can't you see? {completed}

By loha28

there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styl... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five - epilogue
my one shots

fourteen

3.1K 113 338
By loha28

**harry's POV**

I throw the ball back to nick, watching him catch it before slowing down and laying back so he can pass it to me if he needs to. we're almost at the end of training and we've all been working on passing and throwing before our match tonight. as I'm the captain I get to decide what we do each practice, with some input from mr evans. nick scores a try and sir blows the whistle. I call everyone in to the middle and have them make a circle so I can talk to them.

"okay that's enough for today, we need to keep that up tonight and I don't care for any excuses. be in the changing rooms at..." I trail off turning to sir. "three?" he nods his head. "so we can change and get some practice in before kingsmore get here. alright see you guys at three" I dismiss them as they disperse, letting me follow as our cleats make noises on the tough concrete on the way inside.

just as I walk into the roofed area before the building doors, I'm pulled aside by a small hand clutching my shirt. I turn to see louis standing there with my shirt in his little hand, smiling up at me. "hello harold" he whispers, ghosting his lips over mine. "I watched you play the whole time and wow..." he trails off and bites his lip, looking over my body. "only you can make sweaty look really fucking hot" he crashes his lips on to mine and hungrily kisses me. I obviously kiss back, happy there is a wall shielding us from everyone else.

"fuck lou" I mutter, breathing heavily as his hands explore my chest. he randomly pushes me away and steps out the way, making me look around for someone possibly watching us. "go get dressed haz, you don't want to be late for chemistry" he tells me and I gape at him. "bu-" I plead with a pout, hoping he'll kiss it away.

he does.

"hmm good" I say before he shoves my chest. "okay seriously haz, you have chemistry and I have history, come on" I lean in one last time and kiss his perfectly thin lips, pulling away with a smirk before walking into the school, feeling a pair of eyes on my ass.

much to my dismay, when I come out the changing rooms, louis is already gone. I wait for nick who also has chemistry so we can walk together. nick is one of the few guys I actually like out of my "friends". he is actually gay, but he said he only trusts me enough to tell so I'm the only one who knows.

he has a boyfriend who is in the neighbouring school. he's called Meshach and I'm the only one from this school who knows about them. I've met him and they are adorable together. it's sweet really. I do trust him, but I don't want to tell him I'm gay just yet, I'll maybe tell him before actually coming out though.

once it hits three in chemistry, we leave the class and make our way to the changing rooms so we can get dressed and ready for our rugby match. in a few minutes I'm in my full kit and I'm running out the field, with a tired josh following behind.

within ten minutes, the whole team and a few subs are ready to warm up while we wait for kingsmore school to arrive. we hear the bell ring, indicating the end of the school day, but we think nothing of it. we carry on practicing as a small crowd of the teams girlfriends or more friends start to arrive.

I'm not waiting on anyone other than niall, liam's on the team, and he is already here so I don't scan the crowd once I've seen his blonde hair. just as I'm about to start a new passing activity, the other school arrives and pour onto the field. now we have abut ten minutes more of warming up before we start. I look at the crowd one more time and see someone I was never expecting to see.

louis.

he smiles wide at me from quite far away, giving me a small wave which I return. he looks freezing cold as his arms are wrapped around himself. he's wearing his uniform which is a thin white shirt and blazer, and in today's windy weather, it doesn't keep anyone warm.

a few minutes before we're all called over, I run over to him while taking off my jumper that's got 'STYLES' and my number on it, number 28. I slow down as I get closer to him. "hey lou. what are you doing here?" I ask and he pouts at me. "I wanted to support you. I didn't realise it would be this bloody cold though" he says with a timid smile and a light chuckle.

"here" I say while passing my jumper to him. "put it on, they're a lot warmer than they look" I tell him. he widens his eyes at my statement and shakes his head. "no haz, that'll be too obvious" he answers and pushes it back towards me. "I don't care boo, you're cold, it's none of their business why you're wearing it" I reassure, really hoping he'll take it. "won't you be cold?" he asks while slowly taking it from me. "no, I'm gonna get hot while playing and take it off anyway, might as well be now" I unfold the jumper and hold it out for him to slip it on.

"come on lou, just put it on" I push and he smiles with a blush, finally slipping it over his head letting it drop down past his bum. I suck my lip between my teeth and bite down on it, stifling a moan. "wow you look good with that on" I whisper, my fingers twitching to pull him in by the waist. god I want to kiss him so bad. he giggles behind his sweater paw covered hand, making the urge to kiss him even stronger.

"come stand with niall, he knows who you are don't worry" I pull him by his hand, not caring that this looks a lot like boyfriend behaviour. he trails behind me, only stopping when I introduce him to niall. "lou, this is niall, niall you know who lou is. don't embarrass me" I point my finger at niall with a serious look, getting a cheeky smirk in return.

"oh louis, this is gonna be fun" niall says as I walk away, getting the middle finger from me in return.

**louis' POV**

the game is going well and I won't say I don't love watching harry run around in a tight shirt and tight shorts, because I do. niall has explained to me that I was harry's favourite topic to talk about and he often went on about me for hours on end. this along with many stupid things harry has done, has made me blush and smile so wide it hurts my face.

the whistle goes for half time and the castle boys walk into a circle on their side, having harry lead a small discussion before they disperse to the side lines to get water and talk to some people. my smile widens as harry comes over to me, and niall, with a tired smirk on his face. "hi guys" he says, looking at me making my face tinge red because of his intense stare.

"niall, can you go get the spare water bottles please?" harry asks and I stand back and let them converse for a moment before niall walks off and into the building. "can you come over tonight?" he asks me, completely throwing me off guard. "wha- why?" I ask and he takes his lip between his teeth. "'cause you're really hot in my jumper and I really want to kiss you right now but I can't and ugh, lou I want to cuddle and kiss I don't know, just please?" he begs.

literally begs.

"yeah. I'll text my mum" a smile plasters onto his face and he leans down, almost giving me a kiss, but I stop him before he can. "not here haz" I quietly whisper and shock covers his face. "right sorry, I forgot we were outside" he says while running his hand through his hair. the hair I so desperately want to touch right now.

the whistle sounds again just as niall walks over to us with the water bottles, putting them down next to the substitute players and mr evans. he walks back over to me and we make casual conversation while watching the match unfold again.

kingsmore is winning with nineteen points so far while castle only have fourteen. they need another try and conversion to win by two points. I have little idea how rugby works, I'm more into football, so niall has been helping me by telling me what is happening and how much they need to win.

time is rapidly running out and just as we're all about to lose hope, nick passes harry the ball and he sprints down the field to the try line, someone from kingsmore struggling to keep up. "GO HARRY!" I scream as he gets closer to gaining five points for castle. he jumps past the line with the ball under him on the ground. I jump into the air and clap, watching him get up and throw the ball down.

the ball is passed to oliver so he can get ready to possibly score a conversion. both teams stand back as silence falls on the field. the teams are tying right now, both with nineteen points. if josh kicks it through the rugby post, castle will have twenty one and we will be the winners.

he steps up to the ball, throwing his leg back and towards the ball in the direction of the posts. everyone intently watches as the ball flies through the posts, gaining castle the two points we needed. cheers erupt as the team bombard oliver in a pile on.

they all squish oliver for a minute before the boys get up and run into the crowd, harry running over to me and engulfing me in a hug, pulling me off the ground. "I'm so proud of you" I whisper into his ear, placing a gentle kiss there. he pulls back and looks at me, smiling widely before moving his nose in to tap mine. "I can't kiss you, so I'll do that instead" he whispers and I immediately soften.

he is perfect.

around twenty minutes later, harry and I are walking back to his house. my mum said yes and harry told anne to make some dinner for me. I'm still wearing his jumper and my hand is holding his, fully this time. we quietly make small talk before we get to his house.

we say hi to everyone before I push harry into the bathroom to have a shower because he is covered in mud and sweat. he takes a quick shower while I change into some of his clothes he offered me. consisting of a small pair of joggers and his rugby jumper. when he comes out in a pair of joggers and no shirt, I choke on my spit. "fuck harry you can't just walk in like that with no warning" I tell him while getting off the bed and making my way over to him.

I rub my hands down his chest and lowly moan before harry pulls me into him by my waist. "I'm so proud of you" I whisper when I look up at him. he leans down and captures my lips in a sweet kiss.

my hands move from his chest to his hair and I tangle my fingers into his wet locks. his arms instantly wrap around my waist, eliminating the space between us as our mouths work on each other's.

we stand in each other's embrace, just kissing for what feels like hours until anne calls up the stairs that dinner is ready. we pull apart and look at each other. "every time innit" he whispers and I giggle. we walk downstairs to the dinning room, after harry pulls a shirt on, sitting with anne, robin and gemma to eat our food.

once we have finished our dinner and spoken to harry's family for longer than anticipated, harry and I go back upstairs to watch a few random episodes of friends. we climb under the covers of his bed and he turns netlfix on, before I lay my head on his chest and sling my leg over his body.

his hand fiddles in my hair as I trace shapes into his shirt covered chest, wishing the barrier of fabric wasn't there. "lou" harry says making me hum in response. "I have a question" he drags out. "yes haz" I look up at him and he looks down at me. "it's a weird time to ask but I don't want to wait any longer" he starts as his face goes red with nerves.

"will you be my boyfriend?"

a huge smile spreads across my face before I lean in and take his lips with mine. "of course I will haz" I whisper, leaning back in to connect our lips in another sweet embrace.

we lay on harry's bed for another hour longer, cuddling and kissing with the background noise of friends. before I hesitantly leave with many goodbye kisses and another long night of texting.

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
this is my favourite chapter so far, hands down. I really hope everyone is enjoying it <3
- S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 920 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
1.2M 44.7K 49
Harry Styles is a loner. He doesn't have any friends and is bullied frequently. Louis Tomlinson is a different story. He's popular, mainly because ev...
191K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
19.6K 779 26
DISCONTINUED this is a book i started in 6th grade, so read at your own expense. i will not be continuing it anytime soon, sorry to disappoint. Har...