❤Yearning for Love❤ (Complete...

By pratimamahajan

A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became h... More

Introduction
Dhriti (character sketch)
Chapter 1- Friends or Enemies ??
2. Waiting to be loved
3. A New Friend
4. Unexpected
5. Unwanted
6. Worst Nightmare
7. The After Effects
8. Bangalore 🛫🛫
Dhruv (character sketch)
9. A new DHRITI
10. Introvert
12. New Project
Special Note 😊🤗
13. The Call
14. First Meet 😍😍
Chapter 15
16. Love Struck Puppy 😝
GOOD NEWS💖💖 (not an update)
17. Where is She??
18. Broken her
19. Family 💞💞
20. Pay Back
21. Back to Work
22. Caught
23. Mr. Dhruv Sharma
24. Sharma's Party
25. The World is too small
26. LOVE or INFATUATION ? 🤔❤
27. Glimpse of Past
28. Meeting Again
30. Sorry
31. FRIENDS??
32. Feeling of Love
33. Breaking the walls
34. Love Blooming
35. She CARES !!
36. Blast from Past - I
37. Blast from past - II
38. Punishment
39. I Love you
40. Her fears
41. Raksha Bandhan
42. First Date??
43. Nothing much, just PURE LOVE
44. Love is in the air
45. The Wedding Bells
46. Dhriti weds Dhruv 💕
Epilogue
THANK YOU 🤗❤
100K + reads 🎉🎉
NEW 🎉🎉

29. Misunderstanding

5.9K 186 42
By pratimamahajan

Third person's pov

After giving a final look at himself in the mirror Dhruv took bouquet from his PA and went towards the meeting room where Dhriti was already present.
He heaved a sigh and murmured under his breathe-
"Bhagwaan ji , please sambhal lena🙏"

He entered the room and there she was sitting in all her glory. He saw Dhriti sitting along with her PA and some officials of his office were also there.

Everyone stood up as he entered. He nodded at them and gestured them to sit down. His eyes again went to the beauty sitting on chair looking at him with her big-doe eyes. He have to behave professional. He cleared his throat and spoke-
"Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today we are here to discuss about construction of our new building. We have Ms. Dhriti with us from Nirman Architects...."

-------------------------------------------------

Dhriti's pov

I sighed in relief and came out of room with satisfactory smile. This client was pretty tough to handle. But nevermind, there is nothing Dhriti can't handle. I saw Stella waiting for me outside room.

"Congratulations mam" She said as soon as i reached there.

"I didn't even tell you that whether we have got the deal or not... Congratulations for what??"
I said hiding my smile.

"Mam.. i knew it... These projects are just cake walk for you... You are my inspiration mam.. "
I smiled at her and went towards parking with her following me.

"Soo.. Now?? Back to office??"
I said unlocking my car.

"No mam, we have an urgent outdoor meeting.." She said after checking something on her Tablet.

"Sudden outdoor meeting?? How come i am not aware about it??"
I asked her.

"Mam, i just got call from sir.. He said that location is nearby so we can have a look at location and meet CEO in person.. so??"
She said looking at me.

"Hmm.. okay..
What's the location??"
I asked her driving towards main.

"We have to reach SR Tech Ltd.."
She replied after checking details.

Hey!! Wait??
SR Tech Ltd.. sounds a bit familiar.
I think i have heard this name before. But where?? 🤔

I turned to Stella and asked her ,"Have we done any contract with them in past??"

"Nahh... I don't think so"
She replied after thinking for sometime.

We reached address with the help of Google Maps.
And my goodness this building is something different. I was busy gawking at their building. It was pure beauty.

The Watchman guided us to parking for visitors. We parked the car and entered premises. We went to the reception and Stella asked about the meeting.

"Good afternoon mam.. Oh yes Ms. Dhriti.. Sir is expecting you.."
She greeted us with polite smile.

She called someone and after few minutes a man in his late 20s came to us.
"Good afternoon mam.. Welcome to SR Tech Ltd... I am Aman, PA for the CEO of this company..
Please follow me to the meeting room"
He greeted us and took us to meeting room.

We entered and saw few persons were already present there. We took our seat and few minutes later door opened a person entered. I was surprised to see him here.

Then it clicked into my mind
"Hey, I am Dhruv Sharma.....
CEO of SR Tech Ltd"

Oh shit... It was Dhruv.. younger son of Sakshi Sharma. I was looking at him with wide opened eyes.

I can see smirk on his face..
Arrghhh...This guy.. Now i have to face him again and more this time as it's his company.... 😑

Stella shook me bringing me back from my thoughts.

He wished everyone and introduced me to his team... Later we started discussing about project.

At that time i saw proper professionalism in his behaviour. He was none like flirt he used to be in our other meetings.
Impressive ❤️

We asked them about their ideas and the way they want their building. I listened to their ideas and thoughts regarding building noting down all the details how they actually wanted their building to be...

After an hour or so we ended discussion after deciding to meet again later after preparing blueprints.

Everyone left the room except me, Stella, Dhruv and Aman.

"Okay.. So Mr. Sharma we would inform you regarding our next meet.
We will take your leave now."
I said in my professional tone and started walking towards exit with Stella following me.

"Wait Ms Beautiful..."
I heard his voice from behind.

Oh god.. Not again.. Don't tell me Mr Flirt is back.... Is he some bipolar??
In the beginning he was behaving like we have never met... And now he is back to this "Ms. BEAUTIFUL" thing.

I turned and saw him looking at me with smile. I looked at him with confused face.

"Heyy.. what happened??
Did you forget me??
I am that same poor man whom were you so eager to complain about and get him out of his job..."
He said with his cheeky smile 😁

Oh god.. Is he going to tease me for that again.. 😑😑

"Ahh.. Sorry Mr. Sharma.. at that time i was not aware about you being the CEO of this company and younger son of Sakshi mam"
I said bit embarrassed.

He eyed something to his PA, Aman. Aman nodded and went somewhere and brought a bouquet with him. White lilies..

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady" He said offering me the bouquet.

I was looking at him and then at flowers. The bouquet was still in his hands.

"Ahh.. Just a thank you gesture at beginning of our project.. Nothing personal..."
He said after a second.

I sighed and took bouquet from his hands.."Thank you Mr. Sharma"

His lips curved into a smile. I nodded at him and walked towards exit.

I dropped Stella near her locality and drove to my apartment.

I had my dinner and went to sleep.

*********************

Few Days Later

The next day after meeting blueprints were mailed to their company that we prepared... and Within an hour we received confirmation mail along with message that they want us to start work as soon as possible.

I got my team ready in 2 days and here me and Stella are standing again in front of SR Tech Ltd while my team was at construction site.

We entered the premises. Aman was already there standing at Reception. He greeted us and guided us towards Dhruv's cabin.

Aman entered room not before knocking the door and cleared his throat to get Dhruv's attention.

He was standing with his back towards us busy on some call.

He cut the call and looked in our direction. His lips curved into beautiful smile after seeing me.

Wait...Me??
But why is he smiling looking at me??

I cleared my throat to bring him back from his trance.

He looked at Aman and said "Aman , you and Ms. Stella get all other paper work done.. while me and Ms. Dhriti will be discussing about project in my cabin..."

"Okay..." He said and went outside cabin with Stella following him.

"Ms. Dhriti please have a seat"
He said before sitting on his chair.

We started discussing about schedule and budget regarding building.

It took exactly 3 hrs to make final list of details.
"Our team has already started its work. They are already on site supervising workers. Once construction is completed , i will start working on its interior decors..."
I said looking at details on my laptop.

"Okay Mr. Sharma i guess now everything is clear.. so i would take your leave"
I said shutting down my laptop.

"Wait... Now since its already lunch time... Sooo.."
He stopped while speaking further.

"Soo what Mr. Sharma??"
I said having hint of thing what he wanted to ask.

"Soo.. Would you like to join me for lunch. I have already ordered my chefs to prepare lunch"
He said a bit hesitant.

"Even Aman and Ms. Stella are joining us... So please just a professional one.. i swear"
He said without waiting for me to reply.

I nodded and followed him to god knows where. He went towards lift and pressed on 20th floor after we both entered.
We reached the floor and i again followed him like a lost puppy.

I started having second thoughts on coming here that too alone..
Just then i saw Aman and Stella coming towards us.
We reached an area.. it was a cafe..
Decors were amazing and perfect lighting was done. Soft music was playing at background.

We sat on a table and he gestured his staff to bring lunch.
"Thank you... Mr. Sharma for having us here.. it's nice and cosy place"
I said to him while we were waiting for our supper.

"You are most welcome... But please Miss no 'Mr. Sharma' here..
I have got a good name, Dhruv."
He said rather complained me.

"Ahh.. okay.. Dhruv"
I finally said and looked around surroundings.

Aman had gone to their staff. Stella got a call so she also left, leaving us both ALONE here.

"Dhriti... Hows you?? I mean hows life going??"
He asked like a long lost friend.

"Everything is fine..."
It spoke with neutral expression. It was getting awkward by every second.
Stella please come fast.

"Okay.. that's great..
Hows everyone at home your Mom-Dad and family...."
I looked at him with wide eyes.

Control.. Dhriti... He doesn't know anything... It's common for someone to ask about their parents.
I calmed myself.

"Yaa.. Everyone is good"
I lied while looking here and there.

He didn't say anything.
I looked at him due to his sudden silence.

He was looking at me with raised eyebrow...
I ignored him and unlocked my phone to message Stella.

I heard him sighing and then he spoke.."You don't have to lie"

I looked at him with stern face "Which lie??"

"About your mom-dad" He spoke looking at my confused and stern face.

I didn't reply anything.

"Look i know that you don't have good relation with your parents... You live here alone not to forget along with your sister and her in-laws family....."

I was looking at him in shock..
How come he knows about my life?

"I know you have some issues with your family.. and you don't even talk to them... I have also noticed that you always keep yourself away from social gatherings...
There are lot of emotions hidden in your eyes... You are not alone..
I respect you for what you are and i really want to know you more...
Everything will be alright....
You are not alone.......I"

I didn't let him complete and stood up from my seat. I looked at him with no expression on my face.

What the hell he does think of yourself?? Who gave him right to speak on my life??

"Are you out of your mind?? Do you even know what the hell are you speaking.... I was just replying you as you are my client..
Who gave you right to interfere in my life???
What do you think that you can speak anything you want... It's my life, i know very well what is going on in my life and what i have to do further.
Just Stay in your Limits.
I don't want any sympathy.... It shouldn't matter to you what i do in my life... We have the whole project. It would be better if you focus on just Professional work...
I am happy with the way i am... I don't want anyone...
I haven't given anyone the right to enter into my life neither i am planning to do that in future... "
I shouted at him. Hearing my loud voice Stella came back to the table where we were sitting.
Aman also came running hearing commotion.

Stella was looking at me with worried face.. And about Dhruv??
I didn't look at him and ran towards lift...
I can hear Stella calling me. I ignored her and went towards parking.

I was sitting in my car.
After a minute Stella came running to my car and sat on passanger seat.

She was looking at me with worried look but didn't say anything.
I know by this time my eyes would have been bloodshot red.

I drove fastly towards office. I dropped Stella in the front of building and drove away in high speed before Stella could say something....
.
.
.
.

########################

Hello everyone 😊👋
How are you all doing???
I hope you all are doing well.

Soo howss the chapter??

I am really really sorry for another late update....😑🤕
Actually my college exams are coming. Also i had lot of assignments. So please forgive me...🙏

I hope story is going well... I hope it is not turning boring...

And if it is then please drop in your suggestions....

I promise next update will be soon🙂

New cover 😍😍 by my dearest virat_arijit18 , you are superrr amazing girl❤️😘
Also can you guts please visit her profile and check out recent work "Main Phir bhi Tumko Chahungi"
It is a completed One-shot story and is just superbb.. You guys will love it ❤️❤️

Thank you for votes and comments.
Keep showering your love 🤗

Please do vote, comment & share.
Thank you reading 💞
Love you all 💖

Will meet you soon with next update
Till then, Stay Happy
Stay Safe 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 204 29
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...
4K 315 41
"Mishti...." "Dae..." "Am I hurting you Mishti? Does it hurt?" He whispered against her lips and dug his nails deep into her waist by tightly clutchi...
88.4K 3.2K 9
Book 5th in second generation Obsessive Series but you can read STANDALONE. In this World of Cruelity , I did something that kept me sane . I did fo...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...