Chapter 13

"Do you get it now?" Oikawa asked you after explaining it for the third time. You scratched your head and smiled nervously.

"When a is bigger than 0 then it opens upwards and when it's smaller than 0 then downwards."

"Don't tell me that's the only thing you remember." Oikawa put his head on the table.

"If x is squared it's vertical and if y is squared it's horizontal." You added.

"And what does that mean?" Oikawa's head was still on the table.

"It whether opens up or down or it opens left or right." You answered proudly.

"(Y/N)-chan. Besides from learning how to receive, what else did you learn in coma?" He slowly looked up to you, his head still on the table.

"Uh I don't know why but I can speak Spanish now."
He growled and slammed his head on the table.

"Do you think you'll be able to pass the test?"

"I guess I'll get a few points."

Oikawa lost his hopes in teaching you Maths. He was explaining you the same thing for the past three hours now.

"Can we stop now? I have a headache." You said.

"I guess you're still exhausted because of the flashback from earlier, right?" He asked.

'Well, actually I just want to stop studying ...'

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Gosh you're so bad at lying, (Y/N)-chan. I can see through all your lies."

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore! It just won't go inside my brain!"

"O-nee-san, can you cook something?" Takeru came up to you.

"C-cook? Yeah sure!" You immediately stood up and went towards the kitchen with Takeru following you.

"(Y/N)-chan!" You heard Oikawa yell from behind but didn't care.

Takeru sat on a chair while you took out a pot.

"(Y/N)-chan, do you even know what you're doing?" Oikawa asked when he came in, also sitting on a chair.

"I'm gonna cook rice."

"Last time you tried to do that your cooker had to be replaced."

"I didn't know we've spent that much time together, Oiks." You chuckled.

You put water and rice into the pot and turned the cooker on.

"Is Takeru going to stay over?"

"Yeah, our parents decided to go on a little trip since they never get to see each other."

"And uncle Tooru has to take care." You giggled, making Oikawa's heart go wild. You indirectly called him by his first name. That was enough to make him happy.

"Y-yeah."

__________

"How about ordering pizza?" Oikawa said, looking into the pot with the rice.

"It's doesn't taste as bad as it looks! Now, sit down!" You said strictly, furrowing your eyebrows. A chill went down Oikawa's and Takeru's spines. They obeyed and waited for you to serve the food.
You sat down next to Takeru with a pleased look.

"Itadakimasu!" You smiled and took a spoon of the rice. You chewed it a few times until the taste hit. You hardly swallowed the piece and drank water right after.