The Don

Od shawdss

Read to find out how Kiara Dawnes goes from a waitress in Los Angeles to the Queen of an empire and what her... Viac

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
PSA🗣🗣
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Epilogue
71
New Story Alert🚨
Announcement 🚨
BIG THANKS
New Sequel? Spoiler Alert🚨
Blood War🩸

15

15.9K 356 35
Od shawdss

Another update? Why not? 😌

Dario

I blasted my seed inside her for the third time this morning before pulling out and collapsing near her on the bed.

"You need to start pulling out Dario" she spoke once she caught her breath.

"Don't upset me Kiara." She mentioned it once before surely she should have learnt her lesson. I can do what I want with what's mine and everything that is her is mine. There's no reason for me to pull out or use condoms. In fact now that I think about it I'm surprised she hasn't turned up pregnant yet the way we fucc. God must've be on her side because surely she isn't stupid enough to take contraceptives behind my back.

"Dario what happened the night of the ball?" She changed the subject.

"We were attacked that's all you need to know."

"Anybody died?"

"Ofcourse people died Kiara. You think anyone expected a shooting at one of the biggest and most secured balls of the year?"

"So what about the people who died?"

"Like you said they died, that's it. I'm not discussing the matter with you so enough with this." I ended it there.

"Whatever.." she mumbled.

"There's nothing wrong with my hearing babygirl, I'll make sure to slap the attitude out of you completely." I warned.

She got out of bed and grabbed a towel throwing it around her neck.

"I'm going out" she said.

"Mi stai chiedendo o me lo stai dicendo?"
(Are you asking me or are you telling me?)

She stopped in her tracks and I saw her body tremble for a few seconds. My babygirl was growing upset. I noticed that was a habit. When she gets upset her body trembles slightly sometimes. I chuckled.

"I asked you a question Kiara."

"Dario."

"Rispondetemi!(answer me) I boomed.

"I'm asking.."

"Quindi puoi chiedere correttamente, giusto?(so you can ask correctly, right?)

"Dar-"

"Mostra rispetto e guardami!(show respect and look at me!)

She slowly turned to face me and it took her a couple more seconds before she actually raised her gaze from the floor.

"May I-"

"In italiano babygirl"(In italian babygirl)

"Posso uscire Dario?" (Can I go out Dario)

"Finché perdi l'atteggiamento ti permetterò di andare ovunque"(As long as you lose the attitude, I will allow you to go anywhere)

She sighed then nodded before making her way into the bathroom.

"Glad you could grace us with your presence after all brother"

"I said I would be in attendance, no ? Now what is so pressing?"

"I am displeased son."Our father spoke while entering the room.

"And what of it?"

"It's bad enough that you rope in an American woman into the family but even worse that you're out here running the mafia a single man. It is mandatory that the leader of the mafia is a married man. Be done with the woman and claim a wife already."

"I am the boss not-"

" I don"t give a shit ! You will not disgrace this family Dario. Get rid of that American woman."

"And whose to say that I will ?"

"What else would you possibly do with her ?"

"I am to claim a wife not so ?" I smirked.

"You must be our of your mind Dario
You will not marry that american-"

"You have no say I will do as I please. Since it bothers you that much that I am unmarried consider me engaged. We will get married before the year ends."

"You think this is funny !? Surely you're not stupid enough to do this just to spite me ."

"I don't believe that is his intension father ." Marcellous spoke up.

"My intentions have been made clear has it not ? I am to marry Kiara and that is final."

"You are to marry Milana as planned."

"I will do good on my promise and kill her the next time you try to demand such an arrangement." I spoke sternly before exiting the doors.

I don't believe I came all the way here to hear my father btch about my choice of women.

"You're actually considering marrying this girl?"

"Are you in favor of father's demands brother ?" I stopped in my tracks to question Marcellous.

"I am loyal to you Dario don't be a fool. Whatever you decide I will be for however be smart about this. You marry an American and there will be repercussions."

"I could care less about anyone being stupid enough to retaliate based off my decision to wife MY woman. Anyone dumb enough to try to stand in my way or question my decision will surely meet their maker."

"La ragazza non è pronta per questo"
(The girl is not ready for this)

"Non mi importa. Imparerà a essere la moglie di un Romano."
(I do not care. She will learn to be the wife of a Romano.)

"E a che punto imparerà a essere la regina di una mafia perché quello è un gioco completamente diverso" he noted.
(And at what point will she learn to be the queen of a mafia because that's a completely different game)
He was right, it's one thing to become a wife but to become a queen is another ball game.

"Questo non è un problema per il momento"
(That is not a problem for the moment) I had more pressing matters to deal with than this. The time will come but it is decided Kiara will be my wife.

Kiara

"Questo mi piace vedere"
(This I like to see)

"You look so good when you smile. I prefer you happy." She added.

"I think any normal person would Camila."

"Well you should smile and laugh more often. This might be a shitty situation but you should just make the best of it. "

"And how exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"Well you got me as a friend. I'd like to think that's a start." She shrugged.

"Yeah I guess so." I gave her a half smile.

"dovremmo fare qualcosa di divertente stasera, come andare allo strip club"
(we should be doing something fun tonight, like going to the strip club)

"Sei pazza Camila?"
(Are you crazy Camila?)

"You need to loosen up Kiara. You're a bit uptight. There's no way you'll be any less miserable the way you are right now."

"And for whatever reason you think the best way to loosen up is to go to a strip club?" I asked her like she's crazy.

"Trust me it will be really fun. You'll have a good time and I don't know about you but I'm in need of a stress relief."

"This coming from the woman who got married what--barely two weeks ago?" I raised a brow.

"Non giudicarmi Kiara. Una ragazza vuole solo divertirsi"
(Don't judge me Kiara. A girl just wants to have fun)

"Look I couldn't go even if I wanted to Camila."

"Hm..and why is that?"

" Have you forgotten that I'm supposedly dating your brother? Do you really think Dario will allow me to go to a strip club ?"

"Hmm you're probably right."

"Quindi non glielo chiederemo allora"
(So we won't ask him then)

"Dimenticalo. Non sto uscendo di nascosto per andare in uno strip club Sei pazzo se pensi che sarei d'accordo"
(Forget about it. I'm not sneaking out to a strip club. You're crazy if you think I'd agree) If I were to sneak out of here it would be to get out of this house not to go to a damn strip club.

"I'm not suggesting we sneak out. I'm just suggesting we don't tell him exactly where we're going. Just that we're heading out for a good time."
Is she dumb ? Did she forget his bodyguards drive and accompany us everywhere? The minute we arrive they'll call him and he'll have us back driven back before we even step foot in the damn building or at least before I step foot in it.

"That's impossible with his guards on us like leeches and you should know better."

"You right urghh. I hate this!" Not more than me. Then an idea hit me. Maybe we should sneak off. If I could get out of this mansion without Dario or his guards catching us then I could make my escape.

"On second thought.. maybe we should just try to sneak out." I shrugged.

"Mi scusi?"(excuse me)

"Just hear me out.. maybe it would be our best option after all. I thought it over. If you can successfully get us out of the mansion undetected then we just need to find a way to sneak back in before Dario notices."

"You were just against the whole idea of it like five seconds ago" she said watching me suspiciously.

"Yes but my friend told me that I need to loosen up and honestly I don't feel like being locked up in this place tonight. Dario has a few business meetings tonight so we should at least have a few hours to enjoy ourselves." I told her. Hopefully she agreed. If she could get us out of here then maybe I have an actual chance of escaping the hands of Dario Romano. I'm not sure where I'll go but as long as its away from here. I just need to get out of here then I'll be able to think logically and decide on my next move.

"Okay then, fine. I'll get us out of here. We'll go to the mall as planned and I'll drop you back off. I'll return when I know Dario is gone then we'll leave."

"O-okay." It was a bit terrifying honestly because one wrong move and that could cost me another beating but I was willing to take the risk.

"Ouu I feel so devious just thinking about tonight. This will be fun" she smirked.

××××××××××××××××

You guys think Kiara will really go through with her plan ? 👀

NB: I haven't reviewed any chapters so please simply make note of any errors for me and I will review when editing the story. Or even places where I forgot to include the GOOGLE translations. Please don't come for my italian I speak nothing but english and a lil spanish💀

Vote and comment for faster updates! Gas me up y'all 🥺😂

PLEASE VOTE

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
57.5K 1.1K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
29.7K 779 28
Book #3 (Tainted IV Series) "Why are you doing this?" I whispered watching as he came closer. "Because you remind me of someone." "She must mean a l...
209K 5.7K 46
Criminal. Fighter. Hacker. Assassin. Cop. Selena. Selena Montgomery was your average 17 year old girl. That's what it seemed like to the outside worl...