VRO IMAGINES

By ALONEPART1

@youfxckingsuckboi , and @SHOUTOUTMYMUCUS collab book @AyosSaltyFrie did our cover. GET Y'ALL ONE SHE FYE More

RIGHT MY WRONGS
Part 2?
MAKE OUT HILL PART 1 & 2
BRO COULD YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP BRUH
The Unknown
The Unknown PART 2
THE UNKNOWN PART 3
WHO DO YOU LOVE?
IMVU
IMVU PT. 2
where did we go wrong?
Read this please
Best Friends
FOSTER DAD AND I
FOSTER DAD AND I PT. 2
Hey please read this.
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT.2
THE THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE PT. 3
DDLG
DDLG PT. 2
DDLG PT. 3
NO MORE PAIN
NO MORE PAIN PT. 2
BABYSITTER
BABYSITTER PT. 2 (FILLER)
THE UNKNOWN BOOK?
NOT AN UPDATE, BUT READ THOUGH.
WHAT UPDATE Y'ALL WANT?
THE LOVE TRIANGLE
DOG ASS NIGGA
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 2
DOG ASS NIGGA PT. 3
PLEASE PLEASE READ. THANK YOU
EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE
Read pretty please with cherries on top
COLLAB WITH US?!?!?!
STOP IT
PLS READ!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLS READ
DOUBLE LIFE
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 2
DOUBLE LIFE PT.3
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 4
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 5 *FILLER*
DOUBLE LIFE PT. 6
BURN ONE
THE UNKNOWN WHAT'S OUT THERE
EX
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?
♥️
THE NOTE
Get your shit together Kara
BABII DOLL
MISTY

A FRIENDLY FAVOR

459 26 11
By ALONEPART1

this is probably the last imagine im gonna do in 2nd person😕 because i really don't like it and perfers 3rd/omniscient over it.

warnings: sucky😕, cursing, and edging😏

i hope you enjoy -J

"man what the fuck- im ready to go hoooommee," you groaned as you looked up at the clock and saw that class still had 15 minutes left. your right foot impatiently tapped against the tile floor in annoyance. today was the last day before spring break officially began and you were so ready.
you looked at the clock, 3:19,  3:20 needs to hurry the fuck up-

RIIINNGGGG.

you hurriedly closed your folder and picked up your purse then headed out of the classroom. students crowded the halls, saying bye to their friends and making spring break plans with others. you waved at a few people but continued to leave and get in your car.

you got in your and right when you could crunk it up-

tink tink tink

you look over to see stokeley with a small smile and his face. you furrowed your eyebrows and let down the window.

"ha, why you lookin at me like that, ma?" he asked while rubbing his chin with a smirk on his face. stokeley was very charming and you couldn't deny it. his smile was super contagious and he was very funny.

"whatchu want, boy?"

"you finna go straight home?"

"yeah, why-"

"well i'ma just ride with you since we damnear neighbors. and i need to ask you somethin," he cut you off before walking around the car. he didn't even give you time to interject.

you rolled your eyes and unlocked the door so he could get in. stokeley was always asking for something. he would always return the favor, but he still asked for to much. once he got in, his cologne slapped you in the face and you almost melted.

"mm, you smell good, what is that?" you asked while pulling out of the parking lot of the school.

"thank you and um it's some shit by dior, i think, ion don't i just grabbed this morning," he shrugged while typing on his phone.

the car was only filled with music from your radio until you asked stokeley what he wanted.

"oh shit, so im failing economics right now with a 58, and i was supposed to bring it up before the break, so now mr. greene bitch ass making me write an essay and i want you to do it," he said.

you laughed before peaking over at him, "bro, you real funny, im tryna enjoy myself this spring break and that includes not worrying bout that bullshit ass school," you excused as you stopped at an stoplight.

" bruh, it's not even a lot-"

"you a damn lie! i already had to write an essay for his ass, nigga, and i know he told you no less than 8 pages, front and back. im not finna stress myself over someone else's problems right now-"

"i'll pay you-"

"300$-"

"bye."

"alright then, shid." you rolled your eyes.

stokeley kissed his teeth before letting out a harsh breath. he mumbled something under his breathe and dragged his hand down his face.

you smirked before looking over at him,"i know what you can give me though."

"what is it?"

"i've been in need of some dick-"

"don't play with me-"

"i'm not though-"

"yes, yes the fuck you are. i've been tryna lick yo pussy since sophomore year, girl. and you know that, witcho fine ass. every since elijah's party, and i know you remember. hiding in the bathroom and shit, you let me go knuckle deep in that pretty ass pussy, tongue all down yo throat-"

"oh my-"

"mhm, had juice runnin' all down my wrist. i wasn't that fucked up, and you weren't either. like i said, don't play with me, i'll tear yo ass up."

you looked over at him to see him already starting at you. how the fuck does he still remember?! you swallowed and put your car on cruise so you could cross your legs. you heard him chuckle but ignored it and continued driving to your home. once you pulled into your driveway, stokeley started to get out of the car.

"um ski, i-i'll help you do it, but not the whole thing, so um let me know when you need me," you didn't even look up at him as you spoke, afraid that you'll pounce on the nigga.

he let out a light laugh," ight, ima holla at ya later- wait, you got my number?"

"um, nah i don't believe i do."

"gimmie yo phone real quick."

he typed in his number and handed you your phone back and said he'll see you later. you watched as he walked away for a minute before you got out of the car with your stuff. you walked in the house and dropped your keys in the key tray. walking to your room, you kicked your slides off somewhere in your room and put your binder on the dresser.

"i need a hot ass shower, feeling a lil fonky," you mumbled with your lips puckered.

you got some clothes before going into the bathroom and stripping. for spring break you decide just to chill at home. you didn't really feel like doing anything because school had you stressed and you needed to relax.

once you got in the shower, the memories from elijah's party became more vivid.

"o-oh fuck."

you were seated on the bathroom sink with your back against the mirror. ski was rubbing your clit through while leaving hickies on your neck. your eyes rolled to the back of your head once you felt ski sink two fingers into your dripping abyss.

"shit!"

"you gotta be quiet, ma," he spoke into your ear.

the warmth from his breath made you shiver as you bit your lip. his fingers worked their way in and out of you making your body warmer. he took his thumb and moved it to your clit making you squeal loudly, and in a heartbeat his hand was around your throat.

"babygirl, im not gonna tell you again."

that action alone had you cumming before you could even process it.

"gahdamn," you whispered as the tingling sensation in your bud grew stronger. you unhooked the shower head and put it on the jetting setting before squatting down.

•••

later that day, after you took a good and needed nap. you looked at the clock on your desk and saw that it was 7:14. your eyebrows scrunched up before you picked up your phone.

ski🤪🤟🏾

iMessage 7:14

nigga do u need help on
the essay or what?
its getting late

i shoulda gave yo aggressive
ass somebody else number💀

ill be there in bout a hour

ski, ik u not doin nun, hurry up
Delivered

you threw your phone to the side with a roll of your eyes.

you threw your phone to the side with a roll of your eyes. you picked up your remote and decided to watch tiger king since it was popular on netflix. right after the first episode went off your doorbell ringing repeatedly. you were guessing it was ski because of the timing.

you yanked the door while a small frown on your face.

"pressing my doorbell like that is unnecessary, deadass," you spoke and stepped aside to let him in.

he laughed and you smiled once you saw the mcdonalds bag in his hand. you reached out for the bag and he handed it to you. you thought he was just going to get you a bag of chips.

"i got you the chicken nugget meal, but their soda machine wasn't workin-"

"ghetto."

he laughed,"and neither was their ice cream machine, so they put 2 apple pies in there," he said.

"ok, and thank you." you said as you began to walk back to your room. ski stood there until he decided to follow you. you climbed on your bed and opened the bag.

"oh shit, you a gamer?!" he asked once saw your desk.

he looked really surprised because it appeared that you were really into it. you had three computer screens on it along with a pink computer chair.

"yeah," you answered plainly with fries in your mouth.

" oh, that's wassup, are you popular?"

"mhm, gimmie yo computer so we can get to work."

he took off his bookbag and pulled out his computer and the essay rubric. you took the paper and read over it.

" are standardized test necessary and effective," you spoke,"well this is an argumentative essay to it's based partly on your own opinion but i'm pretty sure someone has already written about this, so look it up."

"do i need facts?" he questioned.

"ski- yeaahh... you need them to stand by so your argument can be strong, look up some articles."

"i thought you said it was my opinion," he tilted his head.

"NIGGA- stokeley, baby, i said partly you still need facts like how it good or bad, whether its needed or not. why don't you understand this?" you inquired.

he scratched the back of his head before sitting down,"i'm confused."

you sighed.

•••

after about a half hour explanation, he finally understood. he said he knew the set up of the essay so you let him be. you were laying down on your phone while ski was laying on his side and typing really loud on the computer.

"ok, look at this to see if i got it."

he handed you the computer and you read over what he had, and its was surprisingly good.

"wait- this kinda good. see, you know what you're doing." you smiled.

"can you type some of it?" he asked.

"yeah, ima do the rest since you're payin' me," you said as you began looking over the notes he had.

he side eyed you but didn't say anything. he laid his head on your thigh and dozed off. you typed for a good minute before you finalized the conclusion. you reread and fixed mistakes before waking up ski and showing him. he stood up and stretched he took the computer.

"yeah this is good, he might think i didn't do but ion give a damn," he shrugged and shared to document with his teacher.

he closed to laptop after it confirmed the send and put it in his book bag. he opened the small pouch on his book bag and pulled out a stack of money.

"nigga-" you started.

"here you go," he held out 3 crisp hundred dollar bills.

you gawked at the stack of money in his hand. you knew ski had money, but not like that. it was a big stack of money, all hundreds.

you snatched the money,"nigga where you get all that money from?" you laughed.

"that's for me to know and for you not to know," he smiled like he said the smartest remark in the world.

"aw thank you, i can get my nails and hair did," you said with a pout and you shuffled towards ski.

he shook his head with a smile before give you a hug. your head fell against his chest and you smelled his cologne again.

"bro, that shit smells good as fuck, where it more often and it should help you get some pussy," you sighed and took a deep breath.

"ha ha you funny," he pulled away from the hug as you laughed. the two of you just kinda stood there until you spoke up.

"you want me to walk you out?"

"damn, you kickin' me out?" he asked.

"n-no- i mean are you tryna stay?"

"i ain't got nowhere else to go."

you sat back down on your bed and ski followed.

"u-um so what we finna do?" you asked

"i'm down for whatever," he said with a smirk and laid beside you.

you let out a nervous laugh and a short okay. you picked up your remote and went to another show.

while you were into the show, ski was looking at you. you had on some victoria's secret pink shorts and they were doing you any justice. you were sitting indian style with your back against the pillows and it gave ski the perfect view of your mound. he could see your imprint through the shorts. he licked his suddenly dry lips and trailed his eyes down until it landed on the tattoo you had on your inner thigh. it was a set of flowers

"when'd you get that?" he asked looking at the tattoo.

"um, not to long ago, it's not finish though,"

he reached and dragged his finger along it softly, "did it hurt?"

"n-no,"

"where does it lead?" he asked, noticing that it continued up into your shorts.

"it- um, it goes up to my- my um," you let out a short laugh, " it curves around my pussy and- and it goes around my hip and up to my back, b-but my back isn't finished," you stuttered out badly.

ski nodded and took his finger dragged it along the hem of your shorts. he locked eyes with you and licked his lips,

"can i see?"

you swallowed before slowly nodding like you were in a trance. you unfolded your legs and ski's went to your hips. he slowly pulled your shorts down. his hands dragged down your hips and thighs and it made your body warmer.

he threw the shorts on the floor and pulled your legs apart. he could see the tattoo more clearly and noticed what you were talking about. it was like a line of colorless flowers inked along your thigh, hip bone, and on the lower part of your back.

he admired the tattoo, rubbing his finger along your hip. you had on some tanga type panties so he basically saw the whole thing. he suddenly spread your legs even farther and your pussy spilled out a little on each side of the crotch.

a gasp of surprise came from you and you watched ski drag his finger along the edges of your throbbing heat.

ski noticed the wetness starting to seep through your panties and licked his lips.

"you know damn well these panties too lil," he said as he lifted the hem and let it pop back on your pussy.

you let out a small moan and squirmed. ski locked eyes with your needy ones and lightly kissed your inner thigh.

"you gon let me take em off?" he asked.

your mouth fell opened but nothing was coming out. you want to suffocate him with your thighs already but the underlying feeling of fear prevented you from doing so.

"hmm?"

"yes...please?" you whispered desperately.

ski snatched the panties down your legs quickly and threw them somewhere across the room. he situated himself back in between your legs and bent your legs back and open.

the cold air hit in between your legs as ski spread them to his liking. your clit throbbed and your entrance contracted with need.

"damn," ski sighed.

you watched ski admire your sex which made you more nervous. you grabbed your covers tightly to try and ease your nerves.

he ran his thumb up and down your slick folds as he made fierce eye contact with you. he then circled  your clit, then teased your entrance. you bit your lip as he pulled his thumb away with a string of your juices attached. 

"can i taste you, ma?" He asked with the most lecherous eyes ever to gaze across your body.

The saliva in your mouth suddenly started to produce faster, and you swallowed harshly before opening your mouth.

To be continued

Vote:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 657 58
😘
39.9K 1.2K 25
"Fuck You Stokeley" "I won't get mad if you do mama" A story about a boy with commitment issues who just likes playing with hearts.
Jah By idwdta

Fanfiction

3.8K 199 25
98.1K 4.5K 60
READ IT!