South Park: The Four Marks Of...

By CherryblossomLv5

They are called The Four Marks Of Hope due to them possibly shifting the others fate from their original, and... More

Saya Phoenix
Alex Shade
Kevin Nightshade
Kagami Iruha
Liviya
Haruki Nakamura
Nickolai
INTRO
Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 1
Episode 1: Cartman Gets an Anal Probe. Part 2
Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 1
Episode 2: Weight Gain 4000. Part 2
Episode 3: Volcano. Part 1
Episode 3: Volcano. Part 2
Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 1
Episode 5: An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig. Part 1.
Episode 5: An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig. Part 2.
Episode 6: Death. Part 1.
Episode 6: Death. Part 2.
Episode 7: Pinkeye. Part 1
Episode 7: Pinkeye. Part 2
Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 1.
Episode 8: Starving Marvin. Part 2.
Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 1.
Episode 9: Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo. Part 2.
Episode 10: Damien. Part 1.
Episode 10: Damien. Part 2.
Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 1.
Episode 11: Tom's Rhinoplasty. Part 2.

Episode 4: Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride. Part 2

47 1 0
By CherryblossomLv5

I own NOTHING but my OCs Kevin, Alex, and Saya. Everything else, all rights go to their owners.
EXTREMELY sorry in advance for it being so SUPER long. You HAVE been warned lol. Now enjoy.

Warning: Major history lessons lol.

Continues from part 1.

South Park Football Field. Halftime.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Frank - "And now, here to sing the touching song, Loving You is the one and only, John Stamo-...s' brother..."

Jimbo - "Alright Richard!"

Music starts up.

Richard Stamos - "Loving you,
is easy cause you're beautiful,
-doo-n-doo--doo-doooo--
Aaaaa!"

His voice cracks and the music stops.

Richard - "Aaaaa!"

Jimbo - "What the hell?!"

Richard - "Aaaaa!"

His voice wavers.

Jimbo - "He didn't sing the high F."

Mr. Garrison - "Richard Stamos can't sing a high F, he always screws it up like this."

Jimbo - "Ned, we are going to get our asses kicked."

Richard - "Lalalalala lalalalala lalalalala lala la la lala..."

Mr. Garrison - [Heckling.] "It's obvious where all the talent in that family went!"

Outside of Big Gay Al's Big Gay Animal Sanctuary.

ALEX'S POV:

Stan - "Thanks for everything Big Gay Al!"

Sparky - "Ruff! (Yeah!)"

Big Gay Al - "No problem kids. Are you sure you don't wanna stay for some toasted cheese sandwiches?"

Alex - I will next time uncle Al. I promise to try and bring the others too. Okay?"

Big Gay Al - "That'd be super."

Stan - "No thanks, I've gotta get back for the big football game. Come on boy!"

Alex - "Even though it's almost over."

They start to walk off.

Big Gay Al - "Oh Stan?"

They stop.

Big Gay Al - "When you get back to town,"

Earnest music plays.

Big Gay Al - "...tell them about us, will you? Tell them there are gay animals here who need homes, desperately." What are you up to now uncle?

Stan - "I will Big Gay Al, I will."

They depart.

Bell dings.

Big Gay Al - "Ooh, my carrot cake!" [Rushes inside.] Oh uncle. I swear.

South Park Football Field, fourth quarter.

KENNY'S POV:

Kyle - "Hike!"

Frank - "And these South Park Cows are being absolutely molested by Middle Park. I haven't seen so many children molested since..."

Mr. Garrison - "I thought you said beating the spread was a sure thing Jimbo."

Mr. Hat - "Yeah, we all put our life savings in this game."

Townsman - "You're a dead man Jimbo."

A hail of food products is thrown at Jimbo.

Frank - "Well, this should just about wrap it up for-"

Stan, Alex, and Sparky come on to the field. 'Oh no, Alex is going to kill me. I promised to look out for her, and she was brutally killed..'

Frank - "Wait a minute, what's this?"

Jimbo - "Yeah!!!"

Crowd Member - "Yohooooh."

Frank - "It's Stan, the South Park star quarterback!And Alex, the second star kicker/runner!"

Chef - "Where the hell have you been Stan, and Alex?!"

Stan - "I've been getting my best friend back."

Alex - "It's true."

Chef - "Just get in there boys!"

Jimbo - "Give 'em hell Stanley, and Alex!"

Stan and Alex takes their places on the field as Jimbo looks to the heavens, and prays aloud to himself. Alex - 'You okay Kenny? What happened? How did Saya die this time?' 'No, I just lost Saya, again. She was brutally killed. They, they tore her arms off, and decapitated her! She's gone Alex! She's gone, and not coming back! I broke my silent promise to you to look out for her, and I fucking failed! I'm sorry!' I was really crying at this point, but then I realized something. 'Wait, this time? What do you mean?' Alex - 'It's okay Kenny. Tell you what, come by the house later. Okay?' 'Um, okay?...' I was actually scared that him and Kevin would kill me. But I'll except it at this point. I really don't care anymore. But all Alex did was just smile softly at me. What?

Jimbo - "Jesus, now I haven't asked you for much, but all we need is one little score. Please? Please, Jesus?"

In the first row of the stands.

Jesus - "Leave me alone."

Stan - "Hike!"

Frank - "Stan hikes the ball. He steps back to pass."

Kyle - "Hey Stan, Ah- I'm open, I think."

Stan - "Mph."

Stan throws the ball.

Frank - "And he throws it to Kyle, the little Jewish kid."

Kyle - "Oof."

Kyle runs towards the end zone, panting, Cowboys hot on his trail.

Frank - "Oh my! I haven't seen a Jew run like that since Poland, 1938!"

Frank recoils.

Phil - "Dude!"

The crowd cheers as Kyle scores.

Frank - "Touchdown!"

Jimbo - "Yeah!"

Mr. Garrison  - "Wooo!"

Frank - "The clock runs out and the final score is Middle Park Cowboys 73, South Park Cows 6. South Park beats the spread!"

Swats his mic away.

Jimbo - "Yeah! Woohoo!"

Postgame press conference. Stan gets on stage by scoreboard. Alex was still trying to calm Kenny down.

Townsman - "Speech!"

Frank - "Stan, what do you want to tell the world about this stunning almost victory?"

Stan - "Uh. It, it's really cool that we beat the spread against the Cowboys."

Crowd - "Yeah, alright!"

Stan - "And maybe - we can beat 'em even more next year!"

Crowd - "Weoooow!"

Stan - "And it's okay to be gay!"

The crowd falls silent.

Jimbo - "What?!"

Stan - "Being gay is just part of nature, and a beautiful thing."

Alex - "It's all true! It IS beautiful!"

Mr. Garrison - "What the hell are they talking about?"

Frank - "Uhh, Stanley, Alex, you two arrived very late in the game, where were you that whole time?

Stan - "I was with my new friend, Big Gay Al. He showed me his Big Gay Animal Sanctuary, and took me on a Big Gay Boat Ride, where I learned all about the wonders of gaiety."

Alex - "Yeah. My uncle showed us what me, Kevin, and Saya has been saying all along, and that it's extremely beautiful to be gay!" Wait, what? Big Gay Al's his uncle? Huh, that's cool.

The crowd looks at Stan, and Alex in disbelief.

Stan - "It's true, we'll show you."

ALEX'S POV:

At the site of Big Gay Al's Big Gay Animal Sanctuary. There is nothing to be seen.

Stan - "But it was here. It was all right here. The, there was a techno dance club."

Alex - It's true." '*sigh* God damnit uncle! Not this disappearing act again!'

Cartman - "Stan, you need to lay off the cough syrup, alright, seriously. I'm worried about you man." I kicked him in whatever he calls his nuts DOUBLE hard for Saya as well for that.

The missing animals suddenly appear. 'Well THAT happened. But I'm extremely grateful and happy that they finally found their owners.'

Townswoman - "Oliver, I thought you ran away all those months ago."

Townsperson 1 - "Sidney!"

Townsperson 2 - "Willy!"

Townsperson 3 - "Carlos!"

Suddenly at Stanley's and Alex's side.

Big Gay Al - "I want to thank you so much for bringing everybody here."

Stan - "Oh, there you are dude. How's it going?"

Alex - "Really uncle."

Big Gay Al - "I'm super, thanks for asking. It looks like now my work here is done."

Alex - *sigh.* "And now you're leaving again, aren't you?" I was actually sad about that. I haven't seen him in YEARS, and now, he's leaving again..

He pops his suitcase open and climbs into it. 'Yep. He is.'

Alex - *Sad sigh* "Bye uncle.."

Big Gay Al - "Goodbye Stanley, Alex, peace be with you both."

He presses a button, and the suitcase closes.

Stan - "Wow!"

The suitcase flies off.

Alex - "Yep. That's my uncle for you. Always one from dramatic entrances and exits. That's for damn sure."

Richard - "You guys, you guys! I can do it."

Alex - "Oh dear. Nope, I'm out! Bye!" I get the hell out of there, but unfortunately I still hear it. Fuck.

Mr. Garrison - "Do what?"

Richard - "Loving you,
is easy cause you're beautiful,
doo-nn-doo-nn-doo-dooo."

Jimbo - "No!"

Richard - "Aaah."

Enrique - "Mroo-"

BOOM! 'Poor horse.'

ALEX'S POV:

After I left the mountain I went straight home. I first looked in Kevin's office, only to find it empty. So I went upstairs to Saya's room, to find them in there. Looks like Kevin just got done healing her. I gave him a bit to catch his breath. I slowly walked up to him, and gently hugged him from behind.

Alex - "Hey sweetie, how is she? Any scaring?"

Kevin - *exhausted sigh* "This was the worse by far of how she died, but she'll make a full recovery. Especially with Kenny's blood in her now. And no, thankfully there's no scaring."

Alex - *sighs in relief.* "Good, I'm glad. Kenny's extremely devastated by what happened."

Kevin - "To be expected. Did you invite him over later tonight?"

Alex - "Of course. He remembers."

Kevin - "I see. Let's just hope he doesn't freak out again like last time."

Alex - "Really. Let's hope."

Kevin - "Indeed."

We stood there watching her as her colors start to slowly return, and started to slowly breath again, which is extremely good. After an hour to make sure everything was still good and stable, we went back downstairs to talk about all what happened today. I even told him all about my uncle Al too. And he really wants to meet now. Finally a fellow gay adult to talk to. Right? It was very quiet for the next five hours, until there was a very soft and hesitated knock at the door. Knowing who it is, I got up to answer it. And just as a expected, it was an extremely nervous Kenny. Poor kid thinks we'll probably kill him for not protecting her. But we're not. We just need to ask some questions is all.

KENNY'S POV:

As I left the mountain with everyone else, I decided to take the long way home so that I can think about what all happened today, and what Alex said earlier. What did he actually mean by that? 'How did Saya die this time?' So she's died many times before? I still remember how she died from the flag pole. I physically cringed and shuddered at the memory. I also still remember how she died the first time, it was a head injury, and by that girl. And then I still remember how she got shot in the chest. All 3 times protecting me. She knew she was going to die, and so did Alex too. Both times he snuck up behind me, knocked me out, and took her away. But this time was different. Yes, she still died again from protecting me as always. But this time Alex didn't knock me out. I actually saw Kevin at the corner of my eyes that he took her away instead. And he knew I saw him cause he nodded his head once, and just teleported away. Like, the fuck?

After a few hours I finally made it home. On the way here, I bought some pizza since Alex somehow snuck $20 in my pocket without me noticing. I'm not sure HOW he did it, but I'm thankful he did. And Karen is too. I told her about what Saya said about Sapphire possibly already having a home. She was sad about it, as am I. Hopefully Saya might know her owner, and can convince them to let us see her. Hopefully. Right? Not knowing that Saya WAS Sapphire. Not for a long while though. After eating my possible last meal, I played with Karen one last time for over an hour before putting her to bed, and read her one last story. Afterwards I went for my almost nightly walk. But this time I took my time to see everything one last time before I die as I walk to Saya's house. I stood there contemplating if I should just run or not, but I know it won't work. *Sigh* Unfortunately. After I finally softly and hesitated knocked. After a minute, Alex opened the door. I was looking down waiting for him to say something, but when he didn't, I looked up to see him smiling softly at me. Wait, what? He's, he's not mad, or upset?

Kenny - "(Um, hi?...)"

Alex - "Hello Kenny."

Kenny - "(Um, you uh, you wanted to see me?)"

Alex - "Yes. Come in out of the cold." I slowly followed him in. I looked down again and sighed softly and sadly when I heard the door locked.

Kenny - "(Before you kill me for not protecting Saya, can I please see her one last time? I want to remember her face before I die tonight.)" I was silently crying so hard that I could barely talk, but I somehow managed to. I could feel them look at each other over my head. Probably about to say no to my last wish. "(Please? I wish to hug her one last time, and tell her just how much I love her, and just how truly sorry I am for breaking my silent promise to her, and not being able to save and protect her again. What kind of mate am I then, if I can't even keep my alpha safe and sound. Right? So please, let me have this one last wish before you kill me.)" I looked up, and was surprised to see them silently crying too. I was even more shocked when Alex hugged me, while barely able to whisper;

Alex - "Shh, it's okay Kenny. We're NOT going to kill you. We never were. Okay? And we both know just how devastated you are about what happened. But the reason why I asked for you to come over tonight, was to ask you some questions. Okay? And besides, Saya would LITERALLY kill US if we hurt you in any way, shape, or form. Okay?" Okay, now THAT shocked me the most.

Kenny - "(Wait, she would? Her own family?)" When I saw them nod, I knew my eyes were about to pop out.

Kevin - "Yeah. She would."

Alex - "And besides, if she did, she can just bring us back. Like always."

Kenny - "(Yeah, I guess. Wait, WHAT!? She, she can DO that? HOW!?)"

Kevin - "She's always had that curse. But it has to be recent, or it won't work and they come back as zombies. She wasn't able to save her original family since it was being blocked somehow." What!?

Kenny - "(WHAT!?)"

Alex - "Easy Kenny. It's HER story to tell when she's ready. Remember? Now come on, let's order out, and talk. Okay?" They both walked back into the kitchen.

Kenny - "(Yeah, I remember. Okay.)" Oh I remember alright, I remember EVERYTHING actually. Sorry Saya, but the next chance I get, I'm looking you up at the library. I NEED to know what happened, so that I can help you better. Okay?

Alex - "You coming or not!?"

Kenny - "(Yeah. I am!)" I ran in and sat in the same seat as last time. The one that's across from Saya's. Apparently they decided to order some chicken Alfredo, and some garlic butter bread from a pizza place called Gooey's* in the next town over. And apparently it's Saya's absolute FAVORITE. 'Huh. That's good to know for when we decide to go on our first date. And hopefully I can save up enough for it too, but unfortunately it might take me a few years with everything else going on, and taking care of my baby sister. She ALWAYS comes first..... *sigh* Damn...' Not knowing that they actually heard that, and were already making plans to try and help.

After it finally came, Alex put three of the four boxes on the table, and the fourth one in the fridge. Wait, four boxes? They, they actually bought me one? Scatch that, there's apparently TWO things of pasta in each box. Even though I was really hungry since I only had one slice of pizza a few hours ago, I just couldn't take it. It's too much. But apparently they won't take no for an answer, especially since my stomach decided to do a very loud growl, much to my extreme embarrassment, and their slight enjoyment, so I slowly ate it. No wonder Saya loves it so damn much. As I was about to take a bite of the garlic bread, when I just remembered something Saya once told me.

Kenny - "(Wait, Saya told me that she's part vampire, a cursed one, but still. Right?)"

Alex - "Yeah, she is. I'm glad that she trusted you enough to tell you that."

Kevin - "Really. I'm actually relieved that she did too. Now she has someone else to help her. Right?"

Alex - "That's so true. She does. But yeah, she is. Why'd you ask?"

Kenny - "(Well, aren't vampires deathly allergic TO garlic bread?)"

Alex - "Usually yes, but not all. There ARE some vampires that can have garlic. There are actually a few classes of vampires that can. There are the day walkers. Those are vampires that are part human. Or humans that are part vampire. But mostly the first one. It's more common. They're also called Dhampires. In Balkans folklore, dhampirs (sometimes spelled dhampyres, dhamphirs, or dhampyrs) are creatures that are the result of a union between a vampire and a human. This union was usually between male vampires and female humans, with stories of female vampires mating with male humans being rare."

Kevin - "That's true. But that's only one class. There are MANY others. But the only other two that you need to know of is the Royals, and the Knights. The Royals are of course the highest in ranks, AND the most powerful of them all. Yes, they ARE pure blooded vampires, but the higher and the most powerful you are, the more special abilities you can get. There different types and classes of Royals. Just like the Knights."

Alex - "That's so true. The Knights are like the second in command almost. Their like Betas, they're there to protect the pack and it's alpha. But the highest rank in the Knights are the Royal Knights. And even though it's very rare, it has actually happened before. That the Royal Knights AND Royalty has mated and had kids before. It's very rare cause of others killing them, and very few has survived. Even to this day actually, now that I think about it. Right?"

Kevin - "Exactly right. And it's now you're job to figure out which class she's from Kenny. Okay?" I, I don't know what say OR think right now. So I just nodded my head yes. After that we went back to eating.

Alex - "Oh, and also too much garlic CAN actually make her sick. And that if something has too much garlic, it can actually burn her mouth. Like, a lot. Make sure you keep that in mind, okay?"

Kenny - "(Don't worry, I will.)"

Kevin/Alex - "Good."

After the very late dinner, and I helped clean up, they stared to ask me a lot of questions about what all that I remember, and how. Same with me dying, and then coming back. And honestly, I have no fucking idea either.

Kenny - "(Honestly, I really don't know. I'm full human the last time I checked. I was never experimented on. Not that I know of. Right?)"

Kevin - "You weren't. Your DNA structure is completely normal. And yes, you are full human."

Kenny - "(That's good. Huh. Maybe I'm just cursed like Saya is. Right? And thankfully Saya was never experimented on either. Right?)" Not knowing that she actually was till MUCH later.

Kevin/Alex - "Right."

Kenny - "(And I guess being an immortal too let's me remember everything. Right?)"

Kevin - "That's true. It could be." Not knowing till MUCH later that Alex and Kevin can too.

Kenny - "(Kevin, you said that I was completely human, right?)"

Kevin - "Yes. Why?"

Kenny - "(And Saya said that she's deathly allergic to human blood. That's correct, right?)"

Kevin - "Again, yes. Why?"

Kenny - "(Then how is it that my blood keeps her alive, and helps her heal faster?)"

Kevin/Alex - "That's because you're her soulmate. Her other half. Her mate. Her beta to her alpha."

Kenny - "(What?)"

Alex - "Yeah. Saya's cursed you see, so she can only have TWO types of blood that's hard to come by."

Kenny - "(And they are?)"

Alex - "Purified demon blood, and..."

Kenny - "(And what?)" I was getting really scared for her now.

Kevin - "And that of her mate. You."

Kenny - "(Oh. Wait, what? Me?)"

Kevin - "Yes."

Kenny - "(But, but how? How can me being her mate have anything to do with my blood keeping her alive?)"

Kevin - "Vampires are one of the few supernatural beings depicted in the All Souls Trilogy. True to their mythological counterparts, the vampires of the series are immortal blood-drinkers who were originally human before being converted through a blood exchange followed by physical death. Matthew Clairmont explains that vampires mate similar to lions or wolves: the female chooses her companion, and if the male agrees, they are mated for life. This becomes the sacred link in vampire social circles, as any attempt on a mate's life will result in vicious retribution."

Alex - "That's true. But Saya is COMPLETELY different from other vampires though. And are different types. Like, Genetics and Reproduction.

1: Creation

Vampires are made, not born, from human stock. There are long-standing cultural prohibitons against turning a witch or daemon - considered higher life-forms than humans - into a vampire. Humans, however, are perfect candidates. Vampires select potential humans according to their needs at the time, whether that be a mate, soldier, assassin, skilled servants, or to fill out their clans. Once the humans are selected, the vampire sire or maker drains the human of all its blood. The moment the heart stops beating, the vampire forces the human to drink enough of the maker's blood to bring the heart and their rest of their body back to life. Vampires call this process "rebirth". Vampires thus have two birthdays: their mortal and human birthday, and thier vampire rebirthday. Once made, vampires experience up to five years of vampire infancy. During this time, they are under the almost constant supervision of thier maker or another poweful member of their family while growing accustomed to their new talents and abilties.

And 2: Genetics

Genetically, vampires are distinct from the human and daeomon population because they possess twenty-four chromosmal pairs, much like witches. Vampire blood brings ordinary human genetics to its greatest, most extraordinary potential, converying preternatural beauty, longevity, strength, height, and senses to the former human (there are rarely ugly vampires). They have increased strength, speed, and senses (contrary to folklore, they don't fly or shapeshift into animals), and are described to have long and beautiful features. However, in modern times, vampires find it difficult to make new vampires as there have been more bloodless corpses found in the supernatural world that are the unsuccessful attempts of siring new vampires.

Though resistant to the diseases that affects warmblooded beings, vampires are subject to a genetic illness called "blood rage". Once known as "the Vampire Curse", this illness leads to hyperagression and insatiable desire to hunt and kill. While all vampires need to hunt for physiological and psychological reasons, vampires afflicted with blood rage are unable to stop themselves from doing so. During the Vampire Wars of antiquity, vampires with blood rage were highly desirable and efforts were made to raise armies of blood-rage vampires. In the aftermath of the wars, however, vampires deliberately exterminated others who exhibited signs of this disease. However, as Diana and Matthew began to uncover the secrets of the Book of Life, they discovered that the Vampire Curse may also bring a surprising benefit; blood range acutally holds the key to a vampire's unusual ability to produce natural, as opposed to made, children."

Kevin - "Exactly. Then there's the characteristics.

While humans are the ultimate prey animals, vampires are the consummate predators. Were it not for the human aggression and the devastating Vampire Wars of the late classical and early medieval periods, vampires might have become the dominant population on Earth. The common warmblooded opinion of vampires is that they are cold, single-minded, and dangerous (to witches, vampires feel like an icy and focused sensation), whereas vampires themselves are proud of their elegance and dicipline. They are charming yet have a tendency to unveil a darker side when they smell blood.

Vampires are physically stronger and faster than humans or witches, but they don't have supernatural powers. They are usually stunningly beautiful, and their bodies are very effecient; they run cold and don't need to eat frequently; their hearts don't beat often; they breath very slowly and don't need much sleep. This is because they aren't fully alive. They are very difficult to kill, because their blood has properties to heal their bodies quickly after injury, but they are not fully-immortal. They can be kileld through massive blood loss, by causing them to bleed out entirely without replacing the blood, or by burning them.

Vampires believe that they are at the top of the food chain as they feed off of warm-blooded creatures, including humans and the majority of animals; they avoid feeding of daemons (although they make an occassional meal under certain circumstances) and they don't feed off of witches, and certain animals such as wolves, horses, or dogs.

Once a vampire has been made and the maker is convinced that the newly-turned vampire is now self-suffecient (initial transitioning period is difficult one for newborns), the vampire begins to establish a new identity. Vampies cultivate passions and interests to prevent themselves from falling into boredom and depression as a result of their prolonged lifespans. This means that they are often found in careers that reward long-term thinking (these include investment banking, art collecing, scientic research, and real-estate). Because they live so long, vampires are adept at a kind of shape-shifting, moving to new countries and aquiring new language skills and identities, new jobs, new houses, new friends and lovers. This is how they not only survive but thrive."

Alex - "All very true. But again, Saya IS completely different though."

Kenny - "(Like how?)" 'Wow! Hope they have a copy of a book about all of this I can have!' Not knowing that that's what they're planning on doing.

Alex - "Well, for 1: She CAN shapeshift. But only into what's she's mixed with. And that's for her to tell and show you. 2: She's immune to everything that other vampires are not. And 3: She CAN fly."

Kenny - "(Wait, really? She can?)"

Alex - "Yeah. She really can."

Kevin - "Don't forget Alex, she was BORN a vampire in a past life, and it passed into this one."

Alex - "Oh yeah, she is. I completely forgot about that."

Kenny - "(What?)"

Alex - "Yeah. She's has had many past lives. And so has the three of us too."

Kenny - "(What?)"

Kevin - "Yes. And you were her mate in her vampire one. And from what she's told us, you were actually her first taste of blood. Cause apparently she was dying when she was born. Which is very common. So her parents back then created a spell or something to summon her mate. Who happens to be you back then. So I since both her first taste of blood, and you being her mate and everything is what's keeping her alive."

Alex - "And there ARE a few books in her family's library on what we said. And there might be some copies of them too for you to have. And I'm sure Saya wouldn't mind it."

Kenny - "(Cool! Thanks! Um, speaking of Saya. Can I please go see her?)" 'Please say yes!'

Kevin - "Yes you can. Follow me." I followed him to Saya's room, and found her still alive AND breathing! But, HOW though? "I'll leave you here. I can trust you to never do anything inappropriate to my daughter, right?" I heard the warning growl in his voice. I guess being around Saya and Alex, especially Saya, comes in handy when picking up on the faint growling and the different types.

Kenny - "(Of course. I would NEVER do anything inappropriate to her until after marriage and only when she's ready.)" I never saw the faint glow of the wolf necklace Saya gave me under my jacket when I made that soul promise.

Kevin - "Good. You not. But please be careful not to move her when you lay down. Okay?"

Kenny - "(Okay. I will. Night and thanks for not killing me.)"

Kevin - "Night Kenny. And we will still kill you if you hurt her in any way, shape, or form. Got it?" I nodded my head. "Good. See you in the morning." He left after that.

I turned back around and saw her still alive, good. As I very slowly and carefully got in bed, a random song popped in my head, and I slowly started to softly sing it as I used her chest as my new pillow. I was slowly falling asleep while singing it, and listening to her slow, yet strong, heartbeat. Never noticing that Alex and Kevin were listening and watching making sure I wasn't doing anything. And with before I fell asleep, I very softly whispered; I love you, and kissed her chest where her heart is. Never seeing both of our necklaces together and glowing brightly.

ALEX'S POV:

Both me and Kevin were spying on him just to make sure he didn't try anything. He was actually very careful not to move her when he got in bed. Then he started to softly sing. I was really shocked. He could really sing, and has excellent taste in music too. But what shocked us both was when he very softly whispered; I love you, and kissed her chest where her heart is. And only me and Kevin saw both of their necklaces together and glowing brightly. That means....

Alex - "Um, Kevin? Did he, did he just?..."

Kevin - "Yeah. He did. Come." I followed him to our shared room.

Alex - "Kevin, how could he have known to DO that? He just fully connected the soul bond. It took us a few months and me almost dying to figure that out. How?" I was starting to pace and panic by this point. But luckily Kevin was there to help me.

Kevin - "Alex, Alex calm down. It's okay. He probably didn't realize what he did, and what it means. And yes, I still remember how it took you almost dying to figure it out." I physically cringed at the tone.

Alex - "Sorry Kevin, I didn't mean to bring it up." I hugged him firmly feeling really bad about it. We stood there for a few minutes, before I started to yawn. And making him chuckle softly. He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed, and changed us into pajamas with a snap of his fingers. I still hate Saya teaching him how to do that.

It wasn't until nine hours later that we woke up to Kenny's screaming. Both of us jumped up and ran to Saya's room thinking the worst. Only to find her gone, and a frantic and crying Kenny. But before we could ask what happened, he bolted between us, and down the stairs. We ran after him, and entered the kitchen just in time to see Saya just finished putting the food on the table, and a frantic and now sobbing Kenny tackle her down in a fierce and desperate hug, sobbing in her chest. She just hugged him back just as much. We're both glad she's okay now. After they finally got up, Kenny decided to sit in her lap eating breakfast, I guess he's still scared he'll lose her again. We don't blame him though.

SAYA'S POV:

As I slowly woke up, I did a mental check and scan as I always do after coming back from either dying or being killed. I was expecting the usual pain like always, but this time there wasn't any. Huh. I tried to get up, only for something to stop me. At first I thought I was back at The Lab again, and that everything was just a dream. I was actually starting to cry a bit thinking it was, but then the tears turned to relief when I looked down to see Kenny sleeping peacefully and snoring very softly. Oh thank the GODS all of this wasn't a dream! I used a tiny bit of my psychic powers to put him in a deeper sleep so that he won't wake up yet. I still slowly got up and gave him my pillow to cuddle with, just in case. I saw that Alex and Papa were still sleeping, good. I quitly went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I also used the pasta they bought me for lunch later. Yummy! Just as I got done with everything, I heard Kenny screaming, and three sets of running. Just as I got done putting the last of it on the table, I get hugged tackled to the floor by a frantic and sobbing Kenny in a fierce and desperate hug. It hurt a bit, but it was okay. Huh. I guess something happened. And that's when I finally felt it. He must have said, I love you, and kissed my chest where my heart is. He, he fully connected our soul bond. But I still made sure to not let him feel any type of pain though. I hugged him back just as much as I tried to slowly calm him down and sending comforting feelings to him through our marks. After a few minutes we finally got up. But as we were sitting down to eat, Kenny decided to sit in my lap instead. Poor Kenny. He's still scared he'll lose me again. I'm sorry Kenny.

KENNY'S POV:

I was slowly waking up and hugged Saya. Only, it wasn't Saya, but a pillow. I snapped awake and saw her gone. I screamed out her name and was looking around for her. Alex and Kevin came running to see what happened. I smelled breakfast, so I bolted between them and to the kitchen where I saw Saya. I ran and hugged tackled her to the floor in fierce and desperate hug while sobbing in her chest. Damn it Saya, stop fucking scaring me like that! I was slowly starting to calm down. After a few minutes we finally got up and went to sit down for breakfast, but I decided to sit in her lap instead. She wrapped her left arm around my stomach so that I don't fall. I was still really terrified of losing her again, and I guess she must have sensed it since she held me closer.

End of Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride

KEYS:

* - Gooey's pizza is my TOP favorite pizza place. And yes, they have THE best pasta, AND the ONLY garlic bread that I can eat too. If you've never tried them yet, oh you SO should! And you'll NEVER regret it either!

(5955 words minus this.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 288 41
[Book 3] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "You deserve better Butters! It's too late for me but you..you can still...
80 14 23
Random oneshots of little sections of the lives of different people living different lives and worlds/realities. Names mentioned here are all complet...
585 5 17
You had your adventure in the first book, where you learned how friends can help you and how important they are, but today you'll go back somewhere t...
9K 385 20
In the Wizarding World, on their fourteenth birthday, young witches and wizards wake up with a soulmark. The initials of their soulmate, the person t...