𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙚 ꨄ︎ 𝘣𝘢�...

By OmgYanjun

+ˢᴼᶜᴵᴬᴸ ᴹᴱᴰᴵᴬ ᴬᵁ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ "ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴀᴍ," "ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ... More

INTRODUCTION
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
t a g g i e s
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.2
3.3
3.4
NOTICE!
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏ ʜᴇʜᴇ

3.1

818 55 34
By OmgYanjun

___________________________________

The wind blew and they stared at each other.

"Jacob.." Juhee called out softly she approached him and placed her hand on his cheek.

Jacob backed away, "don't touch me." His words were harsh and felt as if it were a stab to her heart.

"Why are you so cold?" Juhee asked with her soft and alluring voice. Her voice could captivate anyone, it was one of the reasons he fell in love with her.

"I have a girlfriend," he said straightforwardly. Jacob looked around for Chaera. She was still not there. He sighed and said, "Please stay away from me." Jacob took out his phone and ringed her phone.

"Chae where are you?" Jacob asked through the phone.

"Isn't it rude to call someone in the middle of a conversation?" Juhee asked coldly

Jacob looked at her and replied,
"Whether I'm rude or not, I'll only show love to the people I care about. One of those people aren't you." He furrowed his brows at her and smiled once he heard Chaera's voice.

"Are you talking to someone? I'm about to be there." Chaera said through the phone.

He heard her steps and asked, "Did you forget about our date? Seems like you're in a rush like you just got out of the house." He chuckled, "I'll just go to your place. Stay there okay!" He hung up and looked at Juhee.

"You may go to Chanhee and tell him I broke your heart, but he knows especially what you did to me." Jacob lastly said and walked off.

Juhee clenched her fists. "I'm going to get what I want like I always have Joonyoung."

-

"COBIEEEEE!" Chaera exclaimed as she saw him walk in her apartment. She ran to him and hugged him. Jacob hugged her back. They stayed like that for a while.

"The person you heard over the phone-"

"It's fine." Chaera got off and smiled, "Nobody can replace me." She put up a her thumb and index finger and put it under her chin. "I'm amazing."

Jacob chuckled and took off his jacket. "You are amazing," he smiled.

Chaera sat on her couch and looked at him, "but why couldn't you just change the location to a closer place? I mean I got ready and all." She pouted.

"But I'm here. It all doesn't matter as long as I'm able to see you. And yOu'RE SO CUTE OMGGGG!" He exclaimed and pinched her cheeks. Chaera rolled her eyes playfully and pulled him onto the couch.

"Should we watch somethi-"

Suddenly, there was beeping at the door indicating that someone was trying to get in.

-

"Fuck wasn't her password Hari's birthday?" Haknyeon cursed.

"Her password was my birthday?"

"Anyway, I think it's Eric's birthday." Hari said.

"Why?" Eric asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"Because it's December right now. She changes her password to people's birthdays in the certain month." Hari said.

Everybody said in unison, "Ohhh."

-

"Jacob get a fucking bat-"

"Why a bat-"

"Zombies iT COULD BE ZOMBIES JACOB!"

"But-"

"GET A BATTT!"

"CALM DOWN MAYBE ITS A PIG!"

"YOU THINK A PIG COULD TYP-"

"AYO!" Haknyeon exclaimed walking in.

"Told you." Jacob said.

"Who knew a pig could actually get in.." Chaera mumbled.

Everybody else started walking in and it left Chaera's jaw hanging.

"Why- Why are you all-"

"Isn't today your birthday?" Eric asked with a party hat on. "It said it's your birthday on Yan's Chat." He was the only one with a party hat and cake.

"Eric, that's.. that's a fake birthday." Chaera said holding in her laughter.

"Oh."

"Fake birthday party then!" Eric exclaimed and threw a party hat at everybody's faces.

-

In the middle of chatting, Chaera got up. "Guys I'm going to get some snacks so when I come back I pray that you guys haven't made my living room into a war." With that she left.

The atmosphere changed. Jacob looked at Sunwoo, "Don't you like Chaera? Why aren't you fighting for her?"

Sunwoo simply smiled, "I did. I liked her a lot. Her happiness comes first though. If I fight for her heart and win, she'll never return my feelings so what would be the point?" He continued to eat the cake with a weak smile. He got up and said, "I will go help Chaera."

-

Chaera hummed a melody while placing fruits into bowls. Sunwoo looked at her and smiled. Unknowingly, he stared at her. "Take a picture and it'll last longer." She chuckled. Sunwoo snapped back into reality and scratched the nape of his neck.

"Can we talk?" Sunwoo asked. Chaera nodded and started to cut oranges.

"Don't lose Jacob." Chaera stopped peeling the orange and looked at him.

"What? Why would I?" Chaera asked with a confused face.

"You guys will get into arguements, he'll get insecure, you'll be broken, both of you guys will hurt your own selves. Trust him, every bit of thing he says."

Chaera, still confused, slightly chuckled. "What do you mean?"

"Chanhee has a little sister. His little sister dated Jacob and.."

"OMG HOW DID YOU JUST FUCKING BREAK THE TV?"

Chaera widened her eyes, "wHO BROKE MY DAMN TV?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 4.1K 28
❝ just tell me you like me. ❞ +social media au ─completed: jul. 13, 2020
93.4K 5.3K 26
❛ 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? ❜ ༺ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ ༻ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ ✓ ②⓪②⓪①②①⑨ (fyi, this is not a smut book) ╰☆☆ ©fluffyri...
164K 8.1K 26
❝ don't you love her? ❞ +social media au ─completed: may 20, 2020
61K 2.7K 25
❝ Hey Juyeon, what's the name of that friend of yours? The one with dimple. ❞ *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* In which a girl fall for a b...