Never Ending Revenge

By Laaiq98

A story of a girl and her brothers who hate each other. Her mum was indirectly killed by her dad and brothers... More

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Character list》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Memes》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《#Stop the hate》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Covers》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》

《Chapter 40》

1.6K 59 37
By Laaiq98

"Theres no way I'm f*cking doing that! No f*cking way!" I exclaim. There's no way in hell I'm going to-

"Yes you have to. You have to kiss Ashton." Jasmine repeats and Isabella agrees with her, making me groan. "You too?!"

Isabella smiles guiltily at me and I cross my arms, feeling betrayed.

I can't do that! Like seriously.

I'm kissing a guy I just met!

Like the f*ck!

"Otherwise you can drink from the smoothie!" Jasmine winks and I gag. I definitely am not going for the smoothie..

But I don't wanna kiss him either..

Which ones worse?

After much consideration, I came to a decision and yup you guessed it. I decided to kiss ashton. At least its not as gross?

I'm just scared of his reaction..

"Just the cheek right?" I question and Jasmine and Isabella shake their heads, with evil grins plastered on their faces.

"The lips and nothing else."

"Thats no fair!!" I whine. "Alls fair in war." Jasmine shrugs. "This isn't even war!"

"You could always-"

I knew what she was gonna say. She wants me to forfeit and drink that disgusting drink.

I ain't going to do that.

"I'll do it." I say, biting my lip slightly.  They smirk and follow me as I head downstairs. I peeked by the wall and saw Ashton on the couch. He was sitting and watching TV I think?

I look at Jasmine with pleading eyes but she gave me a look. I took a deep breath and headed towards Ashton.

Should I just kiss him straight or ask him first?

I probably shouldn't ask otherwise that would make it awkward. I'll just kiss him when he least expects it.

And If he pushes me away, I'll just tell him it was a Tiktok challenge where you kiss your best friend.

I planned in my head and went over to Ashton. I stood in front of him and he looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

Well...here goes nothing..

"Is there something you nee-" before he could finish I put my lips on his.

Ashton's p.o.v

I watched some movies in the lounge. I was currently sitting there and relaxing. Lucky vanessa's brothers went somewhere else otherwise I'd be dead by now.

I watched but looked up when I saw Vanessa suddenly stand in front of me. I wait for her to speak but she kept silent, biting her lip instead.

What happened to her?

"Is there somethung you nee-" before I could finish my question, she kissed me. I felt my eyes widen and for a second I froze.

What the f *ck...

She's kissing me!

She was about to pull away but i pulled back and continued kissing her. This time, her eyes widen. I deepened the kiss and I could feel her trying to pull back.

I kept her in that position and after a while, she pushes me whilst catching her breath.

Her lips are so soft..

I look at hr slightly red face and she was gasping for breath. "It..It was a date!" She says, before sprinting upstairs.

What the-

I saw her run after her friends, who had grins on their faces. They winked at me and I was confused for a second before realising what was going on.

They made her do it.

So that's their way of trying to make us get together of something ?

Vanessa went to her room and they came downstairs. They stopped in front of me, sweating from all the running that they did from running away from Vanessa.

"You dared her to do it?" I ask and they nod. "Why?"

"We ship you guys." They both say. Wait..

So like what Vanessa was doing for them?

I may have mumbled this out because they gave me a questioning look. I just shook my head at them. Soon Vanessa came downstaors with a murderous look on her face.

"ISABELLA AND JASMINE! GET YOUR AS*ES UPSTAIRS!!!!!!" She yells and I block my ears. Poor them...

They gulped but went upstairs nonetheless.

I pray for them.

Sighing, I sat back on the couch smiling. At least she kissed me.

And she didn't seem to hate what I did.

Vanessa's p.o.v

I was about to pull away when suddenly, Ashton pulled me forward. What the-

He held my neck and continued kissing me. I tried pulling back but he simply deepened the kiss.

Although it was a little bit forceful, I actually..

Kinda liked it.

It didn't make me feel disgusted like back then.

It felt...

Good and somehow I loved it.

I realised my thoughts and quickly pushed him away.

God. What was I thinking?!

My face was slightly red and I was gasping for breath. "It....it was a dare!" I yell, before running and chasing Isabella and Jasmine.

They ran into my room and I went inside but i didn't see them. Where did they go?

I wanna beat their bums!

I went downstairs and saw them talking with Ashton. I yelled for them upstairs and they came in.

I made them sit on the bed and they gulped a little.

"Look what happened now." I say, glaring and they give me sheepish smiles.

"It isn't a bad thing now, is it?" Jasmine says, smugly and I narrow my eyes at her. How's it good?

"It isn't a good thing either now, is it?" I snap back.

"Hey. You looked like you enjoyed it." Isabella teased and I pinch her cheeks. "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I'm sorry!" She rubs her aching cheeks whilst I give Jasmine a slap in her arm.

"Are you happy now?!" They both exclaimed and I nod slowly. "I guess so..."

"Whatever. Let's get on with the game." Jasmine scoffs and soon the game carried on.

"Truth or dare Jasmine?" Isabella asks and she thinks before answering. "Truth."

"Have you ever embarrassed yourself in a mall and how?" I listened attentively for Jasmine's answer.

"Yeah. I worked there once and embed up dropping all the ordered dishes on the customers head." She grumbles and I laugh. I can imagine that scene.

"Alright. Truth or dare Vanessa?" Jasmine asks and although I already got such a dangerous dare before, I trust that this one won't be as bad.

"Dare."

Jasmine's dares are like really funny at times so I love to choose dare if she asks me.

"I dare you to prank call someone."

Psshhh...easy!

I pick up my phone and Jasmine gave me some random number. I dialled it in and after a few rings, someone answered.

"Hello?" The voice sounded like an elderly woman.

"I buried the body. Bring me the money you promised. The cops are gonna find us out soon." I say and I could hear her gasp.

"I didn't order this shit so please don't call me!" She creams, before hanging up.

Well....that went well...

I look at Jasmine and Isabella who laughed. Soon, I joined in the laughter.

The game wnet on like tjis and occasionally we'd laugh and joke around.

I only wonder how I'll face Ashton tomorrow.

Authors Note

Hey guys! Your...uhhh...mean author? 😃 your mean author is back with another chapter and yes, it's filled with romance. 😂Sorry for any errors and I hope you enjoy it!  😅

Anyways...

What do you think about this chapter?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Btw. Congrats to Olla_7861 for guessing what happened in the previous chapter. 😆

What do you think about the following ships:

Vanessa and Ashton?

Isabella and ricardo ?

Jasmine and Romeo ?

What do you think about the single boys? Shoul I make couples for them?

What do you think vanessa is gonna do?

What do you think about the following characters:

Vanessa

Ashton

Her mum

Their dad

Ethan

Jason

Ricardo

Romeo

Luca

Leonardo

Isabella

Jasmine

Extra question: are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?

I'm not really sure coz I'm super awkward. Like, I can't talk to new people without stuttering. But once I get to know you, I'll be crazy around you. It just shows how close I am to you! 😛

Like , vote and comment!

Love you guys! ❤

xxxxxxxxxx

♡♡♡♡

Laaiqah

Today's meme:

This is so me. 😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
135K 2.4K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
209K 3.9K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

257K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...