The Promise (TommyInnit x Rea...

By shxye_

"๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž?" "๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ, ๐ฒ/๐ง. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ."... More

background info
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
ending notes :^(

xii

53.4K 1.2K 6.8K
By shxye_

{a/n: this is not a tommy and drista ship. this isn't a drista pov, and i don't intend on turning this into that.}

[6:27am]
[november 11]

you woke up that morning with a sweet smile on your face, seeing patches on your left side purring. it was a thursday morning, one week until you can see tommy, and george too.

you got up for school, got dressed and packed all of your school things into your bookbag. the air was getting cooler in Florida, but it was still Florida, so the temperature sat at a comfortable 65° Fahrenheit/ 18° Celsius.

this morning, you left the house 20 minutes earlier than usual. Claire told you to stop by her house and walk with her, so you did. you needed a good time to tell her that you were leaving next week and now seemed like a good time. sure, everyone at your school knows that your now a twitch streamer who is "practically dating" TommyInnit, but nobody knows the two of you are meeting up. it was orchestrated behind closed doors.

you finally arrived at Claire's house and was greeted with a hug. "y/n!! you're here! to be honest i didn't expect you to accept my offer."

"well why wouldn't i? but first i have some exciting news!" you say

"well shoot! what is it?!" she says, almost yelling,

"i'm leaving next week." you see the color in claire's face slowly fade away. before she has a chance to speak, you quickly say, "to go see Tommy."

her eyes widened, "OH MY GOSH REALLY NO WAY OMG!!!! THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS- wait. how are you getting there?" claire asks skeptically

"well originally, Clay was gonna go and see George and then asked if i wanted to go before i knew tommy. then tommy and i just connected more, and then i was reminded of the trip and i told tommy one night. he was so excited. but claire you can't really tell anyone okay? we wanted to keep this a secret from the media until i'm there."

"i promise on all the secrets i've ever told you i will not tell anyone. i'm sad we can't hang out over break though," she pouts.

"oh come on, we hang out almost all the time!"

"no, we used to hang out almost all the time. you're too caught up in fame and success." claire looked up at you, and you noticed the sadness in her eyes.

"oh claire, i'm-i'm really sorry. i've been busy and it's just, hard sometimes. i'm trying." she nods silently in agreement as you walked up a set of stairs into the school. you two went your separate ways, and the day went on.

you couldn't help but think about what claire said though, have i really been too preoccupied with everything else to acknowledge my friends?

you looked around and you saw that you naturally sat down by yourself. you have been subconsciously distancing yourself from the rest of your friends. have you really been this oblivious?

you quickly got up to sit next to your friends, "hi guys," you say shyly

"glad someone decided to be our friend again," jake scoffed. he used to be your best friend along with claire. you guys were the perfect trio. but recently, you haven't been spending any time with either of them.

"i didn't know we weren't," you hung your head.

"well, you've kinda been ignoring us," jake says.

"um well it's kind of hard to hang out with you guys when you don't get invited to anything."

"we did invite you places, but you're too busy talking to that stupid british kid that we just gave up." jake snapped. you've seen him upset before, but not like this.

"i'm sorry guys." you said softly, if you said it any louder, your voice would've broken.

you quickly got up and went back to where you were originally sitting; alone. maybe it was better this way.

the day went on, slower than usual. you found it hard to focus on your work because your mind was thinking about too many things at once.

the last bell finally rang and you slowly made your way home, but first you wanted to find claire.

"hey claire i'm glad i caught you, because i'm kinda confused."

"okay what are you confused about?" she asked

"well earlier i was sitting with Jake and a few other people and he said something like you're too busy talking to that stupid british kid, and he was really upset. i just wanted to know if he was okay."

"oh..." she said quietly

"oh? what do you mean oh?"

"y/n, let me show you something." she took out her phone and pulled up a conversation of hers with Jake from a few weeks ago.

Jake👹

hey um, can i call you?

not now sorry, but what's up?

i think i like someone..

WHO!!! YOU MUST TELL
ME NOW!

i think i like y/n, there's just
something about her. she's always
so caring and polite. whenever i
need something she's there, or when
i need someone to talk to she's there.
not to mention she's absolutely gorgeous.
she's smart, funny, and just amazing. but i don't think i have a chance.

AWWWW

but, what makes you think
you don't have a chance?

well she's like famous now,
and there's this one british kid
who she's practically in love with.
and believe me, i can tell when
she likes someone.

aw jake, i'm sorry, but i think
you have a better chance than he does.

"oh. i never knew he felt that way," you said softly, "i've been so oblivious."

"yeah, Jakes still pretty upset about it, but he'll get over it." she says.

you and claire went your separate ways, and you finally make it back home. Clay said something to you, but you weren't listening.

you went upstairs to think before you got a text from tommy:

Tommy💗

hey :) smp?

how do i tell him no, without him thinking somethings wrong...

sure!

ugh. you got on the smp and received a call from tommy.

"hi y/n! what's up?" he asked energetically,

"meh, i'm doing meh," you say.  you don't want to lie to him, but at the same time you don't feel like explaining.

"that's... good?" he says

all of a sudden, Clay enters the room.

"hold on tommy," you quickly muted, "hello?"

"what was that about?" he asked

"what?"

"don't what me. you walk in, i say hello how was your day? and you completely ignore me and stomp upstairs. what the hell?!"

"i-i'm sorry-" your voice broke and so did you. tears started rolling off your cheeks as your brother gave you a hug.

"y/n, what is wrong?" you explained to him your whole day, starting with the walk with claire and then how it seems like no one wants to be your friend and then the jake thing.

you finally calmed down, "i'm just stuck in the middle, Clay. everyone's upset with me."

"y/n, i think you should do what you think is right. maybe start out by apologizing to your friends. you guys just need to reconnect. and to be honest, i have no clue what to do about jake. the kids been your friend for like 9 years." he says.

"i think i'm just gonna have to involve myself more, but don't worry about it okay Clay?"

"yeah- yeah okay, bye y/n" he slowly walks out of your room, face full of concern.

"alright tommy i'm back." he definitely heard you, but didn't answer for a few seconds

"y/n are you-are you crying?" he asks

you clear your throat, "no why would you think that?"

"oh, it's just your voice was a little raspy." he responds.

the two of you chatted for an hour or so until you left the call to eat and get a shower. you didn't have much homework, so you decided to spend the last hours of the day with Patches in your room. Clay was either streaming or recording, and due to the excessive amount of swearing, you think he was recording.

at this time it was about 5:30pm, and you pulled out your laptop and watched random youtube videos. that is until, they became less random and more tommy oriented. and then they became completely tommy oriented.

ugh what am i gonna do patches. if only you could help me. you think out loud

as one of tommy's videos played, Clay bursts through your door and tells you to go to his room.

skeptical, you follow him in and he hands you his headset,

"uh, hello?" you ask

"Y/N" sapnap AND george scream in your ear, "WHAT IS DREAMS FAVORITE FOOD?" sapnap shouts

"jesus christ you lunatics, and don't you two already know?" you ask

"well they both think they know and one of them is right, but now they are debating. we needed you to come in with an official answer." Clay states.

"sounds easy enough, George, what do you think clays favorite food is?"

"it's hamburgers!! i know it's hamburgers he eats them all the time." george responds with a heavier accent then usual. did he just wake up?

"okay, sapnap?"

"it's pizza, i've known this man for like 7 years, it's pizza."

"alright, y/n, will you do the honors of declaring the winner?" Clay asks,

"okay, the correct answer, was pizza. sapn-" you get cut off.

"LETS GOOO LETS FUCKING GO!" sapnap screams.

you cringe as you throw the headset off your ears before they explode, with Clay laughing behind you as he could hear Nick through his headphones.

"okay clay i'm done here," you say as you walk out of the room, ears throbbing. you heard Clay laughing behind you.

"okay patches that was... weird." you say as you enter your room.

you spent the rest of the night watching old tommy videos.

god i love his voice. it's so soothing when he isn't yelling. you take a look over at the calendar on your wall with a big "X" on the 17th. you're leaving that night to get there early in the morning on the 18th, so you have the whole day for activities.

you and tommy have been correlating the whole 2 weeks. you will probably do a bunch of things as a whole big group, but there are things you wanted to do with just tommy; like tour London, and eat at a fancy restaurant, and go shopping, and meet Tubbo! you were so excited, seeing as you leave in 6 days, that it kept you up all night. you figured the first thing you would do when you see tommy is give him a hug, even though there would be a 5-6 inch height difference. you were 5'9" and tommy was 6'3".

god i cant wait.

[word count: 1826]
[october 18 2020, 6:25pm]

{long chapter today :)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
25.4K 463 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit ร— oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
276K 7.1K 17
~Complete~ This is a TommyInnit x Fem Reader FanFiction There won't be any smut since he is a minor ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โš ๏ธMature Languageโš ๏ธ Y/N had been homeschooled...