can't you see? {completed}

By loha28

there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styl... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five - epilogue
my one shots

twenty two

2.6K 91 151
By loha28

**harry's POV**

louis can't keep his hands off me when we're on the bus home. all the teachers are continually congratulating us and there is loud music playing through the whole bus. but I can't concentrate on anything other than my boyfriend's smaller hands travelling over my body. the second we got on the bus, louis pulled out a blanket and draped it over both of us.

now his hands are sitting on my thighs, in my shirt, up my shorts and even laying over my crotch. even if someone is looking at us, he'll be teasing me by running his fingers softly over me. matt looks at us, narrowing his eyes at louis still in my jumper, before relaxing and congratulating me on scoring the last try. I thank him and wait for him to turn around before diving my hand under the blanket and stopping louis' movements.

"louis" I warn, holding both his little hands in my big one. "stop" I tell him with a stern expression on my face. "haaaaaazzzzz" he whispers, drawing out my name. "later" I release his hands and quickly move my hand over his crotch, pushing down slowly and smirking, never taking my eyes off his.

he gasps before biting his lip, hard. I pull my hand away and remove the blanket, not giving him the chance to carry on. he slumps in his seat, taking every bit of contact away from me. I look around, checking no one can see us, before reaching my hand over and putting it on his inner thigh. he sharply takes in some breath, looking down at my hand and going red.

the bus stops, parking in front of the hostel and letting us all pour out the doors. liam, niall, louis and I walk to our room, me in front because I have the room key. I unlock the door and turn around, only now noticing that liam and niall aren't with us anymore. "where did the-" louis grabs my ass, effectively cutting me off and squeezing it before pushing me in the room.

the door shuts and immediately louis' lips are on mine in a desperate kiss. he starts pushing me towards the wall but I quickly take control again. I slam him into the door, kissing him deeply into the white surface. he moans as I stick my tongue out to meet his lips. his hands move to my hair, tugging and pulling in a perfect way making deep moans escape my lips.

"it's about you tonight" he tells me as he pulls away. my knees almost buckle at this other side of him I'm seeing. "oh god okay" I answer and let him slip away from my trap. he pulls me by my hand towards his bed, spinning us and pushing me back onto the mattress. he crawls onto me and sits down over my hips, effectively pinning me to the bed.

"louis" I snarl, taking his waist in my hands and tugging my bottom lip between my teeth. "I'm taking care of you now" he tells me again, leaning down and capturing my lips with his. he shuts his lips, denying entrance to my tongue every time I ask. I grunt and pull away, bringing my hand up to his mouth and tracing my finger over his bottom lip.

he pokes his tongue out and quickly licks my finger before diving back in and kissing me again. it's deep, a lot deeper than I was expecting, and before I can even think of deepening it more, he pulls away. I whine at the loss of his lips, tightening my hands on his waist and tugging his body closer to mine.

he dips his head down kissing the skin around my lips but not daring to touch where I want him. he plants a kiss on my nose before grinding down, hard. I throw my head back and move my hands all over his back. "oh god louis stop teasing" I beg, hoping and praying he gives this up.

"stop being so impatient harold" he seethes at me, feeding his fingers through my hair and getting a good grip, before tugging at them, making a louder moan escape my lips. "I can't help it, you look so fucking hot..." I start, bringing my eyes to his body. "still in my jumper...sitting on me, looking so good lou" I tell him, watching a dark blush take over his face.

he removes his hand from my hair, bringing it along with his other to my shirt covered chest. he slowly moves his hands down me, getting to the hem of my shirt and lifting it to my neck. rubbing his hands all over me makes blood rush to my lower area, an area that is being covered by his perfect ass. I twitch in my shorts, knowing louis felt it by his reaction.

he smiles a sexy smile, bringing his hands from my abs to my nipples, toying with them between his fingers. my mouth falls open, eyes roll back and my hands tighten on his waist. louis giggles, playing with them more. I twitch again, getting harder by the second. louis moves his hips, pushing down harder, making me beg for the layer of clothes to be taken away.

"louis please" I beg again, wanting to be released from the secure shorts and boxers I'm in. he moves back, releasing my nipples and trailing his hands down my torso, slipping his body between my parted legs. he stops at my v-line, tracing his index finger over it, watching it with his eyes.

he leans down and starts peppering kisses all over my waist, running his hands over my shorts and tugging them in a very teasing manor. he sucks a love bite where my skin meets the hem of my shorts. he pushes his fingers into the top of them, slowly pulling them down my legs, leaving me in a tight pair of boxers.

I flick them off my legs, waiting and begging for some sort of relief. louis brings his small hands to me, tracing his fingers delicately around my bulge. he brings his lips down to me, sticking his tongue out and lapping at me. I keep my eyes trained on whatever he does, I can't take them away, even though my neck is begging for relief because of the awkward position.

"lou" I breathlessly say, putting my hand in his hair and moving it around. "can I haz?" he asks and I can't help but smile at him. we're in this position yet he still asks. "yes lou, please" I tell him, lightly scratching his head, watching as his eyes roll and he bites his lip. "just checking" he whispers before roughly pulling my boxers down my legs.

his eyes widen at my size, before licking his lips and kissing all over my legs and thighs, not giving attention to the place I so desperately want it to be given to. he smooths his hands down my legs, softly rubbing my skin. "proud of you" he quietly says, looking into my eyes before diving down and licking a fat stripe from the base to the tip.

"so, so proud" he repeats before taking the head between his lips. he sucks lightly on the tip, licking the precum that has leaked through. my hands quickly move to his hair, being occupied by the sheets before. I twirl his feathery hair between my fingers, loving how soft it always is.

he starts sinking down lower, taking me as slowly as he can. I accidentally push his head down, loosening my hands once I notice and rush to apologise. "oh lou I'm sor-" I'm cut off by a low moan around my cock, sending shivers all through my body. he takes all of me, bobbing his head and moaning all around me.

"h-how are yo-" I'm again cut off by louis' hand taking my balls softly in them. he fondles them, tugging lightly in a way that has my head spinning. his other hand smooths down my leg, gripping it tighter when I feel my tip hit the back of his throat. he lets out a particularly loud moan and sinks his head lower, begging to take even more.

he does this over and over again, pushing all of me into his mouth and letting his nose hit my abdomen every time. "oh god louis I'm close" I tell him, gripping his hair harder and pushing him down further. "so, so close" I say again, warning him so he can pull off if he wants.

he doesn't.

he bobs his head faster, bringing my release even closer. he pulls his head almost all the way off, sucking on my tip roughly, before taking me all again and waiting for my release. he pushes down, making the tip hit the back of his throat one more time before I cum. shooting down his throat as he moans around me. he slides off and waits for my eyes to open, swallowing once he catches my green ones.

I bite my lip and moan at the sight of him. his hair messy and his lips wet with spit and cum. I feed my fingers into the hairs at the bottom of his neck, pulling him to me and giving him a bruising kiss.

he pulls away and smiles at me, giving me innocent eyes. oh louis, what you did was far from innocent. "was that okay?" he asks, kissing my lips a few times before I answer. "okay doesn't even begin to explain that lou" I tell him and let my hand cup his face. "I've had blowjobs before, but that was something else" I kiss him, deeply, with just our lips. "it was perfect lou, just like you" I lean in to kiss him again but this time we're interupted.

a loud knock rings through the room and louis rolls his eyes. I give him a sincere smile and lean over to the ground to pick up the room key that feel there earlier. I hand it to him and look down to my lower half, not covering by anything except louis' gorgeous legs. "you better get on your bed then" he says while standing up.

I tap his bum and raise to my feet, walking over to my bed after picking up my shorts and boxers that were on the floor by louis' bed. I slump down, pulling the duvet over my lower half and stuffing my clothes next to me.

louis opens the door, both of us expecting to see only liam and niall but surprised when practically the whole team floods in. my eyes widen and I look at louis, who's eyes are also wide. "come on harry, sir said we can go out for a while" jacob shouts and I freeze. I'm sat on my bed with only a shirt on while louis stands by the open door, looking like he just gave someone a blowjob and now the whole team is in here.

fuck.

matt walks over and goes to pull the sheets away but niall quickly shoves him. "what the fuck" he shouts at niall who just sits on his bed. "sorry mate, just tryna sit down" he says and I send him a quick glance, silently thanking him for that. "uh yeah, let me just have a quick shower then I'll meet you guys outside" I tell them, trying to push them out the room so I can cover myself up.

they all nod and walk out the door that's still being held open by louis. he closes it behind them and walks over to my bed, sitting down next to me. "close one huh?" liam says with a chuckle, sitting closely behind niall. "yeah, thanks niall" I smile and blush red, remembering why he did that.

"right well, I'm gonna take a shower, because apparently we're going out for a while" I let out a breath, looking at them all. "no, you and li are going out, lou and I have to stay here" niall answers, letting his face fall a little. "what?" I loudly ask, letting a face of shock fall onto my features. "matt said not to bring them" liam quietly says, rubbing his hand slowly over niall's back and shoulders.

"I don't care what matt says, I'm the captain and they are here with us so they can come with us to celebrate" I angrily say, only calming down when I feel louis' hand being placed on my thigh. "It's alright haz, niall and I can stay here" he tells me and I shake my head. "no! if you want to come with, you both come with. I bet all their plus ones are coming with. and I want my boyfriend with me while we celebrate" I yell, getting quieter towards the end, placing my hand over louis'.

"do you want to go lou?" niall asks and I watch louis nod his head. "then you're both going" I sternly say, going to get up but remembering I'm still naked down there. "uh can you look away?" I shyly ask niall and liam and they quickly turn their heads. I get up and walk over to the bathroom, not before feeling a small pinch on my cheek. I jump and turn around, seeing a smirk grace louis' face.

I lean down and peck his lips, before running to the bathroom and shutting the door. "coast is clear" I hear louis say as I let a content smile take over my face.

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
I promise there is proper smut in this, just give them time lmao. hope you liked this one and sorry for the shit bj <3
- S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
8.7K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
60.2K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
62.3K 2K 18
Hall Cross is just like any other high school you've ever been too. You've got the drama geeks, the nerds, the jocks, the wannabes, the outcasts and...