Chapter 10

Just so you know:
(F/FL) = favorite flavor!
____________

"What did you do this time?" Oikawa asked you while you were walking to get ice cream.

"The coach was overreacting so I just talked back. She was terrifying the first years."

"So the usual thing." He smiled.

"Will she let me practice again?"

"Of course, (Y/N)-chan. She needs you in the team. It wasn't the same without you. They lost a few practice matches against other schools which is pretty unusual for the Seijoh girl's team!"

You arrived at the ice cream parlor and ordered your ice.

"I'd like (F/FL)." You smiled over to the middle aged woman after Oikawa ordered.

"Just like back then." Oikawa marked. Suddenly he got an idea.

"(Y/N)-chan! I'll show you some places we used to go!" He said excitedly and grabbed your hand just to pull you behind him.

'Okay but why is his touch giving me a familiar feeling?'

You managed to keep in pace with him.
The first place he took you to was the park.

"Do you remember being here?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said, causing his face to lighten up.

"Yesterday after picking the kids up." You added, this time causing his face to drop.

"We used to come here often. One time I pushed Takeru so hard that he fell off the swing." He gave you a hopeful look but you just shook your head.

"Can't remember."

He grabbed your hand again, forcing you to follow him.
This time he led you into a forest nearby the playground.

"Not really practical, having a forest nearby the playground." You said from behind Oikawa, finishing up your ice cream.

"You've told me the exact same words once we were jogging through this forest." He said when you reached it.

"Uh, I guess some things never change, huh?"
He went ahead with you following him.

"We used to jog at least twice a week in the morning. One time you tripped over a root of a tree." He laughed at the memory.

"I had to carry you all the way back home." He smiled to himself.
You felt so sorry for him. It seemed like he was really sad because you couldn't remember all those things.

And he really was feeling sad. Why couldn't you just remember everything and go back to how it was? He missed the old times so much. — Hugging you, kissing you, fooling around with you, you. He missed being your boyfriend. He knew he made a huge mistake and he also knew that you would never forgive him but that didn't prevent him from still loving and caring for you.

"Are you alright, Oiks?" Your voice broke his thoughts. He slowly turned his head to you and fake smiled.

"Yeah."

"Now that smile was faker than Nakamura-san's hair."

"You also noticed her hair is fake?" Oikawa asked you surprised.

"Of course. Everyone has! But that has nothing to do with you. I see your mood dropped. What's wrong?"

"N-nothing! I'm fine, (Y/N)-chan, really!"