Lost Memories || Oikawa Tooru...

By streetalien

(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are cap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 || aka best chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 || aka second best chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58 || End

Chapter 57

2.8K 84 78
By streetalien

After spending the weekend with Oikawa it was finally Monday and you were now going to face reality.

You didn't even know why you were so excited.

Or was it fear?

Were you scared of the reactions?

You were going to graduate in a few months so it shouldn't really matter what the others were thinking.

You stepped out to find Iwaizumi at your front door to pick you up.

"Good morning." He smiled brightly at you.

"Good morning, is there a reason for your questionable mood?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just happy that finally after months everything will be as it should be." He said as he started to walk ahead, his hands in his pockets.

"How are you feeling?" He asked you.

"My hands are sweaty even though it's cool outside."

He chuckled and soon enough Oikawa joined the two of you.

"Just like the old times, isn't it?" Oikawa said as he rubbed his hands to keep them warm.

"It's not even that cold." Iwaizumi said.

"Yeah, Iwa's right." You said, walking in the middle of them.

"You two are teaming up again!" He said and crossed his arms.

Iwaizumi and you laughed at his behavior as you slowly approached the school gates.

"It's time." Oikawa suddenly said sternly.

You swallowed hard as Oikawa took your hand in his and squeezed it.

You walked towards the gates, the first students staring at you. They immediately started whispering to each other.

As you entered the gates you could see Oikawa's fangirls already. They were ready to scream but decided not to do it when they saw you by Oikawa's side. The first ones ran up to you, followed by the rest.

"O-Oikawa-san, are you guys dating again?" A girl with short black hair asked him.

"Yeah." Oikawa smiled at her, pulling you closer.

"But (L/N)-senpai, weren't you dating Yūma-san just last week?" Another one asked you.

"W-well, yeah. But we ended things." You said, scratching the back of your head with your free hand.

"This shouldn't really matter to you guys." Oikawa said and made it through the crowd with you in his hand.

"I bet they had some kind of an affair before getting back together." A girl said as you were walking away.

"What? (L/N)-senpai isn't the type of person who would cheat." The girl with short black hair said.

"Can't you see that they were basically using their partners to make each other jealous?" She went through her long blonde hair as she chuckled.

"Now that you're saying it.."

"Whatever. Everyone knew that they were gonna go back together. They are Seijoh's power couple after all."

Meanwhile Oikawa, Iwaizumi and you entered the school.

Some people you passed were shocked to see you together while other people didn't care at all. Those were the people you liked the most. They were just minding their own business.

Oikawa and you entered the class after Iwaizumi. You looked at the front row where Kirishima was sitting already, staring at you and your hand that was intertwined with Oikawa's.

You smiled softly at him and walked to the back of the class where your seats were.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you gonna pick Haru-chan up today?" Oikawa asked as he pulled his chair to sit at your table.

"Nah, I'm not picking him up anymore."

"But you can if you want to, right? Why don't you tell your aunt that you would like to do it again." He smiled at you.

"But I don't want to. I'm kinda lazy, you know?"

"But we could spend more time together." he stroked the back of your hand with his thumb.

"We still can spend time together after practice." you winked at him. Right after that, your teacher walked in, making Oikawa turn to his table.

"You guys are disgusting." you heard Iwaizumi say and giggled to that.

In lunchtime Oikawa dragged you to his table where his friends were waiting already.

"Well, well, well, look who we got here." Hanamaki said, smiling at you.

"What's up guys." you took a seat next to Oikawa and Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa were sitting in front of you.

"I'd rather not answer this question." Oikawa said, grabbing an onigiri out of his bento.

"I- you. Shut up." you said, feeling heat in your cheeks.

"Dumbass." Iwaizumi reached out to him and slapped his head.

"Seriously Oikawa, do you ever feel ashamed?" Matsukawa asked.

"Shameless flat ass." You said, making the others laugh.

"I've missed this kinda mood at the table." Hanamaki bit into his sandwich.

"Nakamura was a nightmare. And acting nice towards her was worse!" Matsukawa complained.

"How could you guys do that to me?" You asked, pretending to be hurt.

"It was all Oikawa's idea!" Matsukawa defended himself and Hanakamaki.

"But everything has worked out, hasn't it?" Oikawa asked to which you all agreed.

There were minutes of peace when suddenly that one voice, hated by everyone, destroyed it.

"Oikawa!" she called, approaching the table.

"Are you fucking serious? That's why you broke up?" she tilted her head and pointed her finger at you.

"Yeah." Oikawa simply replied.

"I've already told you that he was toying with you, remember?" you smirked.

"S-shut up!" She looked at you then to the boys in front you.

"And you guys? You told me I was funny. I thought we were having a good time."

"It was just part of Oikawa's plan, chill." Hanamaki said.

Then she looked at you again.

"What he does once, he will do twice. Don't forget that." She said before leaving the spot.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds.

"If you dare do that again, Trashykawa, I'll personally rip that nuts of yours." Iwaizumi said in a threatening voice.

"And I'll make sure to find an abandoned place." Hanamaki said.

"Then I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty. Washing blood off of clothes is so hard, you know?" Matsukawa added.

A shiver ran down Oikawa's spine.

"G-guys! I would never! I love her!" he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer.

"Do that cheesy thing at home." another voice from behind said.

"Got a minute, (L/N)?" Kobayashi asked.

"Sure." You stood up and followed her out of the canteen.

She led you to a bench under a tree and took a seat.

"Are you gonna sit or are you waiting for an invitation?" she asked.

You sighed and took a seat next to her.

"What is it?"

"Alright, listen up." she started, looking down at her shoes.

"What you did was not okay. First using Kirishima and then cheating on him. But I must admit that I overreacted that day. I guess I was kinda pissed that you have grown so close with Sato after getting your memories back because of all this revenge shit." She said.

You did nothing but smirk.

"Aww, was Koba-chan jealous?" you teased her, nudging her side with you elbow.

"Stop it, idiot!" she pushed you away but you clearly saw that smile of hers.

"We have been best friends since the first day of high school. We shared everything and went through everything together. I wouldn't want our friendship to end, (L/N)." she looked at you.

"Me too, Koba. I know what I've done isn't acceptable but the important thing is that everything is working in the end, right?"

"Well, no one is seriously hurt now, right?" you smiled at each other.

Finally everything was back at normal.
____________
[A/N]: Damn, we are so close to the end. It might end in the next chapter. Also I've wrote the first chapter of the new story but haven't published it yet. I hope you'll like the plot of it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 530 11
She never attends class and has no friends. She does her work but is never seen. She's never had much social interaction and yet she falls in love...
10.8K 512 53
Meeting each other is definitely a blessing that they are so grateful for. They lean on each other. She depended on him. Until then, Oikawa Tooru nee...
949K 25.6K 53
When you, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa were little, you used to be best friends. You guys would always hang out and nothing could separate you. Well that's...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...