Revenge!!!

By fragrance-aryan123

•||UNEDITED||• 🥇#1 Mythological 14/05/2021 🥇#1 Bhishma. 19/05/2021 🥇#1 Amba 🥇#1 Ganga 🥇#1 Re-incar... More

Author's note
Prologue
1. Changing Fates
2. A marriage to be arranged
3. Invitations-I
4. Invitations-II
New cover
5. Blast from the past-I
6. Blast from the past-II
7. Blast from the past-III
8. Back to the future
9. The Arrival of the Guests
10. When Past met Future
11. Mission Impossible
12. Feast and Festivity- I
13. Feast and Festivity II
14. A Vow for a Vow- I
15. A Vow for A Vow- II
16. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded-I
17. Day 1- Revenge Reloaded- II
18. Day1- Temptation-I
19. Day1 - Temptation-II
20. Day1- Bachelorette Party
21. Day2- Insanity-I
22. Day2- Insanity-II
23. Day2- Defiance
25. Day2- Racing hearts-II
26. Day2- Bonding-I
27. Day2- Bonding-II
28. Day2- Tilak ceremony
29. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-I
30. Day3- Falling in, Falling out-II
Ashtavasu, Birth of Bheeshma etc
31. Day 3- Falling in, Falling out-III
32. Day3- Breaking Strings-I
33. Day3- Breaking Strings-II
34. Day3- Breaking Strings III
35. Day3- Shiva-Parvati Pujan
36. Day4- Melting hearts-I
37. Day4- Melting hearts-II
38. Day 4- Melting hearts- III
39. Day4- Melting hearts- IV
40. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- I
41. Day4- Mehendi ceremony- II
42. Day4- Super-bonding-I
43. Day 4- Super-bonding-II
44. Day 4- Super-bonding-III
45. Day4- Super-bonding- IV
46. Day4- Super-bonding- V
47. Day 5- Sweet dreams
48. Day 5- Just friends-I
49. Day 5- Just friends-II
50. Day 5- Just friends-III
51. Day 5- Sangeet ceremony
52. Day 6- Love's ire-I
53. Day 6- Love's ire-II
54. Day 6- Love's Ire-III
55. Day 6- Love's Desire-I
56. Day 6- Love's Desire-II(Haldi ceremony)

24. Day2- Racing hearts-I

1.1K 71 58
By fragrance-aryan123

Hiii my lovely readers 😍😍😍😘😘😘

The kids(princes and princesses) have arrived the Palace after their visit from the village fair.

Duryodhan and Yudhisthira; partners in crime,

have fully planned to propose to their prospective princesses, Bhanumati and Devika.

Dury & Yudi saw their partners with loving eyes.

Yudhisthira

Devika

Duryodhan

Bhanumati

During their mela visit, both of them had tried to approach the Princesses and finally said what's in their heart. Fortunately, Bhanumati and Devika were already impressed by them on how two macho men, the gems of Kuru dynasty had dressed like women to impress them. And not only impressed but they said, they were in love with them.

So the love life of Duryodhan and Yudhisthira was all set.

Karenumati was a little bit angry with Nakul. As she wasn't able to recognise him. The guys have done their disguising very well.

And our poor Vikarna failed in finding Mayurākshi. He decided to confront Mahima. He was gathering courage throughout his visit to Mela but couldn't do it.
Mahima was in the inside Garden. Vikarna knew already and approached her.

Mahima has already met Vikarna on the engagement day. She cheerily said to him.

"Prince Vikarna. I didn't know you are so talented. I really couldn't recognise you." Mahima said with a chuckle.

Two pink spots on Vikarna cheeks got visible. "I'm so sorry Princess, about yesterday. Actually I was trying to find someone."

Mahima looked at him quizzically.

Vikarna continued, "You may be thinking, why I'm telling you all this. But I feel connected to you."

"I also feel connected to you." Mahima replied to that.

A sad smile come on his lips. Because Vikarna Already has someone else in his heart. So he speak abruptly. "I am in love with someone else."

Mahima's face fall.

Vikarna explained, "Last night I was trying to find her. Her name is Mayurākshi."

Mahima smiled.

"Then you really should find her and say what you feels for her." Mahima said encouraging him.

Vikarna thanked. "Thank you. I was hoping you would understand.

"But how would you find her???" Mahima asked.

"I don't know." Vikarna said with a pout.

Seeing the expression on Vikarna's face, Mahima couldn't help herself but laughed.
"Come with me." She said.

She rushed from there. Vikarna goes after her.

When they went upto the Vasant Mahal, she asked him to wait there. She went to the girls' side of palace and come back after a moment.

Mahima asked him abruptly. "Prince Vikarna, do you know what my hobby is???"

Vikarna was looking at her as if she has gone mad. "Nooo!"

Mahima giggled. "Okay. Do you know what is the hobby of your Mysterious Mayurākshi???"

Vikarna- Ofcourse. She likes to do gardening and as a princess she couldn't do it, so she sneaks to her garden and ask her gardener to do so.

Mahima smiled again. "And on which Letter she told you???"

Vikarna and Mahima said in unison. "Fourth."

Vikarna was looking at her open-mouthed.

She was hiding her one hand behind her, she showed him all the letters given by him.

Vikarna's eyes twinkled. "Oh my God. You are Mayurākshi!!!!"

She laughed. "I've already told you that I will give my answer in person. And I have come to give you your answers."

Vikarna was still standing there with his mouth agape.

Mahima's watery-chuckle came. "What did you think, only you had hidden talents???"

Vikarna got amazed. He hugs her abruptly and a watery chuckle came from him. He twirled her in his arms.

He puts her down.

Vikarna was grinning like a idiot, "You're a very bad girl. All this time you knew about me and I was searching for you. I even dressed like a woman for you." (
They Laughed together. "Oh my god, Mayurākshi... I love you."

"Here's my answer... " Mahima said.

Mahima stood on her tiptoe and gives a soft fleeting kiss on his lips. "I love you too."

They hugged each other. And shared a deep kiss.

A sound of clearing of throat was heard. It was Karna.

He was on his way to the garden, when he saw the two love-birds.

Both of them turned towards him. Mahima got shy and ran from there saying 'I'll see you later' to Vikarna.

Karna was already looking in the different direction, giving them the privacy.

When Mahima was out of the sight, Vikarna goes to Karna and was blushing hard. He looked like red tomato.

Karna questioned mischievously, "I thought you were in love with some Magadha princess... What's her name... Mayurākshi???"

To which Vikarna answered excitedly, "Bhrata!!! She is my Mysterious Mayurākshi. Oh Bhrata! I'm so happy."

Karna hugged Vikarna. And like he did to Arjun, messes his hair affectionately.

"Finally your quest is over. I'm so happy for you. Now I don't have to see your lovesick expressions all the time." Karna said lovingly in a teasing voice.

Vikarna pouted. "Bhrata!!!!"

But Vikarna gave him a cheeky grin.

Karna smiled. "Don't worry, I will speak about you with Mata and Mahamata."

Vikarna gave him a grateful sight. His eyes twinkling even more.

"Now off you go. I've some productive works to do." Karna shooed him off.

***

Panchali straightly goes to Shikha after coming from the village fair.

Shikha had already come to her room. Panchali came to her and hugged her.

She, with a child's delight told everything to Shikha. She twirled her, holding both the hands of her jiji and with thud she dropped herself on Shikha's bed.

Panchali chirped like a birdie. "Oh my God, jiji. I'm so happy. Arjun said he likes me. Me. Can you believe it???"

Shikha laughed. "Ofcourse I believe it."

"Thank you jiji, if you haven't organised our trip to the fair, I couldn't have got the chance to meet him. He's the best person in the world." Panchali said with dazed expressions.

Shikha teased mischievously, "Traitor!!! I thought I am the best person in the world."

Panchali giggled. "Oh jiji, you're the bestest. You really can do anything you want."

She again hugged her.

*Flashback*
In the morning, like yesterday, Panchali had come to meet Shikha again. She was teasing her in Pitamah's name and was buttering her up. "Infatuation, jiji, Infatuation. Second stage of your love. God!!! You have knocked Pitamah down from head to toe. You can do anything you want jiji. You're the best."

Shikha chuckled. "Stop buttering me, my dear Panchali and say what is it you want???"

Panchali said bashfully. "Jiji, Prince Arjun said he wants to show me the village fair."

"When???" Shikha asked.

"Last night." Panchali answered sheepishly.

Now it was time to be Stunned for Shikha.

Shikha laughed. "Naughty brat!!! So he told you yester-night that the over-the-top beautiful girl was none other than himself, The great Archer, Arjun."

They both laughed.

Panchali buttered her jiji even more. "My sweetest jiji, my generous jiji, please help me na jiji."

Shikha laughed at her antics. "Okay meri Amma. I'll do something. Happy."
*Flashback ends*

Shikha fulfilled her little sister happiness, but when she thought about other princesses who thought her as jiji, so she organised a group outgoing. So that everyone would be happy.

"Now happy, my sweetheart ❤️." Shikha asked.

Panchali thanked her. "Beyond happy."

***
Poor Karna, who wanted to go to the garden, finally reached there.
Because the room on the second floor from the garden was of Urvi's.

He was dying to meet and told everything he knew to her.

He looked here and there seeing if no one was there, and like mountain-climbling he climbed up the second floor through walls.

But he sat on the balcony stone-railing, as he couldn't go against Pitamah's rule and step inside the Rani Mahal.

His one foot dangling on the Mahal's side and his other foot outside the palace. (Full on Romeo style).

Fortunately Urvi was in the room.

Karna put out the sling he has hidden and tucked in his waistline. There was a marigold plant, he plucked a flower and slingshot it to Urvi.

Urvi turned into the direction of it and saw Karna. Her face lit like a sun.

Karna! She rushed to him. And said the famous dialogue which Karna already knows.

Urvi said in mock commanding voice. "You couldn't come here. It's against the rule."

Karna gives her a knowing smile.
"My feet are not touching the side of Rani Mahal, my princess, see!!!"

Urvi laughed. "You are getting mischievous day by day."

Karna grinned mischievously.

"My loving idiot brothers are having the best fun in their lives... And here I am... I haven't seen you since 36 hours. This is really not fair." Karna countered with a pout.

Urvi laughed. "Already counting the hours???"

Karna said romantically, "I count every moments I'm not with you. And I count each and every memories I have spent with you."

That was so romantic, thought Urvi but she was in a teasing mood. "Liar ... I'm seeing you are upto so many mischiefs and shenanigans. You really allowed your brother knowing they are going to be caught??? (Laughing) Unbelievable. And seriously matchmaking Pitamah and Shikha jiji??? What you're upto Karna???"
❤️❤️❤️

Author's note-
I hope I have justified the role of Mahima-Vikarna... Dedicated to Mahiiimaa who wanted a drool-worthy Vikarna.

Most of the pairs are happily set... So that the further chapters be solely for Our most wanted Gangaputra-Shikha love story. ❤️❤️❤️

And one more request please don't ask me how the boys' beard grow so Swiftly... They are full of Testosterones... 😋😋😋

Always waiting for your lovely comments ❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 15.8K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
42.2K 3.8K 66
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
67.2K 3.1K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
2.9K 133 24
kaal chakra has rose again for two lovers what if Shreenika travelled back in time being the great devotee of bhagwan harihar kyunki jaha hari hain h...