Chapter 40

You were done curling the ends of your (H/C) hair when you got a notification.

Yūma-san
I'll be there in 5😋

Alright☺️

You took a look in the mirror before leaving your room. You didn't bring a jacket since it was August and very warm, even at night.

"I'm out!" You shouted but remembered that you were home alone.

'I should be used to it.' You thought as you closed the door behind you.

You made your way to the fancy restaurant he invited you in and texted with Sato while doing so.

Sato-chan
Just do all the moves
if he turns out shy💅🏻

Yeah will do

I'm kinda sorry that
you and Kobayashi-chan
had a fight😨

Doesn't matter. She didn't
want to support me.

Whatever... have fun😏

Wtf stop using emojis
after every sentence

No chance!😛

You rolled your eyes and smiled. After another ten minutes you finally arrived at the place.

"Reservation under the name Kirishima." You told the young lady at the service.

She smiled and guided you to a two-person table where Kirishima was sitting already.

"(L/N)." He spoke and stood up as if he saw an angel.

"Hello, Yūma-san." you chuckled.

Before you could sit down, Kirishima pulled your chair like the gentleman he was. He pushed it when you sat and went over to his side.

"I'm glad you agreed to this." He smiled at you.

"I'm glad you asked." You also smiled, closing your eyes.

"Well, there's something in my mind though."

"What is it?"

"Today at school... I heard Oikawa dragged you out of our classroom... what happened afterwards?" He hesitantly asked.

"He just asked me if I was really over him. And I said yes so don't worry about that." You smiled and folded your hands on the table.

"May I take your orders?" A waitress asked.

"We're still deciding." Kirishima said and sent her away.

After actually ordering you talked about everything that came to your minds. You found out that he played basketball since he was seven and that he had an older brother who also went to Seijoh a few years ago. He told you a few things about his previous relationships and how he was treated. He didn't mention how he treated them though.

You told him some things about your relationship with Oikawa. Not everything of course. You just wanted to let it seem like you trusted him.