Chapter 44

You walked away, taking Kirishimas hand.

'What the heck is he doing?'

You actually didn't expect to see him with Nakamura. Of all this girls, why her? Why the one who destroyed everything?

Then it clicket.

He was trying to make you jealous with your greatest enemy.

You smiled to yourself at that thought.

'We know almost everything about each other. This war is going to be rather hurtful'

__________

It's been a week since Seijoh lost to Shiratorizawa.

It's been four days since Oikawa made it official.

He and Nakamura were now officially dating.

The whole school was only talking about that. No matter where you went, you would always hear something about Oikawa and that slut. Some fangirls even approached you, asking if you were okay with them two dating.

Class was cringe. You still sat behind Oikawa and next to Iwaizumi who wasn't talking to you because of some reason. Kirishima sat in the front row and looked back sometimes, smirking at you.

"Let's call it a day, huh?" your teacher smiled and dismissed you.

You watched Oikawa and Iwaizumi leave the class when Kirishima came to you.

"Shall we?" he asked and reached his hand out.

"Yeah." you smiled and took it.

You walked through the hallways, hand in hand, until you arrived at the canteen.

"Oikawa-chan! Don't do that, it tickles!" You heard that high pitched voice of Nakamura through the whole canteen.

They were the center of attention.

You saw how he smiled and laughed at her. Then he grabbed her neck and slowly leaned in for a kiss.

In front of everyone!

His third years immediately looked away and people from other tables either whistled or also looked away.

You pulled at Kirishima's hand, leading him to your table - which was near to theirs - where the girls were sitting already.

"Jo, did you just see that?" Kuroshio asked you.

"Yeah, what about it?" You said as if you were uninterested.

Deep down you wanted to tear that bitch up.

"Uh, never mind."

'Think of something, (Y/N). You can't let him beat you at your own game!'

"Yūma-san, how about going out later today?" You squeezed his hand and smiled at him.

"Just Yūma, babe. And of course we can go out. Anything for you." He said as he lifted your hand and kissed it.

'So embarrassing.'

As the bell rang you made your way back to class, stealing one glance at Oikawa just to be caught by him.

'MORE EMBARRASSING.'

You quickly looked away and walked to class with your boyfriend.

___________

The day passed and so it was time for your date.
You opened the door and were greeted by Kirishima and a bunch of flowers.

"Thank you, Yūma." You smiled and put them aside before heading out.

Hand in hand you walked to a restaurant that you suggested.

It was your and Oikawa's favorite restaurant back then.

You sat at the back of the restaurant. Also where you used to sit with Oikawa.

"I recommend the pasta here. It's the best." You suggested.

"Yeah, I also like that the best." Another voice commented.

Looking up from the menus you saw Oikawa and Nakamura who was holding his hands and smirked at you.

'Bitch, I'm gonna rip out that extensions of yours.'

"What a coincidence, (L/N)-san." He said with his smooth voice.

-san? Was he calling you -san?!

"Uh, yeah. What a coincidence." You said and looked away again.

What the heck were they doing here?

"Would you mind us joining the two of you?" He asked calmly.

"Yeah."

"Not at all." Kirishima and you answered at the same time.

"Just have a seat." Kirishima offered.

Why would he agree to that?!

"That's nice of you."

Oikawa pulled the chair for his girlfriend and then sat down next to Kirishima.

"How comes you two are here?" Nakamura asked in her bitchy voice.

"(L/N) suggested this place. It was a good decision though." He smiled at you and rubbed your hand, which was on the table, with his thumb.

"How about you?" He asked.

"Oikawa-chan brought me here." She smiled.

'Aha, so we really had the same idea? Crazy.'

"Why did you want to join us? Can't you see that we were trying to enjoy our date?" You blurted.

"(L/N), don't be like this." Kirishima said, now intertwining your fingers.

You sighed out loudly.

"I just thought a double date would be funnier." He smiled innocently.

"Excuse me." You said and stood up.

You couldn't see his face smiling at you even though he was there with Nakamura.

What was wrong with him?

Just a few days ago he was crying and all but now he was even going out on dates and could look you in the face without any sign of sadness.

"(L/N), wait." Kirishima held your wrist just when you were about to go inside the restroom.

"What are you so mad about?" He asked.

"Do you not know who that is?" You asked slightly angry.

"He is Oikawa Tooru your ex-boyfriend. And? Babe do you not realize that he wants you to feel the way you're feeling right now? Just go back and show him that he can't affect you anymore."

'That idiot is right. Why couldn't I just keep my calmness?'

He gave you a gentle kiss on the lips and took your hand.

"Sorry, she wasn't in a good mood through the whole day." He said as you arrived.

"Huh? I wonder why." Nakamura asked, obviously fake worried.

"Probably because of the exams. But I'm feeling better now, thank you, Yūma." You squeezed his hand a little.

"May I take your orders?" A waiter asked.

'This is gonna be a long and funny night.'
_____________