Best Friends

Okay so like this is 4,568 words I went completely ghost, but college been whooping the fuck out of me to the point I couldn't write for a bit. I got all my assignments out the way and now I'm back focused for a bit. Happy Valentine's day y'all and I hope you enjoy this chapter.  Don't forget to vote, comment, add to your library, and shout it out if you like. ENJOY

Dyme picked her phone up and pressed her thumb against the home button. She went to her contacts to call Jahseh. It's been awhile since they've last talked and she was curious to know what he's been up to. She sighed in exasperation and rolled her eyes not liking the fact he forwarded her call. She was curious as to why he didn't answer the phone.

"Probably with that bitch he be parading around the school akekeke it up with and her jokes aren't even that damn funny," Dyme muttered to herself.

She couldn't stand Stokeley either. She hated the fact he always found something to laugh at and don't shit be funny. Dyme was upset because Jah and her haven't been hanging out like they usually do and you can count that two weeks and she felt like ole girl had all of his attention. Dyme didn't know Jahseh distanced himself from her knowing he was catching sexual feelings for her and he also heard from numerous mouths on how she was fucking with a nigga he didn't exactly like.

Dyme moved her laptop to the side and stood to her full height stretching her limbs. She pulled the wedgie out of her ass not liking the fact her thong was engulfed between her ass cheeks. She averted her eyes to the floor and slid her pretty toes into her Puma Fenty slides and sashayed to the front door grabbing her car keys and house key off the key rack.

The rays of the sun kissed her milk chocolate skin as she stepped outside and closed the door behind her firmly, tucking her jingling keys into her pocket. A summer breeze blew her baby hairs back as she welcomed the warm feeling of happiness at the blooming sight of the environment. The crystal clear sky reflected brightly as she dug out the sunglasses from her purse and tucked them behind her ears, shielding her eyes from the brightness with a manicured hand as she walked towards her car.

She never bothered to lock the doors to her car since she lived so far off in the woods from the other miniature mansions plus the fencing surrounding the mansion kept the house enclosed as she slid into the creme-white seats of her father's Rolls Royce. Just as she was about to push start, the sound of her phone ringing caught her attention. She reached over and grabbed ahold of her purse, plopping it on her lap digging through it. A smile tugged at her lips when she caught sight of who was calling her.

Just as she was about to swipe her screen to accept his call. The car door was suddenly yanked open alarming her. She barely had time to screen as the person yanked her out of the car by her neck causing her phone to drop in the process and her sunglasses to be knocked off her face as he forcefully turned around and pressed his front against her backside clasping his hand over her mouth as she squealed into it. She could feel the sensations of her heart beating abnormally like a freight train, going faster and faster as tears fell down her pudgy cheeks like a river trying to escape a dam. Her breathing started to pick up feeling arms wrap securely and snugly around her waist.

"Where you going with them tight ass shorts on looking like you about to go win a fucking beauty pageant?" Jahseh spoke in a low and husky voice caressing her meaty thighs.

She turned around in his arms and rolled her eyes extra hard and turned her head slightly to the side sucking her teeth and mugging the side of his tattooed face. The mug evident on her face to show that she was displeased at what the fuck he did. She was fed the fuck up and didn't want to see him anymore in her presence. She shoved him away from her body disentangling his arms from around her waist hearing him chuckle as she stomped away the soft padding of her feet tapping against the cobblestone driveway.