother until one day a man comes saying he's her father and that shes coming to live with him. Her father...
55K 1.4K 27
Tera's night hadn't been going all that good, her supposed friend Kane had been hitting on her all night apparently 'no' didn't mean no in Kane world...