Chapter 57

After spending the weekend with Oikawa it was finally Monday and you were now going to face reality.

You didn't even know why you were so excited.

Or was it fear?

Were you scared of the reactions?

You were going to graduate in a few months so it shouldn't really matter what the others were thinking.

You stepped out to find Iwaizumi at your front door to pick you up.

"Good morning." He smiled brightly at you.

"Good morning, is there a reason for your questionable mood?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I'm just happy that finally after months everything will be as it should be." He said as he started to walk ahead, his hands in his pockets.

"How are you feeling?" He asked you.

"My hands are sweaty even though it's cool outside."

He chuckled and soon enough Oikawa joined the two of you.

"Just like the old times, isn't it?" Oikawa said as he rubbed his hands to keep them warm.

"It's not even that cold." Iwaizumi said.

"Yeah, Iwa's right." You said, walking in the middle of them.

"You two are teaming up again!" He said and crossed his arms.

Iwaizumi and you laughed at his behavior as you slowly approached the school gates.

"It's time." Oikawa suddenly said sternly.

You swallowed hard as Oikawa took your hand in his and squeezed it.

You walked towards the gates, the first students staring at you. They immediately started whispering to each other.

As you entered the gates you could see Oikawa's fangirls already. They were ready to scream but decided not to do it when they saw you by Oikawa's side. The first ones ran up to you, followed by the rest.

"O-Oikawa-san, are you guys dating again?" A girl with short black hair asked him.

"Yeah." Oikawa smiled at her, pulling you closer.

"But (L/N)-senpai, weren't you dating Yūma-san just last week?" Another one asked you.

"W-well, yeah. But we ended things." You said, scratching the back of your head with your free hand.

"This shouldn't really matter to you guys." Oikawa said and made it through the crowd with you in his hand.

"I bet they had some kind of an affair before getting back together." A girl said as you were walking away.

"What? (L/N)-senpai isn't the type of person who would cheat." The girl with short black hair said.

"Can't you see that they were basically using their partners to make each other jealous?" She went through her long blonde hair as she chuckled.

"Now that you're saying it.."

"Whatever. Everyone knew that they were gonna go back together. They are Seijoh's power couple after all."

Meanwhile Oikawa, Iwaizumi and you entered the school.

Some people you passed were shocked to see you together while other people didn't care at all. Those were the people you liked the most. They were just minding their own business.

Oikawa and you entered the class after Iwaizumi. You looked at the front row where Kirishima was sitting already, staring at you and your hand that was intertwined with Oikawa's.